BASED

Has this motherfucker lost his mind?

Attached: 37B1B611-FF1A-46C5-9FF2-31524FA5C654.jpg (640x645, 126K)

Who is he?

Attached: hbal.gif (311x223, 1.52M)

>Can't get hired anywhere.
>Tries to monetize his infamy.
>This happens.
yes? no?

Hello nu potato nigger.

Good for him.

This is what he does for a living now.

can't flim flam the zim zam

>Oh my god the absolute monster!

Attached: Baby killer zimmerman.jpg (579x382, 81K)

Based as fuck

Hello neet who has no job, kids or life in general so just hangs out on Jow Forums all fuckin day!
So, who's the beaner (better not just be your spic cousin)?

***slice***

Yep, this one’s going in the crisp compilation

What a nigger...

I thought your country was full of pro-gun people. Some of them must own businesses.

This is like Sam Sheppard becoming a wrestler. Not many career options for him.

wtf i love zim zam now

Attached: 1518052479802.gif (500x282, 3.6M)

Shut the fuck up

Calm down leprechaun, don’t you have British children to slaughter for obscure political reasons?

>now
Faggot

God bless you, you poor, bitter, ignorant person.

lmao

>He doesn't know who Zimmerman is
Nah, that just meant you're a straight-up newfag.

Attached: Zimmerman the Übermensch.jpg (559x534, 298K)

/our/ spic

Irish dog nigger

kek'd

How is it that skittles so successfully and powerfully celebrate rainbow-like diversity?

Attached: Brittaney Venti brittles taste the diversity.jpg (696x1024, 125K)

When the race war happens, he will go down in the history books as the man who started it all. Trayvon was the small tear in the fabric of society that lead to the ever-growing divide we see today.

Newfag

He's a hero and should be treated like one. I'm glad he was indirectly deported, though.

Keep farting your priest bubbles and blaming everything on Nigel.

Looks like a white supremeist to me

Why america deported his ethnic cleanser?

Hello Newfag, George Zimmerman was a huge thing on Jow Forums even if you were a casual lurker.

Attached: Laughing Irishmen.jpg (2048x1536, 349K)

>Zimmerman
Unlike the rest of you larping, I'm white, all non-whites just look the same to me.

Wow, just look at that fucking white male. Jesus, the guys who did the bleaching of George Zimmerman for CNN deserve a fucking Pulitzer for their work.

>autographed skittles

Attached: 1474829683314.jpg (640x400, 78K)

Will he sign a Jaffa brand stick of rock?

You're embarrassing yourself kid...just stop.

Attached: 1536179466439.jpg (280x200, 10K)

It's like you have no idea how to run a business. Jesus, you people are actually dumb. You can't possibly think of another reason not to hire this guy? Simply hire him because he likes guns?

seeing as he's a mexijew, hard to say he ever had a mind to lose

Fuck off new

i’ve always liked the old zimmer
you just don’t get memes

If you say so Juden.
My point being. I live in a 90% white country.
So a brown person is just that, brown to me.
Whereas you see defined recognizable features (wonder why) I see, brown.
Understand? Nah, didn't think so...

OHSHITNIGGERWATAREYOUDOING.jpeg

here's your (you)

Attached: BECOME BAIT.jpg (625x800, 80K)

literally the newest faggot

Just quit while you're behind ... before you get even more behind
Also your leader is a gay Indian and your country will not be 90% white for long

with a fucking poo as your pm right?
faggot we're all calling you out for being a roodypoo doublenigger newfag, just shut your mick mouth

No. He's probably sponsored by GLOCK now

Attached: cant_flim_flam.jpg (468x468, 19K)

Do you use a dirty sponge when washing your dishes?

Holy kek. Jesus.

Irish are niggers, if anything you're 98% nonwhite. Be glad actual whites conquered you and enlightened your backwards slave race.

Ouch burn.
Coming from the goy who's PM made an absolute show of himself playing pretend poo, dressing up & dancing making an absolute show of himself. Honestly, by the looks of it, our UNELECTED pm is less a disgrace than your ELECTED one.

>I thought your country was full of pro-gun people. Some of them must own businesses.

>Liberals find out you hired George Zimmerman
>Burn your factory down
>Riot in the parking lot
>Bus in negros to protest in front of your house
>Mainstream (((media))) Jews catch on
>Publish a warped story all over the global media
>Your business is ruined forever

"Hurr durr why not hire a guy that so many people hate?"

>There no such thing as white Hispan-

that would be fucking retarded seeing as he used a fucking lelkek to slay chimpboon martin

Que passa! Calm down spic, learn the language first then we'll talk, k

He did nothing wrong.

The hero Sanford deserved, but not the one it needed

goddamn when do we get nudes holy fuck

>Irish are non-white
>Comprised of ancient people Celts & Gaels
Must hurt being as impure as you are.

mick shut your fucking gob and go overdose on smack like the rest of you worthless potato niggers

The Zim Zam is a true American hero

Attached: Zimmerman.gif (119x150, 14K)

Kek

8th Grader Trayvon Martin is walking home in his graduation cap and gown. Meanwhile, nearby, Aryan Nation Member Gerorge Zimmerman suits up in his white robe and hood and gets into his Confederate Flag draped Pickup. After driving around the streets for a mere 5 minutes, Zimmerman spots Trayvon walking on the sidewalk in the dark of night by the glow of the law-abiding teens Halo. Raging for justice, the Klansman takes chase.

