I have a Jew nose. I'm scared to do a DNA test now. I was raised with white catholic working class values...

I have a Jew nose. I'm scared to do a DNA test now. I was raised with white catholic working class values, but what if underneath all that I'm a heeb?

Attached: 220px-Josephusbust.jpg (220x329, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ain't nothing funnier than when a racist finds out he's one of the people he hates. Do it. We could use the entertainment.

No shame in being a Jew. Do the test, if you're a Jew you should immediately start aquirring shekels from the dumb goyim.

My nose looks like that as well, MB I should get tested too.

Galatians 3:28
but if you arent a christian I guess you can never not be jewish and you can purity spiral forever

like this?

Attached: jn5.jpg (1130x678, 59K)

No, like OP pic but less pronounced.

yeah whats so funny about it? oh no he cant join the ss now, hiliarious

>I have a Jew nose. I
open up the oven and do it

Nice, I think I'm part Jewish. I have a Jewish nose and can smell a Shekel a mile away

Attached: adb.png (377x392, 68K)

this is a roman nose.
there is no assurance of that bust is josephus

But I'm of English heritage. Does that mean my ancestor was raped by a roman?

england was part of the roman empire lad

catholicism is a hotbed of cryptojews.

Just like Judea. heh

Attached: 15.png (500x687, 274K)

>I'm scared to do a DNA test now.
N
E
V
E
R

DO

DNA
TESTING!

1. They got you
2. They lie
3. Run by Jews just like social media

5 captchas. If you're going to use these posts to blackmail me google at least make them easier!

Attached: Screenshot-2017-12-11 DNA Testing Companies Like 23andme Admit Adding Fake African Ancestry….png (1794x5074, 2.1M)

the Romans colonized the British Isles.
It is possible that you have Roman ancestors.
About the bust, it is not known with certainty who it is. Most likely, it was a Roman patrician to the seat of Emperor Titus

depends
do you look like a rat?

kek

Attached: 1508887262985.jpg (3666x2144, 1.82M)

dont compare me to fake toothpaste

Attached: toothpaste.jpg (1920x1080, 556K)

Yea skip the DNA testing and just do it.

>catholic
a lot of devoted catholics are heebs without knowing due to large scale conversions, especially by the Spanish

I'd just like to point out that if your nose is like OP pic related, you're not Jewish. That's a Roman nose.

Jewish nose arches over, curves and points down. The Germans during the Reich described this like a number 6

Simple way to remember, think of a bird beak

Attached: images-88_1.jpg (236x340, 16K)

Its possible

Then you must circumcise yourself.

Jews rock
If I were a schlomo, i'd go full satanist and have all this fun with killing whites and eating pizza

my grandfather came from the soviet union. he had black hair and brown eyes and an unusual biblical surname. i was pretty sure he had jewish blood. i had his sister do a dna test and it came back mostly slav with less than 1% siberian and zero ashkenazi jewish.
some celts, germanics and mediteraneans have aquiline noses. doesnt always mean jewish blood.

Only witha beak like that can you competently hammer away the moral foundations of a nation.

you do understand why triplets would get different results dont you?

>you do understand why triplets would get different results dont you?

space magic?

They're all post 30 and probably infertile.
Who cares, they're not exactly desirable to guys under 40 anyway.

This is not realy matter at all.
Fuck off.

>Catholic
>white

Why do you deny the reality?
The future is black.

Once you submit your DNA to the national database, it's just a matter of time before you're rounded up (again) - so don't.

>The future is black.

no kidding. africas population is predicted to increase by millions in the coming years and the way things are going they will probably all be headed to europe.

>probably all be heading to europe
There's no 'probably' about it, my aussie friend. It's already many years in the works, Europeans capital cities are getting more and more blacked.
Dublin is noticeably more (((diverse))) than it was even 10 years ago, and places like London in the United Kingdom are already lost. Less than 50% white British, and now is a breeding ground for terrorism.

It's sad, but it's a well planned agenda, and it's the upcoming reality whichever way we look at it.
Unfortunately, there's always people prepared to sell out their own country in order to get a nice payday.

What makes kikes kikes is their rejection of Jesus Christ. If they accepted God they wouldn't be utopian revolutionaries. So even if you are a kike by some matter of blood, your spirit is not that of a kike so it makes little difference.

it seems like nobody will do anything about it until its too late. like you said its already to late for london with crime rates worse than new york city. if brexit ever actually happens for the uk it might be able to close its borders to some who want to flood in but im not sure if theyll still be swamped by immigrants from commonwealth countries or wherever. europes average i.q. is dropping with all the newcomers.

>posts a roman bust
>jewish
Why are you people so autistic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus

user, romans had noses like that. It doesn't mean you're a jew

Le' me guess your ancestors starts somewhere in poolan

I have a nose like that too, am i roman?

Just take the test. I have a nigger nose and jaw protrusion and am still getting test to prove I'm pure

>le daily "not all jews" JIDF psyop threads
Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: image.jpg (3666x3284, 1.23M)

>am i roman

israel used to be part of rome so you can be roman if you want. if west africans can be pharaohs anything is possible

How insecure and desperate do you have to be to send samples of your dna to jews just to be sure you're not a jew?

Taking into account that the Romans invaded the ancient Palestine, yes you are a Roman rape baby

>giving your DNA to the kikes