Everything is racist, and you better not ask why!

This is 2018. Where someone can be accused of racism, have their careers and reputations destroyed, but if you ask them to back up their accusations, you're racist! 14K likes and climbing for this garbage. Are the SJWs winning?

twitter.com/emiliotongva/status/1040670658047299584

Attached: racist.jpg (542x277, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/09/15/us-coast-guard-member-removed-after-making-offensive-ok-sign-on-live-tv.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/14/senior-officer-faces-action-saying-whiter-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Where someone can be accused of racism, have their careers and reputations destroyed, but if you ask them to back up their accusations, you're racist!
Can you name a time this has actually happened?

Field test the hypothesis at your local court house and record your encounter. Tell the court that white people should be allowed to form white communities again and that you are collecting opinions and signatures to repeal the 14th amendment. See if you get in a shit ton of trouble. See if you get painted as a killer racist by the media.

Attached: 1945-46-nuremburgtrials-01cr.jpg (798x495, 254K)

Literally just happened to Roseanne. Pay attention

So no then.

why use words to communicate your position like an adult when you can just >imply >imply >imply

But she actually did say racist shit

If you only associate black with monkey, that's on you.

Latest example could be the hand gestures? Remember how they pinned racist that lawyer that was during Kavanaugh hearings resting her hand in awkward position. The same woman that is a fucking spic jew?

You claimed because of le current year white people were constantly in danger of having their careers ruined by false accusations of racism. I asked you or anyone really to name a single time that’s actually happened, and all you could muster was an actual racist who got fired for being racist.

Attached: 651174DA-9B99-4981-AFEA-81DA1C69760D.jpg (750x594, 81K)

Witch trials

Papa John's

I prefer the shitskins who just flat out say they hate white people. this passive aggressive bullshit is childish.

The whole point of those hand genstures was that they were supposed to look innocuous in order to make anybody questioning them sound crazy

"I din du NUFFIN"

- Nigverb

>HE WUZ A GOOBOI
black proverb

yeah, she totally knew she was black
everybody totally knew she was black

Attached: 220px-Valerie_Jarrett_official_portrait_small.jpg (220x275, 16K)

what "racism" has really done is pave a road for the elites into the minds of whites in order to tinker with our psychology.

the left always chooses goals that are purposely vague ie stopping poverty, racism, homophobia, as it gives them incredible powers of psychological manipulation

"I'm a white man idiot."
-Ol' Kike Proverb

He literally did say nigger in the middle of a meeting. It was completely founded on evidence.

That's not racist

>Xicano

how was it racist though?

Of course it is

so?

How?

Niggers look like monkeys. Can you refute this argument?

The coast guard guy, this was literally yesterday

It’s a slur for black people that means you see them as less than human. It’s absolutely racist

I'm not racist, my best friend is black

Do you see black people as less then human?

They are an inferior subspecies which belong nowhere near the West.

Lol, holy shit you really can’t name a time it’s happened can you

"That's racist"

-Black Proverb

hey, you just said nigger in the middle of a Jow Forums post! that's racist!!!! GET EM BOYS

Attached: 057794534876.jpg (1349x1349, 453K)

Do you???

This is hilarious. Literally no one can come up of an example of someone having their career ruined from false accusations of racism

Ok.

Attached: IMG_20180916_190738.png (1080x397, 41K)

is saying "hey, saying nigger is wrong" automatically racist because it contains a racial slur?

Answer this question: Do you think black people are less than human???

I want an answer to this as well

Cool. That’s not what he did though.

>Cool
Ok, so saying nigger isn't racist

Kill yourself OP.

Attached: 1521494518875.png (784x349, 25K)

we already a couple of good examples but you keep plugging your ears up.
Papa John said nigger in a meeting, that's racist. You said nigger in a post, so that's also racist. Am I missing anything? I just irrefutably proved that you're a racist by your logic.

Say something of substance, prove you're not just a shitposting shill. Because the more posts you discord cretins make like that, the more people you push away.

Stop sperging out, you’re throwing a tantrum and embarrassing yourself

No, I'm just following your logic.

You just agreed that saying nigger isn't racist.

dude who killed himself because he was being harassed for attending an event

also, the australian that drew the serena williams cartoon recently got berated on twitter. but asking how it was racist to draw a black woman as a black woman got you hounded by rabid lefties
b-but he gave her big lips!
>mfw

Attached: 25689-serenawilliamspng.png (1000x667, 809K)

>Because the more posts you discord cretins make like that, the more people you push away.
Lmao, I was never going to be able to talk literal nazis out of being nazis. There’s no logic to racism, so you can’t use logic to convince people out of it. But of course what Papa John did was racist. He said it in the context of a business meeting, and the subject wasn’t “let’s make a list of words we should never say”. He used racist language in a work place that doesn’t tolerate it, and he was disciplined for it. End of story

> and the subject wasn’t “let’s make a list of words we should never say”.

What was the subject?

