GET ON MESSAGE

The only way to wake white people up is to get on a consistent message

Are we here to expose the public to black crime stats?

Are we here to expose the public to nasty stuff that Jews do?

No. Because the public has been conditioned to dismiss information on those topics even if the information is true.

We are here to open people's eyes to THE ONGOING PROGRAM OF GENOCIDE AGAINST OUR RACE.

The BUGSWARM has developed and field tested a series of memes and talking points which have been proven to wake up the audience to the fact that the anti-whites terminology merely JUSTIFIES the FORCED extinction of whites.

Everything stems from the mantra:
whitakeronline.org/blog/the-white-mantra/

Follow the debate style outlined in beefcakes bootcamp:
fightwhitegenocide.com/beefcakes-bootcamp/

If you are pro white, I urge you to get on our consistent message and distance yourself from repeating things which helps the anti-whites demonize us.

The anti-whites have imposed terminology on us to lull us to sleep, the only way out of this mess is to impose our own terminology.

Attached: 07F7EEFD-950D-4EBD-9C99-4252F5BCE51A-960-000001E40EFBA11D.jpg (718x466, 127K)

don't force it, the water will boil once it's time. be patient

Remember that facts alone don't win people over. You need to arouse their passions

Attached: 1535074280187.jpg (8072x3960, 3.9M)

We are here to exterminate the Jewish people.

WG will never be talked about on tv

Of course, because we will be too busy explaining why we are killing Jewish .

Being patient has never mobilized people.

Being patient has never enacted any social change.

Being patient will not end white genocide because the anti-whites have such heavy control over the narrative.

WE CAN BREAK THE NARRATIVE WITH OUR TERMINOLOGY BECAUSE OUR TERMINOLOGY DOES NOT REQUIRE MOUNTAINS OF LIES

Attached: DD0220F8-32C5-403B-AB80-3151F8B6C9F1-258-0000004E9131D904.jpg (434x720, 40K)

You don't understand. We are doing something that cannot be blocked.
We are changing external conditions to change the internal.

We are changing the world and people will follow suit.
Water conforms to the shape of its container.
And we have built a Hitler shaped container.

beefcake has a podcast specifically about that.

The mantra and the talking points are presented in a way that gives us the moral high ground by exposing the anti-white as the genocidal maniacs they are.

Because you just have to point out that everything that they say to you ultimately leads to a future without white people.

I urge you to listen to the podcast entitled:

'refresher on tactics'

You will see why this method is so powerful.

Truthfully we need no moral high ground.
Do you have any idea how many people I have converted on the Jewish question alone?
Alot of people think that the genocide of the kike would be hilarious and necessary.

I don't particularly need it.
My technical works incredibly well, and produces people willing to kill Jew children irl.

Again. We aren't here to talk about nasty shit that Jews do. We are here to discuss the ongoing program of genocide against our people, white people.

No. We are here to eradicate all the jews at any cost, even if all must die on this planet it would be a fair trade to completely kill the jews.

Could a legion of Roman soldiers defeat any enemy by having everybody doing their own style of combat?

Or does the legion defeat the enemy by getting into the shape of a phalanx and working in unity?

>This
It's fundamentaly OK to kill Jewish larval stages.
In this case we are chaos fighters.
We cannot organize the way you describe.

We are here to open white people's eyes to the ongoing program of white genocide.

We are not here to eradicate jewish larvae, you are ultimately de-legitimatizing our cause by talking about things that the anti white uses to villify us.

you give us a bad name.

could chaos fighters beat a regimented line of disciplined soldiers?

Lol
>Muh pr
We run on negatives pr dummy.
Those who won't kill Jews are the enemy as well.

With a pipe bomb yeah. They are close together in a line.

GAS THE JEWS! RACE WAR NOW!

Kill all Jews!

If we stay on the negative, we stay on the passive and we never enact any social change.

the mantra and the talking points allow us as pro-whites to expose the anti-whites as the genocidal maniacs they are in front of an online or physical audience.

This isn't about eradicating jews you moron. This is about saving our race from the ONGOING PROGRAM OF GENOCIDE.

Napalm and white phosphorous work as well

The Jews are the enemy of our race and of all mankind.

