Why do blacks start pillaging literally every time there's a hurricane?

Why do blacks start pillaging literally every time there's a hurricane?

And if it's because they're poor, how come there's never a gang of mexicans robbing grocery stores?

Attached: looting niggers.jpg (425x239, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/CharlieBo313
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why do blacks start pillaging literally every time there's a hurricane?
black culture dictates that when chaos ensues they must secure the jordans.

Mexicans steal jobs, CHIP and WIC.

Every hurricane is named Jordans in the mind of niggers.

>They must secure the existence of Jordans and a future for materialistic mongs.

Attached: 1494379663480.jpg (405x500, 26K)

>looting corporate garbage like family dollar

Good, fuck jews

These are low tier niggers actually.
High tier niggers go for copper aND metal stripping from private buildings that aren't even damaged.
Family D only gets attention because it's corporate.

are you nigger?

Nope, just a victim.

because they are related to cain, a hurricane is a blessing from their god satan ie CAIN of gifts at the expense of shem and japheth yay :-D

HURRY CAIN ROB DAT SHEEEEEIT.

cain cannanaites k9 or 119 DOG opposite of GOD 911 you starting to get the picture dog lovers?

Attached: you're welcome.jpg (735x767, 129K)

Thats right user, no one except black people have EVER COMMITTED A CRIME

Attached: Untitled presentation.jpg (960x540, 82K)

I'm a low tier white so I witness niggering quite often.

I'm in low white tier post catastrophe category.

Post catastrophe groups-

Low tier nigger - gang up, robb corporate store
High tier nigger - go for metal stripping in groups of one or two

High tier white - ride around helping people after catastrophe.

Low tier white - ride around and charge money for help after a catastrophe.

Literally true though.

Of course, there are cases, but it's every time with blacks. and in large numbers. show me another race that literally goes out in gangs and loots local stores

We wuz cains

sad because you can make huge money fixing shit as a builder after weather damage

because if they were whites running around with guns gathering shit like water they'd be 'finding supplies' instead of looting

Not gonna lie, I'm white but I'd probably be out there looting. But I'd choose somewhere more valuable than family dollar for fucks sake.

Why do black people commit a disproportionate amount of crime?

Well, as an expert in biology, sociology, psychology and history, I can tell you it has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with a history of institutionalized racism, poverty, lack of education and segregation the effects of which linger to this day.

No, it is because all black people have a "criminal gene" that I have zero credible evidence exists. It is the only possible explanation!

Attached: soldiers-at-civil-rights-protest-517322898-59a89d16d088c000106195e3.jpg (768x517, 79K)

how do brainlets like you tie your own shoes every morning? Genuinely curious.

Attached: naxalt2.png (640x480, 36K)

They find it fun

by pillaging a dollar store?

because they are niggers

Are you saying that the majority of black people are criminals? Can you link me to some statistical evidence for that assertion?

obviously there to clear out the $3 wine

>implying segregation and other conditions unique to America explain why blacks AROUND THE WORLD commit more crime and are poorer than average
>implying poverty is a valid reason for disproportionate crimes that gain them nothing (such as rape)
>implying poverty is the cause, not the effect

wew lad

Attached: 1492766961885.png (1317x1652, 425K)

Ah, that explains why Africa and Haiti are such shitholes.
Thanks user!

>why do niggers act like niggers always do?

Stupid.

>They didn't pay for it

Nah bro, "lingering effects" of bullshit meme phrases totally justified niggers nigging.

I'm saying blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime. Therefore the MEDIAN black crime rate is higher than it is for other races which means that more blacks you have in a place = more crime.

Stop trying to weasel your way out of this simple truth by twisting my words. No majority of any race are criminals, if they were that race would be rightfully genocided.

Attached: 1503478894358.png (1531x841, 117K)

>implying
>implying
>implying
>implying
>implying
>implying it isn't all caused by the "BLACK GENE" that exists in my fairytale posts on anime subforums

Are the majority of black people criminals?

s e e t h i n g

Attached: What is it like to teach Black students .jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

*replies with a long, rambling post with no citations or sources, but with an artifact-riddled JPG of a graph he saved from an anime subreddit*

Gypsies

as you can see from this graph I saved from an online anime forum, black people are LITERALLY HITLER i swear to god!!!!!

Attached: 880a92822d4accb5c2e17b0971363408.png (1072x688, 773K)

Holy shit, can you even fucking read nigger?
I literally said "No majority of any race are criminals".

You tried to strawman OP with the "hurr are you saying that only blacks commit crimes?!" which is why I hit you with the NAXALT. You basically attempted to use a reverse-NAXALT by implying that the existence of 1 non-black criminal means that all statistics are somehow meaningless.

*niggers

>NAXALT originated from an anime forum

Attached: 1515612961039.jpg (1311x1394, 177K)

youtube.com/user/CharlieBo313

I started watching videos on this channel. Why are niggers literally walking stereotypes of themselves? Why must they live in shitty conditions, act like grown children and have no concept of planning for the future?

Americans are fucking dumb if you don't want a location looted just hang job applications outside on the doors.

If Martin Looter Was Kang

Attached: 8.jpg (586x890, 182K)

How can blacks be poor if they pillage stuff every time there's a power outage or a hurricane?
Dont those things occure often around there?

because these people have 0 respect for anything ever. Ifu grew up as an aryan in a school with people of different races, etc, u will quickly as fuck realize that the browner the shade of their race the less untrsutworthy and respectless they are in general

Why larp as a nigger? it's common knowledge they can't read/spell

>looting a dollar store
Why would anybody waste their time looting the worthless shit those stores have? If you are going to loot at least loot something nice.

