The Absolute State of New Zealand

Welcome to New Zealand.

There is a major immigration problem here (like there is in every western country) and nobody is talking about it.

There's no real right-wing party and/or right-wing movements to speak of.

The country is so cucked that there is an ongoing effort by white people to keep Maori culture alive, for some reason, even though actual Maoris dont even give a shit.

Fuck this country. At least we aren't facing a muslim invasion, yet.

Attached: nz.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/consol_act/coaca430/s6.html
nzdf.mil.nz/news/media-releases/2017/20170714-proud-to-serve-the-commander-in-chief.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yet....

>Fuck this country.
stop using the jerry flag

How’s Peter Jackson treating your country anyway?

Who cares, his movies aren't even that good

Isn't it basically that Auckland sucks but the rest is fine?

Auckland is terrible. There's almost no white people left there.

The rest of the cities are gradually catching up to Auckland in terms of diversity

Where do you live?

Why couldn't you come up with your own flag? You're like one of those annoying younger idiots that tries to be your friend and idolises you just because you're older.

Fuck off.

>Maori culture
I visited New Zealand for work a while back, it is weird how much they go out of their way to glorify this primitive culture.

Lord of the rings is one of the finest pieces of cinema of all time

new zealand has the same fate as us, we're going both be chinese colonies one day.

>Why couldn't you come up with your own flag?
NZ flag created 1869
aus flag created 1901

It started off as tourist crap then limp wrist academic faggots starting believing the hype and now they're trying to force every kid in the country to learn the language

probably one of the only primitive cultures to beat the british multiple times on combat

It's a soi boi faggot movie.

Yep. Greedy boomers and apathetic brainwashed individualist millennial and zoo era have fucked this once great nation.

There was a lot of talk about immigration problems leading up to the elections and both parties made promises to drastically cut it but it would seem that Jacinda is being a cunt and not doing it. Hopefully WInnie can force her to keep to her word

>beat the british
when

New Zealand is rightful Chinese clay

Attached: 1524405041820.png (640x640, 398K)

It is a movie full of European mythos and heroic masculinity. It wouldn't be allowed to be made as it is today.
If you think it's soi boi then what isn't a soi boi movie to you?

Attached: 1235484445712.jpg (640x360, 57K)

What about White Americans?

Would Kiwis be friendly to White American families who want to escape the multiculti hellhole of the United States?

you will have to ask mr chang

is that the Mr Chang that was an ex chinese spy that made it into Parliament

thats mr yang not mr chang

oh my bad

>New Zealand
>Western
Your women are far more reminiscent of Saigon whores
I don't think you can call yourselves western when your women make even strayan chicks blush

White Americans are fine, except I'm not sure that escaping from one multiculti hellhole into another is a good idea.

why you gotta come in here talking shit like that, America? Its your cultural exports that are killing the west

I voted Winnie for that reason But honestly it's not happening and the demographic damage in cities is all but done. The will of generation individualism and apathy has come to bear. And the fruit are sour and don't speak English.

yeah he seems like he cucked out just so he could sit in the big seat for a few weeks. Apparently the asian population in only about 10% at the moment its just that they're all in the big cities. I doubt that anyone is going to alter the path that New Zealand is on at the moment though, and thats fucking sad

If it makes you feel better Canada, the uk and Aus are all in the same doomed ship. Even though the us is similar in terms of demographic peril, they have their constitution to enable the possibility for something of a counter attack. Once Zhang gets inside Sydney, auckland or Toronto, and once achmed gets into London, there's no getting rid of them. Any speech that suggests the mere idea will be stomped on by armed police. The us is the future.

>If it makes you feel better Canada, the uk and Aus are all in the same doomed ship
it really doesn't, I don't want the anglo countries to sink

Know that feel cuzzy bro. Shit fucked here too. No organization whatsoever

RICED

Should I join the army lads?

Why?

Attached: 148308774-612x612.jpg (411x612, 40K)

If you like your bumhole violated yes.

WHAT A LITTLE FAGGOT YOU ARE

Actually don't listen to that. If you have the discipline already, enjoy running, enjoy sports, have no other career goals and are socially adaptable then yeah why not?

GET OUT!

Once were warriors. Now are scaffolders.

Fucking kiwis most annoying cunts in the world.

>Isn't it basically that Auckland sucks but the rest is fine?
ahhh the 'ol stick my head in the sand because it hasn't affected me yet!

My friend from a shithile counis planning on coming there on Student Visa. It's been their dream to live in NZ, and now it can happen thanks to your immigration laws.

