Lol Kavanaugh is a rapist

lol Kavanaugh is a rapist

washingtonpost.com/investigations/california-professor-writer-of-confidential-brett-kavanaugh-letter-speaks-out-about-her-allegation-of-sexual-assault/2018/09/16/46982194-b846-11e8-94eb-3bd52dfe917b_story.html

Attached: brett-kavanaugh-3.jpg (2700x1800, 736K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weeklystandard.com/john-mccormack/kavanaugh-classmate-named-in-letter-strongly-denies-allegations-of-misconduct
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remember, accusing your opponents of rape or pedophilia is a winning strategy!

Attached: geffen.jpg (1100x619, 87K)

Worked against Roy Moore!

Attached: dkt01hyc4uyz.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Confirmed before midterms.

> no proof except her own claim
HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!

Attached: image.jpg (500x491, 429K)

I told y'all when Jones beat Roy Moore. I told all of you, "if this pays off, rape allegations from the 80s will surface against every conservative figure that really scares the left". I called it.

Bitch shut the fuck up, everybody knew that and it wasn't because of you, dumb ass. You're fuckin' nothing, faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (800x517, 112K)

>“I thought he might inadvertently kill me,” said Ford

>Receipts from a shrink years ago telling the story
>Polygraph test
>Years of telling her friends and husband the story
>retard pollacks still claim no proof

Yes, they did the same to conservative Judge Kozinski on the 9th Circuit. Every single conservative is now targeted with a rape or sexual harassment claim by liberal women.

>Washington Post
Into the trash it goes

Into the trash Kavanaugh goes

That isn’t proof, retard

Thankfully anyone with a moderate IQ sees this as wallpaper. Every other day some schlomo is being accused of rape. I bet I'll be accused next.

Attached: 1496327289108.png (500x530, 142K)

Nah.

The GOP wants its new judge before the midterm, and Cocaine Mitch will chuckle at this and push Kavanaugh right through. Anyone that thinks otherwise is delusional.

> if you've ever seen a psychiatrist that's proof that all your lies actually happened
t. desperate anti-drumpftards who have been losing for 3 years straight

Attached: image.jpg (400x576, 156K)

>reciepts saying she fed the same line of shit to her therapist
>she can lie well enough to not have her heart speed up or start sweating bullets
>her friends and likely literal cuck are in on the scam
>retard shariablue posters somehow get stupided everyday.

This is yet another high tech lynching.

in less than one year's time, establishment propaganda outlets like WaPo will be destroyed, everyone inside butchered or burned. In keeping with their tradition of spreading accounts discord and suffering to the public, the whole world will hear their screams

*WashingtonCompost.com

Retard, she's named names of other people at the party. They WILL crack like Manafort. Kavanaugh is done.

>doesn't file charges
Doesn't fucking matter. Get fuck you dirty libtard whore.

Everyone with half a brain knew, you vain jackass. The only thing you can claim is saying that you were the only one dense enough to think it was an original thought. Kys

EXCLUSIVE PHOTO OF BRETT KAVANAUGH SERVING FOOD TO A BLACK WOMAN AFTER RAPING HER

Attached: AP18192834912118.jpg (1024x683, 169K)

A fucking professor from California, huh. What a bunch of crap. She should be destroyed.

It did, but if you recall, the GOP establishment hated Roy Moore and helped push the false accusations. This time they support Kavanaugh.

That isn’t proof, retard

Your desperation is delicious. Keep it up.

Attached: 1532496262005.png (687x518, 355K)

Cheap dem tricks. It won't change anything.
NPCs are stupid, but not THAT stupid

Attached: 22.png (600x600, 390K)

Nope, but please keep wishing.

>wapo

>California (((professor)))
No doubt this cunt is further left than Karl Marx, and is obviously lying

Look at his face. He totally looks like a creepy rapist.

Attached: young-kavannaugh.jpg (578x325, 14K)

Not gonna lie, former Kavanaugh supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Kavanaugh crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let a guy get confirmed to a lifetime appointment without investigating these allegations.

Imagine, the US is such a shit hole that a rapist will be on the Supreme Court. This is like Africa or India tier horribadness.

