ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING: DEMOCRATS TRYING TO #METOO KAVANAUGH

Christine Blasey Ford is Antia Hill 2.0

washingtonpost.com/investigations/california-professor-writer-of-confidential-brett-kavanaugh-letter-speaks-out-about-her-allegation-of-sexual-assault/2018/09/16/46982194-b846-11e8-94eb-3bd52dfe917b_story.html?noredirect=on

>Earlier this summer, Christine Blasey Ford wrote a confidential letter to a senior Democratic lawmaker alleging that Supreme Court nominee Brett M. Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her more than three decades ago, when they were high school students in suburban Maryland. Since Wednesday, she has watched as that bare-bones version of her story became public without her name or her consent, drawing a blanket denial from Kavanaugh and roiling a nomination that just days ago seemed all but certain to succeed.

>Now, Ford has decided that if her story is going to be told, she wants to be the one to tell it.

>Speaking publicly for the first time, Ford said that one summer in the early 1980s, Kavanaugh and a friend — both “stumbling drunk,” Ford alleges — corralled her into a bedroom during a gathering of teenagers at a house in Montgomery County.

>While his friend watched, she said, Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed on her back and groped her over her clothes, grinding his body against hers and clumsily attempting to pull off her one-piece bathing suit and the clothing she wore over it. When she tried to scream, she said, he put his hand over her mouth.

>“I thought he might inadvertently kill me,” said Ford, now a 51-year-old research psychologist in northern California. “He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing.”

>Ford said she was able to escape when Kavanaugh’s friend and classmate at Georgetown Preparatory School, Mark Judge, jumped on top of them, sending all three tumbling. She said she ran from the room, briefly locked herself in a bathroom and then fled the house.

Attached: Kavanaugh letter.png (550x411, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Almost_raped
weeklystandard.com/john-mccormack/kavanaugh-classmate-named-in-letter-strongly-denies-allegations-of-misconduct
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Ford said she told no one of the incident in any detail until 2012, when she was in couples therapy with her husband. The therapist’s notes, portions of which were provided by Ford and reviewed by The Washington Post, do not mention Kavanaugh’s name but say she reported that she was attacked by students “from an elitist boys’ school” who went on to become “highly respected and high-ranking members of society in Washington.” The notes say four boys were involved, a discrepancy Ford says was an error on the therapist’s part. Ford said there were four boys at the party but only two in the room.

>Notes from an individual therapy session the following year, when she was being treated for what she says have been long-term effects of the incident, show Ford described a “rape attempt” in her late teens.

>In an interview, her husband, Russell Ford, said that in the 2012 sessions, she recounted being trapped in a room with two drunken boys, one of whom pinned her to a bed, molested her and prevented her from screaming. He said he recalled that his wife used Kavanaugh’s last name and voiced concern that Kavanaugh — then a federal judge — might one day be nominated to the Supreme Court.

>On Sunday, the White House sent The Post a statement Kavanaugh issued last week, when the outlines of Ford’s account first became public: “I categorically and unequivocally deny this allegation. I did not do this back in high school or at any time.”

>Through a White House spokesman, Kavanaugh declined to comment further on Ford’s allegation and did not respond to questions about whether he knew her during high school. The White House had no additional comment.

>Reached by email Sunday, Judge declined to comment. In an interview Friday with The Weekly Standard, before Ford’s name was known, he denied that any such incident occurred. “It’s just absolutely nuts. I never saw Brett act that way,” Judge said. He told the New York Times that Kavanaugh was a “brilliant student” who loved sports and was not “into anything crazy or illegal.”

>Christine Ford is a professor at Palo Alto University who teaches in a consortium with Stanford University, training graduate students in clinical psychology. Her work has been widely published in academic journals.

>She contacted The Post through a tip line in early July, when it had become clear that Kavanaugh was on the shortlist of possible nominees to replace retiring justice Anthony M. Kennedy but before Trump announced his name publicly. A registered Democrat who has made small contributions to political organizations, she contacted her congresswoman, Democrat Anna G. Eshoo, around the same time. In late July, she sent a letter via Eshoo’s office to Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California, the ranking Democrat on the Judiciary Committee.