The football star nearly outruns him, but is trapped by a "do not enter" sign in an alleyway. Faced with certain death of disobeying the law, Trayvon makes his stand, attempting to reason with his attacker. Sadly, the illiterate racist is having none of this and steps out of his vehicle.

"Any last words?" The Xenophobic bigot asks. Trayvon Looks his executioner in the eye and replies
"World peace"

Zimmerman Laughs before screaming "WHITE POWER!" and unloads his fully automatic assault rifle into the fresh faced adolescent. If not for the republican party, he may have survived, but the Skinheads extended magazine, unfettered by legislation (blocked by the NRA,) unloads hundreds of rounds into the future Nobel Peace Price Recipient, as well as the orphanage and church on either side of him. Zimmerman then bashes his own his head into the curb and repeatedly screams "HELP ME"

When he has finished bloodying himself, Hitler himself steps back into his Ford pickup made entirely of dead orphans and begins to drive away. As Trayvon lies dying in the roadside, the last thing he sees before the darkness fills his vision is the "Bush/Cheney 2004" bumper sticker disappear into the night.

nothing wrong with them

Attached: file.png (531x394, 260K)

but there's something wrong with glock if they sponsor a guy who made his name using a competitor's product
but then again, what isn't wrong with glock to begin with, and all a*tistrians period

Glocks are for niggers

Hello fellow potato,
Yeah it's George Zimmerman .

Basically he was attacked by a feral nigger called Travon Martin.

He shot him in defence , the media tried to make it look like it was racially motivated etc

They would post pics of Travon at his communion and such and juxtapose him with Zimmerman who they showed in his mugshot picture.

He :"diddu nuffin ,he was going to be an astronaut n sheeeit "

Zimmerman is clearly mixed himself not that it matters he was right anyways and found not guilty by court of law .

Attached: 1536956515171.jpg (646x495, 47K)

>casual lurker

>Overdose on smack.
Someone's being watching trainspotting.
Poor indictment of US education when can't tell the difference between Ireland & SCOTLAND!!
Jesus no wonder why you're all mixed race toothless meth heads!

Top kek.im glad ice didn't deport him this warms my heart.

If I recall, they fucked up and went for a higher charge that was harder to prove. They could have probably convicted him if they went for (in)voluntary manslaughter.

get the fuck out

>what isn't wrong with all a*tistrians period

Attached: file.png (900x518, 987K)

It would be quite dangerous for the hiring company. The left is bound to make hay if they ever find out you hired him. Boycotts, death threats, doxxing you and your employees so the BLM can hold rallies at your company and home while screaming "hands up! don't shoot!" and "Zimmerman killed a kid that didnt do nuffin!"
Nope. Most people wouldn't take that chance.

he's a "white hispanic"

Cheers fellow fenian.
I know the script, just saw the OP post a pic of a spic.
Fuckin hell they get proper triggered round here if you can't recognize a fuckin beaner... considering/pol/ allegedly a white advocacy board, kinda Ironic...

Says the Amerimutt.

Your grandmother was probably micked anyways faggot.

I'm proud to come from an actual real nation, not some "muh ideas muh freedumbs" failed state.

Yes we are in a bad situation we have a poo as taoiseach ,but really we are all fucked .

Attached: 1537050319657.jpg (673x789, 140K)

>answering newfag bait with actual answer
Boy have I got news for you...

Attached: Kylo Ren grumpy about the borg.jpg (160x230, 5K)

>left handed
Yes, he has lost his mind

ohshi gois the NY Times is here

i'd say yes.
sucks

>Italy
>actual real nation

Fucking kek, thanks user.

That's Madmartigan you fool.

I thought he was Kanye at first glance.

when the entire world conspires to put you in prison so they can get headlines and cause race riots this is what you become. he is the man they made him.

Why are you posting pictures of Han Solo's kid here? What's that got to do with the Zimzam?

nigger salt when?

Attached: 1536855104888.png (847x759, 708K)

Attached: j1.jpg (2028x1549, 1.26M)

>irish are white

Attached: 1493689655024.gif (500x385, 494K)

plz come back jesus. im sick of living

Fuck I want him to sign my gun.

Zimmerman caught a lot of shit when Kel Tec gave him a guided tour when he visited their factory.

gee its almost as if he really did stalk and murder that black kid.

>Hell is a real place
Prove it.

WHEN HE CALLS YOU FUCKING ANSWER

Attached: jaffa is calling.png (463x133, 28K)

the fact that he so frequently celebrates having killed someone means that he should've gone away for it.

If I had to kill someone who attacked me, I wouldn't shed a tear for them. but neither would I shit on their memory, as that would make me less of a man.