Boomer ex-grunt claims to be ready for any upcoming Civil War

So there is a bunch of lefty vets on Twatter trying to convince everyone they are crackshots to be reckoned with. "Hurr durr, we spelled OK with bullets." If their photoshop skills are as bad as their aim, a civil war may be shorter than we thought guys.

Attached: BoomerDoom.jpg (1055x1771, 697K)

I've seen better attempts from adolescents on MS paint.

Attached: ShittyPhotoshop.jpg (1080x982, 528K)

>USA will be a kill in your life time
I say karma

Stickers of bullets holes don't kill your targets, but nice try libs.

Attached: 14725471_10154568107453373_7970971836601300698_n.jpg (419x480, 22K)

reminds me of sega saturn graphics

Comedy just writes itself sometimes...

Attached: BoomerResistance.jpg (1049x1524, 347K)

Can anyone verify this is a real human being and not some larping communist?

I believe he is authentic, but even if he isn't there were a at least a few real leftist vets replying (uniform in profile pic). Which yes, could always could be stolen valor. Most combat MOS are right wing asf but lefty ones do exist. However, most lefties were POGs like admin or logistics.

t. Veteran

>weapons trained
Nazis watch out

Attached: weapons_trained.jpg (850x784, 90K)

>I believe he is authentic, but even if he isn't there were a at least a few real leftist vets replying (uniform in profile pic). Which yes, could always could be stolen valor. Most combat MOS are right wing asf but lefty ones do exist. However, most lefties were POGs like admin or logistics.

Yup didn't know how lazy niggers where till I joined the Army.

wew

I second this. I would say the military is at least 70% some form of right wing, 20% moderate, 10% liberal / other
Also this. I thought it was weird all 9 people in our admin department were black, but 90% of the mechanics, MPs, and aircrew were white
>t. Navy Corpsman with HSM unit

Someone post this to uncle sams misguided children lol

Attached: 1524188320361.jpg (1024x1000, 127K)

I worked about 2 miles from this sign -- it's in MD. Ask me anything.

Fake bullet stickers.

Left can't meme

Is is still up? Some in the thread are saying it's fake stickers but I am certain this is lazy photoshop (looks like Goldeneye N64 bullet holes)

Liberal marine means total and utter faggot. Low key closet homo, high key out in the open cuck who lets his filthy cum sewer of a wife loose on the barracks every Thursday just in time for field day beers and formation...

Attached: 1A979B2D-5C0F-42C2-B125-8D51DC5C4EEA.jpg (276x337, 47K)

This.

I hear the chatter everyday.
Our boys are very aware of (((media))) antics.
The number is def > 75% Right Wing.

>HSM unit. Did you ever deploy on carrier or amphib? It is true, tho. Being on one carrier deployment was what woke me up. Almost all of supply and food service was black and hispanic. Saw black girls walking around with a fro and cover resting on top like a Fat Albert cartoon. Almost all maintenance, aircrew, intel was white. The EOD unit onboard was entirely all white Chads. Mfw when I should have joined a special program. Wouldofcouldofshouldof I guess...

Forget to hit Enter after green text. Brainlet today.

>obvious stick on "bullet holes"
>LOOK OUT DOTARDS WE MEAN BUSINESS

I'm so glad Trump won and the elites have been forced to move ahead with their civil war plans with the teams alternated. It's never going to happen now. Top kek. Thanks libs.

Holy shit they really have no idea what bullet holes look like, do they? That's not even mentioning that those rounds would be way too fucking big. I'm guessing that this guy's account is a bot or something?

Bonus: he had to explain the joke in the tweet below to those who wouldn't get it. Fucking kek

The black part of the hole is pure black it looks like, plus the sign is tilted but the repeating bullethole patterns are not angled, plus they are pixel-identical and if they were stickers they would at least be rotated somewhat from sticker to sticker, but these are exact copy and paste duplicates of each other. 100% photoshopped and not stickers

God I wish for one second she would have reached for his piece. Cunt would have probably caught an elbow to the teeth and likely caught one of those steel-toes in the gut.

Attached: 1537120404112.jpg (419x416, 24K)

>photoshop
Even that is too much credit to this butcher of a fake. Kindergarden art project is more like it.

These people really don't know what they're in for.

I can confirm the sign is real. It's in Calvert County, MD. As you're driving up Route 4, you can see it on your left. I no longer with in Calvert, though, so I'm not sure of its current condition.

Looks like it was only up for a day. Still got all the boomers blood pressure up though. Hilarious!

Attached: ConfirmedTakenDown.jpg (997x1408, 320K)

You’re right, photoshop would probably at least make an attempt to smooth the layer boundaries. This is ooga booga MS paint level

Reminder that that's clearly a SWAT cop and she'd get more than the shit beat out of her.

Yeah, noticed the rough pixelation around the edges and the duplicates. Fake stickers would have made it more convincing. So this isn't even Photoshop, but lazy-ass MS paint.

Lefties can shoot as well as they can meme. Watch out racists!

Attached: sniper.jpg (600x315, 206K)

he used a fully semi automatic 40mm glock pistol rifle, the bullets are the size of soda cans.

Attached: soy ecstasy.jpg (350x427, 122K)