Bull Circumcision

Um America? Can we all agree we've taken this too far? Can you fucking Jews and goys just stop? My parents gave me a halfie so at least I still have half my foreskin. What are we going to try to circumcize next?

Attached: Screenshot_20180916-122836_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x983, 368K)

are they confusing circumcision with castration?

why did anyone think that was a good idea, for what fuckin purpose?

I only let circumcised bulls fuck my wife

>Americans even circumcise their bulls

>Roundy told Fox 13 the bull underwent circumcision because it's foreskin had become infected.

A 2000 pound nigger running away from a rabbi is a hilarious mental image. Bravo America

I circumcised my dog last week, mr shekelstein told me it was good for him

Riiight. And they cut an infant's off for "hygiene".

I took my cat to the optician and Mr Goldstein said, based on the tone of the meows, that my cat was communicating that some of the slides were blurry, thus she needs glasses.

So I've now put glasses on my cat. At first she kept trying to take them off, so I had to fix them on using a hard metal contraption secured around her skull. It's good for her!

Attached: Capture.png (1071x686, 982K)

they meant castration im pretty sure

I have bad news for you.

Attached: IMG_1535.jpg (2448x3264, 2.48M)

Trust me homie, they want to mutilate every dick the can get their hands on. Time to bring back and equip our brothers with steel codpieces. Only way to really be safe these days.

#AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: ivanka son bris.png (601x768, 350K)

What did Trump mean by this?

Attached: jm54e3ur_1rk4xv2_pk36h4[1].png (590x366, 79K)

>It's time for your circumcision, user.

>This is America. All males have to be circumcised. If you don't, you're discriminating between yourself and the Jewish community. Discrimination falls under hate speech laws so if you refuse this procedure, we'll have to call the cops. You'll go to prison for hate crimes and the prison doctors will probably end up performing the procedure on you there anyway (for prison health and safety), so it's best to not make a fuss and just get it done here this afternoon.

>Oh don't be scared, sweetie. It's a totally painless procedure, and wait til you experience all the health benefits! Plus the ladies like it better. Your sex life is about to improve a lot, trust us. Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Those silly European doctors all have anti-semitic bias. Europe currently has an epidemic of male urinary tract infections - something the biased 'lame stream media' won't tell you. Plus they can't even afford to do this procedure on a wide enough scale because their healthcare is dead broke - soshalism doesn't work. We have the best healthcare system in the world. By the way the total cost will be six gorrilion dollars, plus taxes (the taxes go to Israel), plus a 'tip'....heh heh. Our system says your insurance that you pay $500 a month for won't cover this procedure so you're going to have to pay out of pocket. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Diner's Club, UnionPay, JCB and Discover.

>Ok! Here's your gown, take the second right down the hallway and get changed. The nurses will prep you. We'll begin the procedure by standing for the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag (of Israel) and by saluting Our Beautiful President, The God Empress of the United States, our first Jewish president, Ivanka M. Trump!

Attached: american doctors.jpg (2474x1536, 294K)

WHAT
THE
FUCK

Attached: jm554894_1g0wzgf_pk36h4[1].png (590x314, 61K)

Dude it's the US. We know the difference. It was no mistake. We are trimming our bull's foreskin now.

>just letting your bull dicks rot from infested foreskin cheese
Enjoy your shitty bull dicks

Now even the bulls are cucked by jews and muslims.

desu it all stems from Judaism

Judaism brainwashed Islam to do it
Judaism brainwashed America to do it
America brainwashed South Korea and some of Australia and Canada to do it

>women are oppressed!

Attached: penis_facial.png (936x808, 882K)