Why are liberal women so mentally ill and sociopathic? None of them appreciate anything...

Why are liberal women so mentally ill and sociopathic? None of them appreciate anything.. theyre entitled and absolutely disrespectful people

Attached: 1530046723127.png (908x935, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CYSOjuGdmvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

am i supposed to feel sorry for paypig orbiters

Why are liberal men so shameless

Nothing she said is technically wrong but women that lie about not understanding that men only want to fuck them are whores and liars and better off avoided. If course the husband here is pimping this bitch out so whatever.

No sympathy. Womerns like this wouldn't exist if stupid fuckers didn't constantly enable them.
Dumbass should've been able to figure out there was never a chance with her well before he was fucking running her shit & sending her wads of cash.

All women are like that and will be even worse if they can get away with it.

Attached: 1486670806442.png (1069x1311, 1.11M)

This

Attached: 1530168038940.jpg (1866x702, 312K)

I stand with that woman.
That guy is a loser.

Attached: 1530157991879.jpg (475x1322, 138K)

Press R to respect Reliance Jio to provide over 530 million Indians with Internet.

Once our brothers discover Twitch, that will be the end of the Twitch thot era. Asking for nudes while being a miser and not paying any donations to a whore.

Attached: C9495509-929A-41B3-948D-A684845B68F0.png (384x384, 12K)

wtf, she handled that perfectly. That guy is beta AS FUCK. Thinks he is entitled to some pussy cause he moderates chats and is a "nice guy"? Fucking cringe

Attached: 1537079569672.jpg (1193x996, 201K)

KIM! WHAT'S UP BRO?!

jesus

its just so sad

the absolute state

Attached: 1537119221253.jpg (720x960, 68K)

Attached: 1414515268012.png (1005x550, 142K)

Women are subhumans and deserve the boot on their head with their face to the ground just like the other subhumans. The only thing they respect is power

Type of time..

I have no idea what this means.

Cucks gonna get cucked.

She did nothing wrong.

Attached: can you.jpg (700x699, 91K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Cucked!

That has to be a troll. That's absolutely pathetic and disgusting.

Sad on so many levels.

Attached: 1536041996128.gif (500x275, 384K)

niggers too

Attached: 1537119929266.webm (400x220, 1.82M)

You are 100% responsible for your own life. If you're a beta orbiter and want to give free money to a roastie, then it's 100% on you mate. Women are taught since day 1 that they are princesses that can never be in the wrong. This empowerment strips them of all empathy and decency. It is also a biological factor, because women are shrill emotional manipulators due to being inferioir physically.

Attached: 1536999588813.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Such sad thread, "Why do you not always tell everyone you got a boyfriend, I've been spending so much time doing your nigger jobs giving you shit for no reason while imagining our future together. Your such a meanie." People really need to go out and interact with the real world.

if we tell them to fuck off, will they like us more?

Time of the white man is over. The time of Pajeet is now. SHIT IN THE STREET!

>giving money to a female streamer that you’ll never even meet
WTF is wrong with straight people?

Attached: 859E01FF-60D3-48C2-B370-4EDF2BED564A.jpg (236x151, 14K)

>liberal women are so...
>proceeds to read the whole thing
>read the last reply 3 times
This is the most cringe and pathetic shit I have read from a man in a long time. Seriously kys, seriously, like, you are worse than guys trying to marry strippers and at least those guys have a chance and get more for their money.

no wonder you faggots are single compromising yourselves with sucking cock instead

Attached: 1537119921923.jpg (590x955, 87K)

Lol, did that moron think he would get with her? Pathetic.

Attached: 1530176536577.jpg (640x425, 39K)

She's right though

>mongoloid pays women to cuddle wanting more not realizing he could pay a prostitute less and have it all
Cringe over 9k now please beg for more arm touching

No wonder Ahmed is steamrolling the West...

Fpbp
These beta orbiters need to get thrown in the oven along with the Jews, they're the ones enabling roastie behavior, even more so than (((the media))) and (((Hollywood)))

This can't be real.

Do you own a dog, user?

>STPeach
Isn't she married to a chink?

You won’t get an argument from me. This shit is why the white man is going extinct.

This is her husband. Asian boys winning.

Attached: 01A-1.jpg (800x1113, 221K)

>spends 1/3 of his day on a thot channel
>donates thousands of dollars
>fantasizes

Sad

Attached: 1537079298435.jpg (634x916, 153K)

It amazes me people like this exist. It's just sad now

>Why are liberal women so mentally ill and sociopathic?
lol hows that the womans fault you stupid cunt, hate women for the things they actually do wrong, this is about the dumbcunt that actually spends money on a webcam that has some dumb thot babbling into it

Attached: 1537065754175.jpg (1024x1073, 471K)

i don't even understand what's going on here.
somebody explain this to an oldfag

>ill be on stpeach stream
>shes marrided too
lmao??

some dumb retard wasting money donating to some streaming whore , Hes too beta to propose to his gf apparently

Fag donated a bunch of money to a twitch streamer to read a message live on air. That message was a marriage proposal to his girlfriend. It didn't get read, so he kept sending more money with messages begging the streamer to go back and read it, culminating with a $1000 donation talking about how he got in a fight with his girlfriend about how much money he throws at shit like this.

