Why do so many Americans (especially from the South) feel the need to compensate with one of these environment...

Why do so many Americans (especially from the South) feel the need to compensate with one of these environment destroying vehicles that, for the most part, they do not actually use to haul material in.

Attached: 54327623452356435.jpg (2000x1028, 292K)

>they do not actually use to haul material in.
Sauce?

Real life

ever been in a wreck?
big truck usually beats shitty toyota the the chinese lady is driving.

Why do Americans kill their babies? Freedom of choice, fucko. You should celebrate muh freedoms.

I use my truck to haul shit all the time. Plus a pickup is way more environmentally friendly than a fucking hybrid. The mining for the highly toxic lithium for the batteries, destroys the environment. Hybrids are for two thing. To say something about the driver as in “look at me” “I care about the earth” and to save considerable on gas. That’s it. And if you have a plug in car that is plugged into a coal powered power system they are actually the absolute the worst for the environment.

They are retarded and fall for ads that play while they watch the latest episode of niggerball and fox news.

>dipshits purposefully ruining their already shit gas mileage so that their exhaust is even more polluting and makes driving behind them a total shitshow
>all to upset some strawmen in their heads

Attached: 1502383378161.jpg (739x819, 113K)

Can confirm, I grew up in Mississippi. Every drooling dip chewing sixteen year old wanted a truck because ford and dodge marketed trucks to them as masculine vehicles. Almost nobody actually hauls shit besides coolers of budlight and whupjuice.

Small dick

ironic coming from a german

Why?

Try driving your little hamster car on a country road in Texas.

The man's got a point

lily white suburbanite pukes like you will be slaughtered before jews, before niggers and before anyone else - you are the first to get butchered

I bet you live off of gas station sausages and monster energy drink.

The utility to haul whatever cannot be underrated, and is always needed by some friend or relative.
It is undeniably very manly to help people out by hauling stuff in your truck.
They are also considered safer in collisions not just due to size, but the way trucks are constructed makes them more rigid and sturdy.
If you live where it snows a lot or has bad roads, a truck is an obvious choice.
Where I live many people have snowplows on their trucks in the winter.

this shit is why I want all vehicles to be repulsine powered

>but muh electric car so good for environment
>burns literal coal to charge battery

Depends on the type of wreck.

If you're hitting another car you want to be in a truck. If you're hitting something solid like a concrete pillar you sure as fuck would want to be in a modern hatchback with multistage crumple zones over a ladder frame pickup.

Because most americans are brainwashed idiots.

>masculine vehicles
But they are. Who’s more needed in the world than a guy with a truck?
>almost specifically changed work vehicle to a minivan because I was that guy.
What I am saying why get that assblasted over what someone drives? Why the fuck would anyone buy a mustang in Alaska?

Roll that Coal

Attached: 2B6952F2-AD9E-47D5-8411-85F60556E463.png (462x309, 243K)

>not adjusting the governor on carts and turning them into mini rocket carts

wasting valuable resources is a trait most commonly found in negroids

Because environmentalist faggots got soft.
Back in the early 00s a Hummer dealer got burned down by radical hippies.
Every hippie group disavowed the actions, so eco-terrorism didn't gain much support.
>American CuckTruck factories will never get torched
feels bad man
t. used car dealer that takes great pleasure in scrapping perfectly good trucks

Attached: 6431257.png (327x316, 211K)

t. Uranium one

LOL no, i havent been in a wreck, cletus because i know how to drive. i am ALWAYS careful around pickup drivers because they drive like 16 year old girls.

All German flags are akmed getting paid by Merkel they literally have a fucking Sharia Blue program guys stop replying to these shitskins

Attached: 1530683769727.jpg (600x660, 38K)

>Hurr durr if you don't drive a truck without any intention of hauling anything and blast smoke at every other driver you're a fag
KYS

>Falling for the environmentalism meme
Don't forget to pay more taxes to the Rothschilds you fucking retard. It's a fucking lie just like the Holocaust designed to sucker dumbasses like you to legitimize environmental taxes to fuel the Jew.

Attached: 1531440550838.jpg (640x480, 165K)

Most actual laborers that I know drive shitty sedans because that's all they can afford.

also, what you said is OBJECTIVELY false. Trucks have to pass MUCH lower safety standards than cars. Especially american trucks, which are terrible practically across the board. only an idiot would buy one.

