The only footage of the 'plane' hitting the pentagon

Why do sheeple just accept this?

Attached: KiwVO1.gif (320x238, 820K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=--_RGM4Abv8
youtube.com/watch?v=_T4Lj37qWt4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Southwest_Airlines_Flight_1771
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The govt said this is how it happened. Why would they lie.

because of the other version that was shown on news stations at the time

Attached: pentagon -fake.gif (262x215, 131K)

also this one

Attached: pent.gif (852x568, 1023K)

Lets form an armed mob and raid the Pentagon for the footage

The Pentagon has has been described as a crown of jewels for all the cameras around it there are hundreds of videos of this occurrence even the gas station across the street from the pentagon's video was seized by the FBI the entire 9/11 story is a fake inside job treasonous act and all you f******, just sit on your ass and type and all the pigs in New York cops in the New York fire department's it like little cowards they just like there parades so I don't really give a f*** anymore

Because an Israeli (((reparations))) sub shooting a cruise missile is beyond the gullible goyim’s comprehension.

Attached: F4C22397-7D67-449E-B95D-0918AB962C7E.jpg (1200x994, 719K)

america is dead and we live off it's animated corpse.

Attached: the-zombie-states-of-america-1-12829-1354057437-1_big[1].jpg (355x236, 125K)

whoa dude relax

can a missile really fly that low? a pole in the ground could destroy it. it looks like one of those tests where the use a track to move a plane really fast into a wall to test how it explodes or whatever.

I repeat it was a cruise missile launched from a German made submarine for Israeli jews.

Attached: 744AC570-BA53-4898-8068-1B6335B33FC6.jpg (1071x803, 222K)

The building exploded before the engines or fuel tanks? Ok.

The Pentagon had hundreds of cameras inside and outside. Why didn't the FBI realeas any of the footage? Is it because there was no plane? Instead there was a bomb that was planted in unoccupied offices that have just been renovated just before the attack. Next to theses offices, there were huge tanks of kerozene for the heliport nearby. They but some plane debris in those office to simulate the presence of a plane but it wasn't enough to convince anybody

Attached: 1374552996.png (1065x329, 1010K)

What the fuck do you think Israel has been doing with those Dolphin Class subs made by Germans? The cruise missile was probably built in the USA to resemble an airliner. Jews blew it up to hide the fact that Israel stole 2.3 trillion dollars to do 9/11.

Attached: 0CDDFA25-E9B6-4648-A43D-678B9E6A7844.jpg (797x748, 107K)

Ryan Dawson thinks you're a dumb fuck

as if the plane's nose was filled with explosives powerful enough to wipe out a portion of the building and disintegrate the entire bulk of the plane leaving no trace, not even undercarriages

Cause it looks like a plane hitting a building, and in 2001 it was about as good as you could expect.
The thing retards that say it was a cruise missile never can answer is the size of the fireball. Its simple, cruise missiles cannot carry that much fuel to create that kind of fireball. Unless they shot a 1960's bromarc or something antiquated like that.
They'll say you are a jewnigger, and then make some shit up about fuel air explosives (which don't look like that either).

It was a Raytheon cruise missile

Was it, a gasoline truck explosion?

I always thought the pentagon was a dumb choice for a target, yeah you would have sacrificed less lives but the white house would have been a much bigger symbolic target. The images of a burning white house would have more of an impact in the hearts and minds of the population

Attached: burning-of-the-white-house.jpg (650x400, 49K)

> muh radeon cruz mizle

Jet liners carry more fuel than one of those tankers.

Good explanation CIA

Do you not remember the fourth plane that was going towards the white house but eventually crashed before reaching it?

I thought it was going for the capital building? Tell me more, Jewish overlord

>capital building
Capitol you fucking niggernigel.

it was a cruise missile. documents and evidence relating to investigation of the missing three billion dollars from defense budget were in the office that got hit. more documents were held at cia office in wtc which got hit too. the biggest heist of our times and they covered their tracks pinning the blame on jihadists

The passengers took the terrorist out allegedly then crashed . I think they shot it down before it could crash in to something

Not my fault you guys have retarded spelling for certain words.
>They actually spell color like this

Why? Why would it be bad for it to crash into something?

Those are fake
Its a bomb and the plane is put in afterwards
When you look how the explosion develops its pretty clear
Also the explosions on the two videos are different
Also the lightning on the plane when the explosion occurs is wrong
Its fake
It was an inside job

>able to make a secret plot to throw a missile at the pentagon
>not able to go inside and destroy some documents

Golly, seems like it'd be more trouble than it was worth.

Where is the plane? Why weren't any plane pieces around the explosion?

