Was he right?

Was he right?

Attached: ted-kaczynski-1.jpg (900x750, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski
editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Pearce_(philosopher)
youtube.com/watch?v=QDVVo14A_fo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Uncle Ted knew what’s up before any of us were born.

yes. He was too kind tho. He should have killed far more people. Kill them all.

Yes. No idea how he was still a virgin too, he was probably in his mid 50s in that pic and he looks amazing

A lifetime of self imposed exile.

yes he was

Yes, the modern world is going to shit

Attached: bloody_encounter.jpg (600x400, 35K)

Quick rundown on this dude?
>inb4 newfag

Saint Theodore, The Prophet

Yes

why does some alphabet nigger make this thread every other day

huh, almost as if striving to exist in the wilderness makes man strong and virile

Because the Ted pill is the only red pill that matters.

Ted Kaczynski, the unabomber.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski

Is that sven?

No, Seventh Son isn't interesting and his parody songs don't hold a candle to Morrakiu

editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf

It's definitely worth a read. Ted was a prophet.

Yes.
>theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick

Attached: ted-cabin.jpg (634x702, 144K)

that you need to build a cabin in the woods from which to conduction your bombing campaign?

not really
and i think his tendency to label everything he was against "leftist" was retard to be quite frank

think the dude might have had mental issues

Like Hitler, he had the right idea but took retarded actions

Attached: chadtranshumanist.png (1400x650, 228K)

His solutions to reduce suffering are retarded and autistic. Re-engineering the brain to make it physically impossible to suffer using transhumanist technology would reduce suffering far more than just going back to pre-industrial society.

Attached: sufferingbrains.png (679x925, 582K)

Pic related

Attached: civilizationhappiness.png (1000x750, 39K)

His autistic fantasies of an anti-technology revolution will almost certainly never work, and even if they did, would probably just result in a second dark ages, after which industrialism would re-emerge. If he truly thinks technology is cancer and wants to save the biosphere, some kind of engineered human extinction would be far more effective in accomplishing that.

Attached: h+anprim.png (682x674, 143K)

Attached: 1529778772504.png (2352x916, 473K)

Relevant:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Pearce_(philosopher)

Attached: David_Pearce_(transhumanist),_September_2013.jpg (800x1067, 63K)

>not realizing that cybernetics and superintelligent AI would be vastly superior to just limiting yourself to gene editing
>not realizing that the brain has a limited amount of hardware, has slow processing speed, is susceptible to damage, and isn't very user modifiable, and a superintelligent AI could easily destroy biological life

Attached: chadposthuman.png (2082x1024, 202K)

Yes, Ted is autistic but he is analytical and observant as well. I would say he's a high-functioning savant.
What he lacks however is the realization that his approach to the problem wasn't good enough; Our society is on a speeding horse-drawn carriage along a narrow high cliffside. He says that without the invention of the carriage our society would never have amounted to this, and the only solution is to shoot the horse and hope we don't fall off the cliff.
The only way to get back into control of this shit is to get back into the seat and reign it under control again.

Attached: intelligencescale.jpg (736x233, 36K)

thanks

literally just saying to my boomer that there's gonna be another kaczynski to take down tech monopolies then i come to Jow Forums and see this.

I said someone was gonna open fire on jewishtube a week before nasim aghdam happened too, screen cap this

Attached: instinct life horrible.jpg (1024x942, 139K)

>muh cybernetics
Do you even know what that word means or do you think you will just get fancy implants to give you super strength? At its heart cybernetics is about a feedback loop between the biological and technological.
What little control you have in your life will vanish. Google is already working on it at this very moment.
youtube.com/watch?v=QDVVo14A_fo

>techno-delusions

Attached: 823.jpg (1024x715, 338K)

he's like all anarchist in this sense, but reading his book about revolution I think he's aware of this problem.
I think every one should be familiar with his points about tech, but don's be fanatical about them.

Screencapped. Based on your prophecy the future looks bright, user.

Attached: nasim.jpg (679x497, 255K)