Would you move and give up your home for the black ethnostate if it meant never living with niggers in the U.S. again?

Would you move and give up your home for the black ethnostate if it meant never living with niggers in the U.S. again?

Attached: black-raciostate2.jpg (558x412, 96K)

I would pay reparations. Anything.

>NOLA
Fuck no

How come Yankees never want to give up Yankee land for the black ethnostate?

malcolm X was right, MLK was wrong, spread the word

No, but I don't live anywhere near any proposed niggostate.

Oh fuck yes.

>pensacola

No.

No. After the blacks are gone, youre going to blame spics for crime.

>Eliminate #1 source of crime
>#2 source becomes #1

Attached: 1512102405426.png (1024x900, 78K)

Yes, blacks having their own ethnostate is the only way to really get rid of them long term. As such, white men should be willing to sacrifice anything in order to make it happen.

To be fair, there's barely any nigs in Yankeeland. The deep South really is the nigger heartland. Plus nigs love the heat. No way they'll all move up there to the Northeast.

I am comfortable with giving up literally half of my current wealth if it meant I could live in a society free from negros

Attached: 1518569995277.jpg (2000x2000, 640K)

Give them Florida and ill support this. Send Japan to advise their government officials and build their nation. 50 years and Wakanda wil be a reality.

Get me the fuck out of the black portions and sure.

Because the Black Belt is in the South and the South are the ones who imported them en masse in the first place?

>giving up florida

nilla are you fuckin crazy, Florida is based

Attached: 1531217245039.jpg (480x363, 14K)

Yes. Without question

Nah I like blackfellas

We will deal with them as well, don’t you worry

I've got your ethnostate right here.

Attached: ethnostate.jpg (2400x1800, 2.68M)

Because they really want love niggers and hate white Southerners.

Sure, but after the spics are gone then the mixed will get the blame.

This is the only solution for the future of the USA, probably include a bit of northern Florida as well since you stupid bastards have so many niggers that's not enough space, unless you wan't to continue feeding them.

>Giving to niggers an ocean access.

That's where blacks owned slaves.

>How come Yankees never want to give up Yankee land for the black ethnostate?
Because Confederate Rothschild Army commited treason and bread niggers

Attached: slave niggers.jpg (260x390, 26K)

you cunts already gave them an ethnostate
it's called Liberia
send ALL the niggers there
don't give them an inch on your land

Attached: 1481268412588.png (830x936, 435K)

We will give the California (but our military bases stay.)

tfw you're almost outside of the niggerstate
baton rouge sucks

kek. this.

wtf i love canada now

Yankees already died to save their precious niggers. They wouldn't dare let them leave. They want to kill Southern whites instead.

Niggers are not getting a goddamn thing much less an ethnostate when the goddamn animals have nearly the entire goddamn continent of Africa.

They can't have the Mississippi River nor the Gulf oil refineries
It's like you can't into geopolitics, OP

Yeah why the fuck the south and not the Dakotas?

Attached: 2000px-Census-2000-Data-Top-US-Ancestries-by-County.svg.png (2000x1483, 1.2M)

Why should the people who fought and died to secure their freedom be asked to sacrifice further, when one can instead inflict a punishment upon the committer of the original wrong to restore balance to their victims?

>would you give up land that your family has owned for generations so niggers can have something they don't deserve and will surely ruin
They have a whole continent, they can go shit that up. More to the point, I would just as soon put a bullet in shitheads like you as I would in them.

You cant have mixed kids if there's no-one to mix with.

cure the disease, and you rid yourself of the symptoms.

why pay or give up anything when they can be exterminated like rodents instead?

Inb4 niggers too lazy to move in to their own ethnostate

What the fuck would black people do with port cities and coastline?

Its called Liberia you stupid nigger

Attached: 1531603580040.png (645x729, 37K)

That map is full of shit. Even the biggest urban nigger city in Alabama has more whites than niggers.

Attached: jefferson county.png (1624x616, 163K)

>Would you move and give up your home ... if it meant never living with niggers in the U.S. again?
Ever heard of "White Flight" people do this all the time.

Attached: 9fb.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

getting them to self segregate first makes it a lot easier, just let their own country collapse and then retake it.

I'd literally lay down my life if it meant saving the planet from that scourge

Yankee Jews? Yes punish them by giving the nogs Long Island.

or the ~Li~ber~taria~n approach of paying them to leave back to Africa/Cuba/Yucatan

The north had nigger slaves too in the beginning.