>subject wasn’t “let’s make a list of words we should never say”
literally what the meeting was about

>the dude from that one time
who?
Did it destroy his career? As far as I know he suffered no actual career repercussions

>hey you know what would help me sell more pizzas? saying nigger in a business meeting for no reason at all, fuck em!
leftist logic is astounding. just keep twisting it until people stop asking questions.

The context was how to deal with people being verbally abusive and things to avoid saying, he posed the question "Like saying nigger or something?"

And you have yet to answer this user.
>Papa John said nigger in a meeting, that's racist. You said nigger in a post, so that's also racist. Am I missing anything? I just irrefutably proved that you're a racist by your logic.

There's that Coast Guard guy who got kicked out for making an OK sign just the other day.

foxnews.com/us/2018/09/15/us-coast-guard-member-removed-after-making-offensive-ok-sign-on-live-tv.html

>literally what the meeting was about
No it wasn’t. They were role playing how to deal with difficult customers and he was being the customer. The company decided that was too far, and he was let go

>Literally just happened to Roseanne. Pay attention
>also, the australian that drew the serena williams cartoon recently got berated on twitter. but asking how it was racist to draw a black woman as a black woman got you hounded by rabid lefties
>b-but he gave her big lips!
>The coast guard guy, this was literally yesterday

You must not pay very much attention.

Also don't forget all the people who were doxed and and their employers harassed merely for being at a rally, with no context, no interview as to why they were even there, etc.

Merely being some place that the leftist disagree with is enough to attack your family, your career, and livelihood. That's why leftists need to hang from ropes. These people want you and your family destroyed and starving to death.

andrew dodson

>Did it destroy his career? As far as I know he suffered no actual career repercussions

You're obviously a shill.

This happens to people all the time and it never makes the news because they are just average nobodies.

>The call was arranged between Papa John’s executives and marketing agency Laundry Service. It was designed as a role-playing exercise for Schnatter in an effort to prevent future public-relations snafus.
WHOOPS!! do your research faggot, no matter how much you twist things we aren't falling for your bullshit. please keep bumping this thread so more people can see how awful your side's arguments are

>Did it destroy his career?
if leftists had their way he would be berated day after day until he did lose his job. they thirst for blood over the smallest shit like this, that's what the purpose of the OP was and how retarded it is to say that white people can't question how things like the cartoon are racist

>Although the First Amendment does not explicitly mention freedom of association, the Supreme Court ruled, in National Association for the Advancement of Colored People v. Alabama (1958),[243][244] that this freedom was protected by the Amendment and that privacy of membership was an essential part of this freedom.[245] The U.S. Supreme Court decided in Roberts v. United States Jaycees (1984) that "implicit in the right to engage in activities protected by the First Amendment" is "a corresponding right to associate with others in pursuit of a wide variety of political, social, economic, educational, religious, and cultural ends".[246] In Roberts the Court held that associations may not exclude people for reasons unrelated to the group's expression, such as gender.[247]
White people have a Constitutional right to form all White communities and advocate White interests as long as these are expressly White only. You retards need to sue the government over any anti-racism laws as these violate your First Amendment right to freely associate exclusively with people of your own race.

Couple of things- he got removed from the hurricane response team. That’s a reassignment, not a dishonorable discharge. He still kept his job. Secondly this is the military we’re talking about and he was throwing up any hand gesture at all on camera- that’s enough to get you tossed off the team. That’s even without taking into account the potential perceived racism that the gesture reflects back on the coast guard. He was disciplined for not acting like a soldier on national television, and not that harshly either considering this is the military we’re talking about

>“I then said something on the order of, Colonel Sanders used the word “N,” (I actually used the word,) that I would never use that word and Papa John’s doesn’t use that word,” Schnatter told the board.

The character Roseanne compared Valerie Jarrett to was obviously the one portrayed by Helena Bonham Carter in the Tim Burton remake of Planet of the Apes. That actress is white. Valerie Jarrett's race isn't obvious, and Roseanne stated she did not intend it as a racial insult, as she assumed Jarrett was not black.

But what she meant wasn't as important as what she could have meant, so her career was destroyed.

eventually white people are going to stop giving a fuck and just be racist

Lol, did you even read my post? That’s literally what I said. He crossed the line in a role playing exercise and the company decided to let him go

"That’s even without taking into account the potential perceived racism..."

The fears of neurotics should not be the concern of the Coast Guard.

did you even read my post, or your own post, or the post you were replying to? what the fuck are you talking about?
>literally what the meeting was about
>No it wasn’t.
>Yes it was, here's a quote proving it
>uhhh actually that's what I said durrr

so now you admit he wasn't being racist, he just 'crossed a line'? keep twisting user, you'll get somewhere reasonable I just know it

The only thing I actually agree with you on, flashing hand signals like a retard on national television while the military is paying your bills is just asking for it

I personally don’t believe that horseshit that “she didn’t know she was black” and “she never meant it to be racist” but regardless, her career is in no way destroyed. The show was a smash hit. She can go on tour right now and sell out theatres all over the country

No it isn't, and that's because of something called CONTEXT. If I mention that fact that a man I know called a woman a "bitch", is that the same as me calling her one?

