UK

Hello.

I will stay in UK(London) for a year as master student.
Don't worry, I will go back to Japan after taken master degree! I will not be illegal immigrant :3

What can I expect?
Rich history and sophiscated culture?

Attached: UK-flag.jpg (1646x1080, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

datashine.org.uk/#table=QS208EW&col=QS208EW0006&ramp=YlOrRd&layers=BTTT&zoom=13&lon=-0.0887&lat=51.5124
datashine.org.uk/#table=QS201EW&col=QS201EW0002&ramp=YlOrRd&layers=BTTT&zoom=13&lon=-0.0887&lat=51.5124
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21511904
standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/eastside-story-what-happens-when-you-take-a-bright-black-boy-from-a-rundown-part-of-town-and-put-him-8618498.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anything is better than Japan

>Rich history and sophiscated culture
you're around 50 years too late. it's all gone.

B-but can't I taste good tea in London???

niggers and shitskins

Brits are actually not that bad, but you need to leave London. It's like night and day.

sure, there's the chinese bubble tea places, moroccan tea bars, hippy places that serve matcha
plenty of choice

this

expect an overcrowded, fairly dirty city full of people from all over the world. be careful user. there are beautiful sights and still decent people here

good tea? you'd be better off making your own. coffee places have taken over tea culture

Remember to visit Salisbury Cathedral.

What does british people think of University college London? anons

It's a good school for people that couldn't go to Imperial/LSE

Attached: 1472241493301.gif (640x576, 22K)

Turkish tea maybe. Look out for pickpockets and scammers and such too. Also be carefull of acid attacks knife attacks and scooter gangs. Don't show your wallet or phone in public and make sure to be locked away in your accomodation before 6:00pm. Just get yourself a comfortable stab best beware of brownskins and keep head down, if you're lucky you might just live through it.

Obvious fake Jap. What's next, "me so sorry". You're a fat incel neckbeard who's from a shitty part of Bongistan and you're trying to be edgy. Everyone knows London is a complete shithole.

Legions of aggressive Afro-Islamic hordes. Streets covered in rubbish and piss. Loud Afro-aggression. High crime rates. It's a very unpleasant place, even central London which is historic (and yol likely see native English there, or when work commute times are on the underground) it's still full of foreigners just wandering around.

Imagine a giant open air museum surrounded by the third world all propped up by 20% of the population an increasingly pressed indigenous working class (most of whom are provincials who start careers in the city before realising the cost of living and Nogs isn't worth it).

T. London

Attached: 1535571337099m.jpg (1024x658, 52K)

oh.

I was triggered.

Fuck you

>rich history and sophisticated culture
you will get rich history if you look for it and avoid certain areas and I recommend you do since pre-1939 Britain had a lot of culture and a lot of it is on display in London.
sophisticated culture is all but gone, you can thank gang culture for that, but depending on where you are people will be nice and respect your personal space (unless on the tube system).

Attached: 1510749124302.jpg (601x600, 85K)

watch show in pic related, it will show you the truth

Attached: brit.jpg (634x440, 46K)

Kek

>the good Asians leave
>pakis stay for life
Fucking kill me. It depends where in London you stay. Look up the area (and its demographics) beforehand.

Been to both Tokyo and London. Tokyo is leagues ahead of London, Satoshi-kun

Jeremy Kyle is used to condition the middle class into accepting the genocide of the white working class and it's Africanization.

Im willing to bet a the money I have that there is an equivalent in every western nation.

pakistanis and out of phase vampire lizards

hey. I don't believe you.

My friends took Master degree of finance at LSE. He said London was safe and confortable.

Are you trying memeing me?

Yeah in his 60% white gentrified hispter areas perhaps.

This faggot has never been to london. I was there for a week last week and I was expecting everything this cuck said but surprisingly it was mostly white and clean.

I actually live here and don't just visit tourist/gentrified areas because I'm a Melbourne faggot.

Are you the one that keeps asking for immigrants in Japan? If so, I hope you get stabbed in London.

It's like you saw the statistics in the picture and instead went with "what you saw", faggot

north-north London is fine, largest immigrant group is east Asian, farmland acts as a sort of buffer zone and jerrymandering ensures less ugly apartment blocks + Jews wont let large influx of Muslims.

if you want to find the chav areas, you'll find it
, if you want to find the hipster areas, you'll find it, if you want to find India/Pakistan, you'll find it, if you want to find a perfectly find white working class area, you'll find it.