Attached: mutt.png (388x404, 32K)

>scrapping perfectly good trucks
Scrapping parts and selling them?
Why would you do that?

tribal virtue signalling. Its basically the same behavior as the soi boys putting "resist" bumper stickers on their Priuses, only for right wingers.

What about if the power is supplied by a nuclear plant instead? Fusion should be here by the end of the next decade too

Chevy, Ford, Dodge are all toy trucks. Real men drive Peterbilt.

Attached: keep-my-manlihood.jpg (1087x600, 259K)

the Clintons are honorary negroids

because we're not faggots like you. and don't believe every global warming fag hoax

>Basedmovie logo truck

These goys get it.
Anyone with a truck who doesnt haul things must be a forever alone with no friends or family.
If you get a truck be prepared to become "that guy with the truck" and keep your phone turned off if you dont want to spend all day hauling someones shit around.
On the other hand hauling some bitches shit around is an extremepy easy way to get some sloppy pussy.
Trucks arent just masculine in their design for some superficial ad appeal. Trucks are manly all the way down to their core utility of "moving lots of heavy stuff".

This, the three worst drivers on the road are college aged faggots who think endangering everyone else's lives makes them cool, unironically women, and truck drivers who know they won't be the ones who die in a collision and drive like entitled retards.

>Who’s more needed in the world than a guy with a truck?
a man with a van.

Attached: Mercedes_Sprinter_Light_Bar_full-wrap-3_1024x1024.jpg (800x600, 120K)

The world is falling apart and you find the time to complain about EMISSIONS!?!?!?

Attached: IMG_0369.jpg (1104x959, 481K)

>leaf might have me beat on my Mack

Attached: 244BCD52-7DC2-47F6-BCED-FB49D359F2E6.jpg (600x600, 37K)

>(especially from the South)
Evidence that Southerners drive these cars more?

Of course not, you're just a fucking idiot. Kys and sage

>Why do so many Americans (especially from the South) feel the need to compensate with one of these environment destroying vehicles that, for the most part, they do not actually use to haul material in.

Answer: they have small penises

I wouldn't mind, carbon offsetting fossil fuels should render any pollution null, but these fucks can't live and let fucking live with hybrids, can they?
Look at this, THIS ISN'T EVEN A CUNTING PRIUS, IT'S A TOYOTA AQUA AND THESE CUNTS FUCKING GRAFITTI IT.
I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF CUNTS NOT MINDING THEIR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS, I'D LOVE TO MOVE TO THE US SO I COULD SHOOT ANY MOTHERFUCKER WHO FUCKED WITH MY PROPERTY
CASTLE DOCTRINE YOU READNECK FUCKS, LEARN IT!
But nooooOOoOoOOo, they're not bastions of freedom, these coalburners don't even understand liberty, they just do what THEY want and think they're immune to the repercussions. Fuck that.
At least I'm glad I can buy and live on an Australian farm, with all my shit, and my fucking guns so no-one's close enough to fuck with me, but I'd just fucking love to be able to carry when I go inner city. I would have shot three people in the last two months alone.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 4.19.12 am.png (626x354, 403K)

yeah but it only affects china's env so

OP a hoe. I'd love to own a nice comfy ranch in south dakota or some shit and drive a bigass truck.

Attached: oof.jpg (1234x1070, 87K)

A truck that is only used for regular vehicle use like driving to school or some field to chuck rocks at the interstate is not masculine.... Majority of truck owners don't haul shit and just buy the hype because they want to be a man, ignoring the fact that a truck is a tool, its like driving a lawnmower .

>Get some sloppy pussy
So they're part of the roastie problem? Funny how conservatives complain there are no good women and still do this.

All rednecks are trying to out country one another, weather they know it or not. Every. Single. One

>He doesn't fucking know
Enjoy your massively high centre of gravity, fuck-all crumple zones, engines through your legs rather than folding under the car, and steel chassis rather than pressed metal exoskeletons.
I wouldn't give a shit, tradies need to trade, sure, but these fucks are posers with office jobs, not men.

I'd love to have one of these that could run on straight vegetable oil. Classy, reliable, and fuel would be almost free

Attached: DSC_1191-940x629.jpg (940x629, 157K)

>enviroment destroying vehicles.

Its like a same that blaming ants killing all the insects

Maybe look at china and the pollution ratio there instead of cars

I would drive it
>undercover pussy magnet

Not as cool as a Dajiban.

