These are the only countries that should be allowed to immigrate to the United States

Attached: Countries allowed to immgrate to the United States.png (6460x3480, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamestown_Polish_craftsmen
usinc.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/USImmigrationhistorylutton.pdf
ushistory.org/us/25f.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying somebody wants to immigrate to the US&A

Why would you allow the stupid piss-haired nordcucks but not allow us?

Say it with me.
>GREATEST ALLY.

Australia is our greatest ally you dumb kike. And Norway, Denmark, and Finland are BASED

Attached: USA and Australia.jpg (720x541, 85K)

>Schengen countries
kek, have fun with that

>France
>White

Attached: CjU719I.gif (500x290, 1.92M)

Fucking this.

I'm done with the traitorous Amerimutts like you on this board.
You will get the nuke together with Iran.

Attached: 1536586457166.jpg (1000x922, 103K)

Nobody wants to move to that shithole

>traitorous Amerimutts
A real American doesn't support Israel

Attached: KIKE BTFO BY ROACH.png (1250x1853, 806K)

Just one iranian nuke and your entire "strong" nation will be gone while iran will still be there.

>t. Pablo Hernandez-Gonzales.

>iranian nuke
Those two words don't belong together.

Attached: 1445280816265.png (600x753, 604K)

>t. Kike

Attached: 1510624248736.jpg (800x800, 113K)

I realize this is a troll thread but Germans made america great as much as any one nation.

Why would any of those people, beside the British and French, want to come?

Yeah they're so great for starting the hyphenated-american bullshit with the Italians and Irish
You may not want to but that doesn't mean other people don't.

>importing European/Canadian liberalism

This too.

Attached: 1480596327997.jpg (693x712, 184K)

How does it feel to have to finally defend your own nation, Mr shekelstein

I got a better idea, how about you take your sorry yurotrash failed imperialist ass back to yurope, stop whoring other people's clay like your do with your whore woemn and keep your "Republic democracy" contained there?

PS please take your nigger slaves with you too.

Attached: NA.jpg (838x1080, 190K)

What the fuck is right to Austria?

What nation did Amerindians establish? Last I checked they were nothing but hunter-gatherers and didn't have a concept of a nation until Europeans came here.

Attached: Ann Acoulter Adios America.png (662x857, 51K)

Who will clean your streets borger?

> he unironically wants snow niggers in his country

this is why no one likes americans

Fuck off were full. Besides they would only throw their shit skins at us

>france

oh poor user you dont know how bad is france by now

Your fucking jewdad is the one who caused all this immigration bullshit, you get to stay out. I'd make a case for Ireland, Germany, and japan/south Korea though. With race-mixing stipulations

france is basically kebabs...so is uk

Hungary

this
i've been to paris one year ago and it's really bizarre
they are demographically fucked

not that Italy is a paradise, but nowhere near as bad

you forgot japan

fuck you kike

Attached: immigrationact1965.png (559x558, 173K)

>allowed to immgrate

amerimutt confirmed

Amerifags think Nordbros want to move to a blacked nation.
>LUL

Why import Swedes when they'll just BLACK themselves? At least Danes fight.

Let the japs and gooks in for funtime and it'd be perfect. Also expel all Juans/Deshawniquataviouses.

Attached: 1530658307720.jpg (1000x1777, 174K)

>Amerifarts talk about weapons
>literally can have any gun legally
>still doesent fight
>the state of mutts

i've got enough guns, ammo, dehydrated food, water, water filters, batteries, battery chargers, antibiotics, etc., to last at least 2 years in isolation but i need more. it's never enough!

>Swedes talk big
>Still vote for Communists
>Can't even defend themselves, period.
>Already owned by their government just as much as burgers.
>Difference is Americans have guns while you don't.
Yeah you sure showed me

>France

wut

>uk/france
>not ireland

yeah we dont want muslims

I am danish and can assure you that is true

MAD

Based and gefiltepilled

>I am danish
Stop kidding yourself, Gonzales.

Just because your great-great-great-great-grandfather was Danish, this does not make you into one.

Attached: 1508851254783.jpg (805x853, 228K)

fixed

Attached: 1537115609137.png (6460x3480, 1.53M)

The real question is why would anyone want to immigrate to some third world shithole full of brown, israel-loving mutts.

