Jordan Peterson LOSES IT when talking to SAM HARRIS

holy shit hahahahahaha, this fucking guy hahahahaha
youtu.be/YfdaAGZvYsA?t=1h7m36s

HE FUCKING SPERGED HAHAHAHA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-YKkYU5W-IM
youtube.com/watch?v=BZiSmg4RFx4
youtube.com/watch?v=c4fkGBeQ1Pk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS NIGGA GOT ASKED WHAT HE BELIEVES IN AND HE FUCKING SPERGED HAHAHA

HE FUCKING WENT FULL POST MODERN RETARD
>CAN ANYONE ARTICULATE BELIEFS HURR DURR
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why are you sitting around watching this garbage pseud shit? Read a book nigger

>leaf
fuck off sjw cunt

Low on antidepressants, Peterson?

Attached: individualism vs nationalism propaganda trick alex q-anon jordon peterson.png (1512x1534, 740K)

a
fucking
leaf

But seriously who the hell cares about any of these clowns?

Timecode?

> HAHAHA COOL LET ME CHECK THIS OUT

> clicks link

> Not timestamped

> 1:56:14 video

kys

Attached: swmodel642.jpg (1000x1000, 60K)

Fake. I saw the video and nothing happened.

he needs more meds

Time stamp it nigga. I want to see civ nat cuck sperg out.

I cant understand how someone as smart as Jordan Peterson falls for the stupidity of religion. Is there no cognitive disonance in his brain?

Tip fedora. Yes mlady.

>LET'S GO ALL COGNITIVE NEUROSCIENTIST ON THIS, S H A L L W E
Oh god, the cringe. Jesus Christ this guy, I actually like Peterson but the more he hangs around these other losers and doesn't go after SJWs and cancerous leftists, the further up his own ass he gets. How hard is it to say "I'm a follower of Christ but beyond that I'm not sure"?

This is the fate of every man who tries to rationalize the belief in supernatural deities before Sam Harris.

Attached: Sam-Harris-008.jpg (460x276, 27K)

why are all of peterson's friends jews?

Sam Harris DESTROYS Christian Fundamentalist Jordan Peterson

I admit I can't beat an atheist in a debate, but you're still going to hell

Its in the link low iq niggers. You belong in

>Posts pointless hour and a half video from two months ago with no time stamp.
>totally not a slide thread
Mods where are you???

>part of my brain isn't in direct control therefore I can't be held responsible to anything
This is why you never argue with a Jungian

The fucking timestamp is in the link you fucking blind assholes. Wtf.

Peterson hit the jackpot. He said he wasn't going to call a tranny zir... then poof...he's making crazy money on paetron and jet setting around the world doing ted talks... and designing 3000 dollar rugs.

I'm not going to call anyone zir either ....and I get dick all.

>(((Sam Harris)))

youtube.com/watch?v=-YKkYU5W-IM

youtube.com/watch?v=BZiSmg4RFx4

>mfw I ABSOLUTELY RAPE a libtard with facts and reason

Attached: jones_joker_disgust.jpg (283x315, 12K)

Atheists are gay af

I wonder what that "1h7m36s" means in OP's videolink.

The guy is an absolute charlatan.

Attached: juden peterstein.png (615x622, 233K)

>two gay jews argue over who has the best shitty thing to say about christianity
>FOR TWO HOURS

Wow he's just as squeaky voiced as Murdoch Murdoch makes him sound.

I'd never listened to this clown before HONK HONK

I think 'what juden peterstein believes in' is a jewish israel with an obedient North American goyim at their disposal.
That's why it triggers him so, because he doesn't even want to address the core of why he does what he does.

Attached: 1472744230964.jpg (2048x1365, 304K)

>no material explanation for cognitive meta-physics
How much does a mind weight?

But then again, as long as he gets white kids cleaning their room and avoiding their deconstruction as a cogent society! He'd do well on the GOP.

>do you believe Jesus literally rose from the dead?
>I would need a 40-hour-answer for that question.

>>no material explanation for cognitive meta-physics
Harris freely admits that, a huge part of his book Waking Up is exactly about that.

Because he said "nonsense" in an angry way?

The answer is no then. Christ said it himself: he would spit out the lukewarm. Anything other than a hard YES is eternal death.

Just greentext what he said, not watching all of this trying to hunt it down.

murray is the only one on stage with anything noteworthy to say.

