youtube.com/watch?v=o2LbfQL7yB4
patreon.com/MisterMetokur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FORTY YEAR OLD GROOMER

good bye, carl

Fill me in, I'm out out the loop

jims giving the qrd right now, kim

>all these cucks giving him money

Attached: 1534935701731.jpg (500x371, 24K)

Sorgoy calls Jim out for being a 40 year who has spent the last 15+ years in internet communities populated by young teenage boys (insinuating that he grooms them).

youtube.com/watch?v=o2LbfQL7yB4

Jim is now responding in the link in OP

qrd?

LURK MOAR

no

Sargoy is going to have to come in late for tomorrows shift.

this is manufactured drama to increase their viewership stop being emotionally manipulated.

this shit is autistic, please kill yourselves

>emotionally manipulated
just stop.

stop making 20 threads at same fucking time you fucking spergs

JIM GROOMED ME

>brutal attack
Pffft. Sargoy is about to walk into a buzzsaw.

based boer

patreon.com/MisterMetokur

gib more

Why were you so brutal Sargoy?!
WHHYYY??!

Jim makes me buy him cigarettes, and calls me gay

>actually turned off his chat
wow he really dosn't want another nigger slip

Unless someone brings up some illegal level shit on the other nothing will change only bruised egos

SARGON NEED MORE DOPAMINE

SARGON ON SUICIDE WATCH

Explain applebees meme to me

Sargon bragged about wearing a suit and he looks like an applebees waiter

no.

Jim touched my no no place and beat me till I screamed "fuck my sideways boipucci senpai, colonise me!"

Sargon getting pounded hard in the ass by the oldest troll.

I think it's because of this.
>Sargon thinks he's hot shit.
>He's actually the member of a powerless political party.
>If he actually ran for office, he'd get skullfucked by the MSM.
Therefore, he'd have to work at Applebee's.

May I take your order sir

Attached: 4922BEB3-F941-494B-A686-37790C116378.jpg (276x183, 22K)

This isn't politics. Take your Crohns riddled faggot mutt leader and kys

Attached: Screenshot (278).png (460x323, 122K)

PEPPA PIG BTFO

No, it's literally because the suit he wore was so ill fitting and cheap that it reminded people of a waiter

Attached: takethatpeppa.png (1635x776, 1.08M)

So far Jim appears to be nervous and mad about Sargoy's video

>brags about all the dislikes on Sargon's video (ironic because they were there before the stream started and likely stemmed from a brigade via Jim fanboys)
>makes fun of Sargon for starting his video with a crappy song (Jim started his video with a crappy song)
>repeats same insults he's been throwing at Sargoy for the last few months
>awkwardly makes jokes about his age now that's it's out there in an attempt to act as if he doesn't care
Jim getting btfo but he probably doesn't care because he's making money off of the stream

Attached: 1486934258447.jpg (602x533, 134K)

Dude he fucking sucks. He insults are basic: "he's fucking stupid, he's such an idiot, he thinks he's a god" jeez jim stop sucking;

actually sargon is a member of a political party. so yes it is

This

is jim /our race mixer/?

>actually sargon is a member of a political party. so yes it is
How's that working out for the Caliphate of Britbongistan?

Dr. Murdoch has always had a place in the ethnostate

*chuckles*

>Why are you making these dumb jokes, James. You're not funny.

Attached: dbaf64e1db6f6ff3a4a7fc9e010c54ca63e4ac53f24a3e78760be34624974a2e.png (556x863, 300K)

Hi Mundane Matt, jealous of the 21K views?

>get tapped on the shoulder
>turn around
>*excuse me ,sir, do you have a moment to talk about article 13?*

How do you react?

Attached: DmwS6ecXcAEioxc.jpg (1199x1015, 145K)

>(ironic because they were there before the stream started and likely stemmed from a brigade via Jim fanboys)
You say that, but Sargon's got 4x as many subscribers, you'd think they'd balance it out

stop it w/this tism. are you deaf?

SUIT UP BOYS!

Attached: suitup.jpg (1920x1107, 1.57M)

Holy fuck 2k donation

i never said it was working just said its more worthy then 90% of threads on Jow Forums right now

I didn't know there were actually people who gave a fuck about sargoy enough to shill for him on fucking Jow Forums, lmao

Is Sargon trans?

Attached: boogiehell.jpg (800x450, 58K)

its so fucking pathetic man

jim did his stream when it was scheduled and in the afternoon for americans though, you're going to get a lot more views from that

Yes.

I don't think i can listen to sargon egos chuckles when he didn't even double check his info

lmao he didn't realize that the video was paused!

No, as in, you can say Sargon's stream had all those dislikes because of Jim fans, but that doesn't account for the dislikes far outnumbering the likes

>i never said it was working just said its more worthy then 90% of threads on Jow Forums right now
That's because the drama is extra tasty right now.

