What was life like in nazi germany? we're the people happy? was the economy good?

what was life like in nazi germany? we're the people happy? was the economy good?

Attached: germqny.jpg (290x174, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Nazi_Germany
web.nli.org.il/sites/NLI/English/collections/personalsites/Israel-Germany/Weimar-Republic/Pages/Inflation.aspx
helsinki.fi/iehc2006/papers3/Spoerer85.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was like living in the Empire from Star Wars

Super oppressive. If you werent blinde hair blue eyed aryan you would be destined to get gased and turned to soap.

I know an old lady who was a young girl during the Nazi era - she said she loved going to youth clubs, since there was nothing else to do because of poverty. In that sense, people were happy. At least in the first few years.

The war wasn't very good for general happiness or the economy though.

I know someone that lived in it and the worse thing they forced her to do was change her name to a more german sounding one, so still better than communism

thanks for the insight user

women were pure, innocent and sweet
men were honorable
jews were btfo

Attached: 26.jpg (630x858, 186K)

Short answer, you life might be good if you're one of the rich elites. For normal people, it was hell, and only got worse as the war went on

Men were either worked like slaves on meager wages or sent to the frontlines to die. Often both as the Nazis grew more desparate as they gradually lost the war.

Women had their rights taken away and were basically forced to be housewives or other traditionally female jobs (daycare, agricultural work, etc.) with no hope whatsoever of being treated as equal to men.

In general, after the Nazis came to power the real wages of workers went down while working hours increased. Management salaries and dividend payouts both rose dramatically.

Nazism only benefited the rich while the average people were worse off. Hitler had to start WW2 to steal and plunder other countrys' resources because the nazi state was on the verge of bankruptcy. As the war went on the German economy was basically North Korea tier and their people barely even had food to eat.

Source: I have a masters degree in history, with a focus on Fascism and the Holocaust.

Attached: m8v17n39fs511.jpg (1440x2031, 193K)

>mutt education

It was alot better than the degenerate shit we have today

If you like the smell of burning flesh, the sight of native American symbols, and the occult, then it would be nice.

it was pretty dank prewar

We should start region locking Canucks

i can see life was very shitty and oppressive there

Sounds amazing! Thank you Professor for your wonderful Insights, I love Hitler more than ever now!

Attached: 1537032761790.jpg (1134x850, 232K)

Also keep in mind that Germany came out of a deep recession, especially in the 1930s there was widespread optimism. They hosted the olympics, their airships were conquering the world and the economy was doing much better than it had all century. Young people belonged to groups and had an identity. Most people were even willing to turn a blind eye to some human rights violations that were already going on. Kristallnacht, the elimination of political enemies, displacement of minorities, etc.

The turn of the 1940s changed everything though. Many people lost everything they owned. Either due to war, or reposession by the nazis. Metal objects were confiscated, cars were confiscated, art was confiscated. Everything that was gained in the 1930s was lost again until the end of the 1950s, and Germany was back in poverty.

It's difficult to say wether or not it was good or bad, and it's very difficult to see it from a neutral standpoint too.

KEK this photo is golden

Attached: 1503725194956.png (435x435, 221K)

>"I have a masters degree in (((history)), with a focus on being a good goy"

Attached: image.jpg (1024x910, 46K)

Germany came out of the recession, then the Nazis seized power and ran the economy into the ground.

Germany did recover well in the 1930s but that was because Hitler borrowed a ton for public works especially rearmament. And from 1939 to 1944 the German economy was dependent on taking the riches from countries they conquered and once the Soviets and then the Brits/Americans attacked on three sides their economy got tightened pretty fast.

the economy had recovered before hitler began rearming

>If you like the smell of burning flesh
Oh please

You're right, the economy was already recovering from the great depression.

Hitler at first just benefited from it with declining unemployment in his first few years.

A bit like Trump is bragging with a recovering economy now.

>working hours increased
So why is Hitler known for inventing the 9-to-5?

ok Rabbi

Hitler is credited for a lot of weird things that he didn't do.

Designing the Autobahn system is one of them.

So...life was like America in the 1930s, but just on the losing side of a war.

So tell me again why Germany was the bad guys?