Faggot

>no Slovenia
Ok

no shit,Sadiq

Attached: 1530278451697.jpg (403x395, 18K)

Shut up WASP faggot

>no germany but you have finland of all people
What did he mean by this

>hurr durr Germans are so great

Attached: Benjamin Franklin on GERMans.png (1178x883, 2.64M)

Australia is full of wogs

yeah how right that fat fuck was
fucking German Americans not integrating and all speaking German instead of English amirite xD?

Yeah he was so wrong about those Germans who helped with this hyphenation of America, truly it wasn't the Germans that created this sentiment that anyone could be an American.

Attached: Benjamin Franklin on stupid Germans.png (1251x841, 1.69M)

OP is a retard... lives in a country built by British/German/Polish settlers yet dont include 2 out of this 3 countries on his retarded list....

Ever heard about Jamestown?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamestown_Polish_craftsmen

But then Microsoft's 13th AI program wouldn't be running the worlds biggest economy

>Germans that created this sentiment that anyone could be an American.
prove it, sounds like bullshit to me, considering it was you Americans who forced us to accept the first foreigners (Turks, Greeks, Italians) in the 60s

Alexander Hamilton notes that during the election of 1800, Jefferson would have lost had he not shilled for the Irish and Germans. Germans voted, en masse to bring in more Germans and didn't take a hint to integrate and assimilate until we burned down their neighborhoods. At the very least, once you took a hint to the face, you stopped.

Attached: Alexander Hamilton on immigration.png (2463x1776, 3.02M)

Why are France and The Netherlands allowed but Belgium isn't?

>Germans voted, en masse to bring in more Germans and didn't take a hint to integrate and assimilate until we burned down their neighborhoods.
source?

Wrong. You basically don't know who is in those countries and most of the nations you picked have huge negro and Muslim populations. Next time pick south Korea, japan, Poland, Hungry. At least you got New Zealand right.

Even shitskins that were born in those countries?

>Not only paupers, but even criminals, are transported from the interior of the country to the seaports in order to be embarked there for the United States. A Mr. De Stein has lately made propositions to the smaller cities of Saxony for transporting their criminals to the port of Bremen, and embarking them there for the United States at $75 per hear, which offer has been accepted by several of them ... . It has of late, also, become a general practice in the towns and boroughs of Germany, to get rid of their paupers and vicious members, by collecting means for effectuating their passage to the United State ... . This practice is highly injurious to the United States, and also deters the better and wealthier class of the inhabitants of this country Germany from immigrating to the United States.
>During the presidential campaign of 1852, General Winfield Scott was accused of "nativism" and this was accounted as a factor in his defeat. A contemporary observer remarked that, "The large Irish and German immigration of the past few years have given the foreign vote an importance never before attached to it, and this is the first presidential campaign in which we light upon those now ‐ familiar efforts to cajole the German and Irish citizens."
You and the Irish helped create the Know-Nothing Party, which fought for true American ideals to keep America American.
usinc.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/USImmigrationhistorylutton.pdf

*to keep America British, if anything

>Implying that's a bad thing

Attached: jamesmadisonquoteimmigration.jpg (708x509, 198K)

well, anyhow, you seem to be quite autistic
whine more about Germans or Irish coming into your country while your glorious British peers brought in millions of Africans

Obviously, but we realized our mistake and wanted to remove them. Lincoln even said he wanted our western territory to be nothing but a white-mans land to keep slavery in the southeast and eventually remove the niggers from the country altogether. But leave it to the Germans, Irish, and Italians to bring in more subhumans around the globe to feel special.
>Y-your autistic
You asked why and I gave you the answer with proof. Don't act like a baby for knowing your people are responsible for destroying a great nation.

you provided no proof you fucking faggot, how did Germans or Irish destroy America?
Seems like quite the opposite actually, if you're a white supremacist or "white nationalist" it was clearly Britain and America who fucked the European world up for good, not Germany, not Ireland, not Italy

No, the answer is these (pic)

Attached: 4-8_-unity_c1m0.png (600x402, 268K)

>Show me proof
>*Gives you proof*
>That's not proof, you're autistic, Germans and Irish were great
Yes, please tell me more about my own country you know nothing about.
>With the vast numbers of German and Irish coming to America, hostility to them erupted. Part of the reason for the opposition was religious. All of the Irish and many of the Germans were Roman Catholic. Part of the opposition was political. Most immigrants living in cities became Democrats because the party focused on the needs of commoners. Part of the opposition occurred because Americans in low-paying jobs were threatened and sometimes replaced by groups willing to work for almost nothing in order to survive. Signs that read NINA — "No Irish Need Apply" — sprang up throughout the country.
ushistory.org/us/25f.asp

Remove Austria, Switzerland, England, Holland and the Scandinavian countries. I don't want any good Germanic people moving to muttland to destroy their genes.

