Pls redpill me

Did Hitler have valid reason to dislike Jews?

The Jews controlled Russia and post WW1 they wanted to spread their Bolshevism and communism to Germany but Hitler suppressed them knowing they were a threat to the country. Is it Americas fault for not taking in Germany's Jews that the holocaust happened.

Attached: 5rNXHKr.png (457x450, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8th_Politburo_and_the_8th_Secretariat_of_the_Russian_Communist_Party_(Bolsheviks)
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_für_Sexualwissenschaft
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What is Weimar Republic

pls no hate I am burger education

No. He had no legitimate reason. It was a farce.

"No goyim. Hitler was the ebilist man in history.

B-but what about all of the images on google about dead jews

He just framed them; used the Jews as a scapegoat in order to fulfill his own world domination plans.

Hitler and his friends even accused Jews of being behind communism in Russia. And you still see uneducated stormfags on this board preach the same bullshit.

Attached: 1387691322574.gif (620x566, 1.32M)

this.

I agree he used the Jews as a scapegoat for their loss of WW1, but Jews were behind communism in Russia. Also how is Tel Aviv this time of the year Ezra?

Marx, Lenin, and Trotsky were all Jews. The Bolsheviks were overwhelmingly Jewish.

Attached: Jewing.jpg (780x773, 159K)

No one said anything about the dead Jews. I’m saying that Hitler had no legitimate reason to hate them.

at that time, marx was long dead and lenin was severely paralyzed in a wheelchair
also, stalin (leader of the bolsheviks) wasn't even jewish.

neck yourself, kiddo.

Oh, I thought you were saying the holocaust was a farse.

t. Proxy larpers
t. newfags that don't know what bait is

Attached: adolf_hitler.jpg (724x976, 200K)

It's a known fact he used jews as a scapegoat, but other than that I hate jews for bringing communism and that stupid feminazi shit, well deserved if you ask me.

Attached: hitler connor.png (2048x3059, 1.09M)

You can spend hours on this question; i'll save you the hours. The Jews had taken control of the banking system. Like they do in Africa with banks today.

>femenazi
>nazi

Jews were responsible for Nazism? Interesting

>Falling for the bait

Dude banks lmao

You fell for the bait it seems

seething leaf

All he wanted was a glass of juice.

Attached: 8db.jpg (650x550, 62K)

Actual reason.
tl;dr Hitler wanted to gas the banks, it just so happened all the coin holders were jewish. It's like blaming cops for removing all crime from a city and coincidentally that leads to a nigger hecatomb.

Attached: jews financed hitler.png (1680x2975, 999K)

>believing the holocaust happened

well there's your problem right there. thanks Raul Hillberg.

Attached: telcalls2.jpg (323x205, 20K)

jews were responsible for russias communism and genocides.

Hitler also sees this as the truth, wants to stop this, he finds out the jew rabbithole goes even further than expected.

Unfortunately america have always been the vehicle for jews as long it has existed and was used to end it

>not believing the holocaust happened

>when you lose the argument, just call the opposition "bait"
kek.

Attached: 15912815522.jpg (500x519, 93K)

>pointing out that you're falling for terrible bait
>somehow means I'm seething
Can you be any more retarded?

Attached: laugh.gif (250x230, 916K)

where is source for the amount of Jews in Russias communist government?

No, Russia was responsible for Russian communism

>I hate jews for bringing communism

do you have anything that proves this?
the two inventors of communism was karl marx (jew) and friedrich engels (german).

Ahah we triggered a normie

keep crying

Attached: 51665415641.jpg (253x199, 15K)

Attached: 1512640267794.png (637x540, 469K)

>first Politburo, founded in 1917 to manage the Bolshevik Revolution: Lenin, Zinoviev, Kamenev, Trotsky, Stalin, Sokolnikov and Bubnov.

Trotsky - JEW
Lenin - JEW (It was found out he was 25% jewish later)
Zinoviev - JEW
Kamenev - JEW
Sokolnikov - JEW
Stalin - NON JEW (Although married to a jewess)
Bubnov - NON JEW

Two non-jews, one married to a jewess...

