The alt-sodomite's biggest media personality is a guy with a Jewish wife and a funny-looking nose

>the alt-sodomite's biggest media personality is a guy with a Jewish wife and a funny-looking nose

Attached: kike enoch cartoon.jpg (522x513, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJzkbQqEmOU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>memeflag
hi kike

Attached: 1508569620015.jpg (780x398, 87K)

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT MIKE ENOCH'S FLAB

Attached: 1529094967392.jpg (433x505, 32K)

>memflag
>"""alt"""

go back to 9gag

Here's a recording of him saying that, for anyone who thinks that's fake.
youtube.com/watch?v=sJzkbQqEmOU
in awe at the size of this lad
absolute Jewnit

>from new york
>meet nice girl.
>jewish.exe
>no big deal, those milkers my man!
>years pass, exposed to jewish family, learn about the jewish manipulation of the economy
>start talking to friends about it.
>friends notice too, start recommending authors who've written about it.
>read said authors, learn more.
>holy shit, kikes are evil as fuck.
>your wife is one, but she doesn't seem to have a negative reaction to your newfound knowledge. she just laughs it off, but acknowledges that you have a point.
>start a moderately right wing podcast.
>slowly start acknowledging jewish power.
>soon it becomes impossible to ignore, so you invent 5-6 major counter-semitic memes.
>podcastBlowsUpOhShit,tiff
>can't tell anyone about your jewish wife, you're in too deep.
>people find out anyway.
>wife forced to divorce you. you're forced to tell everyone.
>we met before I found out about the kikes.
>apparently this is not enough explanation for some people.
>continue to create the single most influential media empire in the jew-aware political sphere.
>still rejected by purists.
>fight and bleed for the cause.
>still not enough.
>face jail time, court struggles, doxxing, firing, blackballing, blacklisting, loss of career.
>still not enough, you married a jew once.

what do?

>have kike wife
>have her come on your supposedly anti-semitic podcast and contribute content
hmmmmm
really activates my almonds

>The classic one minute audio clip with zero context.
Truly groundbreaking evidence.

Attached: 1512819501698.png (645x729, 59K)

Mike is great, that's why you are making D&C threads about him.

>He thinks Jow Forums is alt-kike.
Back to your poolparty mike.

he has been really useful to white nationalism though and is a great speaker. I can forgive the mistakes of the past considering how much of an asset he has been and how he divorced her.

This has too much nuance and subtle social factors for autistic larpers to understand.

Oh, its Enoch, I always thought that was supposed to be Mike from RedLetterMedia...

Attached: mike red letter media.png (1920x1080, 2.84M)

Hi fellow patriot, how are you today?

Attached: 1533121362397.png (648x703, 519K)

honestly I still feel bad for enoch. he shouldn't have divorced his wife over that shit.

Got so butt blasted in the other thread you had to start your own avi?

Attached: 5a67dcb5c8af9.png (1106x1171, 206K)

Wasnt she a bnai birth chairwomen? Deep in the cause of Jewish rights/Zionism?
How could she allow her husband to say the things she said, obviously she knew about his podcast/views.
>Unless
It was all a ploy to get info on others "alt right" people, have a mole deep inside the new growing "alt right"movement that would be there day 1, someone who would never be suspected of being a mole.
>Maybe just maybe this was a Kim Philby type of spy, someons who knew and planned on decades of deep undercover work to expose world nazism

I dont trust him, neither should anyone with a brain. Consequences arent real, they are evidence to something larger. In this case a maasive scam to infiltrate and be in control of a "alt right" media empire.

If you think he is the only one, think again

Attached: 1536937826737.jpg (751x960, 118K)

I know she was with B'nai B'rith, I don't know how deep her involvement went. What I do know, though, is that she is deeply involved with the NYC drag community.

Attached: enoch wife drag.png (932x605, 538K)

The only thing Mike Enoch is the biggest of his is body size

I don't know if you realize it but most alt-right figureheads are blatant zionists from a libertarian background. the movement was jewed from the very start, and that's a good thing.
if you guys are going to get an ethnostate then you'll have to work with jews and feds. there's really no other way to do it

Attached: 1527278592282.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

are you even trying?

I like Mike, fuck all of you niggers.

Attached: enoch.jpg (637x878, 169K)

The alt-kike movement was created in israel. The billionaire who is funding the movement Robert Mercer and his daughter Rebekah are raging zionist kikes. The kikes now own the entire political spectrum for extreme left to extreme right.

Attached: Breitbart-News-Israel.png (1020x1150, 1.08M)

Attached: 1.jpg (433x505, 56K)

>the alt-sodomite
Jow Forums is a place for tolerance of faggotry and degeneracy ... in Israel.

Attached: Tel-Aviv-Pride-Parade-Israel-00.jpg (1444x960, 292K)

One look at this guy told me he wasn't white and (unrelatedly) can't be trusted.
Any white who didn't immediately see that is doomed anyway.

>Jews are the best at everything, even being Nazis

Where does that leave the rest of us?

No one cares what you think

Well put.

I'm saving for the next D&C thread on Enoch.

This guy has done more than enough to make up for any ideological missteps in his past.

How many of you can say you've never done something that you regret?

Also, these threads are always completely disingenuous ignoring the facts as they stand today namely that:

1. He split from his wife as soon as she realised the extent of his involvement of WN.

2. He's now lost the weight and looking pretty slim.

3. Most importantly he has created probably the most effective media outlet for WNs we have ever had.

As someone who's been into this stuff since 2008 - it was boring as hell to only have Stormfront radio with Don Black, David Duke or Howard Covington to listen to. Yeah, they all made the points, but they were all obviously so tired and jaded and honestly could not tell a good joke if their life depended on it, which is the most important thing that TRS brought to the table.

Making WN funny, cool and edgy is how we are going to win and therightstuff.biz and dailystormer.name have gone a long way to achieving this goal.

Attached: service before self fashwave.png (749x1024, 1.12M)

FTN had better be up in 30 or im joining in the "Enoch is a Jew" shill thread!

Attached: 1536517321003.gif (297x229, 2.22M)

Fuck, forgot to SAGE, two more points as well:

The clip that is always quoted where his wording implies he is a Jew has been addressed numerous times on the show. He misspoke, as often happens, especially when you are doing thousands of hours of content. He does it all the time with things like 'zero polerance tolicy' so much so that it's become a meme.

I'm convinced that 90% of these threads are started by anti-fa trying to divide and conquer, and 9% by 1.0 types who are salty that he has had more success in 4 years then they have had in 20, the remaining 1% are probably genuinely misinformed.

Attached: libertarian to alt right pipeline in a nutshell.png (720x1080, 776K)