HAPPENING; CHEMICAL ATTACK. DEEP FAKES EDITION

youtu.be/MYBJH2IaLF8

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

what chemical could the kids be suffering from that wouldnt affect the doctors helping them?

Chemical attacks have literally become the deep-states version of the cockroach letter.

CL 17

who faked the attack and why?

Hey, Deep State spends a lot of time money and effort on these productions.
You should upboat them Goy.

No one faked it yet. This is INTELFIL vid from an Operator who risked her life to get the info out.
This is the filming of the attack to be sent to POTUS to encourage him to strike Syria when the False Flag Chemical attack DOES occur.

True
If
Big

oh ok. so if we see this footage from our gov claiming its real then we know how fucked this shit is. thanks for the info friend, this is interesting

Posting it here for others;
This guy on an aeroplane noticed a cockroach in the aisle. On arriving at his destination, he fires off a letter to the president of the airline, pointing out that roaches thrive where there’s filth, and that he expected better things of the airline company.
Within a few days (this is in the days when one posted letters) he got a letter in response, deploring the roach incident, saying that they had never heard of such an incident before and that if he produced the letter he could get an upgrade to first class next time. In addition the plane and its hangar had been fumigated and that the maintenance crew had been disciplined, and in closing, Thanked him for bringing this nasty situation to their attention!
For months he told his colleagues and friends about this fantastic service, attention to detail and how the passengers of this airline meant so much to them.
Then one day he hauled out the letter to show a friend, and a post-it note that had been stuck to the inside of the envelope drifted to the floor. He picked it up and read in absolute shock - it said: Grecian - send this idiot the standard cockroach letter.”

We Operators had to snail mail memes back in the day.
>inb4source

You are most certainly welcome, Fren.
It is what I do.

Attached: 1536633872507.jpg (464x606, 67K)

digits, makes me lol every time I find a new application for it.

N-nani?

Have a free update;
This version is where the Big Cheese receives an email from a client asking questions as to why his time is being wasted by the Big Cheeses business processes that are obviously not working properly. Big Cheese then forwards this questioning email to the lackey Small Cheeses to sort it out. With this forward goes a note telling the Small Cheeses that this client [B] has much time on his hands and uses this time to pursue him to the ends of the earth for the smallest of problems. Obviously he has assumed the client is the problem not the other way round and now believes he can start to be hostile as the client is just a time sink.
The lackey then writes (in this case) a demeaning email back to the client, and does not remove the Big Cheese's comments and there you go...'cockroach'!!!

Oh yeah.
Forgot to mention, someone should Archive that vid before it gets Shoa'd.

ill save it just in case. id love to prove some terrorist attack is fake unless the cia murders me in my sleep i guess

saved it to my harddrive and a thumb drive just in case. if israel fakes an attack id hope i could play a hand in us nuking them

Meh. Is real is like the U.S.
There are many Factions.
If the most degenerate faction is shoa'd, it would be a much easier State to co exist with.

Share plz

do you think it could be russia/syria faking a fake gas attack to blame on israel? that would be weird but i could also see that happening

share what? google "youtube downloader" then download the video op posted

Russia and Syria have done this in the past, and it is not out of the realm of possibility now,
But Occam's Razor says not now when they are on the verge of final victory.
However, China is involved now, and bug people do not think along the lines of Occam's Razor.
China has pointed out to Russia how beneficial it would be for both to have a Panama style Maritime Canal with rail parallel through Syria and Iraq.
So, the Objective has expanded.

how could we even know what side faked it? we would be just as tricked by the propaganda then. knowing its fake doesnt help that much then i guess

Delete this now!!!

True.
so, when it happens, we will have to send a few cruise missiles to abandoned sheds with empty canisters with prior notice like last time.
The imperative is to deny the Deep State the Regional Conflagration they lust for.

man i just hate manipulation this shit pisses me off. i hope whatever side is the evil one gets whats coming to them in the form of nukes, even if its us

Welp, I can tell you Justice is already being served.
Potus/ Mattis did not send 800 M.P.'s from Luke Air Force Base to assume Command of Gitmo for no reason.

For (you)

Attached: 20171015_100506.png (1423x827, 1.4M)

lets be sceptic for a second here. how high is the chance of a fake-fake chemical attack video, so you'd have something in defense?

nice. im just excited for something to happen

what if israel knows that we know that russia knows they could fake a gas attack and blame it on israel faking a gas attack. so then israel fakes a gas attack and blames it on russia faking a gas attack to blame it on israel?

This video is most likely, a video of a training exercise.

Why would they fake a video of a gas attack, only to leave in footage of people in the background sat calmly on a chair observing.

If Jow Forums swallows this unquestioningly, then I it show the level of gullibility of people here.

Attached: feet.jpg (736x931, 106K)

Mouse and SOD do specialize in such shenanigans.

Denail the derail.
I have seen inquiry sessions in which such attractive nails had kerosene soaked splinters driven under them and lit on fire to extract information. Only once have I seen such a case as where the nails had to be peeled as well.

Of course it is a film rehearsal for the actual filming of the fake.
Crisis actors don't go in dry.

Tell me more tickle party stories