Attached: 75abc-orthodox2bjews.jpg (1024x721, 125K)

He outlined his reasonings in Mein Kampf, the autobiographical book by which he describes his descent into anti-Semitism, and also his political ideals. However, Hitler sucked at tying a bow-tie. It's like he did it for the first time, loosely drooping below where it should be up on the collar, apparently unbuttoned on top.

ok, clearly Hitlers legacy lives on, right? fake jews don't control germany right, it's native germans who want to dilute their blood line? go fuck yourselves, Hitler was a scumbag and he's back, same spirit that was in him is in trump and you're all to blind to see it.

he didn't hate fake jews, he helped them steal the world like a thief in the night, do you assholes miss the point of a mass murder as claimed he did? you cannot rule anything after that happens, yet fake jews rule almost anything that has power connected to it. as if they suffered absolutely no loss of life at all.

yet the armenians which everyone ignore actually did lose millions and don't rule anything and the kikes are the ones who did it to armenia, the true tribe of judah.

you Hitler lovers need to off yourselves. it's almost as if you like being blind and slaves to kikes and the vatican, i'd say that makes you guys worthless to anyone but your masters.

most of the god damn german government were fake jews and still are.

take off that meme flag israelite

>source: my ass

if you check wiki, all the members on there; ONLY 3 out of 9 members. (both candidate and full members) are Jewish.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8th_Politburo_and_the_8th_Secretariat_of_the_Russian_Communist_Party_(Bolsheviks)

Attached: 159012591258.jpg (700x586, 86K)

Wow, the israelites are out in full force today.

80-85% of the first communist party of russia were jews - vladimir putin

e y e o p e n i n g p o s t

Look up the names retard, even (((Wikipedia))) lists them as jews.
Moving the goal posts I see, I like how I gave you the members of the first Politburo, yet you're linking me to the 8th.
Let's look at the 8th Politburo anyways.

Bukharin - Jewish wife
Zinoviev - Jew
Kalinin - Non-jew (Later replaced by Sverldov who was jewish)
Stasova - Non-jew
Kamenev - Jew
Krestinsky - Possible jew (Vyacheslav Molotov (also married to a jewess btw) maintained that Krestinsky's family had converted from Judaism to Eastern Orthodoxy.)
Lenin - Jew
Stalin - Non-jew (married to jewess)
Trotsky - Jew

Terrible effort my man.

Attached: bb9bd42c76907933915b36b2add80b72.jpg (400x514, 42K)

>arguing with jews
lmao

Attached: fellow white people.png (5052x2526, 1.44M)

Read protocols, ameritard.

lmao we see right through you, kike

Attached: первый народный коммисариат 1.jpg (618x398, 52K)

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

>if you check wiki

sir

Attached: 1589384023.jpg (1000x612, 165K)

Jews cant even banter

protocols of zion are fake

Fake is perfect replica of original, your remark is invalid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_für_Sexualwissenschaft
>The Institute of Sex Research was opened in 1919 by Magnus Hirschfeld (JUDE) and his collaborator Arthur Kronfeld (JUDE)
>Magnus Hirschfeld coined the term transsexualism,[6] identifying the clinical category which his colleague Harry Benjamin (JUDE) would later develop in the United States.

Attached: frankfurt school.jpg (800x504, 72K)

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion (Russian: Пpoтoкoлы cиoнcких мyдpeцoв) or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is an antisemitic fabricated text purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination. The hoax was first published in Russia in 1903, translated into multiple languages, and disseminated internationally in the early part of the 20th century. According to the claims made by some of its publishers, the Protocols are the minutes of a late 19th-century meeting where Jewish leaders discussed their goal of global Jewish hegemony by subverting the morals of Gentiles, and by controlling the press and the world's economies.

Henry Ford funded printing of 500,000 copies that were distributed throughout the United States in the 1920s. The Nazis sometimes used the Protocols as propaganda against Jews; it was assigned by some German teachers, as if factual, to be read by German schoolchildren after the Nazis came to power in 1933,[1] despite having been exposed as fraudulent by The Times of London in 1921. It is still widely available today in numerous languages, in print and on the Internet, and continues to be presented by some proponents as a genuine document.

Aha and where did you get that info, from JEW controlled Wikipedia, you rotten kike?

bait/10

yup