Get in there

Attached: vxcvxcvxv.png (1143x877, 1.38M)

Is Sargon actually working at an applebees or ocharleys or something?

No

>over 15k views in the first 2 minutes
>didn't take down his comments section
>didn't spend 20 minutes talking with his mic muted
>started with all the sargon memes people have been pushing

Holy cap what a difference.

fucking based eceleb drama

first time ive into one of these streams. how zoggedis metoker? in the pls no buli

Attached: 867543657468.jpg (325x216, 21K)

Jim's just a sad person honestly. Like, I enjoy his content, but I'd never want to be him. Imagine having to hide your identity because the only way you can live is by ruining other people's lives, and there isn't a single person you know that wouldn't crew you over just for kicks. It's sad man.

Plus, how he goes on about how normal people can never affect change, and whenever someone tries you have so little faith in your own abilities that you have to laugh at them and pretend that none of their achievements matter to hide your own self-doubt. I just feel bad for him.

Then I remember that he basically commits sexual harassment by interrogating kids about their sexuality and the size of their boyfriends dicks and I suddenly don't give a shit.

I'm watching this cringy shit. Why the fuck am I even paying attention to E Celeb FAGGOTRY?

Can we just get an eceleb board already? I hate this shit shitting up all boards, and I hate both Moot and Hiroshimoot for always having been against this.

because Jow Forums is a zoomer board now

Attached: 2A65CC37-0EB4-4FBE-BE15-5785D90C03AF.gif (931x682, 426K)

Seriously, who the FUCK is this "Jim" guy and why am I so stupid to be listening to this gossip shit? What value does this even have?

WHO THE LITERAL FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE?

How the FUCK do people pay this guy MONEY?

HOW????

He is an oldfag.

if they want to take down opponents or create controlled op?

This motherfucker is making literal hundreds of dollars on a stream, for political gossip..

What the fuck?? How is this possible? Who the FUCK is giving this guy money??????????????

FUUUUUUUUUUCK

SUIT UP!!

Attached: suitup.jpg (1920x1107, 1.57M)

He has monetized autism.

Carl, your lunch break is over. You don't want to lose that Applebees job, do you? You need the money to feed your wife's son.

you know i had to do it em

He has "le based, but not too based xD" opinions. That's a license to print money after a certain viewership number.

That Magic jersey is like 10 years old. This is not a recent picture inside an Applebees.

Attached: 83572629-1024x1024.jpg (1024x684, 318K)

I skimmed through the stream. How the fuck do people watch this. It's like watching 15 year old girls gossip about each other.

Who the FUCK is paying these people money??

Someone literally a THOUSAND dollars to him??

Attached: thefuck.png (568x279, 35K)

Someone paid this fucker a THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!!!

Attached: what.png (1705x629, 1.09M)

The Bud Light logo also looks old. Working on zooming in on the menus to see if any discontinued items are included. The poster next to the TV looks like an advertisement for Nachos that were discontinued in 2012.

real?

Am I the only one who wants to see Sargon show up on Rogan's podcast again?

>Okay, P A U S E
>Let's go just through the things you've said
>"I wouldn't even rape her"
>"you're acting like a bunch of white niggers"
>"Jews are not white"
>"Anglin, you are the most oppressed person on earth and you're being oppressed by jews"
>"Hitler wasn't a sadist"
>"MLK was wrong"
>"The only thing Hitler did wrong was invade russia"
>"our goal should be to bleach the third world"
>"we must interbreed with jews and take their gold"
>"in 15 to 20 years time the black man will hold the whip hand over the white man"
>And you seriously want to be a politician?
>In the UK?
>Care to explain your plan here?
>WOT I TOT WE WER GONNA TOLK ABOUT LIBERATISISMSTS AND THE ALT ROIGHT SJW NAHZEES

Attached: pause.png (551x453, 322K)

thats in swedish currency you retarded brainlet

That's SEK so around 100 dollarydoos

He's a freemason

>Sargon has a huge Ego
>Jim can't stop sucking his own dick over his view counts

Both of these boomer fucks are so god damn retarded.

its 110 dollerydoos bud

Stop making threads about eceleb gossip

Sage and kys

Still someone donated 110 dollars??

>"Someone paid this fucker a THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!!!"
>1000 SEK
>1000
>SEK
Nice burger math

Attached: 01a7de7d6f9ecf2fde05dbd92134aefbcc1b510d9cfdc14c59c12eced0b03c01.jpg (720x540, 40K)

Jealous that you can't live off the money people pay you to read the comments they paid to have you read?