Attached: 0E26225D-3096-4E97-937B-6EF51DB8E2B6.jpg (645x420, 104K)

> Peterbilt
This guy knows what's up
Reconditioned MRAPs are also sufficiently manly

Jow Forums party van?

who are you even strawmanning here?
Thats literally what the 30 yo used up roasties are saying about men.
If the only response to my post you can come up with is a knee jerk reaction to one line of typical guys locker room talk, then you are dumb and should just stop.

>Live in the south
>encounter situations on a constant basis that require a truck and 4WD
>durr hurr ur overcompensating
OP is a reviewnerd tier girlysoy

Attached: hqdefault.png (312x383, 41K)

>People that actually need a truck dont buy CuckTrucks
>The only stress a CuckTruck ever encounters is the sheer girth of its driver, and the heart-throbbing turn into the walmart parking lot
They look nice parked out front, but they attract customers with very little money to spend, or boomers who will bitch and moan about every detail.
Stores better in parts, sells faster in parts, and a stock of cheap parts in decent quality attracts the good kind of truck drivers

Tell me how they're wrong on this one count. We want chaste women, yes? Part of that is chaste men as well, and if you aren't willing to make that sacrifice, don't be surprised when you don't have chaste women.
A few decades ago in Britain it was the cultural norm for men to be the gatekeepers to sex, but they would try to strive to be gentlemen and not push the woman for sex until they were committed. American soldiers came over with the reverse norm of men being sexually agrressive and women being gatekeepers and had a bunch of illegitimate children with them.
It's not the "only thing I could come up with", it's just the only part I disagreed with, faggot. Prove me wrong.

What about tractor driving?
Lots of old-model John Deere and New Holland used around these parts

Attached: IMG_20180910_183104.jpg (3264x2448, 1.26M)

Because they are obsessed with masculinity because they do not want to appear gay or weak.

Literally the driving force of the south.

I own a Diesel truck and pretty much only use it for hardware store runs or towing. First off the fuel is outrageous i do not know why someone would want to buy one and drive it daily. Second by not driving it all the time I get to drive my leased charger srt scatpack for roughly the same amount as I’d spend on diesel fuel driving my American built ego enlarger around.

Fuck those guys. Use it to pull or kys

Nobody needs more horse power than a Toyota Prius, ban assault trucks before more precious feels are devastated by this toxic masculinity.

You're acting like the autist OP. Yeah, sure, lots of trucks are bought for show, but they are the most handy vehicles for most crisis situations

yeah those things are cool too

Classic overcompensation. If you need a car to replace your "manhood", it's because you're obviously lacking.

>open thread
>thought I was on /o/ for a second
Why are yurocucks and liberals against owning pickups?
Pickups are
>Safer
>Better in the snow
>Give you the ability to haul stuff in the bed
>Great towing capacity
>As cheap as your average mid-size japanese sedan
>Amazing for offroad
Also you can get a disel which will give you decent MPGs. The only reason not to own a pickup is if you're a yurocuck because their parking spaces are made for cuckboxes and not real vehicles.
t. /o/utist

Attached: 1529443428741.webm (480x360, 2.34M)

The only reason you would need a truck is for a business or you haul a lot of heavy shit when going somewhere. Otherwise, you don’t need it. Every redneck and their deadbeat fathers has a godawful looking chevy Silverado or Ford-F150. Most of them are dangerous drivers too. Just because you have AWD doesn’t mean you’re invincible, just cause your suspension is higher than everyone else’s doesn’t mean you should drive like you’re in a tank...

Anywhere with ice and snow and it becomes useful, not to mention the additional utility for when you actually do need to pull something. My next car is gonna be a truck because I'm moving somewhere that has a lot more snow and ice.

>fusion is only ten years away!
t. Ten Years Past

I carry tools for my job in my truck.

In Europe, you often don't need a car to get around, so it's a dumb waste of money.

>Why do so many Americans (especially from the South) feel the need to compensate with one of these environment destroying vehicles that, for the most part, they do not actually use to haul material in.

What a onions-style post.

Because it's fucking America and we can own whatever we want here.

Go live in Europe if you want to tax people if their engine is more than 1.5 liters.

Why do libcuck envirobros think that they need to promote environmentalism on white americans, instead of the indians or chinese who produce far more environmentally destructive toxins than America ever has.

It’s dumb.

Vehicles are terrible investments to spend lots of money on.

Most people in construction have their own company vehicles. The only reason to have a truck is for farming or towing campers and nobody hauls hay or livestock in those, you’ll give your animals cancer.