Obviously these are fake, you're making it sound like it's officially released footage of something. They were made years ago online by someone. No footage of that angle really exists and you don't have to be a genius to know isn't a terrible photoshop

Because they were going mach 0.7 towards the building.
>wut is inertia
and there was a few bits, but obviously not a ton of shit.

but which is real

Attached: 1482022163278.jpg (225x225, 8K)

The OP, the plane wasn't that close and I've never ever seen that other gif before now, and it's pretty obviously fake

Attached: main-qimg-1f30c0f6e8c00fa946cb8dad07c2a167-c.jpg (346x318, 37K)

show me another plane crash where there's not a ton of shit

It was shot down. Cheney or Rumsfeld slipped up.

when planes fly into buildings they blow up instantly. i can explain it to you in very slow, painful detail if you'd like

it involves the speed of the plane, the jet fuel contained within the plane, and the object that the plane is crashing into. planes generally explode when they crash into things though, you can just use that as an easy way of understanding it

Based 9/11

El Al Plane crash. A whole 747 hit right here, but what can you see from a plane? One landing gear truck.

HUR DUR WHERE'D IT GO?!?!?!

Attached: A whole 747.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

I was on a jet and turned on my GPS app. We were going 566 MPH (910 km/h). The low quality surveillance camera just couldn't pick it up.

Where's the plane?

what's up with jews and crashing planes into buildings?

If it was shot down wouldn't there be a long debris field instead of a neat hole in the ground?

I thought it was a cruise missile.

youtube.com/watch?v=--_RGM4Abv8

Parts of the plane can be seen in other photos

and what do you mean we can't see the plane?!
I can even see paper passports from here
not the blackbox though. oughta make those out of paper desu

It literally disappeared in the wall

>9/11 confirmed

It was a cargo flight you retard.

clearly the pilot's passport, as it's often the case, survived the crash

A tow missle can my dude

if people want to believe that 9/11 was an inside job is up to them, but when they say that it's fake because no plane parts where found is just dumb...

I do find it very strange for the plane that hit the pentagon to be flying parallel to the ground though, one would assume that some goat fuckers with low piloting skills would hit the building with a steeper angle of attack from above since it would be much easier to pull off

youtube.com/watch?v=_T4Lj37qWt4

you're the reason why genitally mutilated males don't belong on the internet, it gave you brain damage and I can't see anything positive coming from you, at all.

>my face when a fucking slavshit comments about a short range ballistic missile

Attached: 1509602848223.png (300x300, 123K)

Isn't there a dog that you want to suck your dick?

Because its not like we have a better ones than you, right?

Do you know what thread you are in? SRBMs are a waste of resources. Cheaper and more efficient to use a cruise missile or 10 for the same price.

you are correct, because the plane was not shot down. If it had been hit by a missile it would have scattered debris all over as the structural integrity of the plane failed. Don't listen to the conspiratards

>american speaking about waste of resources and costs of military gear

part in parcel
keep it up cut-dick retard
next you'll bring up flat earth, my senses are tingling

They used flight simulator to train and a steep angle is much less precise then just fly in to it at a low angle

You actually see the same with the wtc at a low angle

What would happen if Trump released 100% indisputable evidence the jewish state was behind the attack?

It would have to be a missile. Crystal City is just off to the right, plus there's significant topography behind and to the right of the camera angle. That's something that's always bothered me; how the fuck could an airliner come in at such a low angle there? Look at the area in GE. No.Fucking.Way

yea its weird as hell. i cant believe anyone thinks the government is telling the truth. at the very least they could admit it was a missile fired by someone else but no way that was a fucking plane

Aviation fuel fies not turn cast iron girders into Mt. Doom's, flowing, liquid magma for ~3 months... But the plane is actually in that image (*as it enters the frame, there are one or two frames that rather obviously 'stencil over' the same passenger jet claimed to have been used)

>literally, Infaux Worms styled, ZOG disinformation
>designed to put low-functioning Above Top Sperg sector plebes on goose chases that make 9-11 truth-seeking look as absurd as ufology has become
>KYS, JIDF rat

Attached: IMG-20180727-WA0006.jpg (767x1600, 261K)

UH OH

Attached: 1536642456426.jpg (1019x574, 265K)

wtf first frame of something hitting there is a tomahawk missile, you sure that's the pentagon?

Really?

Attached: agm_86c_calcm_l4.jpg (840x450, 108K)

"It's a frame"

Attached: Cee-Cee-Ross-Lyles.jpg (418x489, 33K)

>yet the cockpit went all through the towers
9/11 was shady from the start
With the second plane my mom cried but my father laughed
Based

>steep angle is much less precise then just fly in to it at a low angle

can't agree with you there, we are talking about a 757 flying parallel to the ground in a city landscape, and not a highly maneuverable and slower plane like a cessna

>"It's a frame"

If she had a gun to her head and someone was telling her to fake calls to her loved ones, she wouldn't try to whisper some secret message at the end of the call, she'd know she was going to die anyway so she'd say it clearly and be upfront about what's happening.

If you believe the calls couldn't be made in the air and passengers were forced to make them, "It's a frame" was probably "you did great", told to Lyles from someone overseeing the call. Lyles and the passengers probably made the call under the impression they were helping the military with war games or some BS story they were told.

Because it's easier than admitting the truth.
USAF stood down.

Wow. You can even see the livery on the tail in that one.