I understand that, you moron, but do you think the average normie could comprehend such a thing?

the mantra and the talking points expose the ongoing program of genocide AND does not say anything negative about other races, in that respect, it is optics friendly.

When you engage an anti-white in these comment battles, all you have to do is point out the fact that their terminology only attempts to silence whites who object to white genocide.

When they call you a racist, you should say:
"You wouldn't call a black person racist if they objected to conditions imposed upon their race which would ultimately lead to a future without black people."

It's OK to kill them. Just understand it's OK to kill Jewish larvae.

Or you could work to hurt jews wherever you find them.

Are you here to kill jewish larvae or are you here to end the ongoing program of genocide against our race.

My my, the shills are coming out of the woodwork to discredit a field tested mass propaganda tactic what a surprise!

Notice how the shills try to get us to say things that ultimately end up villifying us?

I'm here to convince people to ostracize and hurt Jewish children.
user-kun it's real sentiment here.
I know your kinda new because you said normies instead of normalfags but please understand that there is a good half here that want jews dead.

>He doesn't know we are already at maximum vilification
>He didn't come here for jokes and stay for the end of the jews
Plebian

I dont care about normies. They will wake up when the Jews start hanging in the streets.

Your tactics involve talking about jews.

My tactics involve talking about white genocide.

I understand that jews are subversive.
If you are talking about jews, you aren't keeping the conversation on white genocide, see how that works?

If you aren't talking about white genocide, how the fuck are you going to end white genocide?

>talk about jews

White genocide will end when we kill all the Jews.

>How the fuck are you going to end white genocide?
By killing Jews. What part of this don't you understand?

>Talking
No we plan to gather enough numbers of people willing to kill the jews and then once we reach critical mass we simply WILL.

OMG I CANT WAIT!!!!!

We are already 80% there. It's so soon I can taste it.

Well the obvious problem with your tactic is that you will be arrested. See how that doesn't work?

wow you shills are fucking terrible.

We are asleep because team anti-white has imposed propaganda on us. Propaganda can be countered with our own propaganda.

>Arrested
Lololol
K.
Do you have any idea of how many we currently have?
30 million soldiers willing to kill Jews and growing

We will not only kill the Jews, but anyone that tries to stop us.

The biggest successes we've had so far is by imposing our own propaganda.

Like It's Okay to Be White.

This tactic is no different because it involves talking about something that is observably true

The tactic involves getting anti-whites to justify the conditions of genocide imposed upon our race which lead to our race's destruction

Jesus christ dude you sound just like one of them.

Kill a single one of god's chosen people and the MSM will label you as evil racist nazis who want to kill six million jews and clone hitler. Like thgey do with anybody who is pro-white.

You don't actually want to kill jews. You're a larper trying to cut our message with poisonous, optics unfriendly "kill all jews" garbage.

And I say this whilst acknowledging the jews role in white genocide

You're a faggot. I do want to kill all Jews. You don't belong here kike.

But I have killed jews.

Heroic.

● 1 Stay on message; we deal with the genocide of White people and the perpetrators, anti-Whites. When talking to the general public don’t go into a rant about Jewish conspiracies, banking families, NWO, etc. White genocide is the first step to establish a beachhead in the general population’s consciousness — we can expand on other ideas later.
● 2 Use the Mantra and our talking points. Everything anti-Whites say always leads to our genocide, and we have good ways to counter their talking points. You can customise our stuff and use it for yourself.
● 3 Use our terminology; “Anti-White”, “Pro-White”, “White genocide”, “Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White”, “Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, White countries for everybody”.
● 4 “Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White” should be the last thing in your post if possible.
● 5 Don’t use their terminology; “racist” should ONLY be used in “anti-racist”; “nazi” should ONLY be used in naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews”; “HATE!”, “holocaust”, “facist” “LOVE!” should be avoided; “diversity”, “multicultural” can be pointed out as meaning less White people. Avoid using “The White race”, “Caucasians”, “The Whites”, because it makes it look distant and turns it into a philosophical debate; use ‘Our people’, ‘My people’, ‘White people’, etc.
● 6 Capitalize “White”, when you’re talking about our race.
● 7 ALWAYS use “Genocide”, NEVER use “Extinction”, “Population Displacement”, “Demographics shift”, etc.
● 8 NEVER call them “antis”, they are “anti-White” – they are against White people existing.
● 9 Use “As an anti-White” e.g. “As an anti-White why do you think more assimilation is required in ONLY White countries?”.

