Cloning White People

We have to clone white people, pol. We cannot let people turn into a lot of low IQ'ed monkeys with skin-color of shit or even coal.

Attached: Brazil_Domingos_Martins.jpg (1200x630, 222K)

i agree

Asians have higher IQ

t. Nigger

Attached: LOve is Love.jpg (800x800, 214K)

muh iq is irrelevant when you're not creative

>asians have higher iq

Attached: FSPJzZ5.jpg (1200x749, 189K)

>We cannot let people turn into a lot of low IQ'ed monkeys
>muh iq is irrelevant
Well how about that. You convinced me that low iq mutts are unfavourable.

Attached: A79cS9n.jpg (931x625, 52K)

Attached: fpSIajH.jpg (450x600, 38K)

Did I trigger some NPC defense mechanism? Or are you really dumb enough to consider those pictures relevant?

Cloning is not the answer

>Advocating huxleyan dystopia
Just no

I would be so pissed if my european ancestors chose brazil or argentina instead of USA, Canada, or australia.
really dodged a bullet.

But if you clone them... You will skip the spiritual renewal and collective hardening and embrace of nationalism...

That part is important.

which ones though, us mutts, modern purebreds, ancient civs, or preindo-european stock?

its either that, orwellian dystopia or cyberpunk 2077 dystopia. Pick your poison bro because theres no saving Brazil

Too bad they lack spirit.

Just clone these genes, too.

We can't afford to go all dysgenics with niggers, coons.

Attached: Brazil-ES.jpg (400x266, 60K)

Asian MCP offline

Reminder that China raises the IQ average of Asia by only taking in IQ scores from the top schools, outside of the cities China still has illiterate populations

ok let me just logic u the fuck out of here,

asians do not have "higher iq", there is just so fucking many of them that it is litearlly inevitable for some of them to be smart. Thats it, the white population is incredibly small and achieves so much more fuck off.

No we're talking average IQ here.

That's not what logic means. That's what underachieving and overcompensating means.

No more of that if we don't clone them

Attached: Brazilian-Nathaly-Goolkate.jpg (620x580, 51K)

There is no gene for ideology, bro, you can hardwire instincts that can't wear off.
Logic on Hardware level > Software level.

We already are wired for fascism, fascism only delineates our obvious instincts and desires, and make tribalism for the nation-state level.

If we have the technology to clone people, wouldn't we also have the technology to select any genes we want and create superhumans?

I guess. WHich makes OP extra retarded.

Not at all
Cloning is a simple process, a lot simpler than altering specific parts of the DNA