Joe Rogan's being attacked for mentioning the South African farmer genocide

Continued from How long until he gets the Alex Jones treatment?
twitter.com/joerogan/status/1040841732777238529

Attached: 1536993630793.jpg (650x426, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SlZ7kBmox50
abc.net.au/news/2018-07-31/south-african-farm-murders/10013298
youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White genocide was proven to be a myth

why was he so disrespectful to JP?
youtube.com/watch?v=SlZ7kBmox50

You know something, there are some things as a white man that enjoys white privilege. There are some things you could never understand and need to keep your privileged mouths shut about

Pretty much, another mass disinformation campaign designed to separate the West.

chapo faghouse lmao.

Inb4 Jow Forumsfags bring up the "empty land" myth again

Attached: yawning.jpg (782x520, 120K)

>that fucking thumbnail

Attached: kalindra-chan-a-tgirl-magnificent-in-every-way-97.jpg (584x960, 362K)

based basedking

Ok, but why shouldn't it be discussed at least? Even if it is "hey did you hear about this?" "yeah its bullshit, let me tell you why"

We've had this exact thread six times in the space of 24 hours and there hasn't been a single instance of one of you people posting evidence that 'white genocide' is actually happening in South Africa. These threads have just been an excuse to push your agenda, spread misinformation and dump propaganda to your heart's content.

Fuck off back to your containment board.

>but why shouldn't it be discussed at least
Because the people that push it are dishonest and have a malicious intent

god you are such a left wing pussy

> government literally taking white people's land
> farm murders
> kill the boer, kill the farmer

yeah life is great in SA

I'm not so sure, I've even seen it on cnn and other mainstream news sources

the 3rd largest political party openly declared it as their desire to a large crowd of cheering supporters
it's not exactly inconceivable

Because this is the fucking tv and film board you moron. Any discussion about this has started off like 'wow, is this actually happening, anyone got any proof'? And then nobody has any proof, all the Jow Forumstards start screeching and trying to shout down anyone who points out that they don't have any proof, the thread gets deleted for being off topic and then the same Jow Forumstard spams the thread again and again in a sad attempt to 'redpill le sheeple epic style'.

Attached: 1537111058407.png (566x560, 51K)

>Dude we just want to kill all the jews and deport niggers

Grow up retard

>We've had this exact thread six times in the space of 24 hours and there hasn't been a single instance of one of you people

you people?

abc.net.au/news/2018-07-31/south-african-farm-murders/10013298

Cant wait for zimbabwe 2.0

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo

>How long until he gets the Alex Jones treatment?
Won't happen. He's too liked.

You seen the farm attacks, which by themselves aren't proof of 'white genocide', and plenty of the victims have themselves been black farm workers on the white owned farms.

That may be true, but then again, it's still not proof of 'white genocide' and it still doesn't prove that all of or even a majority of the attacks were racially motivated. It's a complicated situation, sure, but as usual Jow Forums are never going to portray it in an honest way and will just use it as yet another excuse to ram their retarded ideology down our collective throats.

The assraping of the White Zimbabwean farmers is way worse and barely reported

>proven to be a myth
Lemme guess, you read about it on Snopes, Politico, or Politifact?

fag

>place in Africa becomes 1% white
>OMG GENOCIDE COLONIALISM SLAVERY
>Place in Europe becomes 10% muslim
>diversity is so great teehee

Have the black men doing these assrapings uploaded it to liveleak or is it like every other gang/army where they only upload brutal fucking murders and keep the sex hidden?

Attached: 7e1a1e35367d1914eec5d193149287059dfeb46a_hq.jpg (1024x576, 19K)

But the link thread in op is fine because it doesn't go against your leftist narrative
Amazing

by assraping I mean forced evictions and violence you autist

>Always thinking about left/right and politics all day

Being American must be exciting

obsessed

kys

Do you expect these mud dwelling chimps to have access to Internet, let alone a camera? Fuck off

It was proven to be real.
>Mass immigration at even higher rates than the governments of most Western nations have revealed
>data on population change often comes from out of date census
>illegal immigration supported by governments, NGOs, even the UN
>All white people have birth rates below replacement levels, Islamic, Asian and African populations are mostly overbreeding
>Overall death rates of whites higher than birth rates
>White people the genuine global minority, but still hammered with propaganda that is anti-children, anti-marriage, anti-family, anti-church, and pro-migration and race mixing
>Cunts like you lie about it all and support it.

>ram their retarded ideology down our collective throats.
eww

Attached: bale reaction.gif (500x259, 494K)

Yes I expect them to have smartphones too. They're in South Africa.

Who gives a fuck. This faggot sold out. I hope he gets deplatformed.