>USAF stood down.
If I ever come back to america and hear about some drill going on I will lock myself in some basement

it was a fucking plane, my mom watched it fly over our backyard during some morning coffee on its way to the pentagon. This was in Alexandria, she saw a plane. not a missile, a god damn plane. I felt my school rumble as it flew close by also since my school was just down the street from my house at the time. I had people I knew killed there, friends of the family. My friends dad was a taxi driver who was on 395 at the time going north into DC passing the pentagon and pentagon mall, saw a fucking plane. How could anyone say it wasn't a plane.

>probably made the call under the impression they were helping the military with war games or some BS story they were told
I can see this scenario going down in an aircraft hangar somewhere
>We need the terrorists still in the air to think their plans are still in place...
Except this CC Ross was an ex cop, and they're notoriously cynical and suspicious.
She sounds way too calm and level to be under an actual highjack situation.

But let's face it, the entire 9/11 story stinks to high heaven.
I know...let's ask John what he thinks...He's a terrorism expert.

Attached: john oneill.jpg (400x328, 16K)

Attached: 1536723086647.jpg (264x274, 11K)

Because if they didn't, then it means they are the terrorists who attacked Islam and declared war on it.
So, it has to be Islam declared war

Attached: Star_of_David.svg.png (1200x1385, 48K)

>all those cameras are wide angled
perhaps they were all set on specific locations for monitoring, if you ever been to the pentagon you would know there are multiple entrances with parking surrounded all sides but the one adjacent to 395, multiple paths that all need monitoring.

way to try and pass off a fake as real. that footage was not shown on the news stations at the time nor has it been released since.

You could certainly petition the president to release the footage the FBI has.
10 million signatures ought to do it.

Mind, he's only just toppled the snake at it's head, so it will take a while to root out the vipers and put trustworthy people in their place.
Once that's been done though, I'd expect him to just go after the cunts who ran this little clusterfuck.
I dream of the day when I see an online vid of FBI agents dragging Cheney and Rumsfeld off to jail. Followed by a televised hanging.

my dad was in the capital building at the time because he's a lobbyist, supposedly the other plane was meant for the capital or white house. As far as I knew from what all the news in our classroom was saying was that we were basically under attack, a lot of people are dying and my dad might be one of them soon too from the way the news was pitching it seemed like a plane would hit something else in DC or another city any moment. I'll always think it was a plane that hit the pentagon but I think that the towers were brought down with thermite because it had to be, just look at WTC7

baseless speculation

funny that shills would use a canadian flag. even if they were telling the truth (they aren't) no one would believe them anyway.

I get so sad when I think of the entirety of what happened with 9/11, all the betrayal, the lives lost.

i dont feel like reading all the autism thus far, so im sorry if this has been posted but what about the all of the downed/mangled telephone poles in the supposed path of the plane just before impact. also, what about the metal scraps outside of the pentagon itself?

Attached: 1536977150706m.jpg (1024x512, 62K)

Just think, the entire fact that Muslims want to kill Americans is because of their false flag.
We deserve it.

Massive media psyop makes the most sense. Whole line of events make most sense when you take out the planes. It was just a nice movie sold to public.
>Just rig to towers for demolition and make some footage, its not like kikes dont know blockbuster production.

>If you believe the calls couldn't be made in the air and passengers were forced to make them, "It's a frame" was probably "you did great", told to Lyles from someone overseeing the call. Lyles and the passengers probably made the call under the impression they were helping the military with war games or some BS story they were told.

Rebekkah Roth's theory was that the planes that took off from Logan Intl were landed at Westover AFB in Springfield, MA. The calls were made at ground level. The stewardesses were given scripts to further the story line "the passenger in 9B (((Lewin)))" under the guise of it being a drill.

Where does (((Barbara Olson's))) story fit into this? She supposedly made her call to her husband, Ted Olson (who now lives in the UK with his second wife) on a cell phone.

I'm looking st this and it appears the landing gear is down.

Anyone who thinks there were no planes is a fucking retard who needs to just go stab themselves in the eye with a spoon handle.
You people really can't imagine that the psychopathic fucks who planned this for profit wouldn't just swap the planes and then kill the passengers, can you?

I was skeptical that a plane even crashed at all since there was no debris and it was literally vaporized upon contact with the ground . But then I was doing studying on different air crashes in the past.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Southwest_Airlines_Flight_1771

>be the 80s
>some nigger has a job cleaning planes for pacific south west
>they catch him on video stealing around $80 dollars cash from the mini bar that the stuardess used to make change
>he gets fired and chimps out
>he knows that the guy who fired him will be on a plane flying home to San Francisco
>nig buys a ticket
>he still hasn’t handed in his security clearance , so he uses that to get by security check with a pistol
>when the plane gets to cruising altitude his chimp out really begins
>he shoots his boss who fired him in the head
>kills the two pilots
>puts the plane nose down and accelerates the engines to full speed
>plane is flying faster than the speed of sound straight into the ground
>upon impact the plane is practically vaporized into nothing

It made me re question flight 93, the lack of any identifiable plane parts found around the area actually is possible