This fella killed bunny rabbits, gazelle, anything he could get its mits on

This fella killed bunny rabbits, gazelle, anything he could get its mits on.

Does Jow Forums have a problem with taking this killer out, this sly slaughterer of the Serengeti?

I say killing a killer is fair game ^.^

And I'd bet dollars to donuts that Jow Forums agrees.

Attached: chrome_2018-09-16_10-20-18.png (498x600, 923K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VSFnmM12LOQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hurr durr he big big cat
>he bad
>me no understand wildlife conservation in africa
Go read a book called Death in the Long Grass you uneducated nigger.

My family has one of them stuffed too. doesn't everyone have stuffed cats in their home?

Attached: Aug11#09.jpg (1280x960, 334K)

that's fucked up death worship

>I’d better dollars to donuts
Are you from the past?

Hunting is pathetic

Cats are killing machines who live for the pleasure of torturing their prey.

Hunting them to extinction is the correct thing to do.

>dollars to donuts
>$6 for a doz
>betting 1 to 2
this phrase has reached the end of its life, thanks to bernanke's inflation.

Don't you need to be a fag somewhere else?
youtu.be/VSFnmM12LOQ
>noguns faggots will never experience this
SAD

No one cares about your frailty. Go back to Instagram.

Your family would do better to invest in some renos because that 70s wooden wall shit don't fly no more.
Also get an actual window curtain instead of rag hung by nails, fucking barbarian.

>that's fucked up death worship

Im sorry your brain is not wired up correctly. No, these are a TROPHY. If you had it in your house, you may worship it. We have god. These are just inanimate objects.

Go find god. Don't try to lie to me either and tell me all about your faith.

Attached: Aug11#04.jpg (1280x960, 212K)

Better option is to protect them and train them to kill dark skinned humans. Win win

What's wrong with the sport of hunting?
This is a board of peace. Jow Forums is not about killing, but about thousands of people from around the world communicating about political issues. This is probably the most multicultural conversation going on in the world, and user has never lifted hand against a fellow user. If you want to provoke someone to violence, you need to seek out a leftist forum like reddit or twitter. Jow Forums is too busy and too patrician for agents provocateurs to trouble.

>hurr durr I don't know the first thing about conservation

HE KILLED BUNNYS!! OMG ARREST HIM AND LOCK HIM UP FOR LIFE!!!

Attached: fucku.jpg (661x495, 86K)

Op your a fag i kill rabbits almost weekly

My argument is...

He was born with his weapons. He hunts naturally.

She is a dumb biotch who couldnt find water in the Serengeti and would be dead in 2 days. She couldn't eat. And shes using a weapon made and invented by someone else.

In addition, she paid a bunch of nigs who are raping their own land to point out where the target was.

Not justified.

>I don't know the first thing about conservation
This is the ultimate problem that troubles lefty. Science says specifically that at times animals need culled for the good of the species. They believe global warming without question, but when it comes to protecting a species by killing an older/rambunctious male liberals flip shit. They freak the fuck out every time a rino has to be killed....even though that rino had killed 4 other younger males.

These people are idiots, and I will continue to eat what I kill, and I am in the woods regularly.

That looks like a lady to me. I would never shoot a lion. But if they did it legally then oh well.

How is this culling??? Culling happens naturally.

Is it really Culling when humans are out trying to kill the biggest/strongest of the species in order to showboat that they pointed a boom stick and pulled a trigger???

Listen, im a complete sociopath...but any justification for hunting as a sport is complete bullshit.

>hurr durr, its conservation

Or you now...you could just donate the $5k to a conservatory.

>My argument is...
Dogshit.

>He was born with his weapons. He hunts naturally.
>And shes using a weapon made and invented by someone else.
Next time you go to the store you're not allowed to use a car, your cellphone, or shoes because I doubt you invented any of those things.

>she paid a bunch of nigs who are raping their own land to point out where the target was.
>he doesn't know that sport hunting is what is keeping these species alive, if not the natives would just slaughter all of them for food and to keep their villages safe

Without hunting and reserves created for that exact purpose, species like those would be instinct. A simple bi-product of cohabiting with savages.

>Is it really Culling when humans are out trying to kill the biggest/strongest of the species

Science has shown that the biggest/strongest usually are the oldest alpha types. These types will continue to take ownership of all the breeding, and if they are old and used up, will attack younger of the species.

Yes, that is science. If they killed a cat, so what. It is their conservation program not yours. You have no right to even get mad. You think you do, but you don't. You are just a spineless, goddess faggot.

Did she tracked her prey or a bunch of niggers gave her a ride? Sounds like she just pressed the trigger and then rushed to photoshoot.

That sure worked with the black rhinos huh?
>illegal to hunt
>protected
>extinct

Hunting isn't bad but it needs to be regulated for animal preservation.

African sport hunting is the most degenerate elitist shit ever. I hope these faggots get robbed, killed, and raped while they're in Africa.

Behold the butthurt liberal.

