Are religious Jews problem or is it just the atheist devil worshipper ones...

Are religious Jews problem or is it just the atheist devil worshipper ones? Do the Orthodox Jews want to destroy the white race?

Attached: haredimchild.jpg (1200x799, 79K)

Secular Jews are more dangerous, because they wear the mask of assimilation.

Send all Jews to Israel.

Attached: 98793847598739845.jpg (1920x1280, 330K)

I don't have a problem with Jews as long as they don't subvert the country or continue barbaric rituals like infant circumcision.

I think the real problem is people who pursue personl advancement and then use religion as a cover for this greed to provide some veneer of respectability. This is absolutely the worst thing.

Attached: Jewish Trump again.jpg (3312x2308, 772K)

It doesn't matter they all work together

smoloko.com

They want everyone to die but they neglect the true Messaih of David Jesus Christ.

>"Chosen people"
>complete genetic fuck ups

they getting used like the others .. maybe a bit more in fact

>>"Chosen people"
Chosen for what exactly?

Attached: 144369068.jpg (1000x561, 56K)

>religious Jews
are Chrsitians. All Jews are atheists, because they don't have a messiah.

Lmao look at the kid rubbing his hands

There are no good jews.
Now return to reddit.

I am indifferent to the religious Jews the same way I am to Muslims. They are wrong, their books are filth and they hate us for being beasts/kaffirs. But the bigger problem is the atheist Jews. Though Jews in Europe were hated for centuries because of their odd ways and satanic-like rituals the Western Jewish problem only started to appear in the 19th century with capitalism, banking and secularism.

They are both a problem. The Religious ones mind their business better... but if you get a basic understanding of thier belief system you will understand that they are on the outer fringes of Krayzee. And not hamless crazy either... poisonous, pungent, powerfully, hateful, nutbar, crazy.

All rabbis know that goy will eventually be exterminated or enslaved. They are masters of hiding this stuff in various ways, but it's there as clear as day to all obsevent jews. This is their view.

Nice people. They aren't nuts like bad Iranians at all... they are bestest ally.

Attached: settlers2-600x411-1.jpg (600x411, 89K)

>atheist devil worshipper
Goy logic.

Extermination

those hasidics are the worst of the bunch, they move in and ruin whole neighborhoods, then move on after the place goes to such shit that nogs start moving in. And they cry anti-semitism the entire time and sue the shit out of everyone who dares to say what they're doing out loud.

Attached: 1513804196744.jpg (1024x686, 63K)

atheist, ethnic jews are the more imposing threat, but religious jews aren't innocent either

that being said, israel is often used as a willing pawn in the kikes globalist subversion and plan for world domination by claiming that they have a right to land in the middle east, which i don't dispute, but it shouldn't be the size of fucking iraq/syria/and into the caucauses and iran.

kikes literally believe they are entitled to all this land and they are backed up by atheist jews who will never stop subverting the middle east in for both political and economic gains

tl;dr - there are no good jews.

They are all a problem

Attached: 1522216185965.png (928x8800, 1005K)

Jews need to take a hint from the Amish and retreat from the world.