Reminder there is literally nothing wrong with TV licensing

Reminder there is literally nothing wrong with TV licensing

Only Brit obsessed mutts disagree

Attached: 244.jpg (850x1131, 215K)

>he thinks that watching tv after 9/11 is ok

When you get stabbed by a spork wielding Muslim you won't be worried about tv.

Hi daddy country

Correct. Those dumb enough to watch the talmudvision should be made to pay.

God knows I'm 300% pissed off some fraction of a penny goes to pay NPR to import that awful crap the BBC puts out and broadcast it in my air.

>funding your own brainwashing
topcuck

btw you're in such complete lying denial if you say it would never be any sexual. Maybe you don't know what it is yet or you'd find out along the way, but there's basically no such thing as cohabitation without a physical relationship outside of a Steven King horror novel or something.

I can honestly say I don't understand what you're saying.
Maybe I want my daddy country to violate my little trap asshole, who are you to judge me goy?

Does Karen have a TV license?

I'm not judging you. But I'll point out you just confirmed my assertion by suggesting maybe somebody wants to take you out shopping for lingerie and then go home and have a romp.

Stahp
Lingerie shopping makes me way too hard
Picj me out something nice daddy

Attached: 1526780703890.jpg (356x334, 28K)

lawl
What's funny is that I hate shopping and I'd undoubtedly turn it into a game of seeing if you could hide a boner.

I'll tell you right now that I can't
I might need to be locked into a chastity cage in order to hide my boner...Even this convo is making me hard Ameribro

I think it just goes to show how retarded women are. It could be so easy to just chase after guys and have fun and pitch in to take care of chores and money or whatever, but they're always such bitches and whores.

Well I have a full time job so I could chip in with money and I'd hop in the shower and do my makeup before you got home so you'd never see me as a dirty boi, plus I'd do all the housework in the evenings

Attached: 20171216_041330.jpg (2560x1536, 1.37M)

Attached: 1482677578319.png (649x777, 385K)

Ooooh I've never had a post like this that is entirely my posts!
Is this a wakeup call? If it is, why am I getting so hard in my cage?

Attached: 1518405964234.gif (500x363, 1.88M)

I didn't know chastity cages came that big. wew I guess it really would be a fun time playing hide the boner with you.

You'll find somebody m8. I'd have to make you do something about your lack of healthy musculature but you have such a delightful personality it shouldn't be hard to find a match.

>please to see the licences for the television, sir

Haha, thank you so much!
Well what can I do to fix the musculature?

Aww don't spank me daddy country, I'm trying to be a good girl!

The Jow Forums sticky is based and redpilled. You don't have to be a gymhead once you figure out how to keep yourself up. A little work goes a long way, and you can even start to tailor your muscle suit a little bit to fit your skeleton once you get the hang of it.

Idk what that means
Should I lift? Run? Build muscle. lose muscle? Please tell me! I have weights...See?

Attached: 20171216_044450.jpg (2560x1536, 1.17M)

Clear something up for me.

>buy TV for video games
>never watch public broadcasting
>have to pay government just for owning a TV

Have I misunderstood?

okay
be good

Attached: 1518963073344.jpg (600x900, 53K)

I think it's the cable subscription that requires a loicense...Not sure tho

>35s
Honestly you don't look like you could manage 35s. That's crazy. Running or whatever you like I think is pretty much required. I set up my life so I can walk to work instead of drive, and I carry about 50lbs on my back to make it fun.

The rest, just check out the sticky and look up compound lifts. exrx is brilliant to learn form, which is most of it. It's about learning balance and how to engage all your different muscles. Maybe not unlike martial arts in that regard.

it's kinda retarded that it's not made into an added charge on tv subscriptions. We pay the 911 fee and the regulatory fee through our phone bills, and those are separately listed on our bills

yes
if you never tune your tv or connect an aerial , satellite disk or cable you don't need to pay the licence
it's really only about watching live tevesion broadcasts
you can have huge collection or dvds and watch netflix on big screen and not pay i think

For instance, imagine if you did some squats. You can squat one 35 behind your neck once you get the form down, and then hold a 35 on each shoulder once you're ready to go for more (if you want to)

Now you won't have knobby knees because you'll have all these cool muscles running down your thighs, and you'll have a nice cute ass to boot :D

>>Have I misunderstood?
>yes
yes you have

I'll get right on it daddy!
Thank you so much for the input!
I'm doing squats as we speak!

Ass to grass. See this guy? If you go to that part of the world, they all do that like it's nothing. I didn't used to be able to do that. Now it's more comfortable than anything, and it helped me tremendously with my sketchy knees.

