Are we headed for a societal collapse in the west? Will nothing ever get better for us?

Are we headed for a societal collapse in the west? Will nothing ever get better for us?

Attached: 1537078932162.png (588x653, 733K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is no return, we are heading for Rome 2.0.

white women single handedly ruined America

Attached: 1537079242626.jpg (1242x2208, 289K)

Attached: 1537078115706.webm (202x360, 281K)

Attached: 1527894170169.jpg (638x968, 162K)

this little niglet is cute

Society collapsed in the 70s and 80s but was put on life support by importing cheap 3rd world oil, immigrants and selling off the western industrial base which took centuries to build to the highest bidder for spending money for one last big party, which reached midnight in 2008. We're entering the 3am phase right now with a hangover and no money left as we spent it all the previous night. When the next 70s/80s-tier collapse happens in about 20 years, we won't have anything left to sell off or bargain with, then the Happening the hippies predicted will really begin.

Attached: 1537079432727.jpg (960x924, 115K)

Attached: 1537079465839.jpg (720x960, 68K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180916-113424.png (720x1280, 534K)

around blacks never relax

If it will be it won't be because of muh scary brown immigrants, don't worry about it.

>we blessed

Attached: 1537079518695.jpg (600x315, 32K)

yes it will collapse but honestly it needs to, there is no saving something rotting from the inside

>Are we headed for a societal collapse in the west?
Yes. In the next few decades is will be chaos, death, famine. Just as God's word predicted.

Attached: 1537080539509.jpg (590x955, 87K)

>muh scary brown immigrants
yes any sane person would be scared of these things becoming a majority

Attached: 1537113658264.webm (400x220, 1.82M)

why does JIDF always post the same 5 pictures?

u happen to know the story behind this pic?

Yes. All civlizations are organic, they are all born and die. We're just at the beginning of the end, unfortunately. It's literally the worst time to have been born since the beginning of the renaissance. All we can do is know it's dying and hope that a new version can spring out of the fear of death - which is always the catalyst for the sprouting of a new civilization. Western civilization has a few hundred years left at most.

>Western civilization has a few hundred years left at most.
haha we have one generation left maybe

Btw Oswald Spengler predicted the end of the west a century ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk

Everyone wants to be alive during the time when major historic change happen. But things generally tend to take a lot longer than we hope.

In the US and South Africa it is likely.
In the rest of the West we have a few more.

demographic replacement is happening so fast we won't have to wait long

It's happening fast but it will take longer than one more generation for the west to die.

No.

Attached: 4789455656.png (1458x868, 1.18M)

patton oswalt? Fuck that lib fag

Attached: 1532934473995.jpg (750x720, 121K)

Attached: 1526339039732.jpg (638x558, 64K)

all it takes would be a financial collapse and that is coming much sooner than a hundred years

>if only

this might be the funniest picture i've seen on Jow Forums

unfortunately the Trump economic recovery might make things worse in the long term.
Things have to get a lot worse before they get better.

Hood nigger who doesn't shower fucks some disgusting filthy coalburning whores, and humiliates them for being the whores that they are, especially while being white. It happens all the time in America. The nigger is very happy, knowing that the whore is now damaged goods and shit stained for life.

kinda looks like a brothel to me?

. . .
what the fuck am i watching-
WHY??!??!?

Attached: riley.jpg (300x300, 36K)

its someones attic. Prob some dad who let them live there with the dumb nigger but as isolated as possible

Attached: 1537120794604.jpg (700x699, 91K)

He was right. His prediction predated WW2 and to anyone alive through both World Wars, it would have certainly seemed this was the end. The West did decline after WW2, and as already mentioned, the 70s/80s was the death knell. Technological improvements have continued to be made since then, but on the backs of the dying Western civilization. China in particular is interested in propping up the dying West for their own survival, so they will keep this facade up a bit longer, but the West as Spengler knew it is indeed dead. We have a couple decades left before all our backup options have ran out and we become assimilated into the third world mass majority of humanity.

doctors engineers and lawyers

Attached: 1537079535311.png (585x602, 439K)

Those are black not brown

the picture is factual except it leaves out one thing

the difference is europeans/huwhites are legislated against acting in their own self interest yet jews do it extensively unimpinged

not in our lifetime
everything always gets better if you wait long enough though

Because we let them.