Attached: americans btfo.png (876x657, 1.09M)

>most of the western nations with a higher standard of living than the americans themselves should migrate to america
lool

so you're saying because the British Americans were so autistic they rather imported niggers than living together with Irish and Germans just because they had a slightly different confession that means Irish and Germans were at fault? Show me the conflicts between white Americans of British, Irish and German ancestry today please
But no, ofc the niggers Brits liked to import are far less of a problem
fucking laughable

wait, what?

Why would Norwegians, Finns, Swiss, Hungarians, Slovaks, French or Czechs bother moving to US?
Their own countries are at least 5 times safer than USA not to mention the fact that Norway and Switzerland make US look like a 3rd world shithole

>so you're saying because the British Americans were so autistic they rather imported niggers than living together with Irish and Germans just because they had a slightly different confession that means Irish and Germans were at fault?
I'm saying I don't want any of you. Niggers, Germans, Irish, or Italian.

If you guys would start inviting dutch people, i'd pack my bags this instant and come maga with ya'll. I'd be willing to accept any job just to get American citizenshit and be free again.

Western europe is turning into an orwellian dystopian shithole.

right, because you're severely autistic. So you rather complain about people that are essentially the same as you while your peers bring in niggers

Why would I want to go to the third world?

>Canada
No

>Iceland
Sure, why not.

>UK
No, they need a license for that

France
>No

Switzerland
Yes

>Netherlands
No

>Austria
Yes

>Czech Republic
Yes

>Slovakia
Yes

>Hungary
Yes

>Denmark
Sure

>Norway
Sure, but Varg is banned

>Sweden
That's Norway's problem

>Australia
Sure, but their women are total cucks

>New Zealand
Sure.

You act as if Germans Irish, or Italians haven't brought in niggers themselves and would only import white people. Guess what? That's not the case.

no poland? why?

only after we were occupied and turned into vassals by the US

What's wrong with Republic of Ireland? Have they independently cucked themselves?

I suppose it was the US that gave you first class education and healthcare as well? Man, you should be thanking us.

but the potatoes won't grow ?
I promise i be good io won't team up with jews and vote demorat i promise.

Only if they are of the native ethnic stock of those countries.

well mr trump, time to send your wife back

Attached: (JPEG Image, 358 × 358 pixels).jpg (358x358, 23K)

no, we had that since before Germany was unified with the Prussian school system and Bismarck's welfare reforms
It were Americans though who pressured us into accepting hundreds of thousands of Turks, Italians and Greeks since the 1960s

I think you know why
>not including Poland or actual greatest ally Japan

Key word is 'pressured', nobody forced you to do it. And judging by your "conservative" politicians in your country, you can't possibly believe we're at fault. Merkel is a conservative in your country for God's sake.

Aww come on! You gona let the pedo bongistanis in but not me and my blonde senpai?
Da fuq

ok

Low IQ thread.

If I did not know any better, I would think you are all niggers.

>nobody forced you to do it
yeah dude we were totally independent in the 60s
just shut the fuck up
it was you Americans and Brits who fucked this up, but go look for another scapegoat if it makes you feel better

Oh la la, Jean-Pierre, nous sommes a la droit d'Autriche.

>You screwed us over, let us into your country

Attached: 34d2bb323c4ace8ff3d7300f26450b32.jpg (490x586, 35K)

>britain

Attached: horse.jpg (256x256, 11K)

Ideally

No slav(e)s. Polaks who come here almost always get indoctrinated into sjw ideas and become cumdumpsters for spics and arabs. I don't know why but this always happens! Limeys trying to escape their dystopic island can come I guess, but the only ones I personally know are a dyke couple.

I know an Aussie who's been here since the 90s, he's a pretty cool guy who likes guns and beer.

Attached: 1500467530171.png (714x802, 440K)