Do Pakistanis have less Dravidian admixture than Indians?

We know that these poos are a cluster fuck of mixtures but are Pakis show to cluster with Iranians more than Indians. Iranians are also a cluster fuck today but still.

Attached: 82A2A58B-7F40-4F40-9018-615EF15240C2.jpg (480x640, 74K)

Don't know, they are inbred as fuck though.

Eastern Pakistanis, who are Sindhis, Punjabis and Kashmiris mainly are an Indic race and are mainly Indian genetically.

Western Pakistanis, who are Pathans and Balochs come from Iran and Afghanistan originally and are an Iranic race.

>t. Paki :^)

Attached: 1536918903325.jpg (3090x2519, 1.3M)

Dravidians are unironically better than “Indo-Aryans”. In terms of all human development statistics (HDI, Income, Gender Equality, Open Defecation, Education) the South of India beats the rest of the subcontinent (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Afghanistan)

>imagine having so much of an inferiority complex you have to spam your own posts in every thread about Dravidians

Lmao.

What?

This thread has nothing to do with the development or well-being of Dravidians, yet you always spam these posts about the South being better than other parts.

You seem quite insecure.

Every race is a clusterfuck of different groups that eventually stabilizes. I don't see your point.

Well I’m not the only one who thinks that so... also
main khud Hindi hoon, lekin mere hizab se dakshin hindustan ke log zyada acche se rahan-sahan karte hain.
I don’t hate Pakistan or any other country I wish the entire subcontinent becomes better eventually

More huwite men need to breed Paki and Indian girls

They're top-tier

Men, don't bother

Attached: pakistani.jpg (720x960, 112K)

Attached: paki3.jpg (800x1200, 621K)

Based
Race mixing shall go both ways

Attached: F6050E8F-D9C4-45FD-A5BF-3EB4C969F000.jpg (1080x1071, 693K)

Still better people than child raping Pakis will ever be because they have been infected with the Islamic mind virus that makes them want to blow themselves up just to escape. That's how shit it is. Even literal Satanism is better than Islam.

t. Ex-Muslim and proud

No actually if you mean by most ethnic groups are cluster fucks you are extremely wrong. Europe/Caucuses at least the Christian parts are non racially admixed, which means they are pure Caucasian and ethnic admixture happened only with people that are from the same area.

>tfw no paki gf
>tfw muslims don't marry hindus
I'm not even religious but muslims are apeshit crazy religious even though they claim that they are not
you white faggots are lucky that you can pretend to be Christian to get one

flag checks out

99.9 percent of Indian Paki women are inbred dark skinned dirty smelly animals. We can find photos of rare beautiful women in all races around the world doesn’t change the fact that majority of you poos are disgusting!

>Europe/Caucuses at least the Christian parts are non racially admixed, which means they are pure Caucasian and ethnic admixture happened only with people that are from the same area

Attached: 1515275162939.png (625x773, 110K)

that's where you are wrong, John.
Northern Pakistani women are one of the beautiful women in the world without needing to do plastic surgery.

Europeans are a mix of three groups largely: Yamnaya pastoralists from Pontic Caspian steppes, Neolithic Anatolian Farmers, and Dark-skinned Mesolithic Hunter-Gatherers. Now, depending on the region, they all have varying admixture percentages of this.
You are just choosing and manipulating the definitions. Most present races are a mixture of different groups. It's a question of whether to preserve mixtures or add more to it, etc.

Cope. The frequent common phenotype across the Indian subcontinent is Gracile Indid. Your country only gets the nerdy ones.

Attached: C0B09BD7-A0FC-4677-8C9B-D50A15A0CEF4.jpg (278x388, 21K)

Pakistani women in Britain are much bigger whores than you'd think, not that hard to bed at all

True. Pashtun women are the hottest, with second being Bengali.

Attached: 3161236C-A3F2-4D61-A2B0-11F3F550B2BC.jpg (512x288, 22K)

All ancient admixture from what I said before pure Caucasians. Indians pakis and that poo shithole is a mix of many different shitskin races

they only fuck christians, jews and other muslims (jewish brainwashing ideology). Not hindus no matter how much of sluts they are.

I agree my Indian friend.

You horny Indian poos always seem to start talking about bobs and vagene. No wonder every other race would literally die before sleeping with a shitshit poop smelling paki and Indian

Whatever you say basement dwelling birdshitskin neckbeard

All women are massive whores when approached from an alien culture. Why do you think that ugly men from all over get 8/10 cuties from every nation and the men of the nations tend to be xenophobic as fuck when they are poor? It's because women are skanks.

Ask any Pole where the women go in Warsaw and Krakow and they'll tell you they end up in the tourist bars getting fucked by nogs and germans.

Same goes for Pakis, Indians and whoever. Women are actually so close to 'average' in their individual mindset that the outsiders are actually the ones that don't vote for mass immigration, international marriage laws and all the other dumb shit.

This is why women shouldn't have voting rights.

oi, do you have lionsene for that redpill?

>All ancient admixture from what I said before pure Caucasians
They weren't.

How’s the situation in Nepal right now? Your leadership seems to be drifting away from us towards China? Did we fuck up that bad after 2015? I’m guessing most people there now view India as a bully than an ally

This guy knows what's up. AK47, nice jacket, classy wristwatch, and of course, a motherfucking pocket t shirt where he conveniently stores his pen

kek dont worry we are going nowhere. we are a 4th world shithole and we need your help to live.
>I’m guessing most people there now view India as a bully than an ally
it was wayyyyy before 2015. And ofc India is a bully of the region and ofc your government and media does not tell you about the bullying.

>We know that these poos are a cluster fuck of mixtures but are Pakis show to cluster with Iranians more than Indians. Iranians are also a cluster fuck today but still.
Don't have time to read the thread, but in case no one has said it yet: Pakistan was created through the mass displacement of Muslims from all over the indian subcontinent. (Waves of Hindus from the region that became Pakistan migrated east.) The gene pool of modern Pakistan is going to be much more varied even then other parts of South Asia because of the population exchange that created it.

The most indo-european poos live in the Punjab, which spans India and Pakistan. But that doesn't necessarily make these regions "less dravidian"

actually no, the North Western part of Pakistan is free of Dravidian influence, mostly (Pashtuns and Baluch). As for migration from India that’s a tiny minority the Mohajirs which are about 10%-15% of Pakistani population, they seem to have a slight edge because their language became the official language of Pakistan and are overrepresented in politics or so I’ve heard from Pakistanis online

Except Sri Lanka is a shithole and the South of India is propped up by the rest of India's labour.

Sri Lanka still fares better than the rest of the subcontinent though. I think it has the highest HDI in South Asia

Statistics can say what they want. I was in Sri Lanka a year ago and vowed never to go back. Fuck Sri Lanka I'll take India over it any day of the year. Not to mention they just ended a civil war.

Where did the rakshas touch you user?