A lot of niggers.

Outside of London, it’s still overwhelmingly how it’s portrayed to be. The other cities are now falling, but the towns and villages are still there.
I recommend the Isle of Wight as a place to visit.

UCL is very good for maths which is what you're going to be doing. unless you are rich it's going to be a very vibrant around where you live. These maps will guide you

datashine.org.uk/#table=QS208EW&col=QS208EW0006&ramp=YlOrRd&layers=BTTT&zoom=13&lon=-0.0887&lat=51.5124

datashine.org.uk/#table=QS201EW&col=QS201EW0002&ramp=YlOrRd&layers=BTTT&zoom=13&lon=-0.0887&lat=51.5124

Hey pal I've told you, what you do with that info is your problem. Just remember that you can't have an open casket after your face has been melted off with acid, ok cool.

>scooter gangs

Attached: 1504300878477.png (261x238, 89K)

I find English language cool. Because it is very simple.

Can't chase scooters in a cop car.

why not motorcycles?

unsurprisingly different engine types in the uk for motorbikes require different licences so its expensive to train and co-ordinate enough officers to be able to use the same type of bike.

I heard it was one of the more difficult ones to learn due to the occasionally confusing grammar rules and amount of homophones.

Don't listen to all this negativity. Sure most of the cities are horrible places but if you go to smaller towns and villages you will find plenty of the rich culture you are looking for.

I was talking about the perps, why do they use mopeds?

Attached: 1536270784394.jpg (300x154, 15K)

like the other user said, be mindful of your bags and pockets when in the central london area. street robbery is also a thing so don't walk around with your phone in your hand.

don't keep your head down. act alert and aware of your surroundings and you'll be ok.

Lots of niggers and pakis and various third world trash.
Gang crime.
Enjoy.

Make sure to visit the countryside and other parts of the UK. London is a dump.
I recommend taking a trip down the M4 and M5. I advise to completely avoid going North as the food gets worse the further you go North (haggis, mushy pees, etc.). Avoid Birmingham too unless you want to be "culturally enriched" like your time in London.

firstly its easy to get on and off one for smash and grabs but UK gang culture is so faggy and retarded that instead of showing off fast cars they show off mopeds instead, basically moped gangs use mopeds because they show off whilst committing crimes. seriously UK gang culture is just a retarded version of American gang culture

Easy get off/on and snatch things then get away down the narrow streets on a mophead

It's basically Pakistan 2.0

London is two cities basically.
Central London where all the tourist spots are and rich people live is relatively safe.
Greater London which is everything around central London is a complete shithole and to be avoided.

the same with motorcycles, they don;t have to use the barbie bike to get shit done and they can hold alot more in motorcycle saddlebags then with a moped.

why not show off on a sweet ass 1910's indian? are they so faggy they want fuzzy seats and 120 mirrors for there mopeds?

Attached: dsfht34qefrew.jpg (2304x1948, 1.65M)

wrong pic.

Attached: sadrht5y34wef43.jpg (747x544, 452K)

mopeds = small wheels = less space needed to do tricks = ability to show off on street that dates back 1000 years in front of local morons. these people aren't Evel Knievel they just need to be able to do a wheelie on a cheap machine that they can Offord on a mix of welfare and drug money.

Indians nowadays are this luxurious.

Attached: erg3qwfsaferw35t4.jpg (2100x1422, 467K)

you just described an old school indian

Attached: dwreght2qfascdewr.jpg (474x266, 35K)

Mopheads are more a foreign thing and most mophead gangs are foreign.

>mUh frogs

Attached: 1482548889674 (1).png (814x730, 652K)

Bro

what the fuck

London is basically a Muslim city now

What the actual fuck I never realised it was this bad

Jesus fuck man I'm glad I got out of there

Attached: wtf london.png (1128x563, 854K)

still doesn;t explain why they aren't using motorcycles or even upgrading to them.