Peterson & sam are both way to arrogant. Ive watched these people for a few years now. Sam`s podcast is okay but it way to pussified to ever be usefull to save Europe from a coming dark ages. Peterson is okay in his domain but i care not for it

Attached: 1439234041702.jpg (1075x700, 87K)

>Let us talk as elegantly as possible about anything for two hours and accomplish virtually nothing in the process

I used to listen to a lot of Sam Harris and his ilk, probably because it made me feel smart, or some shit. I guess I stopped when I realized there's really nothing beneficiary to it. It's hardly even mentally stimulating, since it's usually the same topics: God, free will, ai, etc

Attached: 464775.jpg (640x480, 33K)

He links the exact time you retard

im so fucking tired of that charlatant. how the fuck did he managed to become a S tier eceleb

Jeez he got arrogant af since I last watched him

seems more like anti-psychotics

Who is this and why should I care?

Lol he is very insecure

>bla bla people suffer
>you glorify religion
>not sure what you belive

jordan
>idk why you expect anyone to believe anything
>i dont expect anyone to be able to be transparent about anything
>lets go into bullshit facts without any backstory\background

It was shit. Peterson is out of his domain no doubt. But Sam is also an annoying arrogant cunt.

You should read and watch douglas murray. hes a faggot who is working to save Europe. These other two charlatans and their podcasts spree is just annoying pseduo bullshit to numb your intellectual mind until europe and our ideas are lost forever.

Attached: 1469711588497.jpg (297x400, 56K)

give me a belief of yours and i can find a situation where you won't abide by it. only atheists are arrogant enough to think that their beliefs make more sense than everyone else's which is why everyone hates them

I like him but im tired of all the mislabeled videos claiming petersen is discussing X and he fucking doesnt he just talking psychogibblish.

Attached: e-celeb drama.png (385x541, 226K)

>probably because it made me feel smart
That's exactly their target market. Same for TED talks. I realized this last week when I was stuck in the car with someone and they had TED talks playing instead of the radio. At first I was cool with it because at least it wasn't advertising, but then I realized TED talks are 100% universally vapid, useless trash designed to make people in the 90-110 IQ range feel like they're in the 120-130 IQ range. One talk in particular was about genetics and math and computer science and it was downright insulting the levels the speaker had to stoop to to explain complex topics in language dumbasses can understand, without making them feel stupid.

Its like late night shows. Makes plebs think they are in the hollywood loop. LOL im friends with colbert look they are having intimate conversations with me on a couch!

youtube.com/watch?v=c4fkGBeQ1Pk

ignore the stupid questions in this Q&A and the cringeworthy roasties. Its norway after all.

But this talk will be a million times more benefical to your ability to articulate the problems our hivemind is concerned about.

DO NOT WATCH OPS VIDEO. HE OBVIOUSLY SAW THE WHOLE THING AND WASTED 2 HOURS OF HIS LIFE.

THERE IS ONE SMART MAN ON THAT STAGE AND HE IS SITTING IN THE MIDDLE

>ignore the dumbass questions in the q&a, few good ones but mostly retarded Norwegians

Attached: 1470089560693.png (556x441, 225K)

2.87 to 3.1 pounds on average.

based Douglas Murray.

His book is so well-written and -researched that leftists don't even try to argue against it, they just act like it doesn't exist.

There's plenty of cognitive dissonance. It's the very source of his emotional outbursts and deflections.

OH SHIT OHNOOO JORDAN

He's hiding his powerlevel. Peterson is wrestling with the paradox of believing in Jung 120% and wanting to appear sane to the world at large.

>His book is so well-written and -researched that leftists don't even try to argue against it, they just act like it doesn't exist.
This.

Its so strange that the man with the best articulation of Europes struggles happens to be a faggot from the uk.

I regret not being there during the talk. Douglas and a few associated writers are litteraly the only people with sane and well researched data on our situation.

There are others ofcourse but they are seriously underreported. His taste for dicks is the only reason hes not deplatformed like the rest of them.

If you like the strange death of europe i recommend James Kirchick
>The End of Europe: Dictators

Attached: 1500412791329.jpg (468x615, 89K)

cringe redditor

Kike #1:
>Quick rundown?

Kike #2:
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AWWW SHIT DAWG
HE GOT ... CLOWNED ... OHAAAHAHAHA LOLZ

> actually watch video
> some jew arguing some bullshit
> various uses the NLP technique of re-framing minimization, overloading and over-simplification
> NLP skills 3-4 out of 10 at best
> No match for Jordon Peterson he obviously has read the same books NLP books I did and schooled him
> Jordon Peterson is still a shill because he wont call out the jew. But has at least 130-140 IQ which I respect

Attached: tenor.gif (400x306, 718K)

once again. OP stop watching joe rogan like a braindead sheep.

