What went wrong?

Attached: 1520026947673.png (1290x1056, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1034907478566359041
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Faggot got an expensive degree and didn't think about how much it pays.

what race and gender is the """"engineer"""?

seems comfy desu

Probably trying to save as much money as he can and pay off his debt

>saving money and not falling for rent jew.
You do realize this is the most red pilling thing to do?

Attached: housing-crises.jpg (720x488, 117K)

Probbaly not that bad. He just wants to pay it off as fast as possible. The ecentric action is just so he can farm karma on lefaggit

>can't afford post secondary education
>instead of working and saving money to attend as an adult you jump into student loans with both feet
>end up buried in debt because you were foolish

Nothing really. This mans problems are not my problems.

>Your great-grandparents spent their childhood in a 100 sq ft apartment with their 8 siblings and drunk, physically abusive father
>6 figure struggles in 2018

He joined a cult. That's what happened.

Absolutely nothing wrong with this. The guy is saving thousands of dollars on rent and several hours a week on commute time. Google is probably OK with it because the guy will spend more time working.

Displaced by illegals immigrants without 5 million illegals in LAs Santuary City you could find a affordable rental. Its really not difficult to find root causes.

Attached: mexi-scum.jpg (374x401, 42K)

silicon valley happened.
>get tech job
>get paid $80k
>housing and rent costs 35% of annual pay
>cost of living is 15%
>student loans demands 20%
>now take out taxes
>queue sesame street's count as he laughs at the pennies you have left

the town home I live in right now is $1200/m. My college roommate who works for google has similar size place, but his is $5500/m. because of location and because everyone knows what jobs everyone has so the jew them for every penny they're paid.

>paying 10's (sometimes 100+) of thousands of dollars and wasting 4+ years of your life to get a job working for someone else
I used my college money to start a realty business. I'm not getting clucked by the Jews.

>saving money
You do realize his whole paycheck is going into his student loans, right? That's why he's living in a truck.

Attached: 1480713349215.jpg (960x640, 45K)

>Brainwashed by selfish greedy educators who are now retired in expensive gated communities LOL.
>Didn't understand the basics of supply and demand where EVERYONE competes for the same rare job
>Political correctness drains the value of a degree by giving it to minorities who graduate and can't read or write.
>Employers seeking good malleable workers, not SJWs.
Welcome to the REAL world!

Keep on lying, boomer.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (965x518, 149K)

Is that legal there?
t. Yurocuck who isn't even allowed to sleep in his car parking on the street.

collage is only for the degenerates and the vain. Their only motivation is a piece of paper that tells them they're better than anyone else, that's all they want. They are scared of being a "loser"

Attached: Untitled2.jpg (926x664, 188K)

>Is that legal there?

it's technically not legal to be "homeless" either

>t. retard

A mobile cuckshed.

Attached: 1536024224596.jpg (491x742, 72K)

Attached: Untitled3.jpg (672x433, 138K)

so he'll be in the truck for 6 months to 1 year tops and then be completely debt free and ready to move?

He lives in california. He could afford a nice house if he didn't live in the most insane real estate market in the USA. A shitty 1 bedroom condo in the San Francisco area costs what a nice 5 bedroom home with a 3 car garage costs in the midwest.

I guess but here people get dragged out of their cars for processing in the police station if they catch them. I guess they must think that they have enough money to pay a fine, if they can drive a car, where as a homeless guy can't even pay a fine money.

He's smarter than most people with money who want a mobile house. I'm sure that truck was only about $3500, and has loads of room in the back. He needs to get himself a rooftop AC though.

He's actually smart: No property and school taxes, easy maintenance (yearly tune up at a garage), no wife and kids to drain him (no expensive divorce 15 years from now), don't like the neighborhood? just put it in drive.

kek, the jew is angry the goys are not paying rent

Considering hes working at Google dudes probably going to pay off all his debts in like a year compared to his contemporaries living in California taking 5-15+ years. I did this shit back in 2002-2006 when i worked in the North Dakota Oil industry, everyone else on my line was getting gouged the fuck from housing to food while i banked enough to retire at 40 (on track to retire at 37 right now).