Attached: 511647BC-85DE-430B-8CE1-003C1BFBF424.jpg (2048x1536, 628K)

Try that shit again

Yeah say that to the tribes and villages it feeds, all the while conserving the actual specie hunted, along with reserves that host them.

Get your head out of your ass. Leaving these savages alone with the animals is what gets them extinct. They'll find some ooga-booga potions to make with the horse or balls of some animal, and then move on to the next. If it aint nogs it's chinks.

>I hope these faggots get robbed, killed, and raped while they're in Africa.
It won't happen. They are helping the communities in africa. What you don't realize is that that meat is given to the locals. They pay lots of cash for guides. They protect the hunters because they would like them and others to come back in the future bringing money.

You faggot lefties want to blame someone? Blame the niggers who invite us over. It is their conservation program. Why don't you ask them about it.

Attached: Aug11#08.jpg (1280x960, 294K)

Do it with your bare hands faggot, anyone can pull a trigger.

What's wrong with hunting Africans?

>Your family would do better to invest in some renos because that 70s wooden wall shit don't fly no more.
Glad to see the faggot interior designer from leaf-land has weighed in on the situation. Just because you are so ocd/faggoty I will summarize:

Pictures were taken in 2011. Room has certainly been renovated since then. Part of the reason why that room looks the way it does in that photo, was because the entire house was under renovation. The cats were stored in there to keep them free of construction debris. And dad and I did the work ourselves.

>anyone can pull a trigger.
This is categorically false. I have seen plenty of videos with people who actually cannot use a firearm.

that's a soulless human
they shouldn't exist
on one end you get soiboys
and on the other... this

>giving people a piece of metal without explaining how it works means they can't use it
Or are you proud of yourself for being "better" than literal retards?

>Or are you proud of yourself for being "better" than literal retards?
No. I am proud, and love my life. But it is for no specific reason.

Bragging about canned hunts is gay af. Full stop.

BUT, it does support conservation of the animals so it's not actually evil.

Who cares. It was legal. It was probably a white-owned range with animals bred specifically for expensive tourist hunting

Killing endangered animals, yes.

Killing animals that are NOT endangered for food and use, no.

>It was legal.
This is the bottom line. No one has a right to get mad. Anyone who is faking being mad, is just being mad because that is the cool thing to do.

Well, no one gives a shit about cool people here.

Funfact about my family's black jaguar. The natives FORCED my grandfather to put a necklace on the cat. It keeps the evil spirit of the black cat locked into its body....the natives were concerned it's spirit would kill their children in the night.

Attached: Aug11#06.jpg (1280x960, 245K)

There is nothing wrong with trophy hunting in the context of a well-managed wildlife preservation program.

Capstick is pretty great and dead on in his analysis of the biggest problem of game management: niggers. I try to explain this to people every time some guy's trophy picture makes it onto a slow news day. The single biggest threat facing every African species is population growth. Hunters are a positive, but tiny, effect. There's too many niggers, they're destroying all the forest the elephants live in. We need fewer niggers and more elephants. So I can hunt the elephants, after paying appropriate tags and fees to a responsible game management organization. I want my sons and grandsons to be able to hunt elephants too, of course.

>>It was legal.
>This is the bottom line. No one has a right to get mad. Anyone who is faking being mad, is just being mad because that is the cool thing to do.

That's not a very good bottom line because plenty of deplorable things are legal. Dual citizens can legally serve in Congress and that's awful. The better bottom line is that as long you exercise some responsibility and don't let people hunt species to extinction, it isn't a negative influence on the wild population at all. In the context of the shrinking wilderness of the modern age, it makes the necessary expense of culling a growing population and makes it profitable.

>That's not a very good bottom line
Yes. It is. You don't have to understand foreign laws, but you do have to respect them.

What you are so buttblasted about is 100% legal, and 100% acceptable to all the parties involved. You are not involved. It doesn't concern you. You are a faker.

>^.^

Attached: tony b.jpg (726x591, 78K)

>Or you now...you could just donate the $5k to a conservatory.
those hunters donate like 50K to kill the old males who can't get females pregnant very often, either the game wardens go out and hunt them down or they let some whitey pull the trigger and charge them lots of money.

>it makes the necessary expense of culling a growing population and makes it profitable.
I wanted to focus on this statement of yours:

You seem to realize that the major problem affecting wildlife is man. You and I both know that there is no chance in hell of getting niggers in africa to use any sort of self control or forethought. The only reason there is conservation is because there is a semi-intelligent white guy somewhere helping these savages manage their land the best they can. They are black-pilled as fuck and know full well eventually these species are going extinct in the wild....It has NOTHING to do with hunting, and everything to do with a population out of control. Hunters don't have shit to do with an expanding negro population.

>those hunters donate like 50K to kill the old males who can't get females pregnant
This is conservation & it is one way to keep a species viable in the face of total destruction of the environment.

Oh hey, it looks like OP will either be getting a visit from the glow-in-the-darks, or zhi already is one.

Attached: cia nigger.jpg (802x854, 203K)

Hunters are ridiculous, embarrassing, cowardly pieces of shit.

Upvoted, my fellow redditor.