Notice me jimpai

He's transracial

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 68K)

You guys are dumb fucks you realise this is all a front by Mundane Matt to distract from all the shit coming out about his Twitter and Plebbit history

Attached: E1D36D8F-F85D-4151-A84D-E70DA25474F4.png (225x270, 69K)

Attached: kek.jpg (1200x513, 159K)

None of this involves politics. Jim doesn't have political opinions because then he might be criticized for them.

Once again, kys

> tfw hate both of them.

somebody saaaave meeee

What? Redpill me fampai

> tfw love both of them.

somebody saaaave meeee

>sargoy of mossad still exists online
why is this unironically still a thing lads?

Attached: 2152135125325.jpg (360x360, 26K)

i mean literally 90% of his streams at some point involve him saying what he wants from a political party. but i suppose thats to vague for an american who these are the threads which should be stopped

TL;DR doesn't understand what words mean, either that or he's purposefully misrepresenting. Either way, dipshits talking pure nonsense.

>Couldn't have possibly done anything wrong because the leader of Metokur made a cringeworthy video

you're really bad at this

the truth of the matter is is that Jim, while not openly, is more identitarian and nuanced about politics in his understanding than he lets on and legitimately sees Sargon as infantile, very much like the people Sargon has now learned to run away from in fear (Spencer, Enoch etc)

>Jim81Jim is nearly 40

Guys...

explain
also what the hell is sargoy even trying to pin on jim

There shit about him eating his own cum, he tried to date a stripper but got cucked by her but still dated her, he talked about genociding conservatives
There a lot more too

>Sargon the Newfag Imitator

Attached: d6d278673f060a2856b146997fae53f723fc76876f8c62b17eeefaf0bebd14ad.gif (386x232, 3.22M)

yeah, not to this extent. it's balanced out a little bit over the course of the day compared to how it was when he was live. I think Jim would have more than 400 dislikes if that was the case too.

Sargon is buying subs now.

Press S

Attached: mundane of akkad.png (1440x469, 30K)

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE STICKY?!

Attached: e6844b4ed346ce43fe37065df0ff958b9934732d.jpg (700x982, 148K)

that at some point in time some one he knew became an SJAYUU

So, who won?

LOL God damn, I didn't know Jim was that old! I mean, ffs, if I were a 40-year-old edgelord pandering to teenagers for money I would kill myself. Sargoy is cringey sure, but Jim is genuinely on a different level of pathetic. I have to give Sargon credit where it is due - at least he strives to better himself, unlike Metoturd.

>watching that election

Jesus fuck, i wasnt aware of just how old Drumpf was, wow.

This really does frame the whole thing in a whole new shade of pathetic. Dude was a cringelord back then too, the only reason people were behind him is because he was behind something that the chans gave a fuck about. Latching onto the tit to drain every bit of relevancy. And now that the cringe that was MAGA is over he scrounges like a hobo around on various streams, being a 70yo guy being edgy with teens.

Hillary isnt my cup of tea either, but ffs, Drumpf is just downright pathetic.

Does anyone have any idea how much Quadroon of Cuckold is worth?

stop memeing and explain
my autism can't follow this shit

Protip, Sargon: stop responding to him. You are being manipulated. This is all essentially M8M being a faggot blacked cuck about Trump. Trump's response: dead silence, as it should be.
You're showing your own insecurity by responding.

about tree fiddy

He says that sargoy claimed that Jims a paedophile and rapes kids, which he literally explains is not what he's saying, but that's the main thrust of TL;DRs comment. And the rest is mostly just "Uh, well I didn't like how you said it so it doesn't count."

nothing because worth has to last past a phase of belief

SARGOON DOXXED WRONG METOKUR
>SARGOON DOXXED WRONG METOKUR

TOP FUCKING KEK

Attached: 1389845953880.jpg (480x297, 17K)

Press S to spit on Sargoy's grave

Onionfather is not only a coward but an obese manlet raising another man's kid.
Proof me wrong liberalists.

Attached: qjj7i.jpg (620x620, 39K)

I need a source, brother: MASSIVE if true

nothing now
LOL

P
SARGON OF APPLEBEES BTFO

basically the thing sargon is reading is by a guy from the website metokur who renounced his ways and became an SJW and for some reason sargon thinks this to either be jim or that the letter was co-authored by jim. basically lurk more newfaggot

i'm even more confused
why would sargon claim he's a pedo but instantly take it back
what's his evidence for jim being a pedo anyways

to be fair, he pretty heavily implies it
>jim talks to 14 year old gay boys
>like a groomer would do
in the context of a channel that regularly talks about pakistani child grooming gangs

That suit doesn't fit him at all, just look at those sleeves, it's obvious it's the first time he ever wore one, especially given how much he bragged about it.

But he didn't dox anyone though. The fuck you on about?

there is none. its a pathetic attempt at a smear. also, sarg'n doxxed haberman, not jim.

Sargon uploaded a vid at 5am about Jim and disabled chat and comments.