How does Jow Forums feel about the current state of young blonde white women...

How does Jow Forums feel about the current state of young blonde white women? Here in Bulgaria they are the most degenerate wannabe thots by far. How can we fix them?

Attached: C9D99D60-ADA3-4766-9EA5-238F3FD6CBA8.jpg (1125x1394, 328K)

>young blonde white women
>Bulgaria

By beating them. or when they are young lead by example and make sure they don't get fucked over by american culture being pushed on TV, or the internet

Bulgarians are white?

Here's my experience with them:

>Work as a bouncer at a bar
>My job is to literally watch people, so I am constantly observing and taking mental notes
>Over time I notice that the vast majority of white women that come to our establishment (it's a pretty nice place) have been (((blacked)))
>Always twerking, booty dancing, leaving with niggers, talking like the "cash me owside" chick

I'm almost at the point to ceding and admitting there's not turning back. White women are lost forever.

All women are thots now a days, the only ones that aren't are socially awkward fucks like the rest of us here.

>snake ring
Tay...what the fuck are you involved in?

would you give me an ocular patdown?

Dem tay tay juicy legs

Attached: crying black man.jpg (375x273, 13K)

Mostly yes

>filename
>ludicrous topic
>similar to other thread posted today
unclear / questionable purpose of thread

Haha, I say that every so often, like I'll walk up to a dude and hold him in line for an awkward ten seconds and while wearing my sunglasses, stare him down then say "he's good".

>tfw have an unwired woman

My gf says nigger more than my 70 year old stepfather who was born and raised in the middle of Ga. Need to lock this one down.

>All women are thots now a days, the only ones that aren't are socially awkward fucks like the rest of us here.

this

Women are wired to follow whatever the (((dominant culture))) is, and right now this is it.

Attached: 34dfo5w.jpg (735x735, 74K)

>>tfw have an unwired woman
>born and raised in the middle of Ga
>My gf says nigger

Ah, and there's your answer. Your gf conformed to the culture of her upbringing. Women raised to be "racist" turn out fine. Awesome, my point stands.

Attached: eckford.jpg (498x500, 64K)

Stop Jew-American degeneracy

>How can we fix them?
Traditional competition.

Attached: 1526111217280.gif (223x155, 1004K)

>How can we fix them?

Attached: 1527454645533.jpg (1023x1331, 828K)

Thicc Tay or death.

Attached: Screenshot_20180916-211421_Samsung Internet.jpg (849x1664, 750K)

they are just hungry for cock, be thankful that you can almost effortlessly get pussy

>How can we fix them?
We don't. Just slaughter them all and replace them with machines.

Attached: futureofwomen.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

Dyed hair.Actual blondes are rare.
And it's a fact that all of the blonde dyed thots are terible.Almost like the local girls try to push an blond=bad meme.

Death

Attached: 1518925897182.jpg (1098x1650, 275K)

My condolences. Seems to me that major fault line in West is racial in nature. Here it's religious. Bored Hindu housewives stealing family jewellery & running away with Mozlems. It's ridiculous. They're scrawny, illiterate & incapable of earning a decent living. Breaks my heart watching grown men break down into tears over wife running away.

I blame rotten mainstream culture that glorifies Muhammadans & secular state that treats them with kid gloves. The police here openly admit they are afraid of arresting Mozlems. Politicians interfere & get erring officers transferred.

It's a shit show. We're headed for civil war. Don't listen to any news that says we are growing & will be next superpower. lol. bloody joke. Sorry for the wall of text. Felt like venting.

about as white as turks

i wish we were as white the turks

Attached: 0000270254-article2.jpg (600x359, 70K)