Diversity is our greatest strength

>diversity is our greatest strength

Attached: NPC.png (416x435, 114K)

>ENGERLUND WUDNT AH MAED IT TA THE FACKIN WORLD CAP SEMIS WIDOU IMMIGRATION

Attached: 1537045317661.jpg (1000x600, 150K)

Purity is our greatest strength.

>my argument sucks so badly that i can't do anything besides dehumanize my opponents because if i give even the slightest thought to the reasoning behind it then i'll be exposed for the ape i am.

mid-level boss appears

Attached: Lord-Food Prrice.jpg (500x436, 48K)

I mean hello, are you even serious right now? Wow, yeah, that just happened. Imagine being this small minded. It's almost as if... as if... you're a bunch of cis white dudes under 25? So like, excuse me? Why does your opinion even matter?

Unless you can give me peer reviewed official studies and sources, it's gonna be a big no from me dog. What year is it anyway? 1945? You all must be a blast at parties, and you probably all totally get laid (lol). I didn't know you nahzees had more than one subreddit, pathetic. Yikes. Holy moly. Leapin lizards, you guys are all a bunch of buffoons, a buncha jerks.

Jerks like you aren't welcome here, this website is for everyone! I'm going to tattle on you all now so you better start saying your goodbyes now. Your little bully corner is literally like Voldemort and Vader combined with H-tler and Tr-mp. I'm physically ill at reading the posts here, literally crying and vomiting. I'll post pictures later for proof to get you all the boot.

Jerks.

Attached: plebbit nujak.jpg (593x595, 47K)

Do you have a quest for me?

Attached: quest giver.jpg (800x668, 52K)

Quest: Stop Using This Shit Meme
Reward: Some Fucking Dignity You Neckbeard

Attached: Dm-M_15X4AEZvUW.jpg (385x349, 11K)

You know diversity means to divide?

Attached: 1536629731363.png (376x400, 86K)

Haha Ive seen this so many times.

>diversity is our greatest strength

this is propaganda for normies, but most normies don't actually repeat it (aside from liberal women), because in fact they resent diversity and are only accept it because of perceived social pressure.

Attached: photo.jpg (637x548, 83K)

Give me a good chuckle

Attached: 1536522570493.png (720x719, 300K)

only jews say this.

God would say the same thing

What a shit reward, lazy fucking devs

>we actually have studies now

nah, the Dignity buff is actually good, but i prefer just using the Hide Powerlevel feature to get the same buffs.

>we must stagnate evolution in order to perpetuate protohuman bloodlines

>Join the US army and die for Israel

>"YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE NAZI GENOCIDAL MANIC, THE WHITE RACE DOESN'T EXIST, SOUTH AFRICANS ARE GETTING PAYBACK HAHA"
[SPEECH FAILURE]
>"S-s-top Dehumanizing us!"

>our

Attached: npc1.jpg (239x249, 8K)

calling people jewish is a jewish subversion tactic

Attached: nontitled.jpg (1074x831, 66K)

>+1 upboat
>-1 social cohesion
>-1% white

I love it when a rage immediately comes over people when you ask them to clarify that position.

Bonus if they bring up slavery and the "guilt" white people supposedly inherited because of it. I fucking love pointing out the savage shit done to Europeans and all of the shit that happened on other continents before WYPIPO even got there.

Attached: tumblr_mcpu5lxlfs1qz7lxdo1_500-7fdc2090-sz500x623-animate.jpg (500x623, 117K)

diversify is the verb you want.

>extrapolating the questionable conclusions of a study of 30 people onto the entire population

Attached: npc meme.jpg (1080x1508, 365K)

Dan Quayle was the first politician to utter this phrase
He was the vice president to Bush Sr

>Purity is our greatest strength.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>if you were talking to yourself in your head every second of every day you would be a nutjob

Spotted the NPC. This is very normal.

Nutjob detected

You should be reading, writing, speaking, or mentally processing some kind of information at any one point, be it work, memory, or merely day dreaming. Maybe not a monologue, but your brain should be processing something.

I imagine the people with pagers were probably to dumb to articulate whatever they were thinking into something to write down, and merely though 'lol I wasn't talking to myself!'

If there really are people out there whose minds are complete void then I'm truly worried.

>I love forced diversity and POC

Attached: 1536766105715.jpg (388x448, 63K)

>the immediate butthurt and non-answer when you ask a NPC to consider something with their own words

Attached: npcs_explained.png (1080x4000, 3.08M)

>freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences

sorry, npc, you cant dehumanize something that was never human