>In the letter, which was read to The Post, Ford described the incident and said she expected her story to be kept confidential. She signed the letter as Christine Blasey, the name she uses professionally.

>For weeks, Ford declined to speak to The Post on the record as she grappled with concerns about what going public would mean for her and her family — and what she said was her duty as a citizen to tell the story.

>She engaged Debra Katz, a Washington lawyer known for her work on sexual harassment cases. On the advice of Katz, who believed Ford would be attacked as a liar if she came forward, Ford took a polygraph test administered by a former FBI agent in early August. The results, which Katz provided to The Post, concluded that Ford was being truthful when she said a statement summarizing her allegations was accurate.

>By late August, Ford had decided not to come forward, calculating that doing so would upend her life and probably would not affect Kavanaugh’s confirmation. “Why suffer through the annihilation if it’s not going to matter?” she said.

>Her story leaked anyway. On Wednesday, The Intercept reported that Feinstein had a letter describing an incident involving Kavanaugh and a woman while they were in high school, and that Feinstein was refusing to share it with her Democratic colleagues.

knowing no depths to mud slinging does this somehow improve the image of the dnc and media matters?

Democrats need control of the Supreme Court if they are going to remake the country in their image. They cannot let Kavanaugh get confirmed

we just cant allow this sort of attack. You will always be able to find some women willing to lie about something 30 years ago, and even if something happened she has already changed her memory of it.
Statue of limitations exist for a reason. You need to show me something more current to make me believe he is a bad guy.
If you allow these sorts of attacks any person the current ruling power does not like can be ruined because this stuff is very hard to prove and impossible to disprove

>They cannot let Kavanaugh get confirmed
They are freaking the fuck out, and it is starting to boil over.

I voted republican because I wanted to know that the 3-4 retiring and dying scotus get filled with judges that respect the Constitution.

They know if they can keep pushing back nominations, eventually they can just sit on their hands and claim that they will do nothing until after the presidential elections. Yes, this is their goal. RGB will retire or die late this year, or early next. She was planning on retiring under Clinton, and it was going to be a big to-do...now she has to try to stay alive....the whole game has changed just by having DJT. This was part of their plan, and he stopped it. We still have a fight. We still need to fight.

VOTE you dumb motherfuckers. Yes it matters. Yes we need it.

i'll wait for someone to be able to claim this isn't entirely political. he was nominated how many weeks ago, and all this comes out and this "brave woman" waited until after questioning of the nominee was over to bring this up.
ENTIRELY POLITICAL

>Believing dumb cunt woman from 40 years ago.
Nope, I wouldn't believe 95% of the woman that claimed they got raped yesterday. Let alone 40 years ago. Especially when it comes at such a convenient time when hes about to be sworn in.

They will just say that "it's difficult for survivors to come forward" to explain away this coincidental timing

>>no proofs
Habbening averted

He's protected by the youth offender act. None of this can be used against him even if true. Funny.

The Dems are fucking disgusting. Every opponent of theirs is a Russian spy or a rapist.

The Anita Hill allegations had no proof, and manged to swing some votes away from Thomas. This could end up being decisive.

>Look at his creepy rapist face!
Holy shit, the Democrats have no shame.

Attached: young-kavannaugh.jpg (578x325, 14K)

>He said he recalled that his wife used Kavanaugh’s last name and voiced concern that Kavanaugh — then a federal judge — might one day be nominated to the Supreme Court.

Lol. So transparent.

check the catalogue before posting, m8

People are waking up. Trump is bringing awareness to the country.

this is EXACTLY why women shouldn't be in politics. now Republican women can have a reason to explain to their voters why they didn't vote to confirm a conservative justice.
>MUH WAR AGAINST WOMEN!!!

Imagine some crazy skank from 30 years ago accusing you or shit, this is why it's hard to side with democrats on anything.

>stumbling drunk
>highschool
1.) she admits to a crime-drinking underage
2.) how is her story even relevant if it happened more than 30 years ago and if she was "stumbling drunk"?

we got pics of this middle aged cum dumpster yet?

it's pretty disgusting how kikes have managed to weaponize such a beautiful creature (the white woman). they've corrupted them so much they're nearly unrecognizable even from the 90s. If god is real he needs to fucking act now. PLEASE

What happened to due process/innocent until proven guilty? These people love witch hunting Trump and anyone they disagree with.

