My three year old son was speaking Chinese to me, thinking I would understand

My three year old son was speaking Chinese to me, thinking I would understand
I got irrationally angry, and slapped him, saying he must speak Hungarian in my presence

Did I go overboard? He is crying with his mother now.
I just want him to be a normal hungarian kid, not a crazy hapa

Attached: 1512703567346.png (633x758, 30K)

Then you shouldn’t have married a chink you fucking moron.

Why did you create a chinkanoid spawn then when you could of had an hungarian son.

fail

You can't pick who you fall in love with

>striking your son
>not talking to him and explaining situation
>short temper

This is how childhood trauma starts, dumbass. What will you blow up at next? Your his father, you raise him right, not hit him just because you're angry. Congratulations on your future school shooter because of your actions faggot.

LOL! Fucking moron

Life isn't a Disney movie you retard.

Love is a meme. Enjoy divorce and a mutt kid

I did explain to him, faggot
You have to hit kids or they become liberal pussies

Shut the fuck up

Can confirm, was beaten with belt and slapped. Now I'm a STEM major living off scholarship shekels. AMA

Attached: plankton.jpg (460x298, 41K)

>You have to hit kids or they become liberal pussies
Somewhat true but
1. the fear of being hit is more effective than hitting them after the fact, so it should be a last resort punishment. So for example your kid does something bad, you put him in time out, he leaves the time out spot before time is up, you hold out your hand and say if you dont want to sit there we can find you another punishment. He will do as he is told.

2. kids dont know anything, so before you punish him for breaking a rule that you haven't even made yet, you should explain to the kid why he cannot do it, and then afterwards if he does it again, then you can punish him for breaking the rule.

You ask if you went overboard and then you try to justify hitting him. You're already a failure of a parent. Do this entire world a favor and kill yourself and your family since you can't even handle a 3 year old and are coming to Jow Forums for parenting advice.

Based terrorist

Is this bait or is OP just retarded?
>Hit your kids or they become liberal pussies.
Whatever you say,enjoy traumatising your child,subhuman apes like you should not be parents,also what is the problem with having a bilingual kid? He is going to have more job opportunities when he grows older.

Explain things to your kids instead of hitting them retard,if you hit them they are going to think "I better do this or the giant will slap me" instead of understanding what he did wrong,and in this case the kid did nothing wrong other than learning chinese (something you should have learned if you are married to a chinese woman).

Many hapas hating their dad.

I can understand it.

Learn some manadarin you subhuman retard

Your son is nothing more than a half breed insectoid mutt. He isn’t white. That’s what you chose.

Attached: 28EDF670-12FF-41C8-AC7A-4265B732EACC.jpg (480x365, 45K)

Why do you fucking niggers keeping hitting your kids? Kids don't know anything and you're not making an effort to teach them anything, just accosting them like an irate nigger.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

10/10 ruse post

I'm so sorry that Jow Forums had to see this. Another Finno-Ugric man falling for the jewish tricks of Asian love.

You're fucking idiot that can't handle a child, please go kill yourself.

kids will speak what they're most exposed to

sounds like you've been neglecting your kid too long already

>He is going to have more job opportunities when he grows older.
there are no jobs worth doing that involve speaking chink

damn OP, you fucked up

Attached: 1536098236622.png (1354x889, 61K)

Discipline isn't meaningful without love. Show him some affection, no need to do it too soon.

>slapping your kid for learning languages and improving his skills

Enjoy your failure of a kid who is going to be scared of success and improvement all because of one slap.

C H I N K E D

Based
Totally cuck

You did nothing wrong but there is also nothing wrong with the kid speaking Chinese either (not around you). He should know respect when talking with his dad.

For the first time I agree with a swedecuck, he's fucking 3 years old, he was probably just messing with you, you fucking psycho

You need to start learning chinese.

You did right. Nationalism is the preservation of your race and country. Be a liberal father and you will get a liberal treasonous child/teenager.

Remember communism is always disguised as something unharmiful and innocent untill they indoctrinate people enough to permit their own invasion.

Next time you should punch yourself for being a nigger.

Correction of my previous comment:...by hapa you meant literally hapa? Fuck off, you're failure since the start.

>hungarians and chinese is racemixing
How fucking retarded is nu/pol/ exactly?

Attached: 464F45E2-9F7C-4A41-A950-C5944583D72A.jpg (594x403, 34K)

R I C E D

You fucking cunt, he’s probably smart if he’s speaking multiples language when he’s three years old. You stupid fuck, you’ll probably raise an intelligent crackhead because of your parenting.

My three year thought she was you guys every morning
>im hungary
>im hungary
I never slapped her, what kind of monster are you?

Ni hao ma heiren

I have a friend like you, he regrets having hapa kids, trust me, the mothers push chinese/mandarin on the kids.

You are a pretty shitty father desu. Don‘t take your insecurities about your relationship out on your kid.
He is 3 years old, he probably hasn’t figured that Chinese and Hungarian are two different Languages, or what you understand. Growing up multilangual is partly confusing but has great benefits, so yeah he will grow to be a gifted adult with his dumb dead beat dad.

Yes you can

dubbed and kekked

Yes, you can. Love is something you build. You find someone close enough and then you build it.

That feeling at the start is dopamine and oxytocin, you spaz.

>My three year old son
>slapped him
>Did I go overboard?
What made you think that... That's obviously how one should treat a kid at that age... right?

Fucking subhuman nigger piece of shit. You don't deserve to be a father. I hope Orban jails you and you get raped in there.