I know you're being facetious, but this is actually what the average American believes if you ask them

>muh obama economy

The fact that the Holocaust happened? And they were planning to exterminate many millions more people had they won the war?

Attached: 1516453547915.jpg (462x349, 35K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180910-211730.jpg (1052x763, 145K)

You are aware where you are, right?

>Source: I have a masters degree in history, with a focus on Fascism and the Holocaust.

Attached: tyronekek.gif (264x242, 3.16M)

Awful, no and from 35 to 43 yes.

Attached: B589617D-D094-4464-8CF8-34D0E2F46033.jpg (590x340, 28K)

>THE HOLOHOAX
>they would totally kill everyone, why wont you believe it?
>on an anonymous board
>I have a masters degree in history, with a focus on Fascism and the Holocaust.

Attached: moon man.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>poles
>80% to be exterminated

You know there is a direct source from Hitler himself praising Poles as "incredibly clever", and wanted to absorb them into the German gene pool directly. There is evidence of Ukrainians with German documentation stating that they were "Aryans" and Latvians had their own 100,000 strong unit serving under the Waffen SS.

Your bullshit is based upon nothing but rubbish, propaganda and biased secondary sources. Please don't post again.

Attached: 1471820388412.png (429x410, 11K)

(((Academics))) like you are a disgrace to the study of history. Go back to sucking Shlomo's circumcised cock and regurgitating his bullshit without doing any of the research for yourself, reading the primary sources from all sides, and coming to your own conclusions.

Attached: 1536289827061.png (500x500, 130K)

it was shitty, goverment was involved in literally everything and if you didn't agree you were fucked. And about ecenomy, it was all pretty good but couldn't compare to let's say british one

he is right tho

He copies information from dubious sources (at best) and his arguments are based on logical fallacies. "Right" isn't a word I would use to describe him.

>primary sources
If you actually knew anything about studying history, you'll know that primary sources aren't necessarily better than secondary sources. Especially when it comes to subjects like WW2, where literal Nazi propaganda can be considered a primary source, but secondary sources are usually produced after decades of careful research and analysis.

>Hitler praising Poles
Yeah, that was before Piłsudski died. After that and a couple of other events, he changed his tune.

>Hitler specifically says he wants to absorb Poles into the German nation, not destroy them
>some Jew decades later decides that Hitler wanted to destroy 80-85% of poles because that's what his feelings tell him

>primary sources aren't necessarily better than secondary sources.

Attached: 1530739067892.png (500x497, 175K)

Poles in Warsaw rebel against the German General Government to aid Communists in their takeover of eastern Europe and the Germans put down this revolt by killing the rebels? That's not "changing tunes", that's consistent with pretty much every uprising in history.

it was beautiful

>primary sources
>illegitimate when it goes against my narrative

Bruh...

>secondary sources
>produced after decades of (((careful research and analysis)))

I don't know, why don't you listen to Holocaust survivors who aren't Elie Wiesel and argue against the claim of the gas chambers? I wonder why their voices are silenced? Why not read the documents from the German camps? Let's hear from other victims of the Holocaust that weren't Jewish, lets say Slavs and POWs. Let's hear what they have to say.

Oh wait... I hate to say this, but Holocaust history is not about getting to the truth, but rather reinforcing a narrative that six million Jews were killed by the Germans through increasingly ridiculous claims of abuse and then silencing anyone who questions the narrative. This is not honest academic debate, this is akin to a cult's doctrine.

Attached: FidgetSpinner Think.gif (320x320, 236K)

>When everyone was united and working as one cohesive nation, under God all while expelling jews to their own separate nation.... was it good?
user, I...

Attached: 1537098697059.jpg (725x566, 141K)

where did he say primary sources arent legitimate

>I have a masters degree in history, with a focus on Fascism and the Holocaust.

Attached: Lel.png (500x375, 275K)

Attached: who was considered aryan.jpg (4000x2700, 1.36M)

Attached: germany.png (2300x940, 493K)

>native American symbols
Hahahahaha

Except it’s literally nothing like that at all.

>primary sources aren't necessarily better than secondary sources
>literal Nazi propaganda

This faggot is setting up a strawman. Maybe he should study Philosophy on the side, maybe be a little better in debating the hivemind of weaponized autism.