Hey dumb fuck, there is proof that she told of this incident 6 fucking years ago. Her therapist has notes from 2012 mentioning the assault.

Fucking scumbag rapist defending idiot.

Weird that right before the election Donald Trump was a rapist
And then right before Kavanaugh gets in allegations that he is a rapist
And none of these allegations before

this is getting fucking scary. an irrational person cannot be convinced their "Fears" or "concerns" are irrational, but for some fucking reason, we're to entertain their delusions.

im trying to figure out if this is gonna get better

Attached: 1508898283975.jpg (600x600, 62K)

> fake sexual abuse allegations to disrupt a Supreme Court nomination

It's fucking Clarence Thomas all over again

It's insane that women can just lie so easily and have no qualms destroying a mans life. im starting to see why women were kept on a leash throughout history.

>Christine Blasey Ford
they are worse than niggers

lol you raped me 5 years ago so you have no room to call anyone a rapist you sick fuck

PRISE B TO THE ROY MOOORE GODS

this shit worked with roy moore
if trump lets this slide, they will do this EVERY FUCKING TIME

We can't expect God to do everything. This is the time for strong men to stand against the tide, against what the Jew and it's lackeys will throw at us

Don't forget Roy Moore

So which one of you fucks are going to deep dive her and her husbands history?

Any Republican Senator that doesn't vote for him will not have a future in the party. This wont change anyone's vote.

And none of that is true. Kindly fuck off please.

Is bet she's cheated on him which is why she made up this story in marriage counseling.

>I only cheated because I was raped!

They know, they just don't care and CNN will try to spin them as the good guys. If the reverse were happening, there'd be a billion articles about how the Republicans are weaponizing #metoo and disrespecting women, but it's okay when the Libshits do it.

It was a different time then, unless he has a storied history of doing this shit as an adult.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Almost_raped

Attached: 2018-09-16_14-52-44.png (686x115, 21K)

"not found"

She scrubbed her internet presence.

Nothing to see here.

Attached: 2018-09-16_14-52-29.png (1107x215, 39K)

And there it is folks the whole reason for the metoo movement

How long would you wait to tell someone if you were (almost) raped?

until they are nominated to a position of power

They're desperate. Wait till their October surprise. I bet it has to do with Trump paying Daniels to have an abortion, thus making him a hypocrite for putting Kavanaugh in, who supposedly wants to make abortions illegal, and also implying Trump has a bunch of bastards running around.

There is no way to fix the people that broke on election night, and they are just going to get more dangerous. I'm not seeing anyway this will end that doesn't involve violence started by the left.

But user, you haven't been in that situation, so you clearly can't question the timing of these brave and stunning survivors

the left:
>sexual revolution guys! it's gonna be great!
also the left:
>these sexual perverts need to be castrated

there's a reason the succubus is an archetypal story
we've willingly fallen asleep for sexual gratification and we're paying for it

Attached: 1536253640956.png (178x244, 96K)

you're right. what can anons legitimately do about this though? i'm not autistic, college grad and make decent money. what could a guy like me do? seriously i feel powerless with this kind of shit yeah. i remember a screencap where an user says " i didn't wanna be racist. didn't wanna be sexist. but they forced it on me" kinda thing. really relevant here. i don't want to hate women. i have a redpilled gf. but when i look at my mom (divorced my dad) and other shit female relatives have done, not to mention the thots in my life, it's ridiculous. im just happy i have setttled down with a girl from amish country.

