I hate Jews... from a Jew

Jow Forums, there's a lot of anti-semetism in the world right now. But nobody on Jow Forums is asking the right question: Who's more anti-semetic? Jewish people or goyim? The answer is JEWS!

Because we hate Jews too! I must admit, my mother is Jewish. So I'm a Jew too. But I want to tell you that everything goys don't like about Jews, Jews REALLY don't like about Jews. Everybody knows about self-hating Jews, right? Well there's a civil war going on with Jews, and there's two sides, there's Jews and there's kikes. The kikes have got to go. The kikes support Israel. The kikes have ties to the military industrial complex.

Every time Jews want to live in peace, ignorant kikes fuck it up. People don't understand how much kikes ruin the good name of all Jews. For example, the crusade against "anti-semetism" on the internet. Dissenting voices can't keep a holocaust documentary on youtube more than 3 weeks; Grand opening, grand closing. What kind of ridiculous policy is that? "Hey, this is a good video, this is so good I gotta report this video so no one sees it!". Meanwhile, if someone makes a documentary about Palestinians murdered by the IDF... that's hate speech.

I will always love Jews, but I hate kikes. Boy, I hate kikes. I wish they'd let me join the Nazi Party.

Attached: 2005.579.5_001.800x800.jpg (533x800, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I will always love Jews

get the fuck off this board and gas yourself

>Boy, I hate kikes. I wish they'd let me join the Nazi Party.
Be happy ! Kikes actually created it ! WW2 was an excuse to create Israhell and kill unwanted jews.
Long live the Khazars peoples !

Attached: happyharedim.gif (320x180, 1.06M)

If you are a true Jew, come back to your rightful homeland.

The only good Jew is a dead Jew. When people turn on you for the 110th time we're not going to ask each one of you about your individual opinions. Jewish lies are going to be the main cause of the day of the rope.

Attached: 1520493736433.jpg (296x314, 16K)

How do we know that you are really a Jew?

>Jew, come back to your rightful homeland.
It is not your homeland until you help God with the Prottie and Muslim problem. You know this. Why do you insist it is yours, but fail to do your job?

>There's a lot of anti-semetism in the world right now.

No there isn't. Also, you misspelled "Semite," which is how I know you aren't really a Jew. Good try, though, "There's a lot of anti-semitism in the world right now" definitely sounded like something a Jew would say. Attention to detail is the foundation of any good ruse.

Attached: Uranus.jpg (1280x1825, 293K)

Chris rock nigga

>you misspelled "Semite," which is how I know you aren't really a Jew.
#NotAllJews speak english as a first language. Most speak in tongues as a first language.

Kikes: it ain't us it's the media

How can I prove it?

>we're not going to ask each one of you about your individual opinions.
Kek for thinking you could get Jews to give the same opinion. Put 2 Jews in room and you will get 3 different opinions. The kvetching is strongest when they are with other Jews.

Dirty diaspora jew, it's your fault that people hate us so much, if all jews were in Israel minding our own business no one would care

jews!!!

>Boy, I hate kikes. I wish they'd let me join the Nazi Party.
it's in their blood, i'm tellin' ya'll

Attached: Jews fined for Nazi riots.jpg (400x284, 38K)

If we were just in Israel, brutally occupying land we only got because of the US and the UK... lol. Israel is the number one reason people hate Jews today

Am I still the only one that got it
youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4

People hate us because we're killing mudshits in self defense? Do you really believe that? What about the thousands of years before we were doing that?

A Jew on /pol talks about how he hates kikes...
Motherfucker these people don't like you, they hate you, and they want to kill you.
Why are you trying to be their friend?

Look at the Israeli government's response to BDS. It's obvious that they're terrified of popular opposition to Israel. Apart from evangelical christians, nobody really cares about Israel. Popular sentiment is shifting toward viewing Israel like South Africa during apartheid

As a Jewish woman, I have to say, I am not at all attracted to Jewish men. Every single one of them is a neurotic little weasle who has mommy issues. Although I have no intrest in Jewish men, I am engaged to one right now because if I do not marry 'in the tribe' not only will my parents disown me, but so will my grandparents and most of the rest of my family. Still, I cannot help that I have zero, and I mean ZERO, physical attraction for Jewish men. I haven't slept with my fiance yet, he still thinks I am a virgin, but I go out at least twice a week and bring home sexy black men. Last night, I brought home a group of four of them and they all fucked me so hard that it could be considered borderline rape. All four of them ended up taking turns cumming in my asshole. I can't imagine my Jewish fiance ever having the kind of animalistic, raw, primal lust that those four sexy black gods had. I know that I will never stop taking black cock, but the thought of allowing my Jewish fiance's cock anywhere near my pussy makes me sick. I know that I definitely don't want to carry any of his children, so I have decided that anytime he gets me pregnant, I am going to get an abortion and keep it a secret from him. If a superior black man gets me pregnant, I will carry it and love the child with all of my heart, and if my Jewish husband to be doesn't like it, he can just divorce me and give me half of his assets, which will be plenty to raise my beautiful black child.

