Why does UK not agree to EU Brexit Terms regarding NI?

This confuses me greatly. It appears to be a simple fix

Attached: eu.png (1156x540, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-FV7X9Qr0o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you want it you can have it

Just bomb some more kids Paddy

>put a remainer in charge of Brexit
>it goes horribly
>WE NEED A SECOND REFERENDUM YOU SUBHUMAN WORKING CLASS BETTER VOTE REMAIN THIS TIME
imagine my shock

Attached: 1479644508178.jpg (900x948, 111K)

The EU’s proposal is to just put some checks into Northern Irish and English harbors for goods. That would be an easy fix for the Irish-NI border.

But you might remember, the Tory government is a minority gov and is propped up by the DUP. The DUP would rather all go full on civil war than have any kind of restrictions on trade between NI and England... even if it is just a few forms to be filled out and some checks.

youtube.com/watch?v=k-FV7X9Qr0o

Attached: 0058dfdcbb3b49f6b6a245b02ef63898.jpg (720x688, 92K)

The EU wants Northern Ireland to remain part of the EU. The UK told them to fuck off and suck a dick. It's not a simple fix it's a full retard solution that completely ignores why we are leaving the EU in the first place similar to the EU version of 'soft brexit' where we remain for all intents and purposes part of the EU and leave only in name.

>Have a Vote
>Don't like the outcome
>Demand another vote
>Hope that the people who voted before don't show up again
>Accept the outcome forever when you finally get it your way

we don't care about the outcome, it's not you who can decide anway.
the EU will punish you and there is nothing you braindead bongoloids can do about it.
We don't want you anymore, we don't care, just leave, game over.

niggers gonna nigger

Bbbbbut the brits say, thats not possible because NI and England can share what they want without EU noses picking into any freight.

>Just bomb some more kids Paddy
>He doesn't realize that he's talking to the Cote d'Ivoire

Attached: 1537057801964.png (329x346, 218K)

>LOOK HOW MUCH I DON'T CARE
hahaha, your union is fucking shit Hans

Attached: 1536762349698.jpg (853x480, 88K)

kek

You WILL suffer.

Attached: germans want to see uk suffer.png (655x961, 542K)

>Demand another vote

It's in line with Niggercuck Farage's demands.

Attached: farage 2nd referendum.png (712x830, 601K)

It's symbolic and in a province that replaced the real battlefield with the semiotic battlefield, the bureaucracy would be perceived as an assault on the symbol of the UK.

>It's symbolic

Much like toothbrushes in UK.

I know.

But the proposed British idea of making 27 EU states having all those checks there at hundreds of airports and harbors on the continent is just idiotic. It is a nonstarter, especially if you can achieve the same effect with checks in a handful of British airports and ports.

>DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT REEEEEEEE

Attached: 1536762820607.png (1712x1148, 869K)

Are we Britons the only people in Europe who aren't spiteful? Why is it always about revenge with you people?

>Are we Britons the only people in Europe who aren't spiteful?

Brits aren't people.

Attached: 1520715810805.png (1192x1670, 1.34M)

Poor kid. We are genetically almost identical people. Shame you guys got the cuck gene.

>We are genetically almost identical people.

The helpless flailing. The desperation. The delusion.

Attached: average british smile.jpg (1200x630, 78K)

yeah the germ is right, Britain is a shithole. What years of shitty government will do to a country.

>British most ugly.
>Germany second.
Whoopdedoo.
Spotted the Celt.

I don't even know what that is meant to imply.

Oh, no. It's Brits, Poles and Russians.

You three form the Unholy Trinity of Complete Disgust. It's probably why only Pakis find your girls attractive. They remind them of their goats back home.

Attached: ugly subhumans.jpg (728x270, 41K)

Entirely wrong. I suspect the 'study' is based on 'those exotic dark tones' and 'those pasty whites' like the Miss Universe competition so naturally the Whitest Whites are looked down upon. It's sad to see that your nation has degraded past the Slavs into the tanned unwashed masses.

>Brexit happens
>Irish people are still able to live and work in the UK (and vice versa) due to our shitshow of a history, while Poles/Germs/Frogs will remain butthurt
>Tiny border is created just to keep an eye on goods being taken in and out

Why don't autistic Europeans fuck off? It's like it's their only option to play hardball with the UK. Literally using us and our history as a bargaining chip.

Attached: bestbuds.png (458x302, 302K)

"A man needs to be just a little more beautiful than a gorilla" - an actual russian proverb
And i agree, beauty is for women, men shouldnt care about such faggotry as looks