Every last one. Into the fire. Female and child Yids first, love streamed to the males before they too are killed.
A fucking leaf

Attached: 1529996272404.gif (387x368, 482K)

● 10 Don’t argue, make our point: ALL White countries & ONLY White countries are told by anti-Whites, who claim to be “anti-racist”, that they must accept millions of non-Whites and ‘assimilate’ with them, which is genocide under UN genocide conventions. If people get annoyed of hearing our message that’s good, it means they can remember it!
● 11 This isn’t about anti-Whites; we are talking to the general public, USE the anti-Whites to humilate them and point out that they support White genocide. A lot of the general public are tired of “anti-racists” (anti-Whites) and WE have to show them how to defeat and humiliate them.
● 12 Be aggressive and take the moral high-ground; if they call you names say “You’re only saying that because I’m White”.
● 13 Think before you talk. Talking about commiting violence is a no-go. No talking about genocide tribunals because it makes us look dangerous. Using lots of bad language is going to make you – and us – look stupid. That does not mean treat anti-Whites with dignity.
● 14 YOU ask the questions. If you don’t get a reply keep asking them – it means your opponent is embarrassed and is trying to get off the subject. If they demand you answer questions say “WE ask the questions, because YOU support/justify genocide of MY people!”.
● 15 Use emotional language; “Why do you hate little White children?”, “Why do you want to genocide little White babies?”.
● 16 Winning isn’t important; you should be winning all of the arguments with the anti-Whites if you do what Bugsters do, but don’t worry if you lose a few of them — this is about imposing our terminology and getting the public talking about white genocide

>Winning isn't important
>If you kill your enemies they win

The leaf ladies and gentlemen!

read point # 16 again in full.

Those unwilling to exterminate jews are the enemy as much as the kike.

Of course you have, you big burly predator.

OK it's a Jew.

Op is Jewish.

WE ARE NOT HERE TO EXPOSE THE PUBLIC TO THE NASTY SHIT THAT JEWS DO

WE ARE HERE TO EXPOSE THE PUBLIC TO THE ONGOING PROGRAM OF GENOCIDE AGAINST OUR RACE

IF YOU TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT JEWS RUN THE MEDIA AND THE FACT THAT JEWS RAN THE SLAVE TRADE, THE AUDIENCE WILL SIMPLY DISMISS YOU AS AN EVIL RACIST NAZI WHO WANTS TO KILL SIX MILLION JEWS AND CLONE HITLER BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN CONDITIONED TO DO SO

YOU KNOW THIS YET YOU ADVOCATE THESE TACTICS WHICH ULTIMATELY DO NOT SMEAR THE PUBLICS FACE IN WHITE GENOCIDE

>WE ARE NOT HERE TO EXPOSE THE PUBLIC TO THE NASTY SHIT THAT JEWS DO
>Shut it goyim!!!
Lol no u

Attached: 1536944144094.jpg (680x381, 49K)

> 07F7EEFD-950D-4EBD-9C99-4252F5BCE51A-960-000001E40EFBA11D.jpg

Stay alert faggots

So i'm a shill because my picture has funny letters and numbers?

Anybody seeing this thread knows that I have the winning tactic, because ultimately it will appeal to normies

you are shilling against a field tested tactic.

anti-white was a meme threaded and started by bugsers to begin with

No your a Jew because you want Jow Forums to stop shittibg on jews.

>Tested tactic
>Ignores that Jow Forums has always named the jew and still got shit done
Anhero

No, Jow Forums is labelled as a collecting ov evilracistnaziswhowanttokillsixmillionjewsandclonehitler

You know this but yet you shill for tactics which MSM ultimately use to villify us, why is that ?

Damnit, leaf. I hate these fucking threads, where people think that we are just going to debate our way to victory and use rhetoric to save ourselves from extinction. Instead of showing us ways to improve our debating skills, why don't we present some actual fucking solutions? Things that we can do IRL to better our conditions and find a safe place away from nonwhites and invasive subhumans?

