IQ isn't everything

Ive been watching you insecure faggots circle jerk yourselves off for some time about I.Q. and thought id drop some thoughts here.. IQ isnt everything.. it is simillar to height in basketball. It is a factor, but thinking it is the end all is just plain stupid...
can you honestly believe that the 11 yr old black brit kid who scored higher than Einstein is wiser and capable of the same mental achievement..
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/boy-iq-test-score-albert-einstein-stephen-hawking-11-year-old-arnav-sharma-a7814946.html

or the 11 yr old Indian gal who scored more than hawkings.

fromthegrapevine.com/lifestyle/11-year-old-girl-just-beat-einstein-iq-test

There is no difference between you muhh IQ faggots and niggers who think having a big dick makes them superior males.. If this hurts your sensibilities then please go back to jerking each other off, i wouldnt want to disturb your 2D world..

Attached: average poltard.jpg (226x247, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

som.yale.edu/news/2009/11/why-high-iq-doesnt-mean-youre-smart
youtube.com/watch?v=vWDpWa1YBRA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WOW meme flag just wow how will we ever recover. Kek fucking kys you absolute fucking faggot. SAGE SLIDE THREADS NUFAGS

Ill link this from YALE..

som.yale.edu/news/2009/11/why-high-iq-doesnt-mean-youre-smart

tldr: Thinking IQ is everything means you are a faggot.

Attached: 1536832953389.jpg (960x652, 267K)

Extremely high scores are commonly inaccurate. 180 on the Standford-Binet is typically the top of the scale, and anything measured over it has few precedents for comparison and should be taken with a grain of salt. So basically, the test-taker has a high degree of adaptability, versatility, and fast retention of information. .......but.......higher IQ doesnt mean you are smarter.. It's simillar to how a calculator can make instant complex calculations which most of us would fail even if given hours to sort it To say that means that the calculator is smarter than you is shit tier faggotry.

if you google “famous high iqs,” you’ll find well known webpage(s) claiming that on the scale that measures an average as 100, and Einstein’s as 160, Leonardo da Vinci “scored” 220. That’s an outright lie for a number of reasons: da Vinci didn’t score anything on a test that had yet to be invented.
This kind of shit is part of what shows the flaws in IQ. every so often some new theory or method will bump the whole concept to new levels..If you think it’s difficult to measure intellect in terms of the black-and-white mathematics and sciences, imagine measuring a person’s skill in liberal arts. You pick the single genre of the arts. Let us say “literature.” The tests usually measure skill in spatial reasoning, reading, vocabulary, arthmetic, memory and sometimes general knowledge. So in terms of vocabulary, would Shakespeare have a higher IQ than Ernest Hemingway, because Shakespeare uses bigger words in his work?

Well thankfully someone pointed it out.

That pic user...that pic is too accurate.

bump daas ryt

Attached: emu-smile.jpg (800x422, 34K)

Einstein and Hawking never took an IQ test so....

tell these white boys.. bump son

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Thats a good question.. Firstly on Einstein.. He didnt believe in IQ tests.. here are some quotes of his.

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

“Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”

“It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer.”

On Hawkings,, the standard Mensa test would be inadequate to measure an IQ above 162.. but here is a cool quote from Hawking about IQ.
“I have no idea what mine is & those that boast about their IQ are losers”
hope that does it.. bump

Attached: EmuWarHeader.jpg (1024x560, 42K)

Bill Gates was once asked what he would tell his younger self.. Answer
"I was so naive about different skill sets. I thought if somebody had a high IQ, they could be good at everything. The idea that you needed to blend these different types of skills together, that always continued to surprise me."
yo bump

Attached: nigger whast.jpg (234x133, 11K)

Attached: 9-types-of-intelligence-infographic.png (1000x998, 255K)

Lol the only reason why certain individuals in minorities that have slightly higher IQs is because theyre partially white.

Do you know why a black and an Indian girl beating Einstein and Hawking in an IQ test is news worthy? Because it's exceptional unlike a white or east-Asian kid doing the same.

You’re thinking of the liberalists bud, we don’t give a fuck about IQ just don’t be a brown or a Jew.

take your meds

This is the boy.. 11 years btw

Attached: 072114-11-year-old-genius-860x860.jpg (860x860, 75K)

>insecure
>hides his real flag
If it talks like a faggot and it walks like a faggot, shoot it, just like shooting faggots

This is the girl. 11 yrs also..

Attached: Girl-Power-11-year-olds-beat-Einstein-and-Hawking's-IQ.jpg (1024x640, 58K)

looks pretty biracial to me

Attached: pepenazi.jpg (880x580, 226K)

Its impossible to have a first world country without an average IQ of 93 and above.

I would say thats a fucking massive deal.

>Indians are half white people
Jow Forums niggers are completely inconsistent with their ideology. Next thing you know Ramanujan is white.

Attached: 73FF0D37-822F-42CF-BD24-9FEF0A5878BF.jpg (220x306, 23K)

You're third-rate goods, just like me. Unlike me, though, you don't seem to accept the reality of the world.

Attached: uRDUM70.gif (413x243, 22K)

*>Blacks are half white people

niggers are capable of ideology? Damn, this is new to me

if you have an iq test at 11 years old its basically useless because it can still change a lot while you grow up, so 11 years old genius probably will be a normal person when grown

Girl in pic related scored 160 Mensa when she was 3 years old------not 13, . 3... Are you saying if we made a few million clones of her-male and female.. they would create a first world country..like bill gates said, it takes more than just a one dimensional metric to measure the quality of a human being... pic sauce Alexis Martin

Attached: 53051b5decad04093401fa03-640-480.jpg (640x480, 31K)

quit defending niggers, faggot.

