Afraid I might be a tribesman, is 23 and Me reliable?

Can't trace lineage as I'm adopted. Roomies constantly tell me I'm a kike when trying to redpill them because of big nose and curly dark hair. Scared they might be right, but I've heard 23&Me is bullshit. What's a reliable way to check your lineage?

Attached: 1200px-23andMe_logo.svg.png (1200x820, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Wojcicki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>is 23 and Me reliable?
reliable enough.

>he doesn’t have a detailed history of his family going back 5+ generations

Don't hate on your roots homie.

ancestry dot com is better

All of them are more guesswork than science.

Both use same lab

I wish, fuck you faggot

Any particular reason?

toss the results with lower than 5% and yeah it's good enough
this is better though

Ive got ssome far-distant berber and powhatan. Id still pass for aryan in nazi germany, tho

You can trust Sub-Saharan ancestry values down to the order of 0.1%. This ancestry is so divergent from the rest of humanity that it can be called with extreme accuracy and precision.

>Any particular reason?
They don't try to cure your racism by adding African DNA to your results. Also, they let you delete your records.

You realize that 23 and Me sold that genetic info to a big corporation, don't you?

>They don't try to cure your racism by adding African DNA to your results

God damn it that 0.01 percent nigger in me is real?

Not sure about 23andme

I got it done like 2 years ago, recently I checked and my results were all different. It even said I was .02 African, when previously it said I was 100% European.

I emailed to see what was up with that and they never replied.

I have screen shots of my original results as well.

Sure goyim, give us your DNA we won't do anything bad with it.

ancestry is better

that's because they know more about ancestry SNPs as time goes on

it's actually a good thing that it updates

Is Ancestry owned by the heebs too?

also, they have changelog and frequently asked questions which tell you why your results change

I don't blame them for not replying to your schizo email

Attached: Image 2018-09-16 at 1.16.48 PM.png (938x548, 87K)

>my friends call me kike
Then sir you do not have friends. Kind of pathetic don’t you think? Might as well KYS at that point lonely neocuck

There's nothing indicating that they have rogue employees who inject false interpretations of data into people's results. There were a series of articles implicating employees at 23 and me, but not Ancestry. You only here assumed conjecture from Jow Forums about Ancestry. You can delete your data. The best thing about Ancestry dot com is that you can verify family genealogy via census records that other relatives of yours have likely hunted down and or provided themselves. If your cousins get DNA tests, their DNA can be compared to yours and it strengthens the whole machine. You see a map of relatives as they've migrated over time, even going as far back as 1700, at least in my case. Pic related, if you zoom in, or click a different time period, you start seeing names and dates, etc.

Attached: h.png (1200x1220, 143K)

>schizo email

Because my results drastically changed? I don't see how they can claim their results are accurate if they told me I was "100% European" when they are now telling me I'm not. Introducing "new populations" doesn't change what they told me I 100% was. At no point did I have a ".02% unknown".

Jews don't give their children up for adoption. You're probably some Italian nigger mongrel.

I don't think you can complain when you don't know what you're talking about
>doesn't change what they told me I 100% was. At no point did I have a ".02% unknown"
this is just pathetic

23&me staffers edit the results

and all the data is used to track you and your family members around the world if they have also done the test.

Don't be a fagget and ruin your family's life.

sometimes it is better not to know. also, they sell the data to insurance company. dont want to raise your premium becuase youre at a +5% chance to get ass cancer. what you believe is much stronger than what you imagine your race to be. if your genes are truly good, they will lead you well in life

Based WASP ancestry. I'm still paranoid about my DNA data getting hacked or handed over to the feds. I might just do the census records though.

That just proves it's all guesswork anyway, hardly reliable science

>changes a couple of percentages
>all guesswork

you guys are dense

Yeah, found out I was a sperm donor child through it though. Be careful what you're looking for.

I got 100% European so I would say so

post face and we can instantly say what your race is

i did both ancestry and 23 & me. Basically same result.

23&me has a deeper test if you pay more.
Ancestry will show you which migration routes you belong to.

Don't be surprised if you find half siblings connected. I suggest doing both

Attached: human genome.jpg (1085x1600, 276K)

>5 generations
Look at that pleb.

Comparing my results with the results of over 7 relatives of mine, we all pull our DNA from the same stock, just in varying amounts. When the updates come, the new data still lands along these lines of variance, which eerily accounts for small differences between siblings, but ultimately reinforces the largely unchanged base-ancestry, meaning the countries of origin we all share in high amounts (>60%)

Not what I meant. The base data is pretty much guesswork, because you have barely anthing to compare to.

I fail to see the issue. You're an African-American and are eligible for all sorts of gibs now. Make them explain to you how you're not black.

The sample sizes must be huge to get such accuracy, I wouldn't count to much on the results

Ancestry is owned by Mormons.

CEO of 23 and me is (((Anne Wojcicki)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Wojcicki

Sister to Youtube CEO (((Susan Wojciki)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki

Susan was formerly married to Google founder (((Sergey Brin)))

Good goy, give your DNA sequence to me. Knowing everything about your online habits, your personal contacts, your GPS travel history, having facial recognition data about you, having voice recognition data about you etc. wasn't enough. Give me your DNA.

Plus I trust Mormons a whole lot more than Jews.

I honestly don't care

Do you post nawtze waycist stuff online in a form that can be traced back to you? Then they've probably added some shit just to fuck with you.
>get "between 0-1% european jewish" on results
>I'm the only internet fascist in the family
>sibling(s) gets tested, no kike
>mom and dad get tested, no kike
>the rest of my DNA percentages matches sibling(s)
>no sign of jews anywhere in my family tree
They add it in to fuck with you.

