FUCK KAVANAUGH IS A RAPIST

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK IT REALLY IS OVER THIS TIME

Attached: FFFFFUCCCCCCK.jpg (943x427, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ftQNuv_MsjY
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Almost_raped
ranker.com/list/democrat-sex-scandals/web-infoguy
fastpeoplesearch.com/christine-margaret-blasey_id_G4400443031290315131
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((They))) did the same thing with Clarence Thomas and he got confirmed anyway. Stop being a cuck.

EXCLUSIVE PHOTO OF BRETT KAVANAUGH SERVING FOOD TO ONE OF HIS RAPE VICTIMS

DON'T LET THIS STORY GET BURIED

Attached: AP18192834912118.jpg (1024x683, 169K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ftQNuv_MsjY

Wow I’m not convinced yet
Create a few more threads and I’ll believe you

It's time to stop treating Democrats as valid participants in the government.

There was no rape. He drunkenly attempted to seduce a girl a party 30 fucking years ago. She's an Californian professor, pretty much says al you need to know.

I thought she got shoved in the closet?

This. Weird how every single time someone rises to prominence all of a sudden they raped someone thirty years prior.

yes. all those girls he raped in his boys only school.

Attached: 1401730864764.gif (250x220, 1.58M)

Wow and she stayed silent all this time and only decided to come out halfway through his hearing which was going extremely well, what a coincidence!

i believe its spelled cohencidence, leaf.

And it turned him into a right wing extremist out of spite. He was the best thing to happen to the court. It's good they're pulling this again, roe is about to be gone just as a fuck you to the left.

Only one scoop? He can’t keep getting away with this!

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Almost_raped

Oh hey the out of nowhere loaded accusations that those women never went to the police about trick. Surely this hasn't been used multiple times since 2015 and this time it will work!
Insanity.

good thing he wasnt serving the watermelon

>Leaf poster changes flag and makes another thread about this
Gonna be confirmed. Roy Moore was a pain in McConnells ass and he had way more skeletons. Groping a 18 year old 30 years ago as an 18 year old, even if true (it’s not) won’t mean shit.

Sorry for your loss, you better hope RBG doesn’t croak.

Communist Rats are really digging up artifacts over the last three years.

>every single time someone rises to prominence all of a sudden they raped someone thirty years prior

Maybe we're missing a step in becoming successful. Maybe doin a rape is a way for a man to affirm his masculinity and keep his confidence throughout his life. Like a personal meme.

I can imagine Kavanaugh sitting there staring down the confirmation committee thinking "It's okay Kavanaugh keep, cool, you're a tough, powerful, man. If anything goes sideways you can just rape everybody in here like that girl 30 years ago."

He probably used it at every stage of his life.

Everything was a breeze after that.

Exams and SATs?

Rape Thoughts.

First court case?

Delicious rape thoughts.

Birth of First child?

Don't cry. Rape thoughts.

First time feeding the homeless and kind of unsure of where to stand and what to do?

Rape thoughts.

Maybe rape is what is part of and helps make a successful man in our society is all I'm saying.

Attached: 30yrboomer.jpg (1080x1263, 149K)

I’m a male who had sex with Kavanaugh classmate Mark Judge.
You know how I know kavanaugh didn’t attempt to rape her? Because Mark judge is a homosexual.
He’s also very jealous. If Mark judge felt gilted by Kavanaugh, he would have told everyone Kavanugh attempted to rape her.

mostly republicans though

and that one liberal comedian from MN

her political views?

So she's going to be sued into oblivion, right?

the democrat party needs to be destroyed, they are fucking trash trying to destroy us.

yeah probably

One of you go shoot that bitch now,

is this the
>things no being investigated by the fbi
thread?

this post glows in the dark.
kys fed.

Fuck he is a Caps fan? GTFO

Attached: 1531453174836.jpg (327x346, 62K)

>California professor

What do you think?

Patrick Swayze is back

I see
Shouldn't be taken seriously, then

Sorry Mr FBI this is a board of peace.

Big K will weather the storm, and he will be fine.
Laughing at Jews for this setup. Too little too late, but the best they can hope for is more stalling.

>leaf
why do they keep coming here?
who knows
they're like lemmings

LISTEN

AND

BELIEVE

Haha democrats are shameless...

