If your child was born like this what would you do

If your child was born like this what would you do

Attached: 20180916_033035.jpg (1440x1005, 572K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gwNQqnEYMXw
youtube.com/watch?v=CMbYLKfQZxg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill it with fire
Screaming face.jpg

youtu.be/gwNQqnEYMXw

Shoot it in the head desu

>all those comments
jfc even liberals cant find the heart to love her

>only alive to let assholes virtue signal

fuck i feel bad for that thing

Attached: fbm.png (474x443, 32K)

>If your child was born like this what would you do
Raise it begrudgingly until it died of natural causes

Attached: REEE.gif (516x402, 628K)

Wouldn't have had it. Can't they determine these sorts of genetic abnormalities during pregnancy? It's just cruel. What kind of life is this for the kid? Or those that have to raise it?

Cant afford it
Adoption

don't axe me why but i feel like this mother is keeping this child so she can harvest her organs and or consummate them so she can regain her youthful looks

Attached: 0via5flozs1y.jpg (692x666, 136K)

My daughter died of a rare syndrome at 3 months old. I would love to have been a father for longer. No matter how difficult it was, I would have given anything.

This thing is literally going to kill me in my dreams tonight, thanks a lot

Put corn in butt

Attached: -Dj_QNfc_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

This is way abortion should remain legal

sure about that bro.

She gave birth to AIDS Skrillex, lolz.

Attached: A9F8BC99-6E95-4927-AAA1-FD0A91B3EBE5.jpg (500x461, 231K)

that is a titan is what that is.
move before it gets hungry

Attached: titan.png (1134x630, 459K)

Looks like that one cenobite from hellraiser, question is did it bite its lips off and thats why it has the dental gear to keep it from eating more of its self?

give it up for adoption

nah. just release it to liberia and let it roam free in the embrace of nature.

this

Attached: 1537070187954.png (1860x1830, 2.18M)

Selfish piece of shit, you would have wanted her to live even if she was in agony every day and ugly as sin, would never find love and would be ridiculed daily?

Give her mercy

I feel bad for her but I couldn't handle being a slave to a child who will never be independent whatsoever

as a good christian nation we must force these children to be born into a lifetime of torture until they die. Knowing full well how they will be shunned and in pain. its the good lords will.

Attached: sfsfdsdfsfdsdfure.jpg (756x559, 45K)

Jesus thats tragic.
I can watch gore all day and feel nothing but this makes me sad. There's no ideal outcome. I believe abortion is murder once there is detectable heartbeat and brainwaves, which is around 5-6 weeks I believe. Probably unlikely to catch something like this before then.
>jfc even liberals cant find the heart to love her
Of course they can't, liberals think they know how to live your life for you. They would have murdered her before birth or "put her out of her misery for her own good". Liberals are fucking scum. I hate them with an indescribable intensity, they are subhumans.

I think I would just leave my wife and child and then completely disappear from the public eye entirely.

I'm curious what she's experiencing. Some user said that they have an average level IQ, they're just physically messed up. Must be hell, mercy me.

create a law forcing men to have sex with it.have to smile while doing or go to jail.facially challenged people have the right to be loved and porked.

shes scary

Not every one of god's creations are perfect. Be blessed you're not experiencing something on the level that she is.

Oh God WHY

Attached: 1536760257973.jpg (1080x1350, 106K)

Started crying reading this. That fucking sucks man. Mine is now 7 and in second grade, I can't imagine going through that.

Love her and give her the best possible life is the correct answer

Attached: pol.jpg (1280x720, 429K)

I would call the cops and say niggers stole my baby

> i can read minds and determine that no existence is better than one that contains both pain but also happiness
>I cant comprehend that people who are born with more difficult lives than I can still find enjoyment since their baseline level of existence and suffering is far different than mine is

You are subhuman murderous scum, you sicken me.

>HELLO EVERYBODY, MY NAME IS MARKIPLIER AND WELCOME TO INBREEDING IN THE US

Literally kill it so that she never has to suffer.
People that do this are evil.
That kid will never have a normal life. No one will ever fall in love with her. She will not go to college. She will not walk in the park in Autumn listening to music. She will not cook for her loved ones. The poor girl is doomed. Her fucking evil mother doomed her.

Wew. I see markiplier's sex change is coming along nicely.

Show em pol

Attached: CE346D32-8E75-4E3E-9B85-2D5111C195A6.gif (615x346, 3.63M)

This chick is a 10/10 compared to that beast baby.

End her suffering before it even begins.
Spartans has the right idea. We need better people, not more people, especially in these times without natural selection.

lol

I would convert to Islam and raise her in a Muslim neighborhood in a liberal, democratic country like Sweden. Her mother would take up wearing a Burkha and the little girl would also be taught to wear it.

She would spend her entire life under a veil, and living around people who would not take issue with it. It's the best life she could possibly expect.

Attached: nintchdbpict000000327231[1].jpg (721x960, 81K)

It's called a coup de grace. Only a parent as ill as that child would raise it.

This is a reminder that women who drink alcohol. This is what is instore for you. Keep alcohol away from women.

