Gen. McMaster: "dope"
Gen. Mattis: "a 5th grader"
Steve Mnuchin: "idiot"
Reince Preibus: "idiot"
John Kelly: "fucking idiot"
Rex Tillerson: "fucking moron
Gary Cohn: "dumb as shit"

What does that make his supporters?

Attached: 1535583341038.gif (393x325, 2.54M)

It means you're a faggot for believing in fake news, faggot.

>Trump described by his own people according to (((anonymous sources)))

Canadians can't into fake news because if they do they get exiled to Nunavut by the human rights council

there are tapes you dumbass.

>there are tapes dumbass
>Santa Claus has them

As a leaf dont you have better things to do besides shill post? Maybe prepare for ththe chchichchibchchichchibechchichchibchchichchibeschchichchibchchichchibechchichchibchchichchibese invasion

It makes his supporters act in denial while weeping like the gullible cucks they are.

Attached: WojackMAGA.png (291x344, 85K)

Attached: select.jpg (700x672, 50K)

Americans are retarded. Deep state is non-partisan and driven more by intelligence agencies (CIA) and think tanks that work in coordination with the interests of certain industries. Most US elected representatives are "in on the game", prostitutes to the highest bidder, or blackmailed by intelligence agencies with "sensitive information".

OP he was still the best choice considering what was offered. Looks like he will get reelected as well.

McMaster is sayin he’s dope, like he be the shit

Literally who?

Weren't all those from that liberal fantasy book?

Ayo Trump is straight Stupid man!

Old fags will get this.

>"Gen. Mattis: "a 5th grader"

You're an idiot if you think General Maddog Mattis wouldn't have more colorful language than that.

Anyone who still supports Trump is a fucking idiot

>Trump 2016: we'll build a big, beautiful wall
>Trump 2018: (crickets)

>Trump 2016: lock her up
>Trump 2018: who cares?

By the time Trump leaves office, tax cuts will be his only accomplishment, meaning he will be no different than Bush Sr and Jr

This

But Trump supporters are extra stupid for actually thinking Trump will fight back.

I stood by Trump for a year, but he is too much of a faggot boomer cuck

>he was better than Hillary
True
>he will probably get re-elected
False

Trump had 2 years of GOP controlling the house and Senate, which most presidents don't get.

GOP house, Senate, and White house, and they couldn't get anything done.

The next 2 years will be even shittier than his first 2 years, and he will lose in 2020.

What is he going to campaign on?

Build the wall?
Lock her up?

He won't be able to run on accomplishments, and he won't be able to run on the things that got him elected in 2016.

TRUMP 2020: I MAY NOT GET ANYTHING DONE, BUT AT LEAST I'M NOT HILLARY

That won't cut it

>tapes
that's the last thing i want to hear.

they all have huge fucking egos that can only be satusfied through young tight pussy.

they are all individuals out for themselves

pandering
trying to relieve stress on all those ptsd fags once trump got into office.
i dont care
it all one big game
like a wwe royal rumble
except we are all dealing with whiney bureaucrats.

You do realize that Trump can't just throw someone in prison without evidence and a trial and also that Trump can't build the wall unless Congress appropriates the money. It's almost like more than once person in the government has to act before things get done.

>I'm a faggot who has been in a coma for 30 years
Hey faggot, there's already mountains of evidence, but everyone with power covers it up.

>trial
Yes I would love a fucking trial since THEY ALREADY HAVE MOUNTAINS OF EVIDENCE.

KYS faggot

You are welcome to move to Sweden if you hate Trumps America so much. I'll set you up in a box apartment right in the middle of Malmö.

So pretty much what everyone says about their boss.

Seething

Attached: 8EC608C2-ADC7-4136-8AFA-DC82027DBAF8.jpg (700x661, 24K)

The wall will be built after Obummer closes Gitmo.

I would gladly move to Sweden

At least I would probably find a few like-minded people who actually want to fight back instead of pretending that everything is ok

>Trump 2016: I'll build a wall!
>Trump 2018: fuck it

>Trump 2016: lock her up
>Trump 2018: fuck it

>Trump 2016: I'll have to do most of the heavy lifting
>Trump 2018: sorry, I can't do anything

Trump is the most pathetic piece of shit to ever be president.

It's almost like he had to lie to us more than anyone else ever just so we would vote for him...

fuck Trump

Seriously, fuck Trump.

I'm starting to think Trump really was a democrat plant. He doesn't get anything done, and he will hand power back to democrats.

Trump is a fucking retard and traitor

The wall just got three tacos higher.

somehow he is a "dope", "a 5th grader", an "idiot", a "fucking idiot", a "fucking moron", and "dumb as shit" yet you also claim he was able to con his way into being president of the united states?
what does that make his opponents?

>i have to go return some video tapes

Enjoying your latest round of nigger looting?

He does get shit done though, and the left hates it.

>Travel ban
Upheld

>Tax Cuts
Passed

>Stock market
Soaring

>Supreme Court
2 justices

>Immigration
Greatly restricted

>Economy
Super strong

Trump played these things up and re-election is in the bag.

>1 post by this ID
This looks like slide thread to me.
sage

>travel ban upheld
Has the watered-down version even begun to be enforced?

>tax cuts
Oh, so the same thing we got from Bush Jr & Sr.

Why did we vote for Trump again?

>stock market soaring
With average person benefiting little, and a crash looming with a number of bubbles ready to pop

>supreme court
That isn't an accomplishment. He's the president so he gets to select. That's like saying it's an accomplishment that Trump has a secretary of state and a secretary of defense

Trump LITERALLY had nothing to do with it besides being the guy residing in the White house at the time that other people had to do stuff

>immigration greatly restricted
Not true, and Dear Leader has even said at rallies that we need to let in more immigrants (note: the crowd got quiet each time)

Trump is a faggot who has refused to do a fucking thing in his first 2 years, and after democrats take the house he won't get anything done in his last 2 years either.

>2020
Yeah, presidents who don't accomplish a single fucking thing do not get re-elected.

Your time will come soon

Attached: Canada+ruined+christmas+day+of+_fa4c834422dc18d0988995412dcac343.jpg (750x1024, 79K)

If the blue waves come and the democrats take the lower house in the mid-term, Trump is done.
The worst thing is, the democrats are going to revenge.
Like Bannon said, this mid-term election is Trump's re-election.

But who was sourc?

>wall

If that is the case why did Obama and Bush get reelected. Shoo kike.

>Bush
9/11 and Iraq war propaganda

>Obama
Nigger who abused gov't in every way possible

Trump either has to get shit done, or he needs to go full neocon or full gay Muslim nigger