Your 130 IQ daughter has a kid with a 130 IQ black guy. What happens?

Your 130 IQ daughter has a kid with a 130 IQ black guy. What happens?
Of course this is an extremely rare situation as the vast majority of niggers are stupid, but realistically, would the offspring revert slightly to an African average as compared to a situation where both parents were European instead?

Attached: c42d966281c33a0fdf12d591075f0363.jpg (1280x1920, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/JFGariepyVideo
youtube.com/channel/UCuoFIyMX7PmlwwdmpXfyeNA
unz.com/jman/regression-to-the-mean/
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-holocaust-denial/
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-bolshevik-revolution-and-its-aftermath/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

regression to the mean

and my future daughter and breeding no nigger's children
ill kill her myself

Same, I'm just trying to find information on regression to the mean since google isn't helping much, though that can't be expected because it's google.
Do you know of any studies specifically regarding regression to the racial mean?

Yes, also i'm not letting my daughter copulate with a filthy nigger no matter how smart

>Your 130 IQ daughter has a kid with a 130 IQ black guy. What happens?
she gets honor killed

>that flag
too late

I don't think there are any because if you publish one you get fired

She gets disowned.

Neither of them exists irl.

We only have 8% blacks in italy, you guys have like 14%

/thread

The child averages below 100IQ range as per

JF talks about it sometimes. Ask him in the chat if you manage to catch a livestream of his.

I'm a stupid nigger. Can you tell me who JF is?

Me kill myself that my daughter bred with a monkey. Also that my daughter is a fucking retard, I'm 140, did I marry a retard? I'd kill myself either way.

Why don't blacks just stay in their own damn countries?

Jean Francois Gariepy
youtube.com/user/JFGariepyVideo
youtube.com/channel/UCuoFIyMX7PmlwwdmpXfyeNA

>le epic regression to the mean xDDDDD :DDD

This might surprise you, but black people do not carry genes for every person in Africa. They carry their own genes only. Also, the average African American has 25% white ancestry. All black people in America are mixed race mutts. None of them are pure african. Meaning that he might very well cary the genes of a Jewish slave owner who was at the very least good with money.

But regression to whose mean? This implies that Africans are one homogenous race. Clearly when they’re not. It could be that a series of mutations that promoted intelligence in one of the ancestors took place and thrived, leading to higher IQ in the descendants. I’ve heard Igbo people are much more intelligent than a Bantu person.

The average IQ of the entirety of Africa is ~75IQ and there are no successful black nations. Make of that what you will.

Yeah and those niggers are concentrated in my region
>Dixieland

Do you know what average means?

Yes, because somewhere out there, there is a royal African bloodline filled with only the most intelligent genetics. They truly wuz kangz.

Median.

Really it seemed much lower than that when I visited. And I was in Rome and Naples.

unz.com/jman/regression-to-the-mean/

False, they also inhabit urban areas of the Northeast, Midwest and West Coast. They’re pretty much everywhere in one quantity or another.

Is that Tariq nasheed and Chris Rock's lovebaby

>8%
where did you get that statistic from?

No idea. It's the first google images result for "sophisticated black man."

Whenever you see a migrant population statistic percentage relating to the EU always adjust it by +25% if not more so it's more accurate.

From a nigger

I think 8% (10% if you want that +25% like you rightly said) is the amount of total immigrants we have, not niggers

Attached: successful negro.jpg (564x565, 136K)

I meant that the EU is notorious for playing down the actual number of migrants present at any point.

Easy. The most probable outcome:
Your daughter IQ is 130, white average is 100, IQ is 50% heritable so the best estimate of her genetic IQ is 115
Nigger's IQ is 130, Nigger average is 85 so the best estimate of his genetic IQ is 107,5
The best prediction of child IQ is the mean of father and mother. So expect your grandchildren to be around 111

The kids will be smart and hopefully the lean towards white cultural values and not whatever the black culture calls values. That has a majority to do with it.

Now let’s pretend they did that. They kids would be great as long as the parents do parenting

130 IQ nigger is still a nigger, an exceedingly rare one. It’s in their nigger DNA.

Attached: 1B4D8FEF-BD7F-4DF7-9698-DDCF85109FBA.jpg (735x1024, 106K)

You are being too generous with those numbers, it almost never is as evenly distributed as you put it.

But this doesn't happen, a 130 IQ person would be smarter than to date niggers

>this retard math
you must be the one that has to counterbalance a genius in the world

Then I'll have a smart but batshit insane neurotic child who'll kill himself before he reaches 30.

There's more to race than just IQ.

>I'm just trying to find information on regression to the mean
Then why did you have to premise it with some cuck fantasy of a white woman being bred by a black guy you fucking weirdo?
That goes for rest of you too for just taking in cuck OP's supposed thought experiment without raising an eyebrow. It's like you good goyim have this scenario normalized in your minds.

This meme was African engineered. We all know how good African engineering is.

>130 IQ daughter

>has a kid with nigger

You can't have both

Maybe 10%, mixed couples have only existed the last 20 to 30 years.

Attached: 1C5E483E-A73B-4D3B-A4BF-89035BB8CC79.jpg (898x899, 96K)

>how good African engineering is
So good it's on an entirely another plain of existence, we are too primitive to even conceive it.
Sum o dat Wakanda shit yo ya kno?

>Jow Forums IQ science

Attached: letöltés.png (273x185, 6K)

It was probably just bait to get at least some replies/attention, probably to get good laughs too.

You're absolutely right, it was just a hypothetical for sake of playing devil's advocate.

Stop making us look retarded. Learn your own history.

Forgot to reply to you as well with

>130 IQ daughter
>130 IQ black
haha funny.
Anyway the child would be a retarded mutt since they are both EXTREME anomalies.
You'd get an 90IQ mutt baby; worse than an average white, better than an average black etc.

Refer to Just trying to strengthen my debate skills.

Well I'm black so there's gonna be lots of Lil kangz runnin amok and there's nothing you can do about it whitey

Most coal burners I know aren't fucking the smart blacks, they are fucking the ghetto blacks and breeding borderline retarded mongrels. If I met a coalburner with a respectable blacks I might not like it but It bothers me way less. If it were my daughter I'd probably be pissed and then cuck out because I could never hate my own grandkid.

Oh I see. For that regard, I say you just try to argue anything you can. If you get destroyed, keep doing it until you get better. Heck, you could even try debating something you don't even believe in just so you can improve your conversational skills.

>who would kill himself
Lol more realistically is he would be slayin your white bitches and you would get none

Depends on his family, the average you revert to is more like your family's average than your racial average. But yes odds are the nigger side will regress more.

> If it were my daughter I'd probably be pissed and then cuck out because I could never hate my own grandkid.

America desperately needs more Serbian psychopath immigration to deal with this White empathy problem

Attached: 1459197038406.gif (200x200, 60K)

Unz is incredibly insightful
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-holocaust-denial/
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-bolshevik-revolution-and-its-aftermath/

>What happens?
Lebenslänglich.

>130 IQ black guy
lmao

genes dont lie. kids will be smart.