Why are conservashits absolute bootlickers when it comes to cops?

Attached: FA77F0EE-5779-43E2-B703-8CC44F8AE875.jpg (1242x1206, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/09/15/us/dallas-police-botham-jean-family/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=k-FV7X9Qr0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm just going to say it. People who describe their rampant, out of control addictions as "having a little weed in their pocket" deserve to be shot.

Pfft fox new has nothing to do with anything other than liberals and their hate session.

NB4 weed addicts try to tell you it is not addictive.

Most weed charges are against nigger street dealers and nailing them for possession gets them off the streets

Because if you want to be taken seriously as a political movement your group needs to appeal to some existing power structure that legitimize your ideas.
tl;dr hur dur we live in a society

It's fucking humiliating that some Americans think like this. People who haven't had an awful experience with the police in this country, just haven't had an awful experience yet. It's a matter of when, not if.

Based and Redpilled

>having a little weed in your pocket does not mean cops get to break into your apartment and murder you

Attached: wrong.jpg (344x356, 45K)

Hi Joan

My tv is on Fox 90% of the time... they haven't talked about this story at all from what I've seen. If not for Jow Forums threads, I'd not know about it. Is it on their website or something? Also, I believe she's been charged with manslaughter... which means that she doesn't "get to" do it either.

All drug offences should carry the death penalty.

>we should be able to break the law

Attached: 1529079241181.jpg (315x404, 34K)

Agreed. Your average citizen should be able to blow the brains out of any pothead they encounter for breaking the law, no cops required.

Wait, Fox News ordered the Warrant, then gave the info to local news affiliates?

F P B P
P
B
P

yes

> Laws are fully viewable by everyone on demand.
> Nogs break law.
> *Shrieking ebonic noises*
> Police gun down lawbreakers because they try to run/attack/not do what they are fucking told by a law enforcement official.
> Liberals: "Breaking the law doesn't mean that the police should be ableto enforce the law on you. It was only a little bit of lawbreaking"

Fuck off. How about not breaking the law? It's not hard, literally hundreds of millions of whites do it every day all their life.

Attached: 1535969483528.jpg (867x1024, 104K)

Better our cops than Englands Cucks.

why would a faggot like you come here because your little jew buddy got his feelings hurt?

That lady cop who thought she "found an intruder in her apartment" is full of crap.

The victim's apartment had police equipment and workbooks and police clothes.
I'm thinking it was the lady cop's. She and the victim were in a relationship that went sour. She got mad and shot her boyfriend.

The whole story stinks.

People who describe having a little weed in their pocket as a rampant and out of control addiction deserve to be shot.

To answer OP, it's because conservatives became pearl clutching pussies a long time ago. They dont have the flexibility to adapt to changing times, nor the balls to fight for what they believe in. It's why our country has been taken over by subversives and transformed into a liberal dumpster fire in spite of all of its accomplishments and capabilities, all while hardly firing a shot at the people who bark loudest about being able to shoot back.

im a stoner and I would love to face you in small arms combat you can bring any gun you own to the table, personally, I'll bring my 1985 show steel flea market bought katana

Attached: 98ad63280dc4ec5c6bc07fc7b046c605f44562533b48317a77159117daed325d.png (399x629, 133K)

LOL you are not going to do anything except sit on your lazy ass stoner.

because cops are based nigger slayers

Attached: 4.jpg (760x4969, 780K)

Go dude weed lmao in hell, laebreaker.

Citation need

>That lady cop who thought she "found an intruder in her apartment" is full of crap.

the question is did he have any duty to follow her orders whatever they were ? She was not there lawfully and he was not in public so when she told him to get on the ground or whatever did he have to ? I guess if you got the gun and badge you must be obeyed. She should be charged with 2cnd degree murder if the legal system were fair.

Statist, go ahead and make more laws to make you feel better about exercising your brand of authoritarianism.
So many idiots in this thread. Anyone who is against personal freedoms and equal personal responsibility is a statist. They should admit they don't know what freedom is due to not correlating it with responsibility which should be personal not governmental.

Believing that the government is actually doing good for you, let's not forget the soldiers guarding poppy farms to help the government sponsored"illegal drug trade".

this is so wrong and out-of-date on so many levels it's astounding
beautiful example of leftist projectionism though.

Attached: sjw everythingism.jpg (573x1024, 157K)

Based and redpilled

have a link fag? Where's the Fox version at?