Your newfag is showing if you have to ask that.

Go back to T_D grandpa.

back to r/the_donald, Boomer.

Hahaha, this fucker is making nearly a thousand dollars on an hour stream to talk gossip about other E-Celebs.

This is fucking hysterical

what did hbomb do? i missed it.

Lemme guess, you're on of the people that watch this shit and pay money? Right?

Participated in epic troll ops with Haberman. Interesting that both of them are super lefty soiboys now.

>Sargon = MGK
>Jim = Eminem

Attached: 1521103190930.jpg (800x1233, 159K)

I watch it but I don't give money. If this upsets you so much you're free to leave gramps.

>did you see the size of that gorilla?Holy shit that thing can tear you apart

Goyim is confused

Based zoomer, I'm sure mom and dad will give you more pocket money next month that you can spend on your "based xD" ecelebs.

Attached: 1536557443827.webm (498x460, 814K)

I think it'd be a good idea because theres nowhere here to talk about this shit except Jow Forumstv/v but even on there its essentially off topic.

>Goyim is confused

I seriously never watched a stream by this "Metokur" guy before. I'm just fuckin shocked people PAY for this. I'm sorry. This is weird as shit.

>l-look at my analytics!!! this proves that my fans aren’t children
Kids on YouTube lie about their age all the time. Jim is desperate to one up The Don.

Attached: 9550D387-180E-4101-9C7E-8BD0D83AE2D6.jpg (759x500, 28K)

>Get called out for caring about, and following retarded fucking eceleb gossip
>Get mad, call them a boomer as an insult
We get it you're mad at your parents kid.
You have to be 18 to post here retard.
>Fucking leaf
Every time. Leafs are subhuman

>I watch it but...

Attached: 1536221068518.jpg (582x436, 45K)

anyone who watches Sargon, Varg etc. and posts about it to pol is a zoomer newfag

Attached: 1512452090556.jpg (600x600, 40K)

It's so much more annoying and prevalent than pony-shit and they got their own containment board. Maybe if we spam /qa/ with this, Hiro might listen.
But he also made, Jow Forums and mightthink that people should take it there. They won't. Where as a dedicated containment board would actually be even more appealing than Jow Forums for this topic. At least people would know where to look for it.

Yes, we know you're some reddit fuck who came here during the Trump election. Why come here and scream about it?

Even to an oldfag this shit is absurd, and people who don't sage these threads are newfag cancer.

These are the threads that ruined pol

I've never had an account on Reddit. I cruise by this place once in a while. I'm 59 and retired. And I find it fucking hilarious that people pay money to this "Metokur" guy to banter like a girl my Daughter's age.

If my DAUGHTER acted like this I'd be ashamed. And these are grown Men.

LOL it's him

What ruined pol was the massive influx during the election, not Jim.

If my Son sent me a link to this Metokur or Sargon shit, I'd tell the fucker never to come to dinner with us again. And his Mother would back me.

you're old and your daughter is so old her tits are like fried eggs nailed to a wall

My Daughter is 16.

that's a pretty young age to have ugly tits

Some shitposter.
That's it. Jow Forums tries to pretend he's some sort of BASED intellectual xD, but he's just an entertaining shitposter.

Is this "politics" to some people? A guy who trolls other guys and gets paid, to gossip?

What the fuck happened to you young Men? What's going on?

Based parenting choice, instead of talking to him and making him understand why he's cringey and give him an opportunity to grow as a person and get out of this bad place he's stuck in.

You guys are all fucked up. My Son fights fires. You guys watch "Metokur". I'll stick with my parenting.

Jim is the YouTuber Mister Metokur

It's getting worse as it goes, sadly. Sargon looked worse after his stream, Jim's looking worse during his.

>You guys watch "Metokur"
No, I don't. Fuck you!
I'm just here to be salty and annoy his fans.
And you're the fucked up one if you ever seriously think about disowning your kid over something as trivial as this.

>uk

Yeah the stream seems to have peaked at 27k viewers. Still pretty nice though.

>being this upset someone liked a youtuber

That's slightly below $100 dollars, still too much

Sargon has been around politicians!

>see flag
>"jim's a sad person honestly"
Holy shit, hi Carl

varg and sargon are the complete opposite though