These charlatans are not going to bring you some great intellectual insight. Sam harris has made a few good points on radical islam and the fall of european ideas but douglas is the only one who has dedicated his intellectual career on it.

Sam & jordan has become a disqusting form of derailing. Posting their debates are equal to intellectual version of BBC posting on Jow Forums.

Attached: 25b2180aac2c0131a7cbcdd3190c5e88e9090784b67f7be2df2f26c5eecb8352.png (450x400, 223K)

I don't believe in anything, but Sam Harris is a fucking "gotcha" cunt. It's all just chemicals, you disingenuous fuck.

>Its so strange that the man with the best articulation of Europes struggles happens to be a faggot from the uk.
not the first time. Pic very related. (not claiming Mosley was gay, but he was effeminate in some ways)

>>The End of Europe: Dictators
Haven't read it, will look into it. Thanks, bro.

Attached: images (2).jpg (327x154, 11K)

Love mock Q posts.

As an athiest I can tell you you are objectively wrong about that. This is a human thing, not an athiest thing. People just act like that all the time. It's basically a past time to invent some category, call it christianity, athiesm, mooselam, whatever, and say everyone else is objectively wrong and you are abiding by your own ideas 24/7 of course.

>open video
>jordan peterson sounds like someone just let air out of a helium balloon
>can't stop laughing

>mosley
Never thought of him as effeminate but ive only really heard his speeches.

>The End of Europe: Dictators
Highly recommended. Its heavier than Douglas book but contains invaluable knowledge on the timeline of how we got here. And reflects on the strange fuck up the geo-political situation with Russia is. Mostly on heads of state and their political engagments.

It's not trivial to the discussion at large, particularly in regards to phenomena of religion in human beings. It's also the limit of where reductionist materialism can get us and in it's hubris it dismisses anything beyond it since we can't sense/measure it materially. Then it gets into absurdity by de jure claiming that meta-physics can't exist, yet they clearly de facto do in the form of demonstrable abstract thought: numbers, geometry, patterns, et al. I'm sure Harris agrees that numbers exist (else it would be an existential collapse of all hard science), but he never be able to prove they exist. He has to believe they exist; which seems rather hypocritical to his adherence to pure material reductionism.

Just seems very disingenuous. Leads to a philosophy of science problem which I call "God with a Name-Tag". If a being showed up who happened to be 100% God, and it had a name tag labelled "God", and it was demonstrably Omnipotent, Omniscient, and Omnipresent, how could we empirically verify that was God? The fundamental conclusion is that you can't; there's no possible way to physically test or measure that which lies beyond the scope of physics. The phenomena demonstrated by this entity will have to be explained by physical explanations: a magic trick, an illusion, an hallucination, a sufficiently advanced alien, etc. There is no condition which could validate the hypothesis that this is 100% God. Now replace God with lesser abstract concepts such as numbers or a human mind. Hence, materialism is not complete yet masquerades as a mode of totality.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that reductionist materialism isn't useful. I think is highly useful as demonstrated by such marvels as the computer and the internet infrastructure we communicate on. But I find it lacking in answering the questions of the actual purpose to the words I am typing at this moment and morality that compels me behind them. Worth exploring why, no?

Taleb has publicly pointed out that Harris and Peterson are morons, and Taleb is probably one of the top ten smartest people on the entire fucking planet. If you can't be smart on your own, at least follow actual smart people.

Peterson is a straight up idiot snake oil salesman. When he's backed into a corner he just uses drama and emotion to distract idiots like you. Sam Harris is no genius either. He's an undergraduate level analytic philosopher. But that's way more intellectually advanced than Peterson who's just a typical "thinks he's smart at a party" guy with no actual arguments or ideas. He just wants to be seen as right and to be revered and applauded. That's why whenever he's asked direct questions, as Harris has done every time they've met, he just flounders and dodges and says nothing. Dude's just an ego beast. That's all.

A Boomer Christian vs an Atheist Jew, wow no thanks.

Attached: 1536287885113.jpg (414x474, 50K)

come back in one (1) year before posting here again.

>Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Literal disgusting kike faggots like juden peterstein are so vile and repugnant i can't even watch this shit.

Attached: bld.jpg (792x844, 138K)

Based.

Who gives a SHIT?
Fuck them all, send them to Wendy's to work.

To be fair asking what someone believes is a retarded question which only makes it easier to lump people into groups.
>fag: What do you believe in?
>some guy: I believe people should have the same opportunities other before them have
fag: So you're a communist. Stalin killed more people than Hitler.