>absolute bootlickers
CNN: The search warrant indicates that officers went inside the apartment looking for drugs the night of Jean's death, his mother, Allison Jean, said during a news conference Friday with her attorneys. She accused authorities of defaming her son.
cnn.com/2018/09/15/us/dallas-police-botham-jean-family/index.html

>having a little weed in your pocket does not mean cops get to break into your apartment and murder you
So you expect cops not to suspect that you are some subhuman drug addict and to miss the opportunity to check for more illegal substances in your apartment?
Cops are doing us a favor murdering trash.

>It's insane that this even needs to be said
Women shame. Men argue.

Attached: 1519556061919.jpg (1000x1250, 61K)

>criminal laws should cover petty things like weed

Attached: 25e.jpg (640x640, 37K)

DUDE WEED I'M UNABLE TO PRODUCE DOPAMINE FROM ANY MUNDANE ACTIVITY WITHOUT INTAKE OF THC BUT ITS DEFO NOT A DRUG ADDICTION LMAO

Why aren't filthy disgusting libs celebrating their great victory over the evil police everywhere:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-FV7X9Qr0o

in fact they are censoring their great victory for some reason

You're supposed to become addicted to something produced by a corporation, therefore they have a right to murder you. Get a grip on how state power works.

Attached: 1522727795449.png (380x443, 6K)

It’s as if Fox investors also run private prisons.

I READ A STORY IN A MAGAZINE I'M BASICALLY A NEURO SCIENTIST GUYS LOL

Yeah Fox was pure autism about the story. Nobody is siding with the cop yet Fox is making it look like people are. It's almost like they're fake news that's sole purpose for existing is to make us look bad.

Even if a nigger happens to be innocent of one particular thing, shooting them literally prevents thousands of future crimes and prevents more niglet spawning

Why are leftists all annoying ugly faggots from the upper class with daddy issues?

We have the same problem up here.. i'll sum it up because i'm fucking lazy.. Unions.

Cops are cool with me, I just got a break last week for driving my friend's car with no tags or insurance. You know why? Because I'm not a fucking nigger

Also liberals: Jail people for guessing pronouns wrong

Another case of some stupid shill.. Trump is for deschedule on pot.. Look at the video about it on yourtube.. Federal government will kick it to the states... You're a fucking moron if you didn't know this.

I have the same issue with the "I'm with her" bootlickers.

I thought he was just found with THC in his system. That's technically not even illegal. Anyone siding with the cop in this story is just being edgy. There's no way you can justify what the cop did, regardless of the victim's race.

> trump is for deschedule
> sessions is his AG

Shut up retarded bootlicker

>liberals actually believe the police will raid your apartment and gun you down for having some grass

Attached: 1515368292667.jpg (517x768, 331K)

kek

>speciesism
you cant be serious

>junkies have rights

Attached: digongpalm[1].jpg (1613x2593, 115K)

The only thing I want for law enforcement is a reduction in their material support, budgets, limit fuel usage, and a generally severely reduced budget.

This will lead to a dramatic reduction of the redistribution of wealth to low income communities. This will lead to a general increase in violence in AA communities. Let them kill each other for us. Just remove funding for police wherever possible.

As a matter of fact, if you move to cut funding globally, in all areas of government, you will put money back into the pockets of white people.

White people will not suffer loss of service as we were the ones paying for them to begin with. We can afford guns and private security for our neighborhoods. The only difference is the baboons are tearing themselves up instead of us having to even lift a finger. Just a little alteration in government (lower taxes brutally, everywhere possible), and you will see your enemies kill each other in the streets over shoes.

Attached: images[1].jpg (223x226, 7K)

>drunk cop goes into the wrong apartment
>murders the guy who lives there
>OOPS
>plants weed
>"see? he deserved it!"

>I have the freedom to let my mind be cucked by the novelty of weed
>B-but people A have the freedom to be a waste of oxygen!
Only if people B who actually care about the future of humanity have the right to expel/execute/whatever's the most efficient to people A.

>criminal laws shouldn't cover petty things like shoplifting
If a nigger steals my shit, nigger's gonna die.

>Why are conservashits absolute bootlickers when it comes to cops?
Why do Liberals defend every nigger made good by the police no matter how bad that nigger was?

>1 post by this ID
Oh you're a shill.

*protip jeep your 2nd amendment with you at all times dipshit

fugg:( *keep

Low IQs

This

why do NPCS come to this board and ask retarded questions?

Attached: 1537033729193.jpg (800x668, 52K)

Wait didn't all the media do hitpieces on Elon musk after he smoked some weed the other week? ..... now they are pro weed ? I'm fucking confused fuck this timeline

Wow! How can you remember so far back? Last week is like the ancient past, you'd need an archeology degree to dig it up. ;)

>UK

I'm pretty sure you are breaking some law right now. Just turn yourself in nigger.