AncestryDNA is reliable. My results match everything I know about my family history and they didn't try to sneak in any fake shitskin DNA.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-16 at 10.51.23 AM.png (2104x1040, 386K)

People like you shouldn't have human rights. And in time, you won't and only one to blame will be yourself.

>literally selling your soul to the jews
you dun goof'd

Hit the archives and do your own genealogy, people are so fucking lazy, find the real documents and graves. Look in the newspapers and public records, census. I have mine tracked back to 1600 in Scotland. I don't need a Jew ran DNA site, that will probably later sell my information to an insurance company or give it to law enforcement, so they use it as proof at a later date for Future Crime _______ Think about it, don't give them something, they don't have..

Unless you're one of the people they assign it to just for lulz, apparently.

the amount I don't care will absolutely exhaust you

> didn't try to sneak in any fake shitskin DNA.
> top result is pastanigger

well only the real shitskin DNA then that is comforting

Are you an employee?

Wow dude! I'm like so totally impressed by how blackpilled you are. Fucking badass dude!

How do I like and upvote your comment?

wtf, i just logged in to check my DNA and saw I had a update.
I'm eternal Anglo now??

Attached: wtf.png (846x564, 41K)

I traced my family back to England before I got Ancestry DNA results. Their genealogy records simply matched up with mine. They're owned by Mormons, who search for dead relatives to "save". It's already a database of census records and grave photos.

Attached: dcd.jpg (625x500, 61K)

Nothing wrong with being a WASP and joining the ranks of your nations great founders

if only there was some way to explain the success of ashkenazi jews and maintain the premiss of my own racial supremacy... like, some kind of ancient conspiracy or something, yeah that's it

Attached: 1537084591697.png (1178x724, 67K)

No and you just gave your dna to kikes

My Britain didnt change but my irish went up drastically, and my western Europe disappeared.
my settler data didnt change. my relatives in midwest louisiana have been there for hundreds of years, have place names after their family surname, from sugar cane plantation days.

DNAland does a better job.

>paying to have your very genes documented by kikes
WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG, GOYIM?

Attached: Merchant serpent.png (1016x1080, 840K)

DNAland is probably the most inaccurate out of all of them. They told me that I'm 15% Jewish and 5% African but 23andme and Ancestry both show 100% European.

Jews don't give their kids up for adoptions. You are probably Italian or something.

This is the root of all our problems. And by extension, You are.

>5 generations
Spoken like a true mutt

Attached: 1533696591820.jpg (1600x1067, 182K)

this is my result, im the whitest person on pol. since there is no jewish on mine its proof they dont just randomly add it
>inb4 shill
dont be jealous, haters

Attached: u niggers are jealous.png (1526x941, 136K)

here is my jewish girlfriends results

Attached: ash.png (1303x623, 112K)

it's inaccurate as shit, worse even than myheritage

no its exactly what my family tree said basically

NO ITS JEWISH RETARD AND GIVES POOR QUALITY RESULTS
use any of the following instead
>myheritage
>livingdna
>ancestry(meh)
wait for them to go on sale

Butthurt mutts in denial

here's my dna test just to compare the results

DONT BULLY ME!

Attached: 56%andme.png (1523x1256, 180K)

high five for our whiteness bro

How does a Dane get Filipino blood in him? at least it's not nigger.

pic rel is my livingdna test. can tell down to the region of a country you are from. they are english and must destroy your results at your request. goes on sale for 99 brugerbux. last i checked ancestry was also $99 and myheritage was $50
sperg more 23andme kike shill

Attached: 49116C57-06E7-4E67-9775-94B9D527717D.jpg (2044x1454, 219K)

>i'm 50/50 spanish danish
>fellow gook bro
opinion discarded

>le 26.1% face

it sucks the acid attack took your eyes bro

they can't know it is him tho, your name your social security number and your dna is not hot linked so to speak. yet...

Attached: 2345235235235.gif (440x245, 3.75M)

its ok friend, dna isnt everything

>British & Irish - 26.1%
Am i missing something?

Yeah, it's supposed to be referred to as English, not British & Irish

Attached: amerimutt genes.png (1267x422, 78K)

english people settled the country of ireland so the DNA is super similar and they dont really know which is which.

IIRC there was some shady shit found about 23andme a while back. Supposedly they used the dna for some intel gathering purposes. Can't quite recall.

it'll be okay friend, you are not alone

Attached: Untitled.png (553x672, 41K)

Why are people so proud to be mutts?

>Cameroon, Congo, and Southern Bantu Peoples
The eternal nigger.

>assuming my thoughts
l2read

>sending your DNA off to a major company for ANY reason

Attached: urf.jpg (610x548, 45K)

>whitest person on Jow Forums
>when you clearly aren't
It's just confusing is all.

sheeeeit I don't wanna be a kang

honestly what are they gonna do? Create clones of my aryan ubermsench genes?
I hope so

i guess this is your first introduction to sarcasm then. welcome to the internet!

Attached: how to filter.png (1238x935, 124K)

>one chance at life
>mom fucks a black dude
IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS BROS

Attached: 0B4BC8DE-BEA3-4A84-A897-F21BDC0E3812.jpg (835x773, 333K)

>tfw Father's side descends from an English King and mother's side descends from a female Viking

Attached: De_bbsnU0AAPRCf.jpg (595x694, 114K)

What an absolute pain in the ass, on 4+Jow Forums it's as easy as this.

Attached: firefox_2018-09-16_12-08-57.png (256x119, 5K)

No way thats real.