They aren't winning. Walk up to the average person off the street and show them something like this and they'll call it ridiculous. SJWs are and always will be in their Twitter and college campus bubbles and only occasionally affect the outside world a la Gamergate.

yeah, totally unbelievable
>show was a smash hit
the one she got fired from. but yeah, i'm sure she can go on to make sitcom-tier money from doing stand up or speaking events. lmfao

Attached: ValerieRoseanne-678x356.jpg (445x355, 38K)

Disingenuous bullshit

It doesn't matter if you personally believe it or not. Her career essentially has been destroyed (theaters aren't the same as the No.1 program on television) over an accusation of racism that is far from proven. Her co-star John Goodman who has known her over thirty years stated that she wasn't a racist. She's in her 60s, but no one can seem to uncover a specifically anti-black statement she's ever made.

So her career was basically destroyed over an unproven allegation of racism.

This woman isn't black and has no black heritage, shes iranian. What Roseanne said was not racist, and everyone accusing her is a literal chimp.

"Racist"
- non-white proverb

wow

"NIGGER"

-another white proverb

Disingenuous bullshit

NPC spotted. You just ignored his logic and said 'DASS RAYCISS' like all NPCs do when they don't have a preprogrammed response to fall back on.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/14/senior-officer-faces-action-saying-whiter-white/
happened just the other day

The resemblance is uncanny

Attached: planet-of-the-apes-1968-00-645-75.jpg (645x287, 25K)

When it was, "we should all be tolerant of one another's differences," most people agreed. When it became "you're a bigot and a racist based solely on your ethnicity," ya'll crossed a dangerous line. White people are crazy. They fought each other for thousands of years and when they got so good at fighting each other, they went out and found other fuckers to fight. And then the beat them and made them their bitches and ruled over empires. And then they started fighting beach other again and killed each other ipby the MILLIONS. And then they all kind of stepped back and said, "woah, if we keep this up, we'll wipe ourselves out." So they put their crazy in check. And now here you stupid motherfuckers come, poking a goddamn bear with the shortest fucking stick you can find. Right now, you think you're big and bad calling whiteys racist and shit. Keep on. One day, they're gonna decide, "you know what, I am racist. why am I putting up with these triffling niggers anyway?" And then all the damned white people will go full ham and decide to just wipe every nigger and every other race that ever gave them grief off the face of the fucking Earth. That's what you DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS are finna do.

is this a quote?

nah user even if he gets fired, that doesn't mean his career was ruined. he can just go work at Burger King or something! :^)

>
>Her career essentially has been destroyed (theaters aren't the same as the No.1 program on television)
No it hasn’t. She probably won’t work at ABC anytime soon, but she sure as shit could get a show on the air on Fox, or Netflix or any number of other places with her proven audience size

And also she was still being 100% racist

YOUR POSTS ARE HORSESHIT

That basketball owner a few years ago that told his mistress not to bring her friends to the games.

The Donald Sterling deposition was maybe the funniest piece of theater ever performed

Attached: 16AB46BB-F54E-4C76-ABCA-827BD8229EC9.png (340x182, 33K)

Because you accuse someone of being racist, she must be racist. You proved my point perfectly.

>no her career at ABC totally wasn't ruined, but even if it was she can just hope she gets a job making a sitcom at Fox or Netflix. But even if her career as a sitcom creator was ruined she can just go do standup or speaking events. But even if her career as a public speaker was ruined she can still go write a book or something. But even if her career as an author was ruined she can just go work minimum wage at a pizzeria or something! Serves her right for insinuating a non-black-looking woman resembles a character from a movie that is also non-black-looking
Jesus you would argue with a fucking fence post
Again, because your hysterical drug-addled brain sees something as racist doesn't make it true.

>complete gibberish
Lmao the people on this board are fucking retarded

lol i mean you guys are using terrible examples i feel like im the only one posted an actual example of what the user asked for. some of you on Jow Forums really should just not post anything in general to be honest. youre shooting yourselves in the foot

She's not black you fucking double nigger. Also stop feeding this fucking brain damaged nigger you autistic fucking idiots. Grab some fucking sage.

We're all for ourselves to start with, so that makes us racists. I've got to be for me first. And then I look and see, what the fuck am I? And then I say, well, I'm Irish, so I've got to be with that first. If I'm not with Irish first then how the fuck can I ever be with anyone else?

the more people that see this retarded logic of his the more people will move to our side. I say keep it bumping.

No. It's what's gonna happen if things keep going the way they are. I've been in the army with white people and worked with white people. Not soft city latte sipping whites. Rednecks and country boys and hard motherfuckers. Several of them are my friends. I've been fishing and hunting with them. But the way they talk, they're getting fed up. I'm hoping someone can calm this shit down before it goes completely sideways.