No Spanish No Service

youtube.com/watch?v=TLAlCuv_srY

isn't hispanic immigration great? sure we have places where americans can't speak their native tongue anymore, but we have authentic fast food tacos now. that's progress in my book

water and oil are the best mix for any melting pot.

Attached: quintessentially american.png (821x598, 54K)

it is (((our))) strength

oh my gawd todavia hay gringos en hialeah jajajaja

I live in Miami. Hialeah is a city essentially bordering Miami where like 99% of the population speaks Spanish... the elementary schools have Spanish class not English. And most are Cubans that come here with Florida’s loose policies that let any Cuban get citizenship who floats in on a tire....

But the point is the city is completely Spanish... and I suspect the black girl who tried to order did so in bad faith, said something racist to The lady, and then began filming her manipulated video.

I say this as someone who wants strict border policy and possibly an ethnostate... the monkey filming wasn’t in a 99% Spanish city in good faith. There are no black people in Hialeah

hay muchos negro cubano

official statistics have 93% Spanish speaking, there is a small holdout of english speakers

Attached: hialeah.png (1162x494, 28K)

why are hispanics so fucking based?

literally reconquista from the angl*

Miami entero es Cuba lite y hasta los negros americanos se esconden

me alegro, tengo que visitar miami algún día

LMAO im mexican and this is retarded. Take this sack of shit back to mexico

solo el 2,66% de Hialeah es negro

Aren't you a little far from home?

Attached: 459541981454.gif (200x151, 839K)

>Take this sack of shit back to mexico
are you talking about yourself ?

Is hialeah in the USA? Then you speak english you spic fucks

Official language when

They refused her service because she was a nigger, lol.

Surprised (((they))) are showing this on the news

Why do spics have this weird complex about saying everything in Spanish? Why do they insist on only speaking their dirty gutter language in America?

ego

never, attempts at an english official language are called either racist, communist(comparing it to policies enacted by the PRC) and/or unamerican

then they use excuses like "most immigrants will speak english after 1 generation so it's unnecessary" using central european immigration to america in the early 20th century as an example.

meanwhile spanish becomes a larger portion of american linguistics

Attached: Tree_map_of_languages_in_the_United_States.png (984x741, 31K)

>english
>native tongue
go back to the uk if you want to speak your 'native tongue', faggot.

conquistador genes

you should visit havana to meet your brothers, its cheap to vaca there. I was there recently. It's all fucking niggers in the streets. Seems all mestizos made it to cuba leaving the island to fester with niggers.

go back beaner. where will you goblins go once the usa becomes mexico?

I would make a joke about muttland, but 1 million people here don't speak english either

Beautiful people, Spanish are extremely value their culture. Walk into a Spanish restaurant? Speak Spanish or die. English speakers need to fuck off to their 13 colonies.

The US does not have an official language.
It is obvious that alt-right incels like the ones on Jow Forums are dumb because they are too stupid to learn a language like Spanish.