Quick and easy-to-memorize solutions:
1. Form a social group
2. Get together and do healthy activities.
3.Get jobs, and pool money together to purchase property of our own. This way, we can form a community.

We need to start taking ourselves seriously. We won't win this on the internet, or rallying out on the street. The internet is just a tool. Let's ORGANIZE!!!

We need to be expand our sphere of ownership TOGETHER.

Goddamn. Just goddamn. Don't go full retard.

While I understand that self improvement is invaluable,

let me ask:

Does it open anyones eyes to the ongoing program of genocide against our race?

I've been keeping the conversation on white genocide as per the instructions of the mantra and the talking points.

you ultimately are turning the conversqtion away from white genocide and onto "self improvement"

see how my tactic involves smearing the enemy in an observable truth that ultimately cannot be denied but merely justified?

> you are the enemy of your enemy, why is that?
Dude what?

Can't we just do both?
I use both my strategy and yours already.
The anti-jew one works for some and the wg one works for others.

If you can't see (((who))) is behind these ID's you are blind. No one seriously advocates the killing of children or the wiping out of the human race that isn't either trolling very badly or is just being incendiary in order to paint everyone here as a psychopath.

My point is that you advocate using tactics which end up ultimately getting us villified.

When we are villified, the sleeping white titan goes back to sleep

>No one wants dead jews
Lol wrong

Attached: 1536695481838m.jpg (467x1024, 84K)

We are an image board user-kun.
One dedicated to eradicating jews.

>t.jidf
You guys are really coming on way too strong try sailing it back by about 90%

Kill all Jewish and israeli children.

Attached: 1536641486723.png (700x480, 26K)

Fucking retarded strawman
Kys for being stupid

>This
Fuck israel.

Attached: 1535941557793.jpg (960x676, 38K)

Obvious shill is obvious

Smash the head of a Jew!

Attached: 1535128559302.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>Hating israel and jews
>A shill
Pick one yiddrasil.

Attached: 1536885906325.gif (232x377, 209K)

>if I call him a Jew no one will notice
Ok moshie

You hate jews because they have imposed conditions which ultimately lead to our race's genocide, so it serves our purposes to open people's eyes to the ongoing program of genocide, everything including the jew will fall once the anti-white is seen advocating genocidal conditions on our race.

Lol
Israel is an apartheid state.

Attached: 1534312769177.png (720x628, 637K)

When the time comes I fully expect you lesser whites to die protecting the higher white class. Do not disappoint me.

As long as Jews die I care not.

They don't hate Jews, they ARE fucking jews shilling and creating noise on a decent thread before it gains any traction. This thread is about white genocide, screaming about killing Jewish children only serves to jump topic and reduce interest in the subject by any user trying to sift thru this thread.

This is a war of words until it becomes a war of guns and knives. Get on our consistent message and expose the anti-white as the genocidal maniac they are

Stop derailing the bread about WHITEGENOCIDE not killing Jewish children you fucking spaz

Good, obedience to higher whites will be rewarded. Perhaps we'll let you breed.
I do not trust you stormfags to do the work. You've existed for decades and yet have only hurt our mission.

That is exactly what i what I'm trying to get at thank you desu

I'm here to make white kids with my wife, you guys can fuck off, all you do is argue with each other and get nothing done. I hope there's less shitty whites in the future, you guys just shit everything up.

>Kill a single one of god's chosen people
>They hate God
>They hate Jesus and Mary even more
>They hate and dehumanize anyone who isn't them
>God's chosen

Attached: 1438403303806.jpg (560x461, 72K)

I am not a stormfag and I am ultimately trying to get a tactic into our hands that does not talk about the jewish mind laser or black crime stats.

I am arguing for an optics friendly tactic.

I'm going to go over this and see if it's retarded
Will be back

Nice input, so astounding your level of intellect with this comment. Wow, just... Woooow..

Nvm I thought this was something completely different
Won't be back

BUGS, while good intentions does not work. You need to go out there and start the war yourself, not repeat outdated prescripted talk on the internet.

You are saying that a consistent message does not work, despite the fact that the enemy has been using consistent messages to impose these conditions on us.

Guys, a consistent message is the only thing that works

>hey guys I've decided it nothing I'm getting sleepy aren't you guys sleepy?