>shithile counis
congratulations on your spelling

i just sat on the southern motorway for an hour+ this afternoon and it's fucking sunday, hang all these politicians

Show your flag faggot.

Nor do I my Aussie friend. I fear for all our countries.

>Ring-Kisser
It's terrible, CGI worse than the new Star Wars and a cast of fuckwits

Attached: LiterallyFuckingPenguins.jpg (634x1024, 64K)

What problems do you have in your country if you dont have muslims?

>CGI worse than the new Star Wars
Because its 15 years older than the new star wars.
Most of the cast were GCs there were a few turds like I heard Viggo Mortensen and Dominic Monaghan were divas but the films themselves are still fucking excellent

the asian invasion and maori with a victim complex. Or more accurately lefty scum giving maori a victim complex

ahahah

>maori with a victim complex.
and a push for the maorification of everything

Do argentinians behave badly there, or you receive the civiliced ones?

The only Argentinians I've met were on a rugby tour from St Georges College and they were fine

New Zealand is for pure whites and Maori, everyone else can fuck off and stay away. We don’t want you shitting up our country like you’ve done with yours.

That's because all the shit people come to Australia at the first opportunity after using New Zealand as a back door.

liberal representative democracy is the most destructive thing imaginable, it's done more harm in 40 years than war ever could since the foundation of both our nations

I meant Phantom Menace which was so bad I have not tried any Star Wars films since

it's legit fucking garbage

You lost me at socially adaptable

Yeah.

Like you'll be watching the news or something and they'll keep injecting random Maori words into their sentences for no real reason.

>nobody is talking about it.
You can't talk about things in a place doesn't even exist.

NZ flag is a state flag:
classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/consol_act/coaca430/s6.html

NZ did a very good job on Multiculturalism.

Attached: New_Zealanders.jpg (4080x1708, 1.35M)

where to get qt maori gf

nuke it

JAFA =- just another fucking asian

Well, at least there's one good looking, and another 2-3 that are usable.

Your country doesn't have to prove its Abo free.

No ones scared of America anymore so thats a fair enough statement.

Didn't you guys ban house purchases for non NZ-ers?
Also kudos to your for receiving Boers.

Winnie never has and never will give a shit about anything other than himself.

The maori were pretty based, but now the academics are cucking up their Iwi. Turning into right wankers.

Cook Islands

OH NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHA

ahhhhhhhahhhhahhhhahah

Attached: 1536563030508.jpg (381x355, 20K)

>joining the NZ feminist meme army
your commander-in-chief will be a vegan woman that collects shoes.

Attached: commander-in-chief.jpg (1600x1066, 338K)

they are art you faggot

sometimes I wonder if there is anybody in these militaries who realizes how fucked they are in times of war

>but the rest is fine?
no

Attached: papanui.jpg (2048x1536, 269K)

dude they are closest to them

IDK why anybody is surprised Europe and USA are too far too be a source of migration

ofc NZ will be full of chinks if native demographics sucks

it's pretty much an invitation to be attacked.

Yes, that's it, only a little bit of diversity in one teeny-tiny place. You'll never even notice. Nothing to worry about, goy.

Attached: 1517603212645.png (559x527, 13K)

i want off this ride

Attached: 1536971861197.png (740x900, 923K)

>the majority of nz/pol/ unironically didn't and still doesn't understand this

Attached: my shit.jpg (320x198, 12K)

#Me too

Attached: Worse than i thought.png (365x743, 32K)

too bad, phaggots

Attached: ride never ends.jpg (460x562, 78K)

>the last governor general was an actual Lieutenant General

Attached: 91f.jpg (550x366, 60K)

>Holly Swallows
Yeah, I know

Attached: DEAN.jpg (1200x800, 202K)

I'm actually moving there next week

>dude they are closest to them
we didn't allow them until 86

Holy shit you can't make this crap up!
This is REAL:
nzdf.mil.nz/news/media-releases/2017/20170714-proud-to-serve-the-commander-in-chief.htm
You get to Swallow it now!

Im prob just an ignorant American but my impression is that New Zealand is basically just owned by China

F

fug

Attached: 1537074899012.png (640x640, 491K)

“I started in June 2016 with Sir Jerry Mateparae,” Lieutenant Swallow says. “That was pretty cool, to serve someone with a military background, and then someone with no connection to the military. They both had that same kind of mana – you have that automatic respect and awe.”
International travel is a big part of the job, she says.
“It’s VIP treatment, which is always fun.”
>Swallow
>cool
>awe
>International travel
>VIP
>fun
The absolute state of New Zealand.

Attached: 33111404_1722581324446315_3599675574689202176_n.jpg (712x744, 76K)