IQ tests for minors are the most retarded things in existence. if you're judging intelligence by early childhood development then all women are geniuses and all men are brainlets

IQ is overrated and often used for circlejerk. That said it's a good indicator of mental retardation and a useful tool to measure it's severity. It can also be an interesting indicator of someone's potential in fundamental research.

Pic related is how a biracial kid looks like..... Someone's in de-nile.

Attached: 976d2d2a8a9110711041ae7c67b3fde4.jpg (416x372, 22K)

Word is that if a population has an average score of 85 or less a functioning democracy is impossible.

Abhorrent post

Nigger Nazis. What will the jews think of next.

Attached: B195FF41-64C4-4904-9418-C9A7F988ADEF.png (1069x607, 479K)

I would suggest you to read the book named Bell Curve , the iq has to do with almost anything from social status to celibacy

Arnav is Indian, not African.

I'm OK with your pic.

I'll go a step further. IQ is nothing. What matters is race.

It doesn't matter how smart that nigger is; he's still a nigger and not part of my tribe.

This is good.

If youve accepted to be cucked under white supremacist that's your decision.. but blacks are a proud people who wont be stepped on
>meme flag related
i think i now know why Brazil has the highest number of trannies after US.

pic related is unironically based and redpilled

If we had millions of people with 160 IQ we would all be dead and they would be living happily without us 120 IQ and below savages around.

I know the pic is bullshit but my mulatto ass is so happy.

Attached: landscape-1473350299-ezgifcom-gif-maker.gif (480x240, 1.12M)

the only person in denial is you. You deny the fact that Whites have inherently higher IQ's than minorities. And then you try and gain a logical foothold in the debate by inputting some utterly retarded IQ test of a 3 year old girl. You cant win this argument, faggot. You should have taken this argument elsewhere. Perhaps the bronies of tumblr or Reddit will find your presentation appealing.

Attached: DA2533.jpg (300x300, 11K)

eh yo hol.up.. so you be sayin..... IQ metrics are flawed...

Based french montana

Attached: 1403986972512.jpg (500x500, 79K)

Oh look a meme flag.
Thanks Rabbi!

Attached: 1524176158068.png (1280x720, 116K)

You're right, all that matters is the overlap of ethnicity and Leitkultur.

>IQ isnt everything

Where was it stated that -it was?

>ID: Ni9
>OP is a nigger

>IQ isnt everything.. it is simillar to height in basketball.
I admit muh nigga you are correct.

Short & weak humans can't compete in Basketball & Running.
Just as Low IQ humans can't become Scientists or Managers.

Few Niggas as Obama went to Law School , Obama had high IQ, but as You know most Niggas have low IQ.

Whites swim better, Niggas can't.
Asians are better at Math. Jews gonna Jew.
Pajeet gonna Pajeet. Spic gonna Spic.

People have differences.

Attached: IQ vs Penis length.jpg (481x289, 34K)

should have known

>da Vinci didn’t score anything on a test that had yet to be invented.

Soccer mom Internet IQ tests...arent...And with that, you revealed that youve no business discussing this subject.

Looks gay to me.

this

Iq is probably the most important trait, however you can study for IQ tests, stuff like Raven's Progressive Matrices. which is what those kids likely did

The results were doctored by liberal activists within the Mensa community.

Prove me wrong.

this is dumb, it's been established repeatedly that IQ is very important. it's not all powerful but it's more important than whatever leftist values you think are important

All over the fucking board.. every thread.. its the basis most yall base your white supremacy beliefs on.. the theory that niggers are lower IQ and so cant co-exist with white folk...bomb dropped

Attached: nuclear-bomb-iran-e1405695448896.jpg (595x319, 58K)

>Few Niggas as Obama went to Law School , Obama had high IQ
Got into law school on affirmative action, not on test scores. Michelle too. Neither are high iq.

youtube.com/watch?v=vWDpWa1YBRA

and brazillians gonna take HRT and accept to be the weaker ones.

Attached: 296300.gif (350x275, 371K)

>insert joke connecting-gay- to -Canada-

Insert a black cock in your ass

this whole thread is full of gotcha moments for white IQ worshippers.. you have revealed to me that whites have books they read to cheat on those tests... Unironically i didnt know about that book-(user no joking about me not knowing). therefore its a biased game for whites.. but thanks for lose lips about that book. ill make sure i read it before i go for another IQ test.

burden of proof is on you

>bomb dropped

Jow Forums has never said that IQ is "everything". It is simply the most efficient way of determining the level of intelligence of the individual on the micro and their respective demographic on the macro scale. Jow Forums has always acknowledged that there exist outliers to the "rule" and that "brilliance" can be found at all levels of the IQ spectrum.

That this needs to be explained to you, is only proof that you are a nigger and need to to be ovened.

i like the Irish so ill let that slip..murphy

I see youre a nigger, but only because Im observing you
If I wasnt observing you, you are a nigger and a kike

Lurk more

Brazil trannies are stronger than Black manlets lmao

Attached: Nathany Gomes shemale.jpg (564x845, 56K)

Obviously you're a low IQ nog or a virtue-signalling white cuck.

>the theory that niggers are lower IQ
Its not a theory, its quite provable.

>and so cant co-exist with white folk...
You cant, even black people admit to much.
Its why low income black people tend not to live near low income white people.

Attached: 1537034992818.jpg (735x1024, 94K)

Only thing you let slip is.......

Theres no way thats a ladyboy!?!

Christ, the bastards are so convincing nowadays.

>Theres no way thats a ladyboy!?!
He is.

Google Nathany Gomes Shemale

(Alert: It's Not Safe for Work)

I'll look in up on the bosses machine....just to be safe.