I'd rather be alive than dead, asshole

Sweet merciful fuck. If that was me I would beg for a bullet.

How do we solve the christcuck problem?

Attached: christcucks.jpg (2550x1188, 473K)

t. pic related

Attached: christcuck.jpg (634x634, 102K)

kill...me...

Amazing all the Eurofaggots in here gleefully ready to murder a child because they think they are god and know if that child is suffering. Absolute Euroscum eugenics loving filth. This is what socialized medicine does to you fellow Americans. Everyone is just a widget to tweak to perfect society. Fucking Euroscum, I hope Europe burns with you filth in it.

If you were in her body, you would beg for death.

I just started browsing the channel, here's another kid they have

youtube.com/watch?v=CMbYLKfQZxg

Attached: 1160625.jpg (640x480, 34K)

speak for yourself

When she kisses that demon on the tongue I could tell that mom was about to puke.
The fact that this girl has to live her life pressing yes and no buttons seems straight out of a horror film.
Honest to god, no parent should have to raise a deformed child like this.

She will still get more love than the average male.

Attached: pigWomanExpirement.jpg (759x824, 168K)

>I believe abortion is murder once there is detectable heartbeat and brainwaves, which is around 5-6 weeks

Embryos for IVF are before 5-6 weeks.
Reading comprehension your fucking mong.

hopefully someday they'll be able to cure these poor kids with gene editing or something

curb stomp

t.

Leave Israel for a country with free universal medical coverage.

kill it so it wont be born like that.

Ben Shapiro would say you would have to raise this child for the rest of its life.

Attached: 1405123513657.jpg (475x356, 36K)

Hope euthanasia is legal for the severely retarded by then.

bruuuh, it's 4 AM im gonna go to sleep soon...
maybe not

okay, now this is epic

Attached: shapiro.png (508x533, 61K)

No goyim. All life is valuable, especially the deformed retards! Think of all the tax money the medical industry will get keeping her alive! You can't deny them that!

>tfw this creature will get more dicks than you ever will

Attached: 1520764100511.jpg (480x422, 20K)

Don't try being logical with procreating savages. They aren't smart.

this
faggots who think that way obviously put way too much stock in this life, meaning they dont realise Hell is real or know its real and are acting with ill intent

Might not this girl be the next great leader of Israel?

I sure as fuck would never underestimate her. Those chompers look fierce.

I wouldn't let it be born, prenatal screenings should be mandatory and abortion should be in cases such as this.

Attached: 1525007247858.jpg (768x1024, 292K)

Drop it over the grand canyon

Some thot who tried to kill herself got a face transplant, why not her?

This.
Not a parent, but a lot of people like to think that they'd just abort and not care, but you change when you have a kid

And if you're religious at all, killing it is murder

The Führer could've prevented it

Which is why you restrict it until it's absolutely necessary.

The comments fucking know

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-16 at 6.08.29 pm.png (477x251, 38K)

>gets more dick
>dick
>Germany

Honestly I think anyone that would actually quickly try to abort is a complete sociopath. It's easy to make such quick judgement calls when it isn't your kid, but I think it would be a lot different were they actually in the parents' shoes

It would be possible to detect such defects during pregnancy, so I would influence my girlfriend into doing abortion. It's better for everyone involved, even the child

>Whole family playing pretend for 18+ years
Nah, I'd give it up.

this is what happenes when race mix

>I AM AAA TRYING TO EAT OVER HERE EEEYYYY

Attached: hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=120&h=90&jpg444=true&jpgq=90&sp=67&sigh=4QJRu2yK (480x360, 19K)

>Honestly I think anyone that would actually quickly try to abort is a complete sociopath.
You have weeks after the screening to come to terms and think it through, it's not a "quick" decision, but I think the only people who would keep a creature like that are either indoctrinated religious nutjobs, or incredibly stupid people.

this guy is just using kids with disabilites to gain views, just look at his fake smile he clearly doesnt give a fuck about the girl

Infanticide, plead insanity, take a deal that doesn't involve more than 15 yrs in prison

>pull it

>an innocent girl is doomed for the rest of her life to be a horrific looking vegetable surrounded by miserable people lying to themselves

Any way you slice it, its just sad and fucked up.

Attached: 1493002621074.png (337x372, 17K)

>It's better for everyone involved, even the child
Especially the child. That existence would be absolute suffering.

the pope has spoken

Baptize it and burn it.

But limited eugenics would be very profitable to quality of genome of affected population. All these weak and defective individuals wouldn't be allowed to procreate and spread their bad genes. Is this really bad? Because we are no longer affected by natural selection (not counting lethal mutations), more and more faulty humans are being born and mixing their low-quality genes with those who are stronger individuals. But sure, it's better when the goim are degenerated and stupid creatures that require expensive medicine to live. Such individuals are so easy to manipulate when you can control their means of survival. Clearly we can see who the poster is sympathising with (or is simple moronic tool in their hand)

I'd become a supervillains henchman.

I wonder if Zuk is hiring.

What a Sad world we live in.

Attached: Ptbw9yH.jpg (800x522, 47K)