Yet when a cop kills a black guy trying to grab at his gun the left screeches racism but when it's a systemic attack on white "we don't know the murders were racially motivated" fuck off with that shit it's genocide by every definition against whites that's the only problem you and people like you have with calling it what it is since you all think it's good to kill off white people

Attached: 1536426523693.png (540x930, 450K)

There was one tribe a thousand miles away from Cape Town, why don't you actually shut the fuck up? You've never been to Africa, you don't know shit about your own history let alone anyone else's.

None of that shit is actually proof that a genocide is happening. You can't just change the definition of a word almost completely to fit your agenda and still act like it has the same king of weight that it did beforehand.

Smartphones are a global thing now grandpa

>Provide proof
>OMG THIS ISN'T PROOF ITS MISINFORMATION!!!!!! HELP, HELP, WHITE PEOPLE ARE DEFENDING THEMSELVES AGAIN!

>W-whatabout the left

No fuck off, stop deflecting. It's not genocide because that's not actually the definition of genocide. Genocide is rounding up millions of jews and systematically murdering them. You know, that thing that you people pretend didn't happen while simultaneously promoting it as a great achievement.

So China has never committed genocide before I guess not against the Napalese or Tibetan people

Genocide is prejudice plus power

Not actually remotely realistic and desired among 99% of right wingers, but you keep believing it, repeating it, being scared of it. Meanwhile "Jewish Princess of New York" openly tweets racist shit like "Let's abort all white male babies", and not a peep from you. I utterly despise you, you absolute gutter licker.

>It's not genocide
So I guess the US government has never committed genocide against native Americans wew that's a relief isn't it that wasn't genocide after all

Why are you denying the armenian genocide?
Also
>everyone that disagrees with me is a nazi
How much do you bench?
Be honest

Um excuse me sweetie, you can't be genocidal to white people. Genocide = arbitrary buzzword equation

You know there's a big difference between these farm attacks and near complete extermination of an entire race of people right?

>let me tell you why
Because they can't tell you why, so they'd rather scream "NAZI!!!" at you.

Joe Rogan has far more credibility and is nowhere near as controversial as Alex Jones. If he was wiped off social media the shit would really hit the fan.

I bet you believe in sex dungeons in pizzeria and flat earth like all the other retard who take pride on informing themselves on 4Chin

You people are only proving my point by highlighting actual examples of large scale extermination campaigns perpetrated by various government powers. It's dishonest as all fuck to equate that with these attacks but then again, that's what I've come to expect.

>reee how dare you assume I'm a nazi
>as I purposefully spread far-right conspiracy theories and propaganda on a tv and film board

Oh yeah, it would definitely be a good idea to actually believe your blatant bullshit.

They know what they can censor before people seriously start demanding governments to consider them public utilities who have to let all traffic trough unless a court orders otherwise.

I'm sure he's crying in to his money right now.

How is this continued from the other thread?

>it's not real genocide guys, they are not killing ALL white peope just a few

Attached: 1519476344559.png (657x539, 110K)

Is what happened to whites in Rhodesia comparable enough for you?
Of course it isn't, your mind is set and you'll just wave off any point as nazi propaganda since you're a tankie

Attached: zimbabwe.png (2093x608, 1015K)

White genocide isn't real. The killings of whites in South Africa are at normal background levels and not government mandated. They are taking land off them, bit that's not genocide.

This. Let's not talk about it at all, people might exaggerate that problem and label it wrong.

>people use Discord to cause discord on Jow Forums

Damn...

(((They))) absolutely will not stop ever, until you are dead.

Attached: they.png (595x98, 19K)

Discord was a mistake

Wot, like the word "racism?"

>putting words in his mouth to stop people from talking about the topic at all
nice try

Talk about what? There's a high level of mortality among blacks in America, are they being genocided?

>Talk about what?
Racially motivated murder of white people in South Africa.
>There's a high level of mortality among blacks in America, are they being genocided?
Unfortunately not.

>because that's not actually the definition of genocide
This. Genocide = privilege plus power. And we all know whites are privileged. At least that's what professor Goldberg told me.

Is it considered genocide if it's self-inflicted?

Since white lives matter more even if there was equal amount of murders across races it could still be considered a white genocide.