I'm sure they were very happy having their country invaded and bombed.

I’ve never heard anyone credit him with the actual design of the project. He rightly gets credited for its construction and implementation because his government was the only one to actually get it done.

>with a focus on Fascism and the Holocaust
>focus on Holocaust
Do they give out degrees for SF in Canada now?

>native american symbols

this is bait.

Show me a us president, or any Western president, that can walk in the crowds or speak without 5 inch plexiglass or bomb squad, swat, the popo and secret service and shit.

All the pictures with Hitler are among the crowds, it would have been easy to take the fucker out(WWII easy access to guns...) But if you look closer everyone is happy to be there

PS all the pictures with Sadam Hussein are among the crowds in a time when the media told us that he's people hated him...

Let that sink in for a second

>women
>pure, innocent and sweet
Kek, but only because men and society demanded it of them, the fucking herd animals.

British economy was stagnant trash that actually grew dependent on its colonies in order to maintain itself. I hope you were joking.

>>primary sources aren't necessarily better than secondary sources.

The absolute state of the leaf. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a muttburger because of all the b/zoomers, but goddamn Canada.

Yeah, and those secondary sources produced decades later are founded on the propagandistic primary sources created during the war, with added hindsight bias and victor’s history. Wew, so much better.

Okay, I'm starting to think that this Leaf is just a LARP and he's just here to troll us.

Attached: The Leaf.jpg (517x650, 78K)

as long as you weren't a jew, life was good

Before the war would be paradise, they just had got out of the worst economic and socially crisis in history and were facing a golden age for germany, statistically speaking. In the middle of the war to the end should had been shit as hell because the war effort was consuming most of the economy.
Oh and for minorities and jews was not really good i guess, i mean, concentration camps and shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Nazi_Germany
web.nli.org.il/sites/NLI/English/collections/personalsites/Israel-Germany/Weimar-Republic/Pages/Inflation.aspx
helsinki.fi/iehc2006/papers3/Spoerer85.pdf

Stop right there goy

>what was life like in nazi germany?
If you protested, you were guillotined. doesn't sound like a fun time to me.

Attached: 1534288749639.jpg (604x604, 33K)

There's a 47% you're anti-white.

Attached: 1534596598817.png (510x580, 80K)

Well yeah, that's the idea.
Women only do as much as the men of their society allows them to do.
We are their caretakers, and it's ultimately western men's fault that our women became whores. They were always whores but we would not allow them to be whores or give them the opportunity.
Thanks to the jew subverting western men for nearly a century, we've become weak and now we live in the result.

Attached: 1512847931446.gif (245x258, 1012K)

That this cunt has the nerve to come here and tell us shit like this is annoying at the very least.

I thought that was Lenin; his whole "8h sleep, 8h rest, 8h work" shtick during the New Economic Plan before he died.

Attached: 1519253825705.jpg (592x600, 45K)

German maidens *loved* Hitler

Attached: 44aac7fdbaad92b3a26b6e4323bd8fe7.jpg (497x682, 70K)

p comfy desu

Attached: life in nazi.png (1898x1394, 2.29M)

In all of those Jesus is not calling the Jews followers of Satan; but the (((Jews))).

Fake Jews

Hitlers rise to power was before JFK’s assassination. After JFK died, there were no more open top motorcades with political leaders. It could’ve happened to Hitler, but it didn’t.

Don’t take what a people do under Nazi rule to be what they would do under normal circumstance. Nazis executed the innocent for show regularly in Poland.

>peak boomer posting

Read a fucking history book instead of relying on dumshit larp posts. It was a shit place to live as with any authoritarian regime

No the fucking people weren't happy they were going into an anger-fueled revenge war after just getting out of the last one after several centuries of doing nothing but having anger-fueled revenge wars.
They were mad.

>blinde hair

>Poles aiding communists
Sure thing, Mr. Molotov-Ribbentrop. The Warsaw Uprising happened because Nazi fucks were oppressing the country not because they wanted the Soviets to take over.

Attached: 1529025062752.jpg (426x481, 29K)

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 49K)

Attached: 1536090522012.png (211x239, 5K)

fuck off retard

Attached: 1535356351380s.jpg (113x125, 3K)

>lives in nanny state
how retarded can you be chang?