this. American jews are cancer. Israeli jews need to nuke Tel Aviv first and then nuke rest of the middle east. Tel Aviv is cancer for Israel. gg nose tribe!

i support the idea of israel because there has to be a place for all the jews on earth to go
i prefer they go voluntarily and immediately
but they will all have to go eventually when the world wakes up to their tricks
i dont care if OP calls them jews or kikes, they ALL have to go. they can sort it out in the desert when they get there
it says in revelations that when the final great war happens that all the jews will be rounded up and sent there
those who resist will perish
but it then says that the world will array against them and move to destroy them completely at that point
only then will they stop jewing everyone else and each other and acknowledge that they rejected the messiah and repent as a people for their wicked ways
at that point God will save them from destruction and since they were removed from everywhere else on earth and they stopped jewing everybody there will be a thousand years of peace
i think this is a reasonable plausible scenario in the near future if they actually keep trying to destroy the european races and foment wars like they do

no, no, no thats stupid. stop your subversive bullshit. you dont hate jews, you hate yourself. your neurotic bullshit is ineffective here.
gas yourself faggot

post nose

All Jews are bad, and all Whites are good. Hitler told me so.

shareblue thread
sage and report

Attached: 1537061766628.jpg (1024x877, 100K)

half of that is true

my sides

What rule does this thread violate, you triggered schizoid sperg?

>Who's more anti-semetic? Jewish people or goyim? The answer is JEWS!
Yep

Attached: FT_13.11.12_JewishIntermarriage_one_parent1.png (311x445, 23K)

I'm the rare Jow Forumslack who doesn't want to exterminate every last Jew, despite everything I've learned about them. I dated a Jewish girl from Brooklyn for years, and if anything was going to turn me full-on "GAS THE KIKES, it would have been that. You can't hold people accountable for the actions of others that they happen to share a group with. But if you don't want to be seen as a kike, you have to take the L and publicly renounce Israel. Renounce the eternal kike, and start redpilling Goys on Jewish tricks. Spread your knowledge of pilpul and other tactics.

Attached: bobby fischer.jpg (720x480, 71K)

stop larping as enoch

nah
you got to reject talmud
if you cant do that then you are an eternal kikel

Hey OP I have two tubs:

> One with delicious vanilla ice cream
> One with cow shit
> I mix them together a little
> "One scoop or two OP? What? You can just eat around the shit, you can clearly see which parts are vanilla, they still taste lovely"
> "OK, I get is, cowshit has made you severly ill in the past, but throwing the whole tub away really does brush over too many details here"

>convincing a jew to jew other jews makes you a jew
ok
RARE
A
R
E

But yeah, obviously. That was implied.

AHHAHAeOEOJWFEOWJ ewO KEK AKSLKDSLAKDEO#R#!$)!@(#)*!@&$!@*)#)@!*#)@!!&$)*)T#@ YOUERE DAMAMAN RIGHT!!

Goyim are getting a little too restless for their cage these days...

Attached: meanwhile_on_bizarro_pol.jpg (263x192, 11K)

acquiring genes

>renounce Israel

what are you, gay? Israel is the only non-faggy thing the Jews have ever done.

Less than 20% of these people are raised or even identify with their Jewish heritage so no not really

I couldn't give less of a fuck about Israel killing mudshits or even Isrel getting Greater Israel. If you get it, kudos. What I won't tolerate are kikes pushing for ((diversity)) and opening our borders to the brown hoards. This is got to stop otherwise it's going to get really fucking nasty in the near future.

isarel is funny tho. I mean its a shitty little desert ethnocracy, but at least they aren't over here yammering about white privilege, fag rights and trannies and shit. Plus they kill terrorists and make white jews mad. So I rate israel kikes 6/10.

Attached: deal with i.png (1200x873, 17K)

Ignore this retard
Never trust a kike

go to israel and help us christians detroy the jews fron the inside

Attached: Hqdefaul.jpg (1152x864, 353K)

Surprising amount of people here not recognizing OP’s reference.

Edgy german boi

What a load of horseshit.

>its not us

Attached: 1525028070235.png (933x3234, 250K)