Few would argue that the E.U’s immigration policies are working as they should...

Few would argue that the E.U’s immigration policies are working as they should. But there are strong raw racial overtones in Salvini’s promise to wall off Italy from migrants—the majority of whom are now from Africa. “History will entrust us with the role of saving European values,” he tells TIME, listing among those values, “the Judeo-Christian roots, the right to work, the right to life.” He also links migrants to crime—a charge his detractors say is a racist lie. Again, he brushes off the criticism. “If I can reduce the number of these crimes, and the presence of illegal immigrants, they can call me racist all they want.”
time.com/5394448/matteo-salvini/

Attached: italopepe.png (419x420, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/thelumagrothe/?hl=it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: giuseppe_pepe.png (500x500, 156K)

>there are strong raw racial overtones in Salvini’s promise to wall off Italy from migrants
Where???

In the minds of the faggot reporters who write this stuff.

>judeo-Christian

What's the problem.

Fake made up word

It's truly a great time to be italian

Attached: h.jpg (241x209, 7K)

Based.
There's no such thing as judeo-christian, or you are a christian and follow Jesus or you don't.
Jews hate Jesus, the bible says they got him killed.
How can you put this two together?
It's like having the word dry-water.

Attached: 1532546481129.jpg (829x600, 88K)

Yep, its not (necessarily) about race. Don‘t try to force your american perspective on Europe, doesn‘t really work.

>He also links migrants to crime—a charge his detractors say is a racist lie
ma io non capisco

Attached: it_4.jpg (958x565, 117K)

But it does work only a few commie block countries and itlay are actually standing up to it.

Daily reminder that if you're not racist, then you're ignorant, fearful, and/or hateful towards truth.

If you're not a racist, you're a reality-hating bigot.

Exactly

The self-loathing egalitarian retards probably live in migrant-free gated communities, they have no experience with anyone outside of their bubbles, so they end up concluding that inconvenient facts such as crime statistics are all just evil heresy.

Attached: 1536249501539.jpg (683x798, 130K)

Attached: 1536255572822.jpg (684x840, 179K)

i unironically love you all but please stop coming here and talking loudly on my public transport i can hear you from a mile away. anyway keep up the good work

Attached: oath_of_the_horatii-148C8256C6B16E5C9EF.jpg (1088x816, 116K)

I live in a civilized walled garden with not that many Africans (Milan) and still think that they bring crime to Italy.

>with not that many Africans (Milan)

Attached: oreal luma grothe.jpg (800x1063, 66K)

I literally have none in my neighborhood

Impressive, pastaniggers. Now you need to break free of the EU Communist block and you just might almost save a little bit of Italian language and culture. But you’ll probably all just be faggots and steered by mere women.

Attached: 021EF4B2-CB0C-485A-AF54-F74888E2D5B1.jpg (460x550, 81K)

Who is this xeno qt?

instagram.com/thelumagrothe/?hl=it

>the Judeo-Christian roots
good goy

Attached: DnHyPBrW4AAY1xT[1].jpg (720x956, 58K)