Fuck Kavanaugh, Rand Paul should have that spot on the supreme court.

we really need to get this under control. im just not sure who "we" is

Attached: that.jpg (268x200, 12K)

>don't have enough votes to prevent appointment
>analyze kavanaugh's history in unprecedented detail, still nothing
>fabricate some full retard metoo conspiracy theory from an anonymous source
the fact that anyone believes this is true makes me really regret the fact that they have voting franchise

this would almost be an acceptable excuse if she didn't wait until the literal 11th hour. maybe when he was nominated? nah, that woulda gave evil republicans time to actually serve the county right. gotta make sure this revelation has maximum political implications. because rape is awful, but republicans being in power is like 1000 times worse amiright?!

research gate

Attached: 2018-09-16_14-58-41.png (860x269, 47K)

It does work tho. Look at Roy Moore, that was their test run and every dumb fucking GOP retard disavowed him over the false allegations, which is why he lost.

Attached: (((Dworkin))) DNC high ranking leader.jpg (838x1199, 137K)

Attached: 2018-09-16_14-58-56.png (792x724, 57K)

Connections

Attached: 2018-09-16_14-58-24.png (1233x832, 217K)

Im expecting trump will have an October surprise with the FISA unsealing. Honestly any republican who doesn't play dirty will lose against these Chicago politician types. It's why I cant' stand national review "muh honour muh integrity" types. Want a white knight in the middle of a bar-room-brawl.

Anyone who believes this already made up their mind about Kavanaugh and hate him because he's a white male conservative.

Item #2 is interesting

Attached: 2018-09-16_14-58-05.png (793x603, 101K)

i'm beyond laughing these days

>Ford said she was able to escape when Kavanaugh’s friend and classmate at Georgetown Preparatory School, Mark Judge, jumped on top of them, sending all three tumbling.

Find Mark Judge and make him come clean he was the attacker not Kavanaugh

So?

Attached: 1506176275931.jpg (533x401, 27K)

T_D is the worst with this "muh principles" shit. literally no different than neocons anymore.

Mark Judge already said it's horseshit. And he's supposed to be the white knight coming to the rescue.

>getting drunk at a highschool party
>fool around with friends in bedroom
>girl is on bed and make a move
>she "screams" and your embarrassed
>friend hops onto the bed with you guys

teenager makes a move on a girl at a highschool party in the early 80's that goes nowhere...
can you believe these sexual predators are allowed to even have a job?

I know, I'm sick of watching these idiots lose with dignity, meanwhile the demoshits are dead-set on destroying our country. I've long suspected many republitards have assumed the role of whipping boy for expedience sake. They're totally cowed by the tyrannical left. It's nice that Trump is forcing these cucks to find their balls again, but there are still a lot of Shitstain Mccain copycats lurking about.

Rape isn't even alleged, kike

>Her therapist has notes from 2012 mentioning the assault.
>The therapist’s notes, portions of which were provided by Ford and reviewed by The Washington Post, do not mention Kavanaugh’s name but say she reported that she was attacked by students “from an elitist boys’ school” who went on to become “highly respected and high-ranking members of society in Washington.
>he notes say four boys were involved, a discrepancy Ford says was an error on the therapist’s part. Ford said there were four boys at the party but only two in the room.

So let's see....
The incident referenced in the notes does not mention Kavanaugh and further more is inconsistent with the tale as told by the woman in question.
>T-the therapist wrote it down wrong...
How convenient.
Why exactly should we believe this woman?
What if what actually happened is she cockteased two boys with the prospect of a rough sex three-way, but got cold feet and fled the room when things got hot?
What if none of it happened at all?
Why should we believe any of this?

Pretty sure you raped me ten years ago. Fuck you fucking racist. How dare you!

This is another high tech lynchin'

Attached: JudgeThomas.jpg (300x168, 8K)

believe you but i need a source or a link. don't care what it is.

knowing trump and having a bit of common sense, one thing is for sure
they must have investigated the fuck of of kavanaugh before nominating him, so they would know he's clean and they must have anticipated an anita hill 2.0 scenario as well, particularly in the context of metoo
if trump himself was accused of bs, he may have wanted to have taken that precaution

IF i had to bet money, i'd say that kavanaugh will be confirmed and libs will lose their shit in the next few days

Attached: 1535235989595.jpg (500x465, 47K)

Because it's not funny anymore. These people want us dead, our children indoctrinated and molested, our traditions destroyed and forgotten. And they will pull every trick in the book to do it - they have no morals or limits anymore.

the fucking kikes need to die, this is rediculous.
where timothy mcveigh when you need him?