Peterson talks like a fag

Attached: 8f7d24ef6c4a47160974e3351da42430--smiling-animals-smiling-cat.jpg (736x682, 96K)

OP tried, you can read it. Time codes don't work when embedded.

Peterson is competent in one area: psychology. He's well read in mythology (but not competent) and extremely ill informed on politics. He got extremely lucky in that he took an extremely libertarian position on the subject of compelled speech and then got into very public arguments with the only type of person he could actually defeat in a public argument: hysterical leftist SJWs. He fails any time he strays away from arguing the libertarian position against hysterical leftist SJWs.

His university psychology course is pretty good, because he goes into the hard science of it and relates it to mythology, which helps you get a better understanding of the concepts. He starts going off the rails in Maps of Meaning, completely loses it in his Bible lectures (laughably wrong biblical scholarship 99% of the time), and he literally cannot defend himself against actual libertarians and right wing figures. Then he made the mistake of coming out on the side of Monsanto right before they got slammed in court and Taleb nailed him to the wall for it.

Peterson did a good thing in convincing hundreds, maybe even thousands of young white men not to sink into degeneracy or the black pill. But he'll never get them beyond bluepill thinking because he himself is extremely bluepilled. He thinks atrocity propaganda is valid historical evidence. He's not worth paying attention to unless you're the target audience for videos such as "Ben Shapiro ABSOLUTELY DESTROYS Libtards Compilation 2017!!! (Wow!)".

Worse, he always says he /does/ call people whatever they ask to be called (cf that famous Cathy xxx interview). 'K then Peterson, wherein lies your bravery?

pretty much

He wasn't asked "what do you believe, in general, everything.. list literally everything you believe". Did you watch? He was asked specifically
>do you think the bible was divinely channeled or that it's just a book like other books written by regular humans
He answers "it's both" which is of course retarded because that's a logical impossibility - "is this a cat or not a cat" - "I think it's both" - it's literally a retarded 2deep4u faggot non-answer. When asked to speficy what he actually thinks since this is a non-answer, he spergs because of this (because he's really an intellectual lightweight with no interest in actual arguments are philosophy)

or* philosophy

to be fair it's a bit autistic to expect peterson to have read mountains of books on WW2 like most autists on Jow Forums have. He sees the holocaust through a psychology/philosophical lense.

Sam Harris is a smart dabbler who's really naive on a lot of things. He explores interesting topics well, but his opinions are usually worthless.

Jordan Peterson's good with psychology and some self-help stuff, but on politics he's retarded. His entire career as a public intellectual feels like a bipolar manic episode.

Charles Murray is a worthless pseudo-intellectual faggot.

All in all, I can't imagine how this dialogue could NOT be a huge waste of time.

Cuck vs Cuck video. Who gives a shit what either of those jew shills have to say?

he's a cringe worthy psycho

Jordon Peterson isn't that smart. He just got famous for saying that SJW authoritarianism is bad and most people are so fucking dumb this blew their minds. His opinions on religion are extremely muddled.

Peterson is confusing the ABILITY to interpret the same text in multiple valid ways (post-modern critical theory) with what he ACTUALLY personally believes. He really doesn't have a position one way or another but he won't commit because he fears having to actually pick a side instead of being a fence sitter.

He really shouldn't be on a stage arguing with kikes about this. He should be working with the Conservative Party in Canada to repeal fascist compelled speech laws.

Why are we all beating around the bush here?
Peterson is a manifested competition against White Nationalism, Nazism, Communism, Materialism, etc. He's a road block to people's fantasies and that obstruction bring animosity. Let's not pseudo-fag about it and just call it what it is. A bunch of you need him out of the picture, so your ecelebs can evangelize your desired version of the future. But your manifestations such balls and so you're stuck here pissing in the wind.

These assassination threads are becoming stale with the same old shit hashed out again and again. Like some kinda mandatory 2-minutes hate. Offer some better tits or gtfo.

I tip my fedora to you good sir.

Attached: 1442793627338.png (400x400, 92K)

I didn't watch the video because I cannot stand the sound of the guy's voice. He makes me constantly feel like I need to clear my throat.

He's not confused about it. He's using that ambiguity to confuse others about the fact that he's too much of a coward to actually say what he thinks.

So what you're saying is, Peterson is a dilettante centrist gate-keeper? Yes, we agree then. Peterson was useful in 2016 for making leftist SJWs look as hysterical and ridiculous as they are, but that was two years ago and he's no longer useful.

Why is his voice so high and whiny?

As far as he says, he was autistic about reading about WW2.
Although it seems he was only focusing on the horrors.

Jordan Peterson confirmed for NPC