Fuck you we don't want them. We alre art have to put up with your prairie niggers that got trail of teared.

Just assimilate. Asians figured it out

>Fuck you we don't want them.
Shouldn't have imported millions, then
Not nearly as many due to not depending on plantations

I still dont know why we are giving them the head of the Mississipi River Delta. We will be forced to interact with them if we want to ship something from st louis to down the Mississippi

This is largest ethnicity, not largest race

The niggers land is Africa. They can either go home or be shot

I live in a black majority suburb with a high average income, if this city can happen here, it could happen anywhere.

No.

Ethnicity is equal to race in America, dumbass. You know many Irish niggers?

just give them all of ms and al, fuck it

as long as we build walls around it

>Ethnicity is equal to race in America
Retard

Not to mention MLK was a literal CIA-nigger

no they didn't, and they never will. the only advantage Asians have is that they are quiet and naturally non-violent.

>58%
gib clay

Attached: New Calonia.png (585x410, 85K)

I'm too tired. You're being autistic, though. Niggers are less populous than your map implies. They're only 13% in the whole country.

>American
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 5655.png (420x420, 18K)

I'd gladly give up that shithole area if it meant all niggers were quarantined within it.

South is shit

>giving up the largest port in the western hemisphere

no

Yeah the Mississippi river delta is one of the most valuable pieces of land in the world, especially for a politically unified Mississippi river basin.

yes, we can adapt, and they can't say we were oppressing them. give them all the tools and let them fail, then reconquista

Thank God Yankees are militarily inept. You don't have the power to even give them the land if you tried. All of the competent white military men are from the South.

i would actually have to move in this scenario, i know how bad it is down here, balkanization before extermination is the best plan

You literally are giving them free dominion of the richest land as well as the lifeblood of the midwest for no fucking reason than they already live their.

Carpetbagger Yankees like you are the first to go.

They have an entire fucking continent.
Fuck off

fuck that, give them desert if you give them anything other than a bullet. Build the walls. Inspect their progress via drones. Wait for them to either kill each other off or die of starvation

>Giving the Redneck Riviera to the niggers.
Not on my watch. Born in Okaloosa County.

why make another black ethnostate? just send them to the one we already made for them.

Attached: 151009_Liberia_jpeg[1].jpg (430x448, 192K)

Would unironically pay additional taxes if it meant closing the border, having an black ethnostate and latin American ethnostate. Let the whites and Asians hang out together, we always get along fine anyway.

Besides t said, there are a lot of NY Jews that visit/live/retire to Florida, and they would never permit that. Although, I don't suppose we will ever accomplish separate ethno states until after we deal with the JQ.

>i would pay money to give up our land
retard. you really think it will ever be enough? they will just turn it to shit and then ask for some more. then again and again and again until you have nothing left to give. then your people go to war at a massive disadvantage or quietly go extinct.

They can go to Canada or a island make they're black ethnostate there.

>Put all the niggers on nigger reservations.
Only if they aren't allowed to leave or take any white inventions there.

Also, why not put it in africa?

/Thread

All dixie fag land can be a nigger ethnostate. Those mutts demanded they come in so they can have em.

Attached: 1AE5B676-4ED9-40E1-BF15-58678813F4B9.png (658x688, 214K)

We weren't the ones that brought the niggers here

>implying southerners did
Kike detected.

that's the big dumb aryanstate that has to kill nick saban, fucking gulflaloes

niggers can fuck of to africa
there are enough ethnostates for them

You know how you can tell if someone fucks goats? They use the word “ethnostate”.

Thank you lord jesus for not making me this retarded

Attached: 1536492991184.jpg (539x960, 84K)

i thought it was if they used a meme flag

Who did?

why are you ignoring the (((real problem)))

Usually, but I got tired of having to explain what being an expat is to retards.

Even if that were possible do you think nogs want to wait 50 years?

Ship em all to Liberia
>clears throat
... Wakanda.

None want to go back help in Sierra Leon but they crying about muh racism ..

Attached: dws-witteveennbos-hydropower-sierraleone.png (770x360, 515K)

That's kind of nonsense. The northerners mostly fought to preserve the union, and many wanted to remove the blacks to Liberia, and there were even riots against race-mixing in the North. The plantation owners wanted the blacks to remain, because they would be impoverished if they left. (Interestingly juden were overrepresented in slaveholders and slave-importers).