This is the vibrant culture Europeans are importing into their countries

>this is the vibrant culture Europeans are importing into their countries

Attached: 1537113177264.webm (400x220, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=kSrPC_1533131155
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigger that's Chicago.

I will never understand blacks.

Isnt the US 15% black?

Very inefficient way to kill someone.

>What is taking pleasure in it
Honestly Id replace these machetes for bamboo sticks and more fun

It's not blacks it's African immagra ts

lels

They are trying to make it a horrible death. It isn't about efficiency.

And it's beautiful!

All you can do is take comfort in the fact soft liberal faggots will be slaughtered by these monkies.

And that's the only good thing to come out of multiculturalism.

American blacks and African blacks have similar murder rates. Its genetic.

whatare our engineers and doctors doing there?

doubtful they put that much thought into It

Damn that’s a horrible way to die. Wouldn’t having your head set on fire melt your eyes? You would probably be conscious for a while and feel it all
Jesus Christ

You suffocate in about 2 mins, I have heard. You cant inhale fire.

pyrotechnicians and rocket scientists

That could be any large city in the west desu

Serves him right for laying there while they spray lighter fluid on him.

Plus he is a nigger.

nice.

liveleak.com/view?t=kSrPC_1533131155

Ah Our Goldjunge im sure he will contribute much to this country

Attached: Download (3).jpg (225x225, 5K)

I legit lol'd when he ran into the pole.

You just know some white whore cunt is going to let them in. God, I hate leftist women.

Attached: CnZNEfmVIAAQ41z.jpg (962x642, 139K)

kek that photoshop fits right,

in germany after the mass rape in cologne new years eve there were fucking antifa feminist and fags standing up for refugees.

I hope every last woman and cuck here gets raped and killed, i will leave this country next year

Attached: images (4).jpg (225x225, 10K)

I wish you the best if you stay and fight or leave and fight.

Attached: 1465709640644.jpg (960x1280, 202K)

Yeah, and another white who're cunt will get offed by one, so who cares?

i tried fighting, i was in chemnitz at the front of the protest and we were just waving our banner against refugees and i got hit by a fucking bottle as is chased down the antifag i got stopped by the police and they left the antifag leave, if the government is fucking us this hard and even the people want to get raped i dont bother anymore

Attached: Download (15).jpg (220x229, 9K)

I'm sorry based Germanbro. I wish there was something I could do to help.

Is all of Germany this cucked? I though places like rural Bavaria and Regensburg were still mostly cancer-free.

then beat the basedboy police

can some videdit anons please do a trump/cnn version of this? and what about those zina bash feet pics btw.

I would suggest Venezuela or Brazil. I think you might be pleasantly surprised at what you find. Fight or die though so always pick the fight.

Attached: 1467910293234.jpg (224x224, 8K)

germany is lost even tho if some people stand up they will get stomped in 1 week media will shun them they will loose their jobs etc. Most of germany is cucked beyond repair, even in Bavaria etc you will find Feminists and Antifags defending those niggers with their life just so they can post about it on instagram for likes .

Even our kids get guilt-cucked in school as soon as they hit 5th grade

Attached: 1536873599939s.jpg (125x124, 3K)

Things can change very quickly bro. We are already beginning to see the political discourse change across Europe. What's happened in Sweden and Italy would have been unimaginable even 5 years ago. Where can you go anyway, the same problems have been implemented everywhere and lots of places have it worse than Germany

Das rite, nez time don tayg da las pigfoot nigguh

i have quite some money, im albanian(born here,dont hate me im more german than most people in this country) i will most likely go to albania to a place near the sea with a nice house

Attached: 1535989138870s.jpg (125x113, 3K)

Kek

Did the rest of the pack join the fight or to save him?
Not that I have any illusions just better ask before I draw some conclusions...

Attached: 1536950003428.gif (400x205, 2.05M)

>saving thumbnails

>albanian

kek those are from my phone thats why they are so fucked

Attached: 1532806565171s.jpg (125x123, 2K)

Researching new treatments for the common cold.

Why are you guys pretending like there are not large swaths of the population who don't deserve that exact same treatment?

Attached: 1457110460879.jpg (720x536, 238K)

I was having a perfectly nice Sunday morning until OP came along.

once they're a majority they'll be doing it to random white people
South Africa is the future of all whites

Jow Forums is a hurtbox, love it or leave it

I was actually in Albania in the summer, was pretty nice. Everyone seemed to be building their nice house by the sea illegally, it seems lots of people have your same idea. I've been saying to people since I got back it's a good place to invest. With all the sunshine they get they can really develop their tourist industry there. I imagine at some point the big companies are going to want to put their hotels where all these homes are springing up. Make sure you get it all legal, I think a lot of those homes are going to end up being torn down.

i know that but thx, building homes there and living is actually extremely fucking cheap thats why i will go there, also the girls arent bad looking and wont nag or shit like that if you say something they will listen not like here where they bought into the feminism meme

it caled dey law crackas bix nood dat nigga be stealing a potato so dis be dat justice mupp su da didda am i rite

Made me hard... after a few mins I was sad again. What should I do with my Life?