Friendly reminder that Australia and the USA have fought side by side for the last hundred years and we are greatest...

Friendly reminder that Australia and the USA have fought side by side for the last hundred years and we are greatest allies. Greetings ausbros

Attached: 1509848907751s.jpg (107x125, 3K)

Greetings and salutations friend

We only first fought together in 1942, and an alliance was only formalised in 1954, but I love my American brothers.

My grandfather was a Rat of Tobruk. One of the first forces to defeat the Nazis. Thanks for finishing the job Ameribro

fuck up, cunt

I always enjoy speaking with the Aussies who come into where I work, nice people with a good sense of humor.

Love you too, buddy

>are greatest allies
yeah but is their countryball as endearing as this one?
also
How much anime have they produced?

Attached: HowCanYouNotLove.png (673x568, 125K)

> not fighting alongside each other for 1000 years like polan and hungary
you teenagers are endearing

Attached: polakwegier.jpg (500x1500, 226K)

>allies

Yeah I'll accept the ausobruvs as allies when they don't still have submarines operating on a diesel engine. Until then they're just another freeloading NATO state that enjoys the financial sacrifice of the US to establish peace through force.

Nigger we have been tunneling to implode that shithole china the moment they act up .
Our GMO roos can hop 10x faster and higher than the natural ones and they look cute they stop for chink pictures and a pat then they fucking blow the fuck up .
We got you're back from down under m8 so fucking relax a little.

ya fucken poofta seppo forby

Attached: 1532541985287.gif (240x178, 296K)

in my work we have tourists from all over the globe, Australia bros are top tier.

>ally
No
We are your puppet
We are the second most jewish country besides America
No Jews
No Asians
No Seppo filth

Attached: 0D9242F8-D4D6-4AEB-96A9-113A00011F96.jpg (720x541, 97K)

Aussies are top fucking cunts. Never met one I disliked. You fucking poofs always bring a smile to my face with your incessant witty shitposts. Most Brits are alright, too.

Japs are alright
My first redpill in racism was a Japanese sailors son that beat the shit out of 4 Chinese kids at my school just because they were chinese

If shitposting was a tactical or strategic military concern we'd most definitely be YOUR ally.

Fucking fags. You wanna make out?

Let's all post some hot dick pics! I want to see thick white COCK in this thread! GIVE ME THICK AMERICAN COCK. IM GAGGING FOR COCK OVER HERE GUYS HELP ME

kek

Attached: fag.jpg (478x685, 73K)

Wild

Attached: 1F71385D-0DDC-42B4-BF70-11939698F463.png (600x448, 159K)

I'm not a Jap, you dumb emu-fucker. But Japs are pretty cool people, too.

Australia is good people.
Fellow Anglos are #1 in my book.

Probably none thank God

Your grandad was a faggot cunt

good lord the upside-down society is fun

(You)

You're a faggot

>Australia
>NATO member
actually retarded

Also modern american boats aren't so great at picking up signals from modern diesel subs

remember that one time some dumbass yanks asked us to build them some aluminium boat hills, but they hadn't designed them with a sacrificial abide and they corroded. the seppo defence department bought its entire legal might against a tiny Australian company and still lost. top bants

>dumbass yanks
no bully pls

You're right, the Australian Military is superior to the US.

Remember that one time the US government through money at a project to the aussies wanted to develop and failed. Cute.

>IRL shitposting my military
You cheeky niggers. 10/10.

Have a pic of an Aussie and an American in Vietnam

Attached: aussie_american_nam.jpg (552x550, 61K)

Yes sir. God bless.

>and what a mistake that was.

My man

You deserve cancer

Fuck off and die

Attached: 1537085344864.jpg (107x125, 21K)