HAPPENING PIZZAGATE BLOOD TRAFFICKING

Adrenchrome farming? ARE (((THEY))) CONDUCTING BIO EXPERIMENTS?
zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-16/us-diplomats-involved-trafficking-human-blood-and-pathogens-secret-military-program

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-16-12-22-47~2.png (720x968, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973BUENOS05632_b.html
adrenochrome.net/adrenochrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP

Q predicted this.

Gotta keep the reptilians fed.

Is that military program related to making concrete?

no not ACTH, this is more along the lines of genetically engineering a pathogen that specifically targets an admixture.
Jews were trying to figure out how to kill Slavic people with SARS that they infected a Russian hospital in Toronto to prove it works. Trouble is that it doesn't kill the younger ones, just older

bump

its happening. posting in legendary bread. put me in the screen cap senpai

Attached: SHADILAY.gif (531x414, 71K)

when the dust finally settles everyone will know the word cheesybay

Bump

bump

Attached: SOUTH AFRICAS MODEL 2.jpg (2000x2000, 703K)

That's not how Jews operate, leaf. They'd infect a few of their own kind. Then they'd find out, oi vey it's anudda Shoah, blame their enemies and have the US attack them.

They were getting the genetic material of high profile foreign government officials for bio weapon use.

This is nothing new.

Stop fucking with me, Jow Forums. They're doing it to study diseases from other countries. Adrenochrome has to be from someone under extreme stress, then they drink it. Why would they drink diseased blood. The blood they have IS diseased.

bump

Attached: pizza_pentagon workers.png (750x1334, 634K)

"their own kind"

They don't consider us their own kind. They consider us co-inhabitants they're allowed to fuck over as long as it benefits the tribe.

Attached: 911.png (650x729, 444K)

BUMP BUMP BUMP NIGGA

Attached: 1525337424042.jpg (743x708, 97K)

would it help if I mentioned they were Russian jews who were infected?
One of the victims was my prof at college, that's how I learned about it.

>zerohedge as a source
sage

bump

My Nintendo dad just flew over our house

Are you people legit insane? You realize that (((Wikileaks))) is controlled by Russia, right? All this info is fake, you fucking idiots.

>they were Russian jews who were infected?
Wow, thanks! Also, wouldn't it also have a side-effect of accidentally being able to kill not just the people who have slavic admixtures, but precisely the ones who have slavic AND jewish ones? Like, instead of a slav-killer they'd make a disease that would wipe out all race-traitors and half-kikes east of Germany?

>offers no sources himself or anything to actually support his claim
Won't work here rabbi

>Also got Jew York to pay >$1B for replacement WTC tower
>Still rented under 99 year lease at asbestos shithole rates

Attached: 1C75BB84-4C7F-454B-9EA2-D6DAE8F02838.png (2732x2048, 3.87M)

clearly you didn't bother to read the thread.

Sauce?

Attached: EFE8F46D-3E60-45AA-8C02-E1CF3417FB5E.jpg (187x269, 11K)

Does the secret military program involve vampires?

I don't know who controls them, but as far as I'm aware, they have a long history of putting out accurate information

Reminder that all "Pizzagate" threads are nothing but Alt-Right disinfo campaigns.

It's never too late to vote Democrat!

Attached: Not_A_Jewish_Puppet.jpg (350x458, 34K)

Wow, this is a pretty big story.

KYS, Wikileaks never lies.

user posted all of the info days ago on Qchan. Claims that DoD is using US dignitaries since they have diplomatic immunity to commit experiments on indigenous populations and killing several. Same thing happening in Georgia. Didn’t read the ZH article but does it also mention the infected mosquito tests?

Pizzagate is debu-

Attached: 8j765o8iu7yhtghgf.jpg (600x600, 62K)

So we live in a Lethal Weapon-James Bond hybrid timeline?

But your goyim blood is so delicious

Attached: 1532749566363.png (504x563, 86K)

Elite confirmed vampires.

Time to stockpile garlic.

Attached: 1535677888376.jpg (758x802, 136K)

your foreskin ended up on an old hags face and the procedure gave you brain damage.
Explains the pathetic post tho
yes, there are plans to eradicate specific admixtures and slava was one of them.
Surprise!
I don't give a flying fuck whether you care or not because you pieces of worthless shit are no better than sandniggers with the lying.
Get fucking killed, serv-lite

How old is the blood? Consent laws vary by country.

Best ever

Http://www.ae911truth.org/
TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

The destruction of WTC was an occult ritual.
>the Twin Towers represented Boaz and Jachin, the columns at the entrance to the Temple of Solomon
>Boaz and Jachin represent the two key energies: ying and yang, male and female, strength and beauty, north and south, up and down (duality - like the Star of David)
>WTC builder, Rockefeller, says the buildings are the perfect combination of "utility and beauty"; he also owns Jerusalem museum housing remains from Temple of Solomon
>Luciferianism predicts/wants a new age of transhumanism; Kaballah and freemasonry believe one attains perfection by mastering and combining male and female energies
>Twin Towers destroyed in consciousness altering event at start of millenium to usher in this new era of transhumanism
>Replaced by Freedom Tower where both towers are combined, one up and one down, like a Star of David
>2001: Space Odyssey is about man's evolution to transhumanism - he touches the black monolith and transcends human form to a space baby
>9/11 happened in 2001, next to the Millenium hotel designed to look like the black monolith
>madrid bombing was 911 days after 9/11
>sept 11 is the first day of the coptic calendar, first month is named after Thoth
>2001 was the start of the new millenium not 2000 (there was no year zero)
>33 years from groundbreaking to destruction pentagon groundbreaking sept 11 1941

Attached: janusWhen.jpg (1280x536, 57K)

(((Zerohedge)))

any last words before your thread gets pruned?

this is happening worldwide,

Attached: 1507761097598.jpg (289x219, 43K)

Anyone has solid serious research on adrenochrome? shit's fascinating.

>zero hedge
Wow it's fucking nothing.

>they were Russian jews

Attached: WEW.jpg (192x182, 5K)

we're all suicidal gun nuts anyway. all i need is a big-tittied south african qt and a dog

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973BUENOS05632_b.html
just one aspect of it, forzen penguin pineal glands

what's the link between pineal glands and adrenochrome?

ADRENOCHROME is a chemical compound with the molecular formula C9H9NO3, formed by the oxidation of adrenaline in blood. It is most commonly harvested from the pineal gland.

huh seems you can buy some here adrenochrome.net/adrenochrome

DEATH TO MOLOCH

Attached: 0da38f117ac8d0833ebaa53f677c7ed6e6fb28e13f3e79d71b6b24c3ea8d8a01.jpg (444x444, 32K)

Bump

Attached: 1496622844816.png (500x375, 334K)

oh shit its a crypto currency my bad

unironically kill yourself

ADRENOCHROME (ADC) is an ERC20 token, which facilitates the high-velocity, cryptographically secure international trading of the chemical compound Adrenochrome (C9H9NO3).

huh

I get it, it's something I guess

Attached: adreno.png (799x394, 104K)

Wasn’t it another cement company in Arizona where that guy found remains? Cemex?

yes cemex also has a patent of making concrete with mixing blood in it

wokepost