There's no evidence it's racially motivated, even if it is, it's not abnormal amounts so it isn't a genocide and it isn't the state doing it. You're fucking retarded

I’m glad people are starting to notice that liberals are too cowardly to post alone and need to organize themselves in packs from a secondary position in order to post on Jow Forums without getting triggered and crying. I’ve never seen a more perfect dichotomy of logic and reason on one hand and pure pack-mentality bullying coming from the other. It takes a concerted effort of 3-4 discorders all working together in order to even remotely tackle the average 1 (ONE) conservative poster by himself. They spam the thread with short little smug greentexts and declarations of victory but they only prove the inherent weakness and stupidity of their mindsets. Never has there been a bigger psyops failure in history than the corporate world vs Jow Forums. It is honestly fascinating to see you people squirm absent a safe space where those mean people aren’t deleted like you’re used to

>it isn't a genocide
So it's ok?
>isn't the state doing it
How do you know?

what i don't understand is why people get so defensive about it. it's a fact that the government is taking white farmers land and it's a fact that many white farmers are being murdered and often tortured in horrific ways and nobody is helping them. whether you want to label it genocide is inconsequential. i don't understand what's racist about acknowledging these facts. it seems like some people just will not admit that white people can be the victims of horrible racism even in countries where they're minorities and all this is gonna do is radicalize more whites who feel they have no choice or they'll be next. we really do live in scary times. i hope someone will eventually come along and knock some sense into us all.

>(((proven)))

You people are literally compared a handful of murders over land disputes in a country that's already a murderous shithole to the systematic extermination of millions of people by their respective governments.

Yeah just keep strawmanning me and making shit up about who you assume I am. I'm not a fucking communist and you have no reason to even assume I am. What happening to whites in Zimbabwe is an awful lot closer to actual genocide than what's happening here, and even then it's just the warning signs of genocide and the actual genocide itself hasn't begun yet. It's not like you give a shit about the facts either way though, you'll use them when it suits your narrative and ignore them when it doesn't, just like you people are doing in this thread.

It’s because we really do have no choice or we’re next. They wanted to play chicken with white people we’ll see how that works for them next election

>19 000 murders
>84 of those were farmers
Yes, truly this is genocide. Do you even read what you link?

BECAUSE SLAVERY

Attached: 1532647536524.gif (384x216, 537K)

It literally happened in Zimbabwe already decades ago. Are libfucks retarded?

Unless you live in Zimbabwe nothing is actually going to happen to you, you fucking fear mongering moron.

Those "few murders" are about 10x the amount of black Americans lynched in the history of this country. You're just being completely dishonest. You are the one picking and choosing which genocides are real.

You're the same person who probably kneels for the flag because white America is "genociding" black doctors and lawyers.

>land disputes
Yea, that's what all genocides are over, you complete and utter goofballs white guy with a manicured beard.

>a handful of murders over land disputes
Right, when a group of men invade a family home and brutally gang rape the mother and children for several days while torturing the father and forcing him to watch, that's just a simple murder over a land dispute. Nothing to see here, goyim. Visit your local holocaust museum today to hear all about how my grandparents were turned into soap and lampshades before they moved to the US.

>if I close my eyes and put my fingers in my ear, it means nothing bad is happening

so... only certain whites are going to have their land stolen and their families strung up? well that's a relief.

I'm not him but... how on earth could you possibly know what user thinks of the jewish whatever shit you just mentioned? He didn't say anything about it in this thread and you have no idea whether or not he has ever posted anything about it.

It's called cognitive dissonance, literally NPC's unable to process certain information

>Nobody has any proof
All the pictures and stories of white farmers getting slaughtered by dindus for no reason other than the color of their skin were taken out of thin air... Rrrrright. Tl;dr you're a delusional fag

hey JIDF still as obvious as ever I see. You’re honestly the most ineffective psyops operation I’ve ever seen, I thought you guys were suppose to be smart

It's proven to be right, though. Especially looking at the simple official defintiion of genocide: Imposing measures intended to prevent births within a group. You literally have constant anti-natalism propaganda.

And of course it's also a fact that whites are brutally and systematically slaughtered in South Africa.

Attached: 425242.jpg (1019x775, 230K)

>Africa
>white people’s land
Top lel

Based memory holing Nation Geographic headlines praising it

Attached: img_3612.png (640x960, 350K)

>i-i got stories
Is it a pop-up book, champ?

But dude, look at how bad South Africa was in the 60's. They actually had to sit on separate benches right next to each other. How humiliating. Imagine the horrors. The modern poverty and starvation of S Africa is totally worth it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>Those "few murders" are about 10x the amount of black Americans lynched in the history of this country.

Prove it. Oh wait you can't. Not that it matters anyway because even that isn't considered genocide because it was violent mob justice and not actually a systematic attempt to wipe out the entire country's black population. And that's the issue here. This isn't actually genocide and it's dishonest as all fuck to compare it to actual genocides.

Same goes to you. Just keep strawmanning though and keep pushing that propaganda. Maybe someone who isn't already some cringeworthy nazi retard who lets Jow Forums dictate his worldview might actually buy into your massively revised definition of what a genocide actually constitutes.

I love these kinds of manipulated videos. The problem is that I can't find them on my own. Can someone recomend me some channel who does those?