How many times you gonna post this?

To be fair she raped me a year earlier, it was 1979, she said I had a cute butt then grabbed it. I tried to push her hand away but when I got it off she kicked me in the groin laughing then pulled my pants off and did reverse cowboy. I came hard but I didn’t want to, she made my penis do it against my will. I still have wet nightmares about it to this day.

I'd grab ur cutie swede butt too

What’s interesting are the dates here. I though Kavanaugh graduates 1983, but she’s going to college in 1991?

Wouldn’t that mean she was 10 at the party she supposedly was (almost) raped at?

You expected better? They stayed on reddit despite all the bullshit.

Who cares what really happened Mark can take the fucking blame and white knight Kavanaugh check mate

Oh those faggots at reddit care about it too? Well I'm glad I don't go to that site but that just makes them even more insufferable.

I came to use the term Christian Fedorafag for them, the same way the fedora-wearer before/simultaneous to being a militant atheist was one of those "Swag is for boys, CLASS is for men", thinking they are classy for using a quill pen or dressing like Humphrey Bogart. People who obsess about style over results. They'd rather have a suicide fantasy of being proven right decades or centuries ahead like Cato the Younger than actually winning.

They are also just parlor-house republicans, pearl-clutchers who want to get into the nice gated community of the establishment. I'd call em the WASPS but they are no longer WASP, they just have that WASPy aristocratic air to them. You look at one like Kevin Williams or whatever his name is at National Review and he hates the poor (not the working poor, but literally any poor people) because he grew up as one. So there's a hardcore "accept me into your privileged ivory tower communities please" issue at play - why else would you go work for The Atlantic in 2018? I'm pro-abortion and I wouldnt' want to work for them and this guy who 'joked' that women who get one should be executed wants to work for the Atlantic, instead of the National Review? It's patently because he wants to be part of the cool crowd, the blue-blooded aristocracy.

At 'least' Kevin sticks to his guns even if he's a snobbish faggot. So many of them don't and are happy to eject them to get welcomed into the inner circles.

weeklystandard.com/john-mccormack/kavanaugh-classmate-named-in-letter-strongly-denies-allegations-of-misconduct

>Kavanaugh’s classmate said of the woman’s allegation, “I have no recollection of that.”

the description of the actual "assault" itself is pretty tame, at the core it relies on her assumption that whoever it was actually intended to rape her

not an excuse to the behavior, but attributing intention to rape is a pretty bold claim to make in itself

You arent living on the same planet as the rest of the world user. This will certainly sway votes.

>they will do this EVERY FUCKING TIME
They have been doing this for years already

nah but it's just sad because these kids think their woke and they're no better than other reddit faggots. only good thing is they give us some votes.

She's 51 and Kavanaugh is 53, so the ages match. She prob just did not go to college for a few years.

lmao and she provided notes from 2012 when she first dropped the news so you cant even say she's faking it

He really did rape her. Righties forever DEGENERATES

She probably waited a few years before college. She's 51, Brett's 53.

every single time

These people are truly evil. I wonder how much she was paid.

Attached: 1515410481119.png (305x395, 209K)

thanks for the link user
they'll just switch parties and be the next jeff flake or mccain and be the new reformed hero of the left

>Christine Blasey Ford

She looks like your typical Rachel Maddow fan. No kids, no husband, just a cat lady who gets all her news from Maddow

Attached: christine-blasey-ford-kavanaugh.jpg (391x439, 31K)

If it aint broken, dont fix it.

If it wasnt this it would be something else. We'd hear about how he sells babies to pedophiles or something.

In the court of public opinion no right to confront your accuser, innocent till proven guilty is not a thing.

Its the Duke Lacrosse case Supreme Court Edition

Surprise, surprise...

Attached: Tweet.png (600x600, 87K)

pretty sure that's a cropped pic of her with her kid

so let me get this straight.

the other person that was there said this didnt happen and you have no other witnesses, you have a shit ton of people attesting to his character over this bitch of which never came forward with it until conveniently when he became a judge. then she says she feared for her life despite kavanaugh having a clean record with no indication anywhere that he would behave like that.

the left is fucking gone.