I sure hope so.

you're all different shades of shit

How much are you will to bet her pet nigger will kill her after he's out of the zoo?

roastie BTFO

checkd.
Trump to me is the nail in the coffin.
>Strong man leader
>Propping up a dying empire
>Empire will never expand again, but Trump will maintain a holding position, not gaining, but not losing either.
>After Trump more and more incompetent rulers
>Republic dies
>Tyranny ensues
>Revolts
>Internal Conflicts
>Schism of Americana
>Scavenger nations will bit off chunks
>Unable to maintain them
Honestly I don't mind anymore. My oe concern is caring for my homestate, race, God, and securing an existence for my to be children once I find a woman that is virginal and decent.

Attached: marblensculptor.jpg (474x266, 17K)

so who are the new Germans? the Mexicans... the Colombians....

1% people racemix

Should this be pinned for you homos?

>no proof

Attached: StarwarsTheMuttAwakens.png (1888x798, 1010K)

>looks like a brothel to me
yup, typical western woman's living space

>yes any sane person would be scared of these things becoming a majority
This.

I can confirm this. My hometown is next to a ghetto town. The ghetto town is full of niggers, & I can tell you there are sex offenders & high crime in those areas. I actually do my best to AVOID such a place.

Around blacks, never relax. Avoid the groid.

social colaps in the US.

Fixed it for you.

Attached: cantbenonracistnomatterwhat.png (519x354, 372K)

lol faggot you're in the kingdom of satan, you think this place can be good AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

when the world was better, ie like the 1950s, there was barely any of what we're going through right now, right? what happened?

easy, as the people learn more and return to god the devil and his wife will make our lives a living hell unless we go back to sleep and be dumb slaves again.

get it? got it? you're food.

Attached: saturn-devouring-his-son-1636-oil-on-canvas-peter-paul-rubens.jpg (645x853, 115K)

Take responsibility, you fucking cuck.

Disgusting

Lol your country is fucked first you retard

how bout you do you faggot scumbag millennial? You ruined everything, now bow down and take your punishment

The societal collapse in the west is the better thing for us.

That family should have disowned the race traiting whore

I think WW2 was the death knell. All the degeneracy which cropped up on the surface of society in the 60s and 70s were an after-effect of the Aryans losing the war to the Jews in 1945. However you could also go back to Napoleon and the Enlightenment period as being the beginning of the end for Europe. European civilization had already reached its apex by then, and this new wave of "rationalism" and these liberal concepts like "progressivism", muh freedom and muh equality, which became popular during the Enlightenment period, signalled the first shift in public consciousness away the natural order - the order which had made Europe flourish in the first place. Philosophers like Voltaire who
were critical of religion became influential and mainstream, and the separation of church and state was another huge blow to nations. Ever since then it's been a gradual downhill trend but the ultimate death blow was the defeat of the Germans in WW2

Nigger detected.
Thread autohidden with niggabot 1.4

This you control your women they will not act this way if its a death sentence or even a hit to their honor way too risky. You fags are still so fucking brainwashed on women their literally liek reptiles or trained dogs. Don't let the dunning krueger effect fool you. You control their reality. If that dad had banished that girl from ever speaking to the family the results would be huge, or controlled her mind better in the first place. She would have never fucked that black guyu and if she had she would not have gotten pregnant. She would have aborted or moved on.

>wimmins be ruining everything
>men are better stronger faster smarter

PICK ONE.

Attached: 1537064273476.jpg (3264x3251, 1.56M)

has nothing to do with what I said faggot. Your shit limp wristed generation sucked the kike cock. Thanks a lot dumb fuck

Attached: 1497310332517.jpg (949x777, 250K)

The worst part is, this black man is probably a better father than 80% of black men.

Lmfao, thoughs women are repulsive. I feel sorry for the black guys.

But they didn't. Weak fathers ruined everything

My God. How did she shrink him like that?? Also, please charge your battery.

begone thot

That loft bedroom looks comfy as fuck if not for the garbage and nigger in it.

rocket scientists

So much for her spine.