> if you make an accusation that's proof of your claim
t. increasingly desperate faggot

Attached: image.jpg (713x1024, 381K)

I can't believe you don't know what constitues proof. Well, I can. I'm just surprised double digit IQ's like yours can work a device with internet access and post here.

her being at the party doesn't mean the rest of her story is true. Go back to eating crayons and let the adults speak in peace

>Something that could of happened 40 years ago, with no proof but persons accounts and no police report, means this will destroy his career

Must be nice in Delusionland

**two rapists

Attached: thomas.jpg (720x480, 42K)

I fucking hate how every woman and their dog now claims she was raped at some point.

IS IT COOL IF WE ALL STOP CARING NOW LIBS, OR CAN WE FINALLY SAY THAT SEXUAL LIBERATION WAS A FUCKING LIE?

Really slapped him in the face with the reality-haddock there. I like it.

Attached: 1495835043010.jpg (480x516, 24K)

That sounds like a confession to rape

Reported to FBI

Two points:

1. The other guy she accused here, Mark Judge, already flat-out denied it and called the story "nuts." She's not being backed up here.

weeklystandard.com/john-mccormack/kavanaugh-classmate-named-in-letter-strongly-denies-allegations-of-misconduct

2. She "told no one" for thirty years, and mentioned it in therapy in 2012. She did not name Kavanaugh, and also said then that four boys were involved, now it's "two." That's a pretty glaring discrepancy.

> horribadness
What the fuck, faggot? Were you sucking cock while you typed that shit, bitch?

Attached: image.jpg (640x640, 371K)

>If more people get shamed into making up stories, she's telling the truth and isn't just a stupid slut

Proofs? Evidence?

Attached: e8e.png (277x271, 8K)

>>Receipts from a shrink years ago telling the story

told the story in 2012 when she was aware he was a federal judge and might be nominated for Supreme Court. Think maybe she distorted what happened ?

>Democrats and deep state cronies accusing people of sexual abuse when it fits their agenda

Just send in the marines to kill off the CIA already and put out kill or capture orders for the traitors selling out the US, all this demos hit propaganda is so tiresome.

This is just going to make them saltier when he is seated.

>crack like Manafort
>Implying this leads to hearings when the FBI declined to investigate information that a sitting senior Senator has been kept hidden from the public since July.
This is a joke and makes the #reeeeetoo movement look the the witch hunt it more-often-than-not is.

jeesus fucking Christ what happened to pewdiepie?

How could she know they were there?
Except if she was in the party
We can assume she was but even with that it's her word against his word
If a witness appear or if he can provide an alibi then the situation can reverse

>Polygraph
Let me just stop you right there. Most people, with the slightest training, can beat polygraphs, even MRI based polygraphs.

Can you think if a single piece of evidence that would convince you that he raped this woman?

If all you have is your word vs someone else's and you're trying to get them arrested for rape, you lose. Period. Bitch.

Attached: image.jpg (750x974, 383K)

You are a butthurt roastie

Nothing will convince a pollack magat that their dear fuhrer fucked up and nominated a literal rapist and debt-ridden gambler.

>.22 pistol
Truly a basedgoy

>Groped

So if this is actually true, then that would mean that he got a little handsy at a party once like 38 years ago. Is that enough to bring down a to-be supreme court justice?
Kek'd, big fucking deal.

investigation will have to be opened and that will delay the vote. looks like we lost this one

Pics

>Accused three decades later
>Goes to Senator Feinstein over the police
>Just after his confirmation hearings ended

NOPE DEFINITELY NOT A COINCIDENCE...

So what, she made up this story decades ago, somehow knowing that he would run for SCOTUS?

How does that make any sense to you?

You know what would?
>A police report
>Proof that’s legit
>Eyewitness accounts
Not some random accusation a woman made 30+ years after right at his nomination, where even the FBI denies to investigate further

Sorry for your loss, he will be nominated.

Maybe consistency in her story?

Do you automatically believe every accusation? Because thats what this is.

Or if I go to a rapist and say "some retard from Canada on Jow Forums raped me" it means you automatically did it?

I wish I could be as dumb as you, maybe life would be less stressful that way.