I don't know if this is just desire to hate on kike companies like google, or you're all just zoomers who literally cannot comprehend delayed gratification.

This is possibly the most reliable way of accumulating a large amount of wealth in a short period of time.
1. Get a degree in compsci and get hired by one of the big firms in the bay area.
2. Live in a truck/van to avoid the astronomical rents and pocket the 100k+ salary.
3. Work your ass off for a few years.
4. Move to a cheaper place where you can buy a house and start a family, or retire early if that doesn't interest you.

google is a voter intimidation scam that works for the democrat party

this is typical living conditions for political operatives

in general the Americans look down on the trash and filth that spends its time on

1. voter intimidation

2. election fraud

and these are the only businesses google has

when google says it wants to

> organize the world's information

that means it wants to give the democrats the ability to dehumanize demoralize and demonize the non-democrats

google is little more than a bunch of thugs that want to destroy the independence and legitimacy of the USA

it is fitting that their employees lead degrading lives

there is nothing wrong here

this is just nature taking its course

the authorities in the USA will get around to google eventually

criminal scum like google stinks to high heaven

really there is nothing going on other than the American public coming to terms with what a bunch of despicable rotten jerks google is

the funny thing about google is that it is a bunch of jerks and seasoned political operatives who pretend to be retards

the American public actually bought it for years

only after Trump called out these retards for what they are---an election fraud scam---that the American public took them seriously

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1034907478566359041

Society is collapsing and I'm glad I figured this out before I cucked myself.

>he doesn't know how to pay off debt faster and cheaper
>being this bluepilled

> Realtor.
> Not cucked by jews.

Attached: 1401630093208.jpg (398x380, 33K)

The man is a financial genius who is taking advantage of a loophole and thus putting an additional $3000 a month towards debt as opposed to inflated shit rent. Really that guy deserves a medal and a book deal

This news actually brings a tear to my eyes, google is kind enough to let him sleep in a truck where as other companies might be more discriminating, google goes a step and above to help their employees.

Advantages of nomad living.

>no housing costs
>no property taxes or utility bills
>transport costs are housing costs
>can move easily to obtain highest wages
>can travel at will with all your shit and no accomodation costs
>advantages of urban and rural living as required
>depreciation of assets is nil if you do it right

Only real drawback is showering and laundry, but get a chain gym membership and a public laundry that's sorted.

Save your wages, buy property. Minimise rents and interest to Jews. Do it right and you can work six months and spend the other six months neeting the fuck out in your paid off comfy rural base.

t. vanfag

Look at them, lording over everyone with their truck privilege.

>Starting Google engineer earning $120,000 base salary plus $10,000 per year in restricted stock calls local paper to tell them that he is living in a trailer.

Fucking retire. Absolute boomer. You don't retire, you lose the fight.

Tap out all you want, just don't sit there and tell everyone otherwise.

>Limited amount of pie
>Jews control pie
>Good goy gets better slice for working in favourable sector
>'Everyone can live like a fucking bum not actually paying for infrastructure'
>Iamsmart.exe
>Feelsgoodman.jpg

You are right, some people are too weak to call out degenerates like you, you should take advantage of that for sure.
Just like that cunt that drives up the filter lane and tries to cut in.
Yeh dude, there's definitely some granny up there you can get to feel sorry for you and let you cut in, she probably thinks it's an emergency the dumb bitch.

If you are well versed on delayed gratification then you are probably the best person to ask; if I retire early, will I become a wanker or an into your own mum's pants kind of wanker?

Oh yeh, and your a nigger

See that post above yours? That's how you use the Enter key.

>100k+ salary
200k+ now user

I don't think 200k is a common starting salary even in the bay area unless there are very specific circumstances.

not salary, but total comp

Sad. But smart. If he has a gym membership he can take showers.