Is it true that all Albanian women look like this...

Is it true that all Albanian women look like this? I would love to go there for a few months and impregnate all their women if that’s the case.

Attached: D51C461D-00DF-404F-ACB8-E1F05CF433DD.jpg (750x733, 41K)

No

No, they're ugly.

is it true all americans are fat and stupid?

mutt mutting mutters

No they are ugly you stupid mutt

Albanian women are scrawny and turk like, the woman in op pic looks Armenian.

Albanian girls are actually pretty cute, especially diaspora albanians
Too bad they have low iqs

show your flag

Also you'll return in your muttland in a wheelchair you brown little shit

Attached: 02152.jpg (500x333, 50K)

Also why do all Albanian men look the same? Triangle shaped head (with a weak jaw) and a big nose.

Good luck in Albania:)))

That be pretty hard with no dick.

My Albanian friend said to just flash my American bassport and they come lining up. Shit I’m most afraid of is them being bat shit crazy

Attached: AF7A9A52-6EA5-48A3-9606-EBD8D8578EFC.jpg (750x722, 266K)

>Is it true that all Albanian women look like this?

of course they do.. Every 10yo schoolgirl does. and even their 76yo great grandmothers look like that.

Happy impregnating my friend!!!

>Albanian women
>cute
I saw only two attractive Albanian women in my entire life, and I say that as someone who grew up in Kosovo and wasted most of my life there.

Albanian women are really pretty but it’s really hard to fuck their their men, fathers, brothers really watch them they know what’s up. I know because I went there on part of my European cruise. Most I got there was fucking a hotel maid then giving her like $100 bucks so she wouldn’t report it because she kinda didn’t want it

WhTs her Instagram?

Its true, Albanians are huge America-boos since they have low iqs. They literally have statues of Clinton and American flags everywhere. They see you as some liberators of Kosovo.

I swear, when I was in Kosovo during summer Kosovo girls looked gorgeous. But I noticed most of them are diaspora coming home for summer holidays.

Or maybe you just have low standards, Ante.

Enjoy

Attached: 299A3CA3-D762-40F5-84F2-0E4CE9F11409.jpg (750x1334, 483K)

They are cute and their English is very good, however they are rude as fuck

Too bad Albanian girls have a million cousins, brothers and uncles that would beat you up if you try to hit on them.

Good, women belong to the strong

A casanova of a village near mine were founded with some broken ribs becuse he annoyed the wrong girl

I know a really cute Albanian girl here in the US. Has a massive butt too.

Shame they're mainly muslim and crazy fucks though.

the same cousins,brothers, and uncles that sell their own women as prostitute?

I was in Albania and I can say that girls are pretty, same about the men though. Who call them ugly, it's just political thing, they don't like Albania and because lieing about their appearance on Jow Forums
But, i admitted that albanians in common can't speak English even a little

We use to speak Russian instead English till 90's

Yes.
Been on holidays 2 times, the concentration of hot chicks is really great, but they can be a pain in the ass to deal with, most have men like personalities and always want their own way.
And guys are also generally good looking, I would say they are indeed a beautiful people, can't say much about IQ though, some seemed pretty high up while others were absolute rocks, no middle ground.

>Nonpolitical /b/ and Jow Forums teir thread
Sage.

Attached: 1536816827226.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

>would love to go there

You will get your organs removed and sold to black market.

It's pretty good, would highly recommend. I have been pretty much everywhere and there was the best money value I got.

>American who lived there for 1.5 years
Yes they are beautiful but fucking insane. They are like Muslim Sicilians. The wanna be western/Mediterranean does not mix well with Islam and causes a schizophrenic split in their mind.

YOU WILL NOT GET LAID. Unless of course you dress very nice and act like a Turkish gangster. That's what they go for.

Plus the country is a shit hole. The Africa of Europe. Literally any of their neighbors are 100% better.

Yeah pretty accurate

one or the other, often both

Attached: 1527184587679.jpg (2952x2497, 929K)

>tells others to sage
>does not do it himself

XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAX no.Most of them look like cheap whores and have an attitude.Look at my flag,I know what am talking about

No, they are hairy, loud, vulgar in every sense and very very rude, apart from smoking 24/7. The only people from the balkans I truly dislike are albanians, since they constantly give me reasons to do so.

Redpill me on italian girls. Are they conservative?

This,I constantly see Albanian diaspora on this board saying good things about Albania but I can see through that shit from a mile

>Albanian men look good
No and it's not just about the politics. They're ugly. They have goblino faces.