>Stealing is okay if you’re black because slavery

They spend all of the money on air jordans

Kek every nigger ever is a criminal that's fact. We should lobotomize them and feed them to animals

Jordanians?

Attached: A_JordanConservation_1_0.jpg (738x311, 57K)

Low IQ, low impulse control, higher testosterone, high time preference, low agency.

There are a confluence of genes that make niggers criminals. Darker skin incidentally coincides.

You're not an expert in biology, sociology, psychology, or history. None of them.

You're a nigger.

Niggers don't use $ that would require them knowing how to add and subtract numbers. Back when I was in grade 6 the class nigger would be doing grade 3-4 math work kek

i'd be so happy when blacks understand its the gun shop and banks...fuck the cookies and crackers

>Be me West Virginia one of the poorest states in the country
>Also one of the whitest
>Lower crime rates than almost every state
Niggers are animals

lily white suburbanite negrophiles should be skinned alive. There is not a more loathsome creature that exists -- irredeemable scum of the Earth.

Your implying blacks have a history

Gotta get dem I pads nigga

Attached: secure a future for jordans.jpg (960x540, 69K)

the problem with gun/pawn shops is they tend to have people with guns inside, and nobody is getting into a fucking bank

I wish I was a nigger so I could goto jail instead of college, law courses are hard. And the underground railroad wasn't actually underground so niggers are confirmed liars

Pic related is how they behave when left completely to their own devices.

Attached: glave3.png (556x4358, 558K)

its exactly like when pets eat really fast because they think they will never be fed again....
They're animals

Niggers why else? They are the descendants of cowards, thieves, and have had slavery beaten into their completely chaotic disorganized family genetics.

They behave desperately and on edge even when they don't need to. This can only be bred out of them. So far they aren't doing a good job of it either

In usa if a nigger manages to spell their own name correctly they get into college.

Wtf you guys get class pets in college?? Based af

it may be poor but at least it's a MOUNTAIN MOMMA

Does that reason extend to and explain why every single black country is a backwards hellhole

Muh Poverty !

Oh they don't have to come to class.
As long as they manage to show up on exam days and once again spell their name correctly they get passed.

kek.

Ok I see I hope you chain them up outside wouldn't want them trying to bite someone. Your campus must have a decent amount of vines for them to swing from

Because niggers find violence exciting and fun, and separately they are low IQ.

That's because of the African environment that they had to adapt to for hundreds of years, no?
Not to mention Africa is difficult to actually make a functioning society out of.

I know look at that shit hole south Africa

Test

They are poor. I think I would do the same thing. Why the fuck not if your kid is hungry; I might even rob or even kill you for food. Realities

Most niggers. A small number aren't like this.

>written in 1890

So the reason there is so much African overpopulation is because they depended on cannibalism to offset their insatiable fucking for thousands of years and now cannibalism is almost completely wiped out.

Attached: B2B2ED0E-46A4-4434-B00B-4B714BC984BC.png (700x700, 200K)

They're not hungry you fucking retard.
They get everything for free.

mostly likely due to a sense of entitlement. Honestly, they are probably not half wrong, they have been shit on by you racist assholes since they got here

Partly; but mostly because "Western intervention" helps to feed them and gives them medicine and technology and infrastructure, etc.

I've never seen a difference between those two sides of the pic

>expert in biology, sociology, psychology and history,

larping this hard

Attached: 1512164255664.png (230x219, 7K)

wonder what a solution to this problem could be

Because there are no police.

i don't think you can out-fuck the 10% energy rule

>carrying out $32 worth of goods from family dollar
JUST

You can tell this thread was made by a spic goblin. Spics are just as bad as niggers, if not worse because they have tons of children.

I'm Bulgarian. My people were enslaved by Ottomans. Can I be a nigger and get a free pass too?

>Back when I was in grade 6 the class nigger would be doing grade 3-4 math work kek

And you'd be bored out of your mind because the entire class would be held back catering to the lowest common denominator. You'd be ready for algebra and these fuckers can't even add and subtract.

They have no concept of right or wrong. They are developmentally challenged.

Can I get your expert opinion on why niggers in Africa commit the majority of crime, despite the lack of instituionalized racism, poverty, etc?

Fuck right off. I dont want to hear how hard welfare queens have it when they can get a free ride in college, guaranteed job placement, free health care etc all because they're black. The sad part of all that is that they don't even take the opportunities white man presents to them and would rather live by the "free gibs" mentality and continue to suck as a human being. You're an idiot to believe otherwise and your opinions go in the trash, right where they belong.

>In usa if a nigger manages to spell their own name correctly they get into college.

Hell, that's Dr. Nigger.

What do they have in a dollar store that is worth looting? Microwave pop corn and Ramen Noodles?

>zero credible evidence exists

Literally evident on every fucking criminal statistic put out.

NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND. ALL CHILDREN PROGRESS TOGETHER. EVEN THE KID WHO NEVER TURNS UP AND IS 3 GRADES BEHIND. THE AMERICAN WAY. SO PROUD.

To a nigger, that's a score. Since they don't think even five minutes ahead, the idea of going to jail for eating some shitting junk food and getting some bottom tier clothing doesn't even enter their minds. They're just happy to be eating in the moment. Fucking animals.