As far a commuting goes, Electric vehicles are far superior. They are much easier to maintain and everything gets consolidated into your electric bill.
Even if you don’t care about the environment, electric vehicles are just so much cheaper in the long run

In western europe maybe. Eastern/Southern europe is filled with shitholes that dont have good public transit.

I'm only against yuppies and wannabes from owning one. A pick up is a work vehicle, if it doesn't have a dent or two then your a tryhard. Also lifted rangers are such overcompensation I can't even begin to start

There's no proof that temperature increases if CO2 level rises
CO2 is actually beneficial for plants
go fuck yourself eco alarmist

Attached: Empires-Rise-Fall-Armstrong-1024x494.jpg (1024x494, 78K)

If it is charged by nuclear power it have way smaller footprint. If the plugin is charged by solar, it has the absolute lowest footprint of all cars except that solar is the most expensive. By far nuclear cost vs cleanliness is the best by orders of magnitude. Problem is that it exteamly deadly to humans if they are exposed to a radiation leak.

I get around quite comfortably without a car and I live in southern europe.

It was a flavor sentence added for comedy, which you have focused in on like a hyper autistic sjw laser shark.
I mean its true, hauling a bitches shit makes her wet. Thats not me advocating sexual activity, its just funny, roasties are a joke.
Jow Forums is not a collective, there is no "we".
You are acting like a thought policing sjw, obsessing over trivial statements.
Dumb roasties are a symptom of a much greater problem. Theres no use just trying to treat the symptom.
Roasties are a joke, and should only ever be treated as such.

How are you going to drive through pic related during a snow storm, or during the spring thaw/melt?

Not everybody lives in cucked urban cities with paved streets everywhere. America is a huge country, much of it rural outside of the cities.

Even wealthy areas of New York or New England have dirt roads and impassable areas in winter without 4X4. Hell, I used to drive my truck in the city during poor weather because sometimes they took too long to plow the streets, especially at night.

Attached: drive-up-the-hill[1].jpg (1740x1050, 1.4M)

Pickups definitely aren't safer

Fuck truckfags. I can drive 45 in a 35 and there's always some hillbilly or spic right in my tail flashing his brights, trying to pass me and then going 70. Fuck you. My car is manlier than your faggy truck,which is always perfectly clean and shiny.

>t. 1st gen mustang owner, bought for 1/8 of the price of a new pickup

I've seen in London from when I lived these that all the cabbies are switching to electric black cabs because the cost per mile is like 1/3 of diesel. Hybrids are actually pretty useful imho, considering fuel went from 99p up to £1.32 within the last few years. Sold my car before I moved so I can't say how things are over here yet, might get a car with dual LPG system

Having snow on the ground doesn’t mean you have to bypass your exhaust system just for the sake of polluting.
I always flip these people off when I see them

>A pick up is a work vehicle
Why cant I buy a ford raptor or pic related and use it exclusively for offroading and driving in the snow?

You probably dont live out in the countryside then.

In a collision between two vehicles they are.

>1st gen mustang
t. boomer who drives a shitstang that cant outrun a F150

Attached: ZR2.jpg (1268x507, 194K)

This is what stupid people say to defend their stupid trucks. You have a high center of gravity, increasing your rollover risk and a longer stopping distance, increasing your risk of a collision. Also, when you run your truck into a tree or wall, it doesn't matter how big your vehicle is.

just get studded tires lol.

>You probably dont live out in the countryside then.
Oh you're a village idiot? How quaint.

Driving a truck is fine, but anyone who blasts smoke like that to essentially counter-virtue signal is a fucking retarded sperg. A lot of truck drivers also drive like retards and often don't even own the truck for any purpose except for buying into a (((consumerist))) meme about buying a product to prove your masculinity or some shit. Reiterating there's nothing wrong with driving a truck, but these people who happen to drive trucks are faggots.
This
Look here nigger, did I attack you specifically or the typical neocon boomer conservative? Might want to check again and stop sperging out because not everyone agrees with everything you say. I never accused you of anything.

The left still can't meme for shit

>Pickups definitely aren't safer

Bullshit. Ever seen a pick up vs. econo-cuck box accident?

Attached: 1106_nws_ldn-z-clarita-crash-02[1].jpg (620x414, 71K)

My Mustang will be worth more than your truck in 5 years.

(Funny, I actually do own a 98 F-150 as well, I just use it for actual work)

>how are you going to drive through pic related
put it in first or second gear and accelerate slowly to avoid slipping or loss of control

>I always flip these people off when I see them
>giving out free (you)s irl
shiggydiggy