Attached: wrgewgrfhgjtr.jpg (1024x685, 106K)

>Offord
As if they pay for them

I wish they paid.

remember you need to think just like an barly educated crowd following lowlife. "that bike is well old, youss needs to gets yourself one of these shiny newer models yeah it only costs 500 quid, gets real pussy like".
one of them need to buy it before another steals it

>everyone in here clamouring on about horrible immigrant enterprises, muslim rape gangs and african stab merchants
>the actual brown people they refer to are living a rather successful life in a country with a lot of opportunity and the people in this thread are nothing more than bitter white Brits who are angry because white brit slags are consistently being BLACKED

Attached: ukchristmasadsinterracial.png (2200x1295, 1.77M)

>tfw that was 8 years ago

Attached: 1438440132769.jpg (652x490, 45K)

UP UCL
UP UCL
UP UCL

at least a dirt bike? 16 year olds here ride dirt bikes.

Attached: drgfsfdgre5.png (1280x720, 848K)

WHAT?!

There is another census in 2021 right? Fucking hell it's going to be colossally worse by then

H-have we already lost, guys? Any attempt to dislodge this would result in full scale civil war...

Attached: shocked kitteh.jpg (500x400, 34K)

road dirt bikes in cities to go to and from work but its mostly 30 year old Pakistanis who saved up, anyone else either gets a car or a moped because dirt bikes aren't trendy.

Because they are dumb foreigners I guess

>nigger living in Ireland

UK is over, best hope we have is ethnic fragmentation in the USA.

to that fact, this was my resolution

Attached: resolution.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

The 2021 census will decide the outcome of this country.
Once it shows how fucked the demographics are, people will either do something about it or carry on into oblivion.

>Potato-kike
Neck yourself you filthy shitskin

Not completely true

Finchley, Golders Green, Brent Cross, basically the Jewish areas are really nice leafy safe places to live

north Barnet

because stupid cunts can't into gears

>a nice house surrounded by a rising moat of shit

I assure you gentlemen I am indeed white skinned, blonde haired and blue eyed. I'm just not a retard who defends the scum of their nation (low IQ chavs) over an honest, hard working immigrant due to some misplaced sense of national pride.

Attached: 1530483317414.png (1112x2056, 2.87M)

Lots of coons, sand coons and white trash in general.

Kek

t. Putin

Attached: 1536443941816.jpg (396x426, 30K)

lol didn't you know my friend?

Back in 2011:
>"Brits are now in a minority in London, making up just 45% of its residents."
>"It is a story of aspiration. It is a story of success."
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21511904

Also, lets take those niggers and dump them in top schools, because they deserve it over hard working whites:
standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/eastside-story-what-happens-when-you-take-a-bright-black-boy-from-a-rundown-part-of-town-and-put-him-8618498.html

Depends who you hang around with. Most of London just likes getting fucked up and trying to make money out of you

>tfw live in London

Oh OP.....you poor, poor soul.

If only that were the case, satan. I suspect option 2 will be the default, sadly.

Go to majority white areas, you'l find the culture you seek.
Most urban areas in general are shitholes as far as Europe goes.

Anyone else tired of people pretending to be japs?

It's easy to say this when you live in a country that's 98% white. It is literally common knowledge that Asians and blacks teens are more likely than whites to be involved in street crime. Walk around Manchester City centre or a London town after 10pm for a few nights and I guarantee an Asian or Black will try something with you.

British women are sluts and dressed like hooker's street, you will enjoy it

I have spent a lot of time in Ireland, I have never once met a blonde blue eyed Irishmen.
But I met plenty of chavs or "knackers" as you Irish call them.
Also the Irish are the most "racist" people I have ever met, I doubt you are white.

>Rich history and sophiscated culture
Too late, same for Paris.

Chinese and Japanese have no problems here in London. Highly rated visitors. Enjoy your stay.

Japs are welcome to stay, they're probably the least trouble-causing of the bunch

Ok who cares

Being stabbed, mugged or victim of a terrorist attack. Just don't as London is shit anyway.

>What can I expect?
>Rich history and sophiscated culture?

Attached: 1532754262279.jpg (775x837, 49K)

Don’t listen to fags. If you are filthy rich and go to upperclassy venues in upperclass areas you won’t even see a nigger.

OP if you can go visit york. Its a nice place and ippuku tea house has a lot of Japanese speaking students that go there.
Im off to Shiga tommorow for a year myself