>2 years
>I've given you thousands of dollars at this point
Holy fuck I sometimes forget that people this sad exist IRL

Attached: 677.jpg (500x338, 30K)

kids these days..

Makes me feel better about all the money I've wasted on alcohol to cope with my loneliness.

Attached: Untitled.png (699x562, 275K)

>money I've spent on alcohol
FTFY

Attached: 1537121521362.png (1888x798, 1010K)

They're both losers. Both are the type of people ruining the world.

>woman has a husband, but whores herself online
>man gave her thousands of dollars thinking he would be able to get with her
Both are shit.

This guy is gonna get crushed hard

youtube.com/watch?v=CYSOjuGdmvI

Attached: 1524457027497.jpg (468x314, 33K)

It'll only end if pajeets send them disturbing open vagene messages with 5 rupee donations

you incels would defend this sad man

Nice proxy faggot

Bet pictures like this really tickle a black womans heart seeing a little niglet sucking on a white womans breast.

>I donated $30 and said her outfit looks cute
>she said i was a sweetheart
>things are looking up for me
Honestly if this isn’t a troll or sad copy pasta attempt Idk what to think anymore.
>pay $30 so thot will call you sweetheart, only thing that will give you hope to continue struggling through life
Could we please destroy this society already. No one should live like this.

>I have no idea what this means.

"Type of time I be on"

Translation: The way I behave toward or treat _______

Attached: 1310429159877.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Both people in that convo are fucking children

Based Nuke Man

Attached: Lmao.jpg (480x360, 9K)

everyone knows that about niggers. Wasted his nigger time even typing any of that illiterate nonsense

Attached: 1537078932162.png (588x653, 733K)

Attached: 1537069616581.jpg (601x638, 46K)

It's Awesome Games Done Quick, a speed running event stream

What a sweet family reunion

>Amerimutts donate, moderate and give 1/3 of their day to twitch thots
Absolutely pathetic, you should kill yourselves.

This cant be real plz kill these people

Attached: F0FF5D98-EAD7-4E0C-A635-F137C2902410.jpg (430x650, 29K)

I heard Romanians all have pots on their heads and live in mudhuts and can't speak for shit cuz they are illiterate. Think we should nuke your country

>watching streams because women
These guys deserve everything bad that comes to them

FPBP
This is a level of pathetic I can't even fathom.
How does someone end up like this?
Thank you Pajeet.
I just want the world of whores making 6 digits for badly playing video games to end.

honestly i feel sorry for society reading that. Men are so fucked up in the head now they don't even know how to associate with women anymore. But still, desperate for some kind of contact they donate to twitch whores in hopes of making some kind of connection.
Women of course, evil cunts that they are, totally exploit this shamelessly. And rationalize it to themselves.

this. the only pathetic person is the one wasting literal time and money on someone he has never met.

some people just dont have anything worth living for

no family, no future prospects, ugly etc.

there's gotta be more to it then them just innately being losers, right?

what i mean is that people with good lives dont usually do this stuff, ya dig?

women call it "business" i guess, though they are just selling their bodies digitally

>he wanted to propose to his girlfriend by giving money to someone for them to propose to her for him on some stupid stream
weirdos

R

Time to save the internet pajeet

I'm not sure who I should be more mad at, the retard who wasted 1700 dollars or the Twitch thot who won't even read a 1000 dollar donation.

lel

>Why are liberal women so mentally ill and sociopathic?
You answered your own question. In order to believe in that ideology you have to first be mentally ill

It's like a weird mental bug, the more suitors a woman has the more they strive to be the chosen one. Of all the women out there only a very few have thousands of suitors yet that's what they go for.

>suitors
If anyone thinks they are "suiting" a streamer they are nuts lmao. These are only gonna fuck some Chad they met IRL who probably doesnt even care about their streaming.

nope

please nuke yourself first senpai

Attached: 1536893334394.jpg (634x359, 39K)

LOL your country is fucking disgusting. Niggers shit all over it. You are the most pathetic country

Trihard kek

You have more niggers than France tho

It's the fucking betas. We need to remove betas and women will start acting like women again.
But as long as there's fucktard losers who continue to support them and act like cheerleaders while she continues to destroy society, women will continue to act like entitled, snobbish cunts.

Spending hundreds of dollars for a bunch of nerds and transsexuals to propose to your girlfriend goes beyond weirdo. It's so autistic I have to wonder how the dude got a woman to commit to him at all.

Eiffel Tower has been permanently defaced. Niggers are all over your streets unencumbered. You will soon have way more rapefugees to make up for it Jaques

Attached: 1494176454479.jpg (640x640, 412K)

>islam on cone
That can't be a coincedence.

>SEETHING mestizo incel