Attached: captured-viet-cong.jpg (360x515, 69K)

Sometimes I have knee pain (maybe I shouldn't be down on them so much), do you think squats would help? You're such a good friend, Ameribro! ILY

there is because it's used for propaganda but then again you pay for a lot more than just a tv loicense so in a sense you're sort of right, it's just a drop in the bucket

Probably. Joints are supposed to be all held together by ligaments, but people who think that forget that muscles hold joints together and can pull on them in all sorts of different ways and directions. Nothing in the world has made me feel like I was a little kid again with no pain and wanting to jump around like a kitten than learning to stretch and to lift.

>tfw you didn't want to get your dick sucked by a guy but now he's going on about being on his knees
shieet. lol internet

Ohhhh daddy!
Please help me work out!

srsly tho is that an adjustable sized cage? It looks like a cross between a torture device and the kind of contraption I'll need to pull my foreskin back into shape once there's enough of it.

I honestly never contemplated such a thing. All you ever really see when you're not looking for it is some tiny thing about the size of when you're wearing compression shorts all day long.

Yeah I mean it sort of pulls on your balls a bit since it basically connects the balls to the clitty. So when I start to get hard, it pulls my balls and hurts a tiny bit (maybe a 0.5 or 1/10) but mainly the idea is I can't masturbate or get off at all without permission until I'm unlocked. It's pretty frustrating and makes me more submissive to my keyholder. So basically I need permission to have any pleasure at all, which is good for a little sissy bitch like me. I'll do all the squats you want until you unlock me, sir!

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
― Samuel Adams

Oh shit. I guess I wasn't in to scoping out your junk enough to notice at first it's got a ring around your balls and that why it looks like you have hugeass balls. Top kek I'd bring you out in that mess to try on underwear just because it's like there's a rubix cube in your pants that there's no way to hide, unlike tucking a pen0r away.

Now you're making me feel bad, like I'm supposed to play with you in order to get you to unlock it :/ Maybe some night when I'm drunk. Cheers m8 you're a good sport.

Awww haha you're so adorable sir! I desperately want you to unlock my rubix cube

>Force you to pay for shit TV propaganda
>lmao only cucks wouldn't pay to have propaganda piped into your house
tsk

Well shit son. Do you have a color printer?

I do
Why?
Hey let's take this to my discord altright?
Alandic Separatist#4391

I don't know how to do discords. I just didn't want to leave you hanging because I think it's wrong to string people along, and that's not really where I meant to go with this. This is a two-step process.

Step 1: post a picture of a cute anime guy you printed out.

Well then email me, faggot. I need exercise advice ok?
[email protected]

Don't do this to me. You're going to make me start drinking during the daytime thinking about how lonely you are. I'm going to go take a shower. You can post a picture of your printout or not.

>paying elites who want to destroy you to program values into you to desire and accept your genocide

I'll send it to your email, but you have to contact me first. Also, we could daydrink together and talk about how much we hate Jewish subversion, while I do squats in my panties for you...

Nah, Jow Forums's about enough for me. I'm sure we'll funchat about how to gas all the kikes again sometime

>tfw forgot you had to shave again today because the razor is dull and went with the grain yesterday to do a halfway job
:3

Ahhh but you're so much fun! I don't wanna lose you
Come on, add me on discord
Alandic Separatist#4391

Lol you could not pay me to be programmed by the TV..again ......Btw it take about 5 years to deprogram .

Attached: china 2.jpg (267x170, 15K)

I'll be around m8. I've been here forever for over a fucking decade now.

Come on, just play with me you faggot. You're not too gay to play with a little sissy girl like me are you? How will I recognize you again? Just send a message to me, you fucking homo

You don't need to recognize me. I recognize you. How do you think I found you again in this thread?

Also, I've decided there will be a hidden third step depending on how the rubix quest plays out.

>force
how about stop watching the electric jew not hard

>again
Have we met be4? I'm such a dumb sissy I don't even know, please just send me a msg daddy, I need your workout advice!

What if I don't want a fucking television in my house, you stupid, freedom-hating, boot-licking limey faggot?

Attached: 1440966381273.jpg (362x358, 22K)

Nah m8, you're not dumb. But seriously I can't keep up with social media bullshit. There are lots of fun people in the world. Sometimes you just need to tease them out, and it seems like you have the hang of it.

This isn't even the right board to talk about workouts, although Jow Forums usually does have the best bits of advice from most other redpilled boards.

what the fuck happened to this bread

IT GOT TOASTED
3:20 BLAZE IT