(((coincidence)))

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1526473593415.jpg (381x511, 65K)

There is evidence that she shared this exact story decades ago. What do you say to that?

they are going to jew pill kavanaugh with all this

SOON

What part is inconsistent?

The timing is impeccable, you must admit. So convenient for the left (plus their tactics are so predictable and uninspired).

Yeah this is B.S.

By all means post it.

>While his friend watched, she said, Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed on her back and groped her over her clothes, grinding his body against hers and clumsily attempting to pull off her one-piece bathing suit and the clothing she wore over it. When she tried to scream, she said, he put his hand over her mouth.

Another liberal woman claiming her rape fantasies are real.

Sage

>Didn’t file a police report
>Told people things
That’s called Hearsay, not evidence

Will not effect the nomination one bit and also a very obvious smear campaign by a desperate left. It’s obvious they would have used this tactic no matter who was nominated.

(((They))) did this with Clarence Thomas and he got confirmed anyway. Stop being cucks.

The eyewitness accounts are coming. She's named names of others at the party. Kavanaugh is done.

Trump nominated a degenerate.

Except they tried to do this with Justice Thomas and it didn't work.

How could they do it with Brett?

FBI already announced that they won't investigate. Roasties 0, Trump 2

>he raped this woman?

she's not accusing him of rape. Its another vague nonsense 'sexual misconduct' claim against a high school kid. She should be sued for slander.

>decades ago
>"some guy tried to feel me up at that party last weekend lol"
>today
>"KAVANAUGH ALMOST RAPED ME AND IT HAS TRAUMATIZED ME FOR LIFE"

Attached: 1476207645246.png (431x358, 23K)

No they aren’t

I told my mother you raped me ten years ago. Ask her. I guarantee you she'll say you raped me, you filthy faggot.

What's the evidence, the word of another Jew liar?

>inadvertently kill me
hot

Believe all women right?

>2. She "told no one" for thirty years, and mentioned it in therapy in 2012. She did not name Kavanaugh, and also said then that four boys were involved, now it's "two." That's a pretty glaring discrepancy.
Sounds like the Dems were laying some groundwork for a later accusation. Don't name any names in 2012 so that when the nominees come out in 2018, you're covered.

Attached: 1537069057738.jpg (768x1024, 84K)

The shrink confirmed it.

Unless you think an unrelated medical professional has a reason to conspire

Why former supporter?

we want evidence of the fucking crime not of her story she could be saying this happened last week, where is the fucking evidence ?
>she told people about it that's the evidence !

Attached: 431.png (600x689, 388K)

I want you to tell me what you think hearsay means

>Politician is about to be appointed/elected
>Some whore comes out of the woodwork with allegations.

Perhaps if they didn't use it a hundred times this year alone already, people would take interest.

>Christine Ford is a professor at Palo Alto University who teaches in a consortium with Stanford University, training graduate students in clinical psychology.

I dunno why, but when read this, I immediately thought she's just doubling down on the lie.

Her proof is conversations with a therapist, which fortunately, is related to her field of expertise. Seems too convenient to me. Either way, conversations about an alleged rape is hardly proof of anything.

>be some dried up lefty cunt in California
>le drumpf gets to pick another supreme court justice
>oy vey whats this, i went to the same school as that guy
>we must stop drumpf by all means necessary and secure a future for dead babies
>spill wine all over cats while scribbling together teenage rape fantasy
>send said teenage rape fantasy to your esteemed senator kikestein
>grab old therapist bill (probably dead, so he can't contradict)
>claim you took a lie detector test (or did you?)
>m-my dried up lefty friends heard me say it

Attached: 1414863589880.gif (250x220, 1.58M)

Except the ones that accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault, harassment and rape. Those people are clearly liars.

Such as?
The one she said saw it flat out denied it. Others in his graduating class said he wasn’t the type and wrote letters confirming on record they never had heard of this. 65 went on record vs her account on this and his behavior.

Unlike what most liberals think, you have to prove an accusation for it to be true.

The shrink also confirmed she never named kavanagh. Pretty big coincidence huh?

So you have no evidence of the alleged crime. Thanks for the shitpost, leaf!

God you are a fucking faggot leaf

Attached: imagesO1UEGQA8.jpg (259x194, 6K)