Looks like an attempt to discredit someone by the feds.

glow harder nigger

Attached: iphone-5-retna-display.jpg (600x406, 49K)

This shit is so stupid

These smear campaigns just turn more people away from the Democratic party

Attached: 1535102858087.png (645x729, 77K)

Why don't you Mr.FBI man?

You're a retard and should probably kill yourself

Youre a fuckin leaf

thats just what teen boys do

>thought he might

Attached: 1422974688984.jpg (245x196, 8K)

I want the CIAniggers to leave.

There is no case on the way and its hard to construct one, that will not be eaten by the upper circuits.

so shes a proffesor in cali, lets start asking questions.
anyone know what she teaches yet?
what was she and her husband going to counseling for?
has she made any accusations in the past of anyone else?
we need to dig.

This.
All that talk about Roe v. Wade leaving anytime soon is just left-induced hysteria. It'd be great if it were gone, but I doubt it would be challenged within the next decade.

Attached: image.jpg (500x1025, 91K)

Underrated

Actually there is 13 cases about to be heard. Not only would any of those cases give them a reason to re-rule on roe v wade, but the rulings on these cases severely limit abortion rights as it is. Abortion is gone by the end of Trump's term.

worked with that guy in alabama

Christ this shill garbage. Sage

ranker.com/list/democrat-sex-scandals/web-infoguy

"look boss! I posted it again!"
"They'll surely believe it now."

/thread
/allthreads

Attached: harras.jpg (1132x595, 187K)

I have read she donates to democrat causes, is a professor in California. Wasn't Anita Hill a professor or did she become one as her reward for lying about Thomas >?

>three decades later

Most of those cases are about forcing people to hear speech they don't want or adding unreasonable burdens to clinics.
The only way to get to this is widen the scope of the rather narrow cases to make an all around slap on the topic.
I will not doubt they will do it if they could, but that would finally politicise the court. Those guys want to sit there for 40 years.
They don't have any need to play the aces in the first or second round. They can stay on course, chipping away things, but keep the flagpost there for now until the right case comes along.

I saw this on another blog

Current Address
Map 3872 Duncan Pl
Palo Alto, CA 94306-4548

Phone Numbers
(650) 704-5505 - Wireless

(650) 561-3433 - LandLine/Services

(650) 575-5775 - Wireless

She's teaches clinical psychology.

blah blah blah blah no one cares anymore

concern trolling is also really cringey

Fucking this. Kavanaugh is playing it cool and professional because he is even more determined than before to get in there. That's a slow loathing they are fueling within him that will make him go further right.

when trump is re-elected in 2020, leftist will give up hope. they will begin saying things like 'no one ever goes to jail, they wont even arrest trump'. meanwhile kavanaugh will still be a supreme court justice and trump will continue to maga. accept you fate and just give up, you wont change anything

I bet doxxing her will really help him..

Can she prove anything?

nah, THE BRETT DON'T FRET

I saw this on another blog

Current Address
Map 3872 Duncan Pl
Palo Alto, CA 94306-4548

Phone Numbers
(650) 704-5505 - Wireless

(650) 561-3433 - LandLine/Services

(650) 575-5775 - Wireless

You might be onto something, leafbro

Attached: 1535335519632.jpg (229x250, 6K)

By voluntarily coming public, the accuser has implicitly agreed that she wants to talk about her alleged experience. Since this matter concerns every American and not just a handful of democrat elected officials and some hand-picked journalist, all Americans have the right to question her on her story.

Worked on Bill Cosby.

All memes aside, who DIDN'T rape someone when they were in high school?

just more slander from the democrats he will get in i remember the Hill vs Thomas case and look how that ended up fore Thomas and Trump will still get 2 terms if you don't think so just sit back and watch Good thing's are about to happen

Yes 1st sgt!

Attached: HEAVENS-GATE-AWAY-TEAM--PATCH-1.jpg (1000x1000, 213K)

Oh look, another (((rape))) accusation. Quelle suprise.

All sex is rape. Trying to have heterosexual sex is propagating white privilege.

WHITE SUPREMACISTS BTFO!

DRUMPF IS DONE!

Holy shit nigger. Use punctuation. I can't tell where one sentence ends and another begins.

IT BEGINS!

Attached: 5d6dc3828ff6b593cde3dca20b014ef7e5439d912a917fd01823d72d8b5b8bf5pol.jpg (640x454, 27K)

>I thought he might be a murderous rapist, so I kept it to myself for 30 years. Miraculously, he didn't go on